Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#565737 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you erased where I used part of my definition from phylogeny.
If you're going to ignore that, I can't really define much for you. It's integral to my definition of why viruses are life.
But, off the top of my head, I'd have to go with "replicators that use energy and materials from without to maintain their continuance, and to replicate imperfectly, thereby passing on DNA/RNA (molecular instructions to make more of them)."
It seems that your definition of "life" depends on the presence of DNA/RNA.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#565738 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I lying by posting the exact words I used to answer your questions, and by posting your original questions?
You are lying in calling me a liar.
It isn't about your answers

It is about what you claimed I did

You claimed I said religious theory supersedes scientific theory and that I had that conversation with HL. That never happened

You claimed i asked what the matter was made of. That never happened

You claimed you answered those three questions. You never did.

Post the links and the actual corresponding text. But you won't because you can't because you are lying

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#565739 Jul 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying. I already posted the exchanges several times. You originally said you had no alternate theory
"Was the matter that formed Earth always in existence? Was it created? Or do you have a different theory all together where it came from?"
1. No
2. Not by anyone
3. Nope
Only when I called you on your contradiction did you try to explain it away by claiming you really meant you have no other theory other than ones provided by physics. Then you refused to say what that theory is. I have asked you half a dozen times the follow up questions
<quoted text>
I guess the part where you lied, change your story, then never answered
So you finally admit that in your original question, your "Or do you have a different theory all together where it came from?" you are claiming your religious belief to be akin to a scientific theory?

What was that about lying and changing stories, lying Skom?

Some stable somewhere

#565740 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that your definition of "life" depends on the presence of DNA/RNA.
And imperfect replication that leads to evolution. With regards to viruses, it also requires a discussion of phylogeny - if you don't allow for that, we can't understand that viruses evolved from other life.

Some stable somewhere

#565741 Jul 31, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, didn't catch your answer about matter, has it always existed?
No, the matter that makes up the earth has not always existed.

If only Skom could ask in so calm and direct a fashion.

Location hidden

#565742 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally admit that in your original question, your "Or do you have a different theory all together where it came from?" you are claiming your religious belief to be akin to a scientific theory?
You are freaking insane. My questions didn't have anything to do with my religious beliefs or theories

I asked you the following:

"Was the matter that formed Earth always in existence? Was it created? Or do you have a different theory all together where it came from?"
1. No
2. Not by anyone
3. Nope

The different theory all together "WHERE IT CAME FROM" is clearly referring to the first two questions if they didn't apply. And you clearly answered "nope" you didn't have one. And even went on to say that it seemed like i did though

You just keep trying to lie and change what happened and change what you said and what you answered. I mean is like 3rd grade level. You are a joke

Location hidden

#565743 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the matter that makes up the earth has not always existed.
If only Skom could ask in so calm and direct a fashion.
LOL, I have asked you a dozen times

How do you know it didn't always exist?

How do you know it wasn't created?

And if it did come into existence at some point, when and how? And how do you know this?

Some stable somewhere

#565744 Jul 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't about your answers
It is about what you claimed I did
You claimed I said religious theory supersedes scientific theory and that I had that conversation with HL. That never happened
No, that is not what I claim.

Read you moron, read!
You claimed i asked what the matter was made of. That never happened
That was a mistype of mine. Getting very, very boring engaging with someone of your incredibly limited abilities.
You claimed you answered those three questions. You never did.
A lie - I answered them three times. You just didn't like the answers, liar.
Post the links and the actual corresponding text. But you won't because you can't because you are lying
I have ALREADY DONE THIS, you stupid idiot. I pasted my answers - our exchanges already.

How can you claim I didn't answer your questions when you wrote to my answer?!? Here is you, writing to my answer:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

You again, answering my answer:

My second attempt to answer for you, you moronic idiot:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... #
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Right - no, the matter that the earth is made of did not exist forever but came into existence well after the inflation.
No, it was not created.
No, I don't have a different theory than the standard science one.
But apparently you do.
Skom, you are an utter ass. You are dishonest without shame - you dissemble, outright lie, and you suck, truly, truly suck at reading.

I'm not going to read another worthless post of yours.

The only way I can explain your incredibly limited behavior is that you are an FAS baby. Otherwise, it's just amazing you can type. So, I guess well done - that's truly fantastic that you're capable of typing.

And thanks for the dishonesty - always glad to know that the truly dishonest are religious.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#565745 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And imperfect replication that leads to evolution. With regards to viruses, it also requires a discussion of phylogeny - if you don't allow for that, we can't understand that viruses evolved from other life.
Philogeny has nothing to do with it.
You assume that virus are alive yet you can not define "life".

Is RNA "life" ?
Is a protein "life" ?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#565746 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read where he said you are lying..or you are just insane..
lol..
I believe you are neither..

Who wants to even associate w such a person as Skombolis ??
I don't get it..
And prolly never will..

Location hidden

#565747 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, liar and accuser:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's in your questions, stupid. It's in your entire premise, your entire "my religious belief explains reality better."
I've been linking constantly - you keep accusing me of lying, I link to show I'm telling the truth, you're too stupid for words.
<quoted text>
You're an abject idiot.
You are insane!!

Nowhere in there did i come anywhere close to saying religious theory supersedes scientific theory. HL was praising you for pointing out it was my religious belief. I joked about that being pretty easy to do being I said a dozen times it was my religious belief.I also explained why it is also a religious theory. I didn't say anything to even remotely imply religious theory superseded scientific theory. You just would rather lie than admit once again you are wrong

Liar and nuts...like i have been saying

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#565748 Jul 31, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Like I figured.. Your words mean nothing..
Carry on in your utter bs..
Huh?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#565749 Jul 31, 2013
"Viruses straddle the definition of life. They lie somewhere between supra molecular complexes and very simple biological entities. Viruses contain some of the structures and exhibit some of the activities that are common to organic life, but they are missing many of the others. In general, viruses are entirely composed of a single strand of genetic information encased within a protein capsule. Viruses lack most of the internal structure and machinery which characterize 'life', including the biosynthetic machinery that is necessary for reproduction. In order for a virus to replicate it must infect a suitable host cell."

http://www.dform.com/projects/t4/virus.html

“"None shall pass"”

There

#565750 Jul 31, 2013
I rarely ask a question that I won't be able to detect a BS answer to.

Location hidden

#565751 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is not what I claim.
Read you moron, read!
<quoted text>
That was a mistype of mine. Getting very, very boring engaging with someone of your incredibly limited abilities.
<quoted text>
A lie - I answered them three times. You just didn't like the answers, liar.
<quoted text>
I have ALREADY DONE THIS, you stupid idiot. I pasted my answers - our exchanges already.
How can you claim I didn't answer your questions when you wrote to my answer?!? Here is you, writing to my answer:
You again, answering my answer:
My second attempt to answer for you, you moronic idiot:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... #
<quoted text>
Skom, you are an utter ass. You are dishonest without shame - you dissemble, outright lie, and you suck, truly, truly suck at reading.
I'm not going to read another worthless post of yours.
The only way I can explain your incredibly limited behavior is that you are an FAS baby. Otherwise, it's just amazing you can type. So, I guess well done - that's truly fantastic that you're capable of typing.
And thanks for the dishonesty - always glad to know that the truly dishonest are religious.
Hey retard, AFTER you claimed you paraphrased me wrong (which was a lie you simply read it wrong) you went BACK to claiming i said it!

HL said:

"You specifically asked about the material the earth is made from,"

And the links you keep posting don't go to your posts and none of your posts address the actual questions. It is why I have asked you REPEATEDLY to post your answer to each question along with the link. Try again:

How do you know it didn't always exist?

How do you know it wasn't created?

And if it did come into existence at some point, when and how? And how do you know this?

If you answered these already, simply copy your answer next to the question and post the link where you answered/

You are a liar

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#565752 Jul 31, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw this and wanted to get a response in, so rare we catch each other on at same time ...
Emphatic -"RIGHT!"
It's active involvement, hands on and gettin''em dirty:)
Not for the passive or faint of heart, you're the "captain" orders are given and need to be followed through; and on my 'ship' each knows their duties and performance a must for 'smooth sailing' and 'calm seas'
:)
Good to 'see' ya, I must hit bunk and rise @ 0700hrs..
Steady as she goes....
I have dedicated my life to raising my children.. Just who I am built to be..
I love it and own the responsibility
With everything in my being..

Good to see you too.

Yes..always..
Steady she goes..

Location hidden

#565753 Jul 31, 2013
Just so everyone knows, I don't take topix seriously, I don't take notes on posts I respond to and have no interest in going back several however many pages to 3 days ago which in this thread is likely to be 30 pages or more, just to answer random demands from 2 faced cow whatever your name is.

Chances are, it's none of your business anyway.

Location hidden

#565754 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I rarely ask a question that I won't be able to detect a BS answer to.
Yeah, ain't it fun?

Location hidden

#565755 Jul 31, 2013
Edit HL

Its like talking to a child, a retarded one, so I feel like somehow I need to walk you through every tiny step

Here are the three questions:

1)How do you know it didn't always exist?

2) How do you know it wasn't created?

3) And if it did come into existence at some point, when and how? And how do you know this?

IF you actually answered these, copy the answers you gave and number them 1,2,and 3 to correspond with the questions. Then provide the link or better yet, the post number where you claim you answered it in

“"None shall pass"”

There

#565756 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
Just so everyone knows, I don't take topix seriously, I don't take notes on posts I respond to and have no interest in going back several however many pages to 3 days ago which in this thread is likely to be 30 pages or more, just to answer random demands from 2 faced cow whatever your name is.
Chances are, it's none of your business anyway.
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2773/cow2s...

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Repub Lies Manufa... 53,389
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Tellthetruth 992,502
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 1 hr glenford2 5
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 62
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 3 hr quilterqueen 4,680
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 4 hr quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Unsolved Mistery 693,594
More from around the web