The real Jesus was much better hung.
It runs in the family. <smile>

Since: May 11

Hersham, UK

#565374 Jul 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Jesus was much better hung.
Mary Magdalene allegedly had a lot of cawk after all...and she went to France and had a few kids with the long haired hipster after the 'long con' had run its course, she knew a good pe'en when she saw one.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565375 Jul 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>The real Jesus was much better hung.
Yep. Did you date him as well?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565376 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such word as ATEISTS.

LOL
Shhh!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#565377 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just call it like I see it. You know, your argument is identical to assup's, how fascinating.
The KKK and nazis are just a really good examples of more christians who ignore Jesus.
Much like you ignore what is actually written in a post. I like you RR but if you're assup then I'm going to have to just treat you like a joke.
I agree, the KKK and nazis are good examples of bad Christians.

Do you have a point?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#565378 Jul 31, 2013
Oh I can understand why you spend more time opposing Christianity than Islam. You don't believe the God of Islam exist, so there is no need for you go where Muslims are and rant against Islam. But you're not convinced the Christian God is not real, so you spent all that time ranting against Christianity to Christians. That's why.
[QUOTE who="Tide with Beach"]<quoted text>
I only have about three to four thousand posts related to Christianity.
I suspect that you can neither comprehend nor accept the reasons why I spend more time opposing Christianity here than Islam.
I still find myself startled that this is part of your reasoning for believing that I'm not an atheist.(I use the word "reasoning" loosely)
<quoted text>
You saw it in my last post.
Whenever I say that Islam is worse than Christianity, I'm opposing Islam more than Christianity. The amount of words used is irrelevant.
Remember that Islam and Christianity are different kinds of threats from my perspective. I can do something about Christianity with words on a billboard. There is no need to convince other Americans that Islam is dangerous. We've all been aware of that for more than a decade.
<quoted text>
Again, this has no bearing on me being an atheist. A person can be an atheist without ever hearing of Islam or Christianity.
<quoted text>
Do you care if that's true?
<quoted text>
People like you are a riot. You don't realize how transparent your outbursts are.
??? pray tell, what have you done about Christianity with "words on a billboard"? Absolutely Zilch. You're as insignificant and impotent affecting Christianity as Dr[do little]

Yes, a person can be atheist being hearing about Christianity and Islam. But if they were truly and sincerely an atheist, they would rant to Muslims about Islam as much as they rant to Christians about Christianity. There are hundreds of religious sites on the internet, show me where you go and rant 4000 to 10,000 times against Islam to muslims as you do about Christianity to Christians. You can't show it or are you just a pu**y to go to criticize Islam to muslims??

That one sided weight shows hypocrisy, selective outrage and frankly pretty obvious you're confident of the non existence of one god, but definitely not convinced of the other God.

You're the one that is very transparent. You're clearly no atheist. None of you with your thousands of writings on this website against Christianity are atheists. If you can't show the evidence of as much outrage against Islam--which is as big and as effective in the world as Christianity, then you're fraud and simply a wanna be, "atheist"--Writer.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565380 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:

Kneels..
Unzips...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565381 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they do, I've done it 5 or six times now, it's easy.
How? Without creating awhile new profile.

Hersham, UK

#565382 Jul 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do your opinions about what i think about it affect me one iota
Whispers and I had a short conversation about what we believe it means that everybody has a soul in regards to unbelief. It didn't require participation from anyone else nor was it solicited. Nothing in that conversation suggested we were redefining atheism because we prefer atheists don't exist or that we thought our opinion should matter to atheists
Since I never suggested my opinion on it should mater to atheists and my post wasn't to you, I am not sure what prompted you telling me it doesn't. But ok, your position is noted i guess even though I already assumed that anyway
Let me know when you start to be honest and finally come out as a Raelian and we'll talk further, you're not a christian.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#565384 Jul 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my sympathy that Dr Shrink calls you...
He certainly calls the rest of us much worse. But so what?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565385 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:

RR deemed it so.
People can label me what they like.
Then I deem you a hot, naked lesbian laying on red silk sheets, covered in cocoa butter lotion with a few scarves in your hand.

*opens door for HL*

Hersham, UK

#565386 Jul 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
But it could be in a particular case
No...it couldn't.

An advanced form of life which arrived at its state of advancement the same way we have developed is not a god, it is not supernatural nor did it create the universe.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565387 Jul 31, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Trifecta level bullshit.
If you can't do any better, I'm not going to bother.
Then it's the Lake of Fire for you.

:p

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#565388 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
True. An honest coherent post. Well done!
Well sht woman I cannot holler above a whisper and
da_m it they got me hollering at them. Now see what
they made me do.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#565389 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the KKK and nazis are good examples of bad Christians.
Do you have a point?
Thank you for that. Can you explain that to the other Christians, please ?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#565390 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Unzips...
Punches RR in the face

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#565391 Jul 31, 2013
Wappa wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: You didn't answer the question like I wanted you to answer it.
Well, I normally prefer people answer the actual questions I ask

I already qualified it by stating I was not asking within the context of any particular religion. And he added some things that were not required as the specifics concerning the process were never the issue

And he did answer the question.

Which is all I wanted. I didn't care which was he answered it as either would make my point.

It would be kind of silly imo to concede the possibility higher intelligent life exists elsewhere and that that life would be capable of creating other life and then totally discount the possibility that is what happened here.

However, his answer showed to me that based on what I asked, he believes it is possible

Normally I don't respond to anonymous trolls lacking common sense. But since I am sure you are just one of the regular trolls who comes here, it seemed like a small distinction

:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#565392 Jul 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
No...it couldn't.
An advanced form of life which arrived at its state of advancement the same way we have developed is not a god, it is not supernatural nor did it create the universe.
Yet you have absolute zero facts to assume an advanced form of life became more advanced through evolution

And even if it did, you would have no reason to claim it isn't possible another life-form could evolve to supernatural status

And since you have no proof how the universe was created and already allowed for a type of farming scenario where an advanced form of life was responsible for human life on Earth that started off as a microscopic amoeba in the sea where life was formed from non-life, how can you rule it out?

Let's go even simpler. What about the matter that formed the planets and moons and starts and the oceans man supposedly evolved in and eventually crawled out of? Do you believe the oceans and the matter that forms planets always existed? If not, where do you think it came from?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565393 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the KKK and nazis are good examples of bad Christians.

Do you have a point?
No
Sigh
@@

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565394 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Unzips...
Bites off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 11 min Go Blue Forever 148
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min benkernow 282,990
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 974,738
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr Spider1954 3,034
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr leonknott 45,615
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 4 hr Internet Reality 4
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr samir 33
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Marge 658,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 hr Joe Fortuna 70,894
More from around the web