Since: Aug 13

Hanoi, Vietnam

#566236 Aug 1, 2013
When I am bored, I refresh myself at this site http://oyeahe.com/

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#566238 Aug 1, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>I am so hoping you mean that literally.
If she doesn't then I'll be the first one conducting the experiment.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#566239 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You won't, because you're a fraudulent wanna be atheist that thinks you're fooling anybody into thinking you write 10,000 plus writings raging against Christianity but Zero against Islam that has as much clout in the world as Christianity. <quoted text>You're a Lying POS.
Isn't that the reason you gave a few days ago for Confronting Christianity and not Islam. But now in this writing since you're so obviously and easily revealed to be such a Hypocrite, now you change it to...."Islam has almost no political or cultural pull in the country I live in", but Islam has as much or even more effect in the World today than Christianity.
So now you change it from Christianity effect on the World..to Christianity effect on your country, after it's shown that Christianity and Islam has about the same effect on the world..
HA!. Caught in your own Lies.
Whose mind have you changed about Christianity? yours and your fellow religious ilk on the billboard??? oy!lol!, that's no loss, Christianity is growing in numbers influence and power without you, and frankly does not need you.
All you're is a frustrated pitiful wanna be atheist that comes raging at Christians to soothe the fears and doubts you have that the Christian God Jesus Christ is not real. And the longer you stay, the more and more those doubts become stronger and stronger.
Until now--you can't even leave if you wanted to. Because the Lies you tell yourself that you're an atheist--those lies keep laughing at you more and more the longer you rage against Christianity.
You're no atheist, you're clown, and a lying one at that.
Fascinating.

Please, keep up the good work.

Can you get Red Apples to post more?

I need to have this paper done before school starts.

Carrion.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#566240 Aug 1, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>I reached out. And attempted to have a descent discussion with you. It could have been this string theory I have heard about. It could have been aliens. It could have even been invisible pink unicorns. But like you say the doctrine of "lalala I can't hear you" is in full effect. It is your doctrine. I have shown my desire and ability to look at other possibilities. You've shown, well to be honest you haven't shown anything. Not even the ability to have a discussion. Quite sad.
"Guilt comes from the devil."
- Some christians.

@@
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#566241 Aug 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL pod...pad...pud...
I have brain fog today!
I do too sometimes.

Good to "see" you, Nan

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#566242 Aug 1, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I reached out. And attempted to have a descent discussion with you. It could have been this string theory I have heard about. It could have been aliens. It could have even been invisible pink unicorns. But like you say the doctrine of "lalala I can't hear you" is in full effect. It is your doctrine. I have shown my desire and ability to look at other possibilities. You've shown, well to be honest you haven't shown anything. Not even the ability to have a discussion. Quite sad.
Is it important to you that a god created everything?

I truly don't understand why it matters.

It's not important to me that the BBT is correct.

We're here. The reason for that is not relevant as far as I know.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#566243 Aug 1, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*more christian abuse, no! kids! unless you're going to pee on it, put that bible down right now! if you are going to pee on it, take it outside!*
Go take a crap on the bible, I don't care LOL.

You think you doing anything to Christianity if you go and take a crap on the bible?? you think taking a crap on the bible will stop the bible from being the number one selling book in history??

oy!lol!. Maybe one day you will realize that nothing the human race can do, can affect Christianity, not even you or your kids pissing on the bible ~~grin~~

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#566244 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating.
Please, keep up the good work.
Can you get Red Apples to post more?
I need to have this paper done before school starts.
Carrion.
Glad to help.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#566245 Aug 1, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
I receive harsh rebuke from my friends and BJL
I misunderstood first words at end with questions
I apologize Skom,for my sticking nose?
No apology needed

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#566246 Aug 1, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
We are Legion. We are many. Expect us.
Hi Skom :D
Hey Juicy

:)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#566247 Aug 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, let's us see your location to see the country you live in.

You're such an established lying hypocrite already on the billboard no one will take your word as to where you live. Most likely you won't reveal, because I think you know the destruction of your credibility in front of your religious ilk will be totally and utterly complete.

~~GRIN~~

So com'on--show your location, writer. lying naive wanna be atheist.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#566248 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You won't, because you're a fraudulent wanna be atheist that thinks you're fooling anybody into thinking you write 10,000 plus writings raging against Christianity but Zero against Islam that has as much clout in the world as Christianity. <quoted text>You're a Lying POS.
Isn't that the reason you gave a few days ago for Confronting Christianity and not Islam. But now in this writing since you're so obviously and easily revealed to be such a Hypocrite, now you change it to...."Islam has almost no political or cultural pull in the country I live in", but Islam has as much or even more effect in the World today than Christianity.
So now you change it from Christianity effect on the World..to Christianity effect on your country, after it's shown that Christianity and Islam has about the same effect on the world..
Whose mind have you changed about Christianity? yours and your fellow religious ilk on the billboard??? oy!lol!, that's no loss, Christianity is growing in numbers influence and power without you, and frankly does not need you.
All you're is a frustrated pitiful wanna be atheist that comes raging at Christians to soothe the fears and doubts you have that the Christian God Jesus Christ is not real. And the longer you stay, the more and more those doubts become stronger and stronger.
Until now--you can't even leave if you wanted to. Because the Lies you tell yourself that you're an atheist--those lies keep laughing at you more and more the longer you rage against Christianity.
Tide isn't lying and, as far as I know, doesn't lie.

Your post is full of anger, Tri, with a lot of nasty words tossed in for good measure.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#566249 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, let's us see your location to see the country you live in.
You're such an established lying hypocrite already on the billboard no one will take your word as to where you live. Most likely you won't reveal, because I think you know the destruction of your credibility in front of your religious ilk will be totally and utterly complete.
~~GRIN~~
Tide's also not naive. Well, maybe a little with regards to cute girls, but in general, nope. He's a fantastic writer, too.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#566250 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You're a Lying POS.
Well...well...you're religious!

Wicked burn!
trifecta1 wrote:
Here are the two relevant posts from me concerning this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Now you can't use laziness as an excuse not to support your claim.
trifecta1 wrote:
No.
trifecta1 wrote:
"Hmm, this is why I can't abide hayseeds."
trifecta1 wrote:
When you're not confused, let me know.
trifecta1 wrote:
If it makes you feel better, more comfortable, to believe that, who am I to interject a little reality into your life?
trifecta1 wrote:
At the very least, you're entertaining.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#566251 Aug 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No apology needed
(T) Peace
Thanks Skom! You can apologize when you feel mature enough, though. I'll accept it.

Hey, would you mind discussing why your "theory" of the universe fits better than any and every other one? I'd just love that.

Thanks again,
Hiding

Location hidden

#566252 Aug 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The invisible pink unicorn created the matter used to form planets.
You think this theory is ridiculous?
It's no more ridiculous than your theory of a god.
By accident perhaps, but you may have actually started to get the point

The only reason I mocked the idea of a universe forming itself out of nothing is to show it can be. It seems to be that same "because I can" attitude that motivates a certain segment of posters on Topix to spend years of their life fixated on Christianity and what negative things they can say about it

And more than that, it is the haughty attitude that makes no sense on several levels

1) Many of the worst offenders used to be Christians. Some believed for years. Some even taught or preached. Some say they were born-again. Some say they were very dedicated to their beliefs when they had them. so how it does it make sense once they leave that suddenly anybody still in the faith is stupid, delusional, crazy, needing a crutch, immoral, etc? If someone didn't know better, they would never guess these were ex-Christians. Heck, some have made the switch on Topix and become some of the worst critics, barely a few years removed from believing themselves. So were all these ex-Christians the things they accuse Christians of being now when they used to believe? And if not, how is there any integrity to be found in the stereotyping and attacks?

2) Religion is based on faith obviously. Nobody tries to claim otherwise. It is a belief in the unprovable. But man has believed in a higher power throughout his history. Take whatever region or country or time and you will find a majority of the people strongly feel there is more to life that just what we can see and prove and believe in a fundamental force behind life and the universe that is God. It is a belief people come to through prayer and soul-searching and introspection and faith. Yet many Topix critics want to make that synonymous to ridiculous things like believing in the Easter Bunny. You won't find people of sound mind that are adults who believe in the Easter Bunny. But you will find geniuses and CEOs and Presidents and Professionals and people from all walks of life who believe in God. To mock what has been a fundamental part of man's culture and nature since the dawn of time is just ignorant. Nobody is trying to force you to believe. But show some respect for your fellow man, most of whom does subscribe to some form of faith

cont

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#566253 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
BTW, let's us see your location to see the country you live in.
~~GRIN~~
If you already distrust me, that would do no good, as I can change the location that appears.

You've got something in your teeth.

Location hidden

#566254 Aug 1, 2013
3) The arrogance is even more baffling when one considers so many of the criticisms directed at believers based on faith can be used against atheists as well. Unless someone really wants to argue it is just substantially more rational to believe out of nowhere life and the universe just popped into existence and formed itself. defying mathematical probabilities like not only it forming itself but with no intelligent guidance is just so happened to create millions of different species with the ability to reproduce. An entire working universe and an Earth populated with millions of forms of life with everything being as it needs to be is a heck of a lot to happen based on a singular unknown event as a catalyst

So when you say "It's no more ridiculous than your theory of a god"

I would respond, that may true. Neither can be proven. Both require a leap of faith in something, be it religion or science, to accept explanations for something like the creation of the universe and all there is in it with no actual proof. You can't answer many of the "hows" yet your belief in a universe that operates under certain scientific principles and rules allows you to believe that there must be a scientific explanation, even if it is not known. Our belief in God allows us to accept the creation of all there is on faith.

So perhaps instead of looking to mock those who subscribe to different ideologies and explanations for life's questions, you can remind yourself that neither side has proof. And perhaps instead of looking to stereotype and insult something simply because you don't subscribe to it, you can remind yourself that many, many, many very intelligent people do so perhaps people aren't stupid for having faith, maybe they simply have a different belief system than you?

Or if none of those reasons motivate you. Perhaps simply a self-serving interest will? This world will be a better place with more understanding and more tolerance for those different from one another. Are there Christians who do some of the same things you guys do? Of course. But what does that have to do with you? Everybody will answer for their own actions. You can either be part of the movement that is trying to bring people closer together or you can be part of the movement that is trying to divide it. I know where i would rather be. I have no problem with anybody for what they believe or don't believe so long as they are not attacking my beliefs. Quite a few people on Topix can't say the same as they come here with the main intention of attacking what others believe

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#566255 Aug 1, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Tide isn't lying and, as far as I know, doesn't lie.
Your post is full of anger, Tri, with a lot of nasty words tossed in for good measure.
I just got back from Pluto.

It felt like a planet to me.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#566256 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You're a Lying POS.
As far as I know, and I could be incorrect here, Tide is also not a Point of Sale system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 3,918
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Stilgar Fifrawi 879,910
hotel booking 40 min fadl1984 1
best hotel deals 44 min fadl1984 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 46 min sangili karuppan 7,635
Ask me a trivia question (Oct '08) 1 hr abbott89 213,276
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 603,313
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr janeebee 8,249
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 10 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web