Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#565481 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have very sharp teeth.
.. note to Juicy: please see a dentist ..

<< ambulance arrives at hospital >>

Physician: "OMG! What happened to you?"

HL: Some woman mistook me for a ferret.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#565482 Jul 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Although help me out here.
I asked:
"Was the matter that formed Earth always in existence? Was it created? Or do you have a different theory all together where it came from?"
and you replied
"1. No
2. Not by anyone
3. Nope"
If you have no other theories as to where it came from, how can you answer no to the other questions? Wouldn't that presume you have an alternate theory? Of are you simply saying no it can't be that but I have no reason to think so and no reason to think otherwise?
Because if you didn't understand HFN's post before, you should now
Right - no, the matter that the earth is made of did not exist forever but came into existence well after the inflation.

No, it was not created.

No, I don't have a different theory than the standard science one.

But apparently you do.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#565483 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources tell me that the matter that forms planets and other objects originated in the high Andes, in Peru to be precise.
hahaha

Location hidden

#565484 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typos don't bother me.
Nobody is perfect, not even Catcher.
Spelling and grammar, well, that's a serious matter.
I'm here to help.
So once again, here's a little grammar lesson for you and yours:
You’re You are
Your It belongs to you
They’re They are
Their It belongs to them
There A place
We’re We are
Were Past tense of are
Where A place
Then A point in time
Than A method of comparison
Two The number 2
To Indicates motion
Too Also, or excessively
You're you, are. Are you a pirate?
Your it, belongs to you. It's not mine.
They're they are. Where?
Their it, belongs to them. You knew it wasn't my it all along.
We're we. are. There's that pirate thing again :)
Were past, tense of are. So you used to be tense of are.
Where a, place. Where should a be placed?
Then a point in time. 8:53am, June 14, 1837
Than a method of comparison. Is something better or worse than a method of comparison?
Two the number 2 That would be 22.
To indicates motion. That makes sense.
Too also, or excessively. Too, also, or excessively.

I don't really care too much about exact English but since you're writing about it, isn't punctuation part of the English language?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#565485 Jul 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
The residual radiation from the big bang is measurable.
In the complete absence of a creator I would not be honest nor sane in saying that I believed that matter was created.
No evidence of a creator, but there is life, therefore life was not created until there is evidence for a creator.
Wow, well said.
I completely agreed in my first post that an advanced lifeform seeding this planet with biological material was more probable than a god...did you miss it or wasn't it convenient?
An advanced evolved life-form would not be a god.
I'm sorry to ruin your day but a fallacious argument of what if's and maybe's does not inspire panic, it is just fascinating to witness first the motivated reasoning and doublethink practised by the religious in order for sky daddy the adult santa to have some room, no matter how small to exist within.
I haven't contradicted any of the things I believe in.
There is no company line, atheists are by nature disparate with their own ideas and are also unencumbered by the obvious dogma with which you find yourself handicapped.
I wasn't aware there was an atheist rank structure? Do I have standing in a group? This is news.
IANS is completely free to accept the possibility that there may be a creator god. If I may draw your attention to post number:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
where I said, "My agnosticism is on the same scale for god as it is for fairies, werewolves, leprechauns and assorted other fairy tales.
god does not get a special section of disbelief, god ranks the same as the fairy-folk or the leprechauns".
You appear to have come full circle and accomplished nothing.
Well said.

That's Skom. He doesn't seem to understand what he's reading and, against all evidence, believes he can argue with more articulate, more intelligent posters. Never ceases to amaze me.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#565486 Jul 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
JuicyLullz wrote:
RR deemed it so. People can label me what they like.
<quoted text>
<< HL walks into Juicy's bedroom >>
.. one, two, three minutes pass ..
911 Operator: "What is your emergency?"
Juicy: "There's a naked lesbian in my bed. She needs an ambulance."
<< HL writes note to RR in ambulance: you sh*thead >>
Skom suggests I dazzle the ladies.

What say you?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#565487 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the apostrophes :p
Geez, I copied and pasted that from where I had saved it, and that's how it got posted.

Can anyone explain how this happens?

Location hidden

#565488 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the apostrophes :p
Good evening JuicyLu :) I noticed the same thing and had some harmless fun with it :)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#565489 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources tell me that the matter that forms planets and other objects originated in the high Andes, in Peru to be precise.
.. humans originated at Puma Pumku near Tiwanaku, Bolivia ..

.. may the force be with you ..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565491 Jul 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. note to Juicy: please see a dentist ..

<< ambulance arrives at hospital >>

Physician: "OMG! What happened to you?"

HL: Some woman mistook me for a ferret.
LOL

Location hidden

#565492 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, well said.
<quoted text>
Well said.
That's Skom. He doesn't seem to understand what he's reading and, against all evidence, believes he can argue with more articulate, more intelligent posters. Never ceases to amaze me.
He believes that? I can't wait for some of those more articulate, more intelligent posters to show up. I want to see him debate them :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#565493 Jul 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The residual radiation from the big bang is measurable.
In the complete absence of a creator I would not be honest nor sane in saying that I believed that matter was created.
No evidence of a creator, but there is life, therefore life was not created until there is evidence for a creator.
I completely agreed in my first post that an advanced lifeform seeding this planet with biological material was more probable than a god...did you miss it or wasn't it convenient?
Oh I didn't miss it. Just like I didn't miss your constant attempts to backpedal in attempts to mock religion
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
An advanced evolved life-form would not be a god.
You have no proof of that and nothing you can provide for why it couldn't be. This is some of the stuff I didn't miss either
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to ruin your day but a fallacious argument of what if's and maybe's does not inspire panic, it is just fascinating to witness first the motivated reasoning and doublethink practised by the religious in order for sky daddy the adult santa to have some room, no matter how small to exist within.
LOL, you are delusional if you think it ruined my day! I am sorry you want to feel more important than you are:)

And yeah, your theory of some implosion out of nowhere led to life forming from non-life by way of millions of self-replicating species that lived on a planet that formed itself out of matter that may or may not have always existed is sooo much more logical! LOL
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't contradicted any of the things I believe in.
There is no company line, atheists are by nature disparate with their own ideas and are also unencumbered by the obvious dogma with which you find yourself handicapped.
LOL, look who is talking! You insist life formed from non-life with no proof. You insist planets created themselves out of matter that wasn't created yet may not always have existed leaving what exactly as the other explanation? You think millions of self-replicating species formed out of...oh wait, you never explained that! It is your atheist dogma of unbelief that has limited you
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware there was an atheist rank structure? Do I have standing in a group? This is news.
Then you are probably very low in the hierarchy! Although don't feel bad, the guy at the top is an idiot!LOL
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to have come full circle and accomplished nothing.
Untrue. I showed you don't have the slightest bit of evidence for life creating itself and planets forming themselves out of matter with no known origin and don't have the slightest idea how the millions of self-replicating species came to be. Yet you arrogantly mock other theories. Even ones your own beliefs aren't that far from as far as what you consider possible.

I have shown you to be an atheist sheep:)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#565494 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, I copied and pasted that from where I had saved it, and that's how it got posted.
I could but it would be a vulgar display of my powers.

LOL

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565495 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Geez, I copied and pasted that from where I had saved it, and that's how it got posted.

LOL don't listen to Skom, many ladies are dazzled by brain power.

Location hidden

#565496 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Right - no, the matter that the earth is made of did not exist forever but came into existence well after the inflation.
No, it was not created.
No, I don't have a different theory than the standard science one.
But apparently you do.
OK

So again...how did it come into existence according to you?

And how can you be sure it didn't always exist?

Of course I have a different theory. You already know what it is. I am trying to find out what you guys believe. It would seem yous have all just skipped over the minor detail of how matter came into existence, how life formed from non-life, and how in that formation it created millions of different species that all evolved by gender at the same rate and were fortuitously dual gender based for procreation

You guys just start somewhere in the middle, admit to a bunch of gaps, and go to the present

Personally I don't really care one way or the other. I am just amazed by the arrogance from people who subscribe to such a wild and unprovable theory towards people who believe otherwise
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#565497 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel less without him around?
yes babe

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#565499 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Huxley is one of my favorite Acidheads.
<smile>
But you didn't reach a "Brave New World"?

:)

Location hidden

#565500 Jul 31, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
He believes that? I can't wait for some of those more articulate, more intelligent posters to show up. I want to see him debate them :)
LOL

That's is what I was wondering, when those posters will show up!

I mean who can argue with I don't know where the matter came from that planets used to form themselves to support millions of species of life that formed from non-life!

Although that is her go to tactic. She always tells people the problem is she is just too smart for them.

That's gotta be it:)

Since: May 11

UK

#565501 Jul 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I didn't miss it. Just like I didn't miss your constant attempts to backpedal in attempts to mock religion
<quoted text>
You have no proof of that and nothing you can provide for why it couldn't be. This is some of the stuff I didn't miss either
<quoted text>
LOL, you are delusional if you think it ruined my day! I am sorry you want to feel more important than you are:)
And yeah, your theory of some implosion out of nowhere led to life forming from non-life by way of millions of self-replicating species that lived on a planet that formed itself out of matter that may or may not have always existed is sooo much more logical! LOL
<quoted text>
LOL, look who is talking! You insist life formed from non-life with no proof. You insist planets created themselves out of matter that wasn't created yet may not always have existed leaving what exactly as the other explanation? You think millions of self-replicating species formed out of...oh wait, you never explained that! It is your atheist dogma of unbelief that has limited you
<quoted text>
Then you are probably very low in the hierarchy! Although don't feel bad, the guy at the top is an idiot!LOL
<quoted text>
Untrue. I showed you don't have the slightest bit of evidence for life creating itself and planets forming themselves out of matter with no known origin and don't have the slightest idea how the millions of self-replicating species came to be. Yet you arrogantly mock other theories. Even ones your own beliefs aren't that far from as far as what you consider possible.
I have shown you to be an atheist sheep:)
And to all of the things as yet unknown by science your answer is, "goddidit".

Hundreds of years ago when wondering about the tides, the phases of the moon and the changing of the seasons all of those primarive tribesmen said...can you guess?

They said, "goddidit"....you'd have been in good company.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#565502 Jul 31, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is read Mr. Charrington.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 853,589
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 595,811
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 4 min Michael 84
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Jac 100,673
The Christian Atheist debate 10 min Buck Crick 730
why is Tiger not having std ? 23 min andet1987 9
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 30 min Leinteg 247
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr I Am No One_ 444,099
More from around the web