“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#566659 Aug 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
The Smithsonian in WAshington D.C. has several acres of proof and missing links... I only presented you a single example of hundreds that have been discovered..... paleontologists spend years compiling evidence and data to create an intelligent scenario of what transpired millions of years ago based on scientific principles that have been proven, observed demonstrated in laboratories...
fabricating an imaginary being and claiming faith in the supernatural displays nothing more than lack of a scientific education and a cop out based on laziness and ignorance...
I can just as well claim the tooth fairy created everything and I have faith...just as credible as your fabrication since evidence is not required...
There are in excess of 3000+ gods man has created...you think you are privy to some special information?
apply the scientific method to your beliefs... it has never failed to expose bull$-hit and frauds...
Thank you. I have another thing that I have to do elsewhere on Topix but hopefully I can reply fully to post 2morrah... in the meantime, have a good rest of the day and I'm including a post which I typed the other day concerning the credibility of both creationists & athiests when it comes to faith:

"I am still waiting on evidence and proof that God doesn't exist from those who claim it is factually so.

In the meantime, you may want to consider the fact that if you cannot concretely prove that God is non-existent using the scientific method of discovery (which is beloved by Evolutionists) then what you really could have is simply "a belief" that God does not exist...

Being that could be very well be the case, then those of us who believe in God and Athiests who don't believe in God would have something in common in the sense that Believers already "believe" and have faith that God exists.

Could Atheists possibly dare consider but for a moment to venture away from the non-believing posse a simple, short distance to further examine this. Perhaps they are afraid of temporarily leaving the herd and stepping into a new realm of further understanding? And that is, that Atheists could have had a belief system all along but didn't realize that they had used "faith" in their thinking habits to take the "God does not exist" clichť as factual and with unrestricted acceptance.

But fact without any proofs is not fact... it's simply an observation... or yet, better said... "a belief"

Perhaps Atheists are Believers.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#566660 Aug 2, 2013
edit previous post: "...reply fully to YOUR post 2morrah..."
THE HeLL

Hazard, KY

#566661 Aug 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrink said you could become a member of his "Fart Club"....
Wadda ya think bout that?
:-)
I think you should humble his a*s in the bedroom.
THE HeLL

Hazard, KY

#566662 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY!
shu'up....
Why does your mother tell me that every time I call her? Should I just come over?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#566663 Aug 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done with you. You are so full of crap. You are a shameless liar. There is not even a 1% doubt
We'll see if you're done with Hiding.

I hope your are.

But addicts have a very difficult time giving up their habit.
THE HeLL

Hazard, KY

#566664 Aug 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck probably realized how futile posting on topix is. I'm just not that smart yet.
B*tch make me a sammitch...

San Francisco, CA

#566665 Aug 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was not. I never even gave my theory
You simply were trying to argue religious theory can't exist
And when the dictionary proved you wrong, you had to change your story and make up things that I never did
Like I said..shameless dishonesty
See?

In about a nanosecond, you posted to Hiding once again.

Dude!

San Francisco, CA

#566666 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not religious in nature, IMO.
It is a human flaw.
I say that because non-religious people in these threads lie, too.
You'll never catch Catcher in a lie.

That's why I'm Catcher and not Catchee.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#566667 Aug 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha!
are you still my girlfriend?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#566668 Aug 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
1) You said you condemn the morality of Christians
Nope. You said that.
Skombolis wrote:
2) You said Christians should be restricted to practicing their faith to their homes and churches
Nope. Once again, your words, not mine.
Skombolis wrote:
3) You said Christians should have no religious voice in a society they are part of, even if the message from the church is one you agree with such as love thy neighbor
Religious voice? No religion should have any voice regarding the laws, policies, customs or values of a secular society. Those effects should be experienced only by willing congregants. They should not be imposed on anybody. For example, laws affecting everybody that are based on what Jesus supposedly thinks such as bans on abortion or gay marriage are inappropriate. Non-Christians donít care what Jesus would do.
THE HeLL

Hazard, KY

#566669 Aug 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the coolest pic I have ever seen!http://olegvolk.net/galle ry/d/37165-2/dead_girl_6328.jp g b*tch never saw it coming!
You sick bas+ard

San Francisco, CA

#566671 Aug 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are seriously retarded! I don't know what you think I'm back pedaling from and how does that change that you were arguing theory couldn't be religious then later changed your story after seeing the definitions? Only then did you claim you were really arguing religious theory isn't scientific theory
Hey Skom.

You're done with Hiding.

Remember?

Fennario

#566672 Aug 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
4) You have said things like "filthy Christian liar"
So what? How does than make me a bigot? Youíre all of that. Do you consider the Christian part the insut?
Skombolis wrote:
5) You have said things like "you are worthless and so is your religion"
Calling you worthless is not bigotry just like calling you a filthy Christian liar isnít bigotry because it isnít an irrational or harmful judgment against a class of people, which is what bigotry is Ė you know, the way that you demean the Mexican people.

And calling your religion worthless isnít bigotry either for the same reason: it isnít an irrational or harmful judgment against a class of people. A judgment against an idea or inanimate object cannot be bigotry any more than calling abstinence only worthless is bigotry.

You use the word to describe anything you donít like. But it has a definition, and none of the above satisfies it.

Fennario

#566675 Aug 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL, five WEs in two posts.
First person plural.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566682 Aug 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Could someone please direct me to the 'attack' component of atheism?
I seem to find myself at a loss when it comes to whom I should attack and why?
I mean I live in the West of Europe which is broadly christian...so I discuss the majority religion in my particular geographic location.
It does not affect my atheism one bit if I don't 'attack' the Zoroastrians whom I also believe are in error, my disbelief in EVERYONES god is completely without prejudice or favour.
You can attack me if you like.

I'm a die hard American and I hate the English :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#566683 Aug 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what an insightful way to begin dialogue ..
.. you want to change things, right? Great, just keep posting ..
Never insult anyone by accident. Robert A. Heinlein
??? heck he was lying.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566684 Aug 2, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly am not qualified to direct you to any attack component in atheism.
I would call it a defence component and think you defend with good cause. I guess I also relate better with the concept of defence, I've spent most of my life defending either myself or others.
Often an act of defence comes across as an attack, especially to those who mainly attack others, they don't seem to grasp any kind of alternate view or behaviour.
I saw a post on facebook a few days ago, it was an image of a homeless person, sitting on the ground and begging for money, standing in front of this person, was a business man of some sort. In front of the homeless man's face was a mirror pointing at the suited man, so the face that the business man could see, was his own. The caption read; "Would this help?"
It touched me so I decided to try it in writing, in several ways and in both places, this was, a few minutes ago, perceived as an attack and earlier, gained me the title 'jizzum apostate hoe'.
People talk about projection an awful lot but they don't seem to consider reflection at all, this to me, allows a bit of room for mockery and pot stirring, which I consider vastly different to flat out verbal abuse.
Examples;
RR, BenAdam, Yourself, Lacez, Rosa, Catch, Hiding, HL, Annie, Tide, River and a few others - Light pot stirring and or mockery combined with facts, humour, compassion and honesty.
Tri, Skom, Bongo, LeLe and a few others - Vile verbal abuse that is personal and nasty.
Teddy is in a class of his own, I've never seen him be anything other than factual and impeccably polite and if he stirs or mocks there is no way to prove it without literally reading his mind.
It's not hard to see who does the attacking.
WHO-HOO!

I'm at the TOP of the list!!!

*puts pants back on*

Since: May 11

UK

#566685 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can attack me if you like.
I'm a die hard American and I hate the English :)
I don't mind the english, I'm not one of them though...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566686 Aug 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, RR, I don't think people lie all that much here. I think people jump to call each other liars much more than they lie.
For some posters, that's their best way of attempting to hurt the other person - bring their character into question. And I think a lot of topix posts are about venting, and pretenses at control in one's life.
And I agree with you - these flaws we are seeing are human, not religious or ideological in nature. Well...except for the science denying, short earth creationists - those people are expressing religious views that are designed to prevent believers from attaining quality education.
Ya, and the big bangers and evolutionists, too. They are expressing scientific views that are designed to prevent science people from attaining any spirituality.

"If we can't prove it, it doesn't exist"

Fennario

#566687 Aug 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
There is no such thing as an age of enlightenment.
More Christian erudition.

Look at how many of you have no advanced knowledge in any subject, and can't speak authoritatively or expertly about anything. What are you good at? Certainly nothing academic. How about video games? Or drag racing? What are you better at than a teenager?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 818,785
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 10 min THAT GUY IN FL 291
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 12 min andet1987 1,750
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min Seentheotherside 2,091
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min andet1987 5,702
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min June VanDerMark 579,649
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 47 min thewordofme 171
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WelbyMD 270,224
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 441,990
More from around the web