Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#565980 Aug 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

I could argue...bash...call someone a liar...talk about d in an a...or that f word!
Is it wrong to call someone a liar if they aren't being truthful? This isn't exactly rocket science nor does it require someone to be telepathic. The posts are there in black and white. And when some repeatedly says things that 100% contradict their own words and they are called on it and they continue to stick to their story, what should that be called?

It may be me, but seems to me like people should have problems with the lying, not that its being called out

Since: May 11

Gravesend, UK

#565981 Aug 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, exactly. YOUR brain damage!
You claimed I told you (then changed it to HL) that religious theory superseded scientific theory. There wasn't anything even remotely close to that in my post!
And I gave you like 6 opportunities to post your actual answers and link them if you really answered like you claimed. Each time you refused to post your answers and linked pages not posts because you were trying to run a scam
I admit, at first when I was saying you must either be retarded, crazy, or lying...I didn't really think retarded or insane were real possibilities. That was more just to make a point. But now, I honestly wonder which it is. IS it possible you actually believe the things you are saying? I don't see how it could be. But that would be scary if that is the case.
Cool story bro...tell it again. LOL

BTW...who created god?

Location hidden

#565982 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Because Christians are
You never post the link backing that assertion you made. You p
http://www.redstate.com/srachui/2013/04/18/re...
Here is the bottom line of the absurdity of Hawkings book: First, Hawking cannot explain why the law of gravity exists in the first place. He says “because there is a law of gravity,” but he can give no reason why such a law is present, and is constant. Without an adequate explanation for the origin of laws, such as gravity, any explanation of the origin of a Universe dependent on those laws is incomplete.
Furthermore, regardless of what theoretical, mathematical calculations Hawking has concocted, the simple fact of the matter is, if there ever was a time when nothing existed, there would be nothing now. The mere fact that Hawking suggests that anything can “spontaneously create itself out of nothing,” is, with all due respect, ridiculously absurd and completely unscientific!
It is impossible to get something from nothing—any way you slice it. Using Hawking’s way of thinking, we could suggest that this article you are reading “spontaneously created itself out of nothing.” Yet such a conclusion defies all known scientific laws. Kyle Butt MA.
[[[ oy!lol!. You know my favorite part Dr[do little]--"ridiculously absurd and completely unscientific" LOL. If you believe Stephen Hawking, you just confirmed what I thought of you all along--You're a Fool
And like i have been saying all along, if you added a religious element to abiogenesis, these same people would be ripping it to threads

If the theory was God took a fart one day in the universe and afterwords things just started appearing out of nowhere and planets and moons just starting forming themselves out matter that came into existence somehow and life just popped up out of nowhere and somehow there are millions of different species that by great luck all turned out to be able to reproduce and etc, etc, etc people would mock that to the cows came home

But the problem is they don't have anything else to work with. You know it has to burn them to stick to a theory that has to answer "I don't know" to almost every critical portion of it and admit it is all just guesswork and speculation. Especially when they hate faith as much as they do and claim how empirically based they are. But science has let them down and has given them nothing else to work with so they overcompensate with unwarranted arrogance, all hile refusing to actually answer or provide proof for anything...because there is no proof to provide.

Their god is science. They have to have as much faith in science to believe abiogenesis than any Christian does to believe in God. In fact, the idea of non-life forming life is so out there one might suggest it take smore faith than believing in a higher power. I would say 90% of the population would agree. But that is the part they desperately want to pretend isn't the case. Theya re the outcasts. They are the ones considered crazy by most people. Its why they travel in groups for protections and to blow smoke up each other's backsides because they know they will always be in the minority

Location hidden

#565983 Aug 1, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool story bro...tell it again. LOL
BTW...who created god?
Let me know how stupid you are and I will decide if its worth repeating as many times as it would take! LOL

You trolls really are running out of material. Look at your post again. That was really all you had? Sad!

And you really don't know Christians believe God always existed?

I know you guys are outcasts but man, that is pretty common knowledge. You live in a cave or something?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#565984 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Because Christians are honest enough to say their God Hypothesis is based on Faith.
It's the moral ineptitude and failure of your Religion that claims what they believe is based on Science. It's not, it's by faith. And until your religion is honest with the world that their beliefs are based on faith, your religion needs to be ridiculed for the Fail..that it is.
And this is the latest criticism of such faith that you have not addressed as yet when you made the remark that "something can come from nothing"
You never post the link backing that assertion you made. You probably smart because you knew it would be ripped to shreds. But I going to address it anyways just for billboard sake. You probably getting that from Stephen Hawkings. First, here is Scientist from Hawkins Homeland refuting Hawkings:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-130...
And here is an article putting in basic terms why Hawkings is wrong:
http://www.redstate.com/srachui/2013/04/18/re...
Here is the bottom line of the absurdity of Hawkings book: First, Hawking cannot explain why the law of gravity exists in the first place. He says “because there is a law of gravity,” but he can give no reason why such a law is present, and is constant. Without an adequate explanation for the origin of laws, such as gravity, any explanation of the origin of a Universe dependent on those laws is incomplete.
Furthermore, regardless of what theoretical, mathematical calculations Hawking has concocted, the simple fact of the matter is, if there ever was a time when nothing existed, there would be nothing now. The mere fact that Hawking suggests that anything can “spontaneously create itself out of nothing,” is, with all due respect, ridiculously absurd and completely unscientific!
It is impossible to get something from nothing—any way you slice it. Using Hawking’s way of thinking, we could suggest that this article you are reading “spontaneously created itself out of nothing.” Yet such a conclusion defies all known scientific laws. Kyle Butt MA.
[[[ oy!lol!. You know my favorite part Dr[do little]--"ridiculously absurd and completely unscientific" LOL. If you believe Stephen Hawking, you just confirmed what I thought of you all along--You're a Fool
Every train wreck of a post you make fascinates me.

Carrion

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#565985 Aug 1, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I am not convinced that a supernatural being or beings do not exist.
However, I am convinced that the deities of Christianity either do not exist or are nothing like the Christians describe them.
"or are nothing like the Christians describe them"

GOOD - then you should go directly to the Source, because THAT'S the basis by which you're going to be judged

now go therefore and GET A LIFE:)

Location hidden

#565986 Aug 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that doesn't explain where it came from or how. It is simply your theory with no proof on what state it was in before turning solid.
How did it come into existence?
And provide proof matter that "This early matter was gaseous and diffuse."
You are just repeating someone else's guesses dummy and saying it like its fact
The truthful answer is nobody can prove for sure. But you aren't truthful are you?
No need to answer:)
Dear troll

You were in such a hurry to icon all my posts that this one you accidentally forgot to put the red x on like all the others. Please log out and log back in and correct this.

Thank you

I collect them after all. Thinking of trolls getting carpal tunnel syndrome in their icon finger makes me laugh

LOL

Gravesend, UK

#565987 Aug 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know how stupid you are and I will decide if its worth repeating as many times as it would take! LOL
You trolls really are running out of material. Look at your post again. That was really all you had? Sad!
And you really don't know Christians believe God always existed?
I know you guys are outcasts but man, that is pretty common knowledge. You live in a cave or something?
Ahhh belief...

I believe you're struggling again...

Location hidden

#565989 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

Carrion
Hey

Was wondering where you were and how you were doing

No need to reply if you aren't up to it. Especially with all the friction lately

Just wanted you to know I was thinking about ya and hope everything is going well

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#565992 Aug 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What's crazy is the assumption that the least likely thing to exist actually does.
Let me pose a question to you, Mr. Wizard: what is the least likely entity that you can imagine existing that you don't consider impossible?
How about a creature that's really three creatures in one?
How about creatures that live for a million years? Billions?
How about creatures with no bodies?
How about a race with only one member?
How about a single creature that live outside of our universe but can control it? And that also cares about your sex life.
My candidate for the least likely thing to exist is ... I'm not telling you. You first.
The LEAST likely?

Well you forgot the most obvious one.

That life formed out of non-life and turned into millions of different self-replicating species all while planets were forming themselves out of matter that came into existence \

And since even most atheists concede there may be more intelligent life out there and we know life can create life, the idea that a higher power created us is pretty darn reasonable

Especially in leau of the fanatic theories presented by science like the universe and everything in it all created itself out of nothing!

Location hidden

#565993 Aug 1, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG SKOM
Psalm 116;11
I SAID IN MY HASTE ALL MAN IS LIAR
ROMANS 3;4
those two passages are against your claim accusing Annie?
sorr,not I only Bible correct you,and doesn't exclude you as Human and LIAR
What was my claim against Annie?

Annie had an issue with people being called liars. I said they were being called liars because they are lying and that should be the issue

I never said i have never lied

Location hidden

#565994 Aug 1, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh belief...
I believe you're struggling again...
LOL,

Yep...definitely out of material

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#565995 Aug 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And like i have been saying all along, if you added a religious element to abiogenesis, these same people would be ripping it to threads
If the theory was God took a fart one day in the universe and afterwords things just started appearing out of nowhere and planets and moons just starting forming themselves out matter that came into existence somehow and life just popped up out of nowhere and somehow there are millions of different species that by great luck all turned out to be able to reproduce and etc, etc, etc people would mock that to the cows came home
But the problem is they don't have anything else to work with. You know it has to burn them to stick to a theory that has to answer "I don't know" to almost every critical portion of it and admit it is all just guesswork and speculation. Especially when they hate faith as much as they do and claim how empirically based they are. But science has let them down and has given them nothing else to work with so they overcompensate with unwarranted arrogance, all hile refusing to actually answer or provide proof for anything...because there is no proof to provide.
Their god is science. They have to have as much faith in science to believe abiogenesis than any Christian does to believe in God. In fact, the idea of non-life forming life is so out there one might suggest it take smore faith than believing in a higher power. I would say 90% of the population would agree. But that is the part they desperately want to pretend isn't the case. Theya re the outcasts. They are the ones considered crazy by most people. Its why they travel in groups for protections and to blow smoke up each other's backsides because they know they will always be in the minority
True thing. And what you write here is a huge part of why Buddhism no matter all of the pluses, became ridiculous to me because of the Atheistic claims of that Religion.

When you see someone in the scientific community as respected and revered as Stephen Hawkins being mocked and chastised for his claims, where does that leave the everyday run of the mill atheist?? SOL.

As you say their God is Science. But what do they do when Science is working--against them and against their claims? Hide. Holler and rant against Christianity, but when it comes to discussing the pillar of their beliefs, they hide, because they can't defend it.

And now as you say---the tide is turning, very fast. When they are getting flanked and attacked both by Science, and Religion, what do they do? Their greatest ally, is now their greatest Enemy. It's stunning what is happening to Atheism today 2013. Absolutely stunning. I so worried about Buddhists that I still know on the other side of the world--I pray for them so much. Is only the grace of Jesus Christ that I can say save me.

You get it. From your writing I know you get it Skombolis.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#565996 Aug 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Every train wreck of a post you make fascinates me.
Carrion
Be glad to.

Gravesend, UK

#565997 Aug 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
Yep...definitely out of material
Simple belief is the highest standard of proof to you.

I b e l i e v e you are struggling...

Who created god?

Location hidden

#565998 Aug 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>True thing. And what you write someone in the scientific community as respected and revered as Stephen Hawkins being mocked and chastised for his claims, where does that leave the everyday run of the mill atheist?? SOL.
As you say their God is Science. But what do they do when Science is working--against them and against their claims? Hide. Holler and rant against Christianity, but when it comes to discussing the pillar of their beliefs, they hide, because they can't defend it.
And now as you say---the tide is turning, very fast. When they are getting flanked and attacked both by Science, and Religion, what do they do? Their greatest ally, is now their greatest Enemy. It's stunning what is happening to Atheism today 2013. Absolutely stunning. I so worried about Buddhists that I still know on the other side of the world--I pray for them so much. Is only the grace of Jesus Christ that I can say save me.
You get it. From your writing I know you get it Skombolis.
The reason why someone is an atheist is usually very telling as the reasons vary. I can even understand some of the scenarios and simply pray some day that may change

For example, someone may be an atheist because they can't reconcile the world with what they feel the responsibility of God would be to it. They have been hurt or see a lot of hurt and ask "where can there be God in all this?" And I can understand that. It is the biggest thing that threatens individual faith. And i believe it is overcome by coming to realization that this part of our existence was never promised to be easy. Life can be hard in general. And man has free will and does some awful stuff. But without these freedoms that cause both happiness and pain, we would simply be programmed robots and there would be no need for this life. This life sets up what happens in the next. Some people don't see it that way. But I believe the possibility exists that some day they might

Then there is the atheist that simply is wired very empirically across the board. Anything that can't be proven or seen is something they don't subscribe to. They require tangible evidence. And this is kind of a dilemma because one gets faith through God. But that can't happen if their heart is hardened to the idea. But is it as deliberate as that? I don't think all atheists go out with the mind-set "I refuse to believe". I think for whatever reason the unbelief is simply a result of how they think. There is no right or wrong to that. Although obviously being a man of faith, it is hard for me to understand how someone isn't at least agnostic. I understand wanting proof. But with so many unknowns and the odds of man being the highest power in the universe and the beauty and wonder all around us, to claim it isn't even possible when all life as we know it is created by other life i don't get. But again, I hope one day that may change

to be cont

Location hidden

#565999 Aug 1, 2013
But it is the venomous atheist I oppose. Normally the kind that left the faith and to reinforce they did the right thing, they convince themselves not only the faith they were in was wrong but that no God exists period. That 90% of the population who shares a common belief that a higher power exists are all crazy and they are part of the select enlightened ones so much smarter than everybody else. But that still isn't good enough. They need to attack people of faith to make their leaving complete in their mind. How else could anybody by so arrogant about claiming the universe created itself out of nothing? And how can they not see that takes just as much faith to believe that, if not more?

Some may never believe. That sadden me. But i certainly don't judge them or hate them and because I believe God to exist, I hope that one day they will see it because I want what is best for everyone, at least generally speaking.

But the militant atheists rage against the machine. They are angry and frustrated they have to live in a world where 9 out of 10 people think they are the crazy ones. So they find places like this where they can seek out others to gather with and finally strike back at a belief system and a society in general that they feel marginalized them unfairly. Made them outcasts. Judged them. Oppressed them. Etc, etc,

But what they don't get is it isn't their unbelief that caused that. It is their hate and their intolerance and their bigotry that has put them in the position they are in. And they can sit around and stroke each other all day on the Internet and tell themselves how smart they are. Yet it is shown time and time again in so many areas they are far from superior in anything. Their hate drives them. Their science lets them down. And the result is years and years of trolling as adults on the Internet

Sad that

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#566000 Aug 1, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created god?
And your highest standard of proof is belief in someone elses theory. Hmm, there's that word again, "belief".

<<<Rolls eyes while chuckling at how mindless this clown is.
______

God wasn't created, He has always been. He has no beginning and He has no end.

Location hidden

#566001 Aug 1, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anythignlike that. In fact i specifcally qualified faith is not proof

What are you, simple?
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text
Who created god?
LOL, can you read? I already told you. Christians believe God always existed. Which is not much different than how you don't know whether or not the matter that you think the universe used when it formed itself always existed! The only difference is you don't know if something always existed whereas Christians believe on faith that God always has.

How can someone who thinks life was formed from non-life, that the universe created itself, and that matter may have always existed be having such a hard time with the concept that Christians believe on faith that God always existed?

Maybe you are this simple

You definitely are becoming a waste of time

Location hidden

#566002 Aug 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And your highest standard of proof is belief in someone elses theory. Hmm, there's that word again, "belief".
<<<Rolls eyes while chuckling at how mindless this clown is.
______
God wasn't created, He has always been. He has no beginning and He has no end.
Someone would have more success talking to a dummy with a pull-string than this guy!

Belief is not fact. Nobody has said otherwise

Christians believe God always existed

Trying to get him to understand the simplest things is like trying to pound a square peg into a round hole. He is probably sitting and home tilting his head at his computer screen with a confused look on his face and drool coming down the side of his mouth! After a few minutes of being stumped on what to do next, he just resorts to default mode and starts at the beginning again, asking the same questions that were already answered! LOL

Well, gotta do some things soon

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Michael 670,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Joe Fortuna 980,337
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min emperorjohn 445,675
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Sky Writer 31 184,324
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
More from around the web