Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#566217 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I bury every Bible I find. I water them often. Well, it depends on who's looking. I'm shy, you know?
So far, no Bible tree.
Try freezing them first.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#566218 Aug 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
How willing is God to give us the Holy Spirit.
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him. Luke 11:13
"As long as the house of The Holy Spirit remains a haven for criminals the reputation of the church will remain in ruins."

~ Sinead O'Connor

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#566219 Aug 1, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Pod, hon. Pod.
But I like s good woman, so I doubt it.
LOL pod...pad...pud...

I have brain fog today!
Bongo

United States

#566220 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet neither of them got laid that day.
Maybe Bongo knows.
Rollin, rollin,rollin on a riverrr

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#566221 Aug 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Merchandising!
"Cold Beer here. Get your Cold Beer"

"I'll have one."

"You sir. Do you know where the Cold Beer comes from?"

"Uhhhhhh, the Brewery?"

"That's one theory sir but do you have another?"

"Uhhhhhh, no"

"No beer for you sir"

"Cold Beer here. Get your Cold Beer"

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#566222 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet neither of them got laid that day.
Maybe Bongo knows.
Bongo probably took that helmet to wear before the next beating.

<Bongo> "HAH!...I'm wearing a helmet!"
Bongo

United States

#566223 Aug 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Bongo probably took that helmet to wear before the next beating.
scar scar why doest thou yarf?

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#566224 Aug 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Try freezing them first.
The Bibles or the guys trying to watch me pee?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#566225 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I bury every Bible I find. I water them often. Well, it depends on who's looking. I'm shy, you know?
So far, no Bible tree.
I am so hoping you mean that literally.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#566226 Aug 1, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Rollin, rollin,rollin on a riverrr
Just kidding Bongo.

We're friends, right?

Do you trust me?
Bongo

United States

#566227 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just kidding Bongo.
We're friends, right?
Do you trust me?
sure, whats the worst you could do, send me to paradise?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#566228 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your nose?
its a butt hole!!!!!(_0_)

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#566229 Aug 1, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so hoping you mean that literally.
You should see my Baby Jesus graveyard. I love Nativity Scenes. I used to replace them with Chucky Dolls but those things are worth money now.

I felt bad about that once and then I watched this:

Now I'm looking for Pat Robertson dolls.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#566230 Aug 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>What's gotten into you?

LOL
Not sure, I have a strong suspicion it might be a ferret.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#566231 Aug 1, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>What could be worse than an insignificant parasite, a significant parasite?
No, a significant parasite would be better.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#566232 Aug 1, 2013
You won't, because you're a fraudulent wanna be atheist that thinks you're fooling anybody into thinking you write 10,000 plus writings raging against Christianity but Zero against Islam that has as much clout in the world as Christianity.

[QUOTE who="Tide with Beach"]<quoted text>
I can, I just don't care to.
I'll explain one more time, just in case you're teetering on the edge of understanding.
Islam has almost no political or cultural pull in the country I live in. Christianity has a lot. I can contribute to forces that will eventually remove Christianity from political and cultural power just by posting my critiques of Christianity on the Internet.
The threat of Islam is one that has been and likely will be dealt with mostly by bullets and bombs. Islam has almost no chance of gaining any political or cultural power in America. Neither does Scientology, which I strongly oppose.
Do you know what a costs/benefits analysis is? There's no benefit for me to focus on Islam. There aren't many minds in my realm of influence that are capable of seeing Islam as a serious threat that haven't done so already. Changing minds about Christianity is more than just feasible. It's happening every day.
<quoted text>
You're really stupid.
<quoted text>
I don't believe in any gods. Whenever a definition of a god is provided to me I can attempt to ascertain whether or not such a being as described could exist. The Bible describes its god in logical contradictions. I have no choice but to conclude that this definition (the Bible) is invalid, and the god it describes is impossible.
Allah is probably impossible too. I just haven't run into many Muslims to get their definition.
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. It makes you an idiot.
Atheism is a lack of belief in any deities. I lack a belief in any deities. That makes me an atheist.
<quoted text>
Even if we were talking about antitheism instead of atheism, you'd still be lost.

I'm politically motivated to argue with those that believe God exists. I oppose Christianity. I don't like the effect Christianity has on the world.
You're a Lying POS.

Isn't that the reason you gave a few days ago for Confronting Christianity and not Islam. But now in this writing since you're so obviously and easily revealed to be such a Hypocrite, now you change it to...."Islam has almost no political or cultural pull in the country I live in", but Islam has as much or even more effect in the World today than Christianity.

So now you change it from Christianity effect on the World..to Christianity effect on your country, after it's shown that Christianity and Islam has about the same effect on the world..

HA!. Caught in your own Lies.

Whose mind have you changed about Christianity? yours and your fellow religious ilk on the billboard??? oy!lol!, that's no loss, Christianity is growing in numbers influence and power without you, and frankly does not need you.

All you're is a frustrated pitiful wanna be atheist that comes raging at Christians to soothe the fears and doubts you have that the Christian God Jesus Christ is not real. And the longer you stay, the more and more those doubts become stronger and stronger.

Until now--you can't even leave if you wanted to. Because the Lies you tell yourself that you're an atheist--those lies keep laughing at you more and more the longer you rage against Christianity.

You're no atheist, you're clown, and a lying one at that.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#566233 Aug 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Bongo probably took that helmet to wear before the next beating.

LOL

Location hidden

#566234 Aug 1, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctrine of "lalala I can't hear you" in full effect.
You're in a cult, get help.
I reached out. And attempted to have a descent discussion with you. It could have been this string theory I have heard about. It could have been aliens. It could have even been invisible pink unicorns. But like you say the doctrine of "lalala I can't hear you" is in full effect. It is your doctrine. I have shown my desire and ability to look at other possibilities. You've shown, well to be honest you haven't shown anything. Not even the ability to have a discussion. Quite sad.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#566235 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You won't, because you're a fraudulent wanna be atheist that thinks you're fooling anybody into thinking you write 10,000 plus writings raging against Christianity but Zero against Islam that has as much clout in the world as Christianity.[QUOTE]
You're a Lying POS.

Isn't that the reason you gave a few days ago for Confronting Christianity and not Islam. But now in this writing since you're so obviously and easily revealed to be such a Hypocrite, now you change it to...."Islam has almost no political or cultural pull in the country I live in", but Islam has as much or even more effect in the World today than Christianity.

So now you change it from Christianity effect on the World..to Christianity effect on your country, after it's shown that Christianity and Islam has about the same effect on the world..

HA!. Caught in your own Lies.

Whose mind have you changed about Christianity? yours and your fellow religious ilk on the billboard??? oy!lol!, that's no loss, Christianity is growing in numbers influence and power without you, and frankly does not need you.

All you're is a frustrated pitiful wanna be atheist that comes raging at Christians to soothe the fears and doubts you have that the Christian God Jesus Christ is not real. And the longer you stay, the more and more those doubts become stronger and stronger.

Until now--you can't even leave if you wanted to. Because the Lies you tell yourself that you're an atheist--those lies keep laughing at you more and more the longer you rage against Christianity.

You're no atheist, you're clown, and a lying one at that.
*more christian abuse, no! kids! unless you're going to pee on it, put that bible down right now! if you are going to pee on it, take it outside!*

Since: Aug 13

Hanoi, Vietnam

#566236 Aug 1, 2013
When I am bored, I refresh myself at this site http://oyeahe.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 658,853
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min gundee123 5,040
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 min Moaner9285 6,088
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 283,002
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 5 min GTFO 153
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min ImFree2Choose 3,042
HALKALI FRANKE Servisi 212) 299 15 34 FRANKE H... 9 min WetSquirtz8997 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Huh 974,795
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min ATHEOI 71,011
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 25 min Lawrence Wolf 241
More from around the web