Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#565203 Jul 31, 2013
You think you know so much, so teach the rest of us what to say to God. We are too ignorant to make our own arguments. Should God be told that I want to speak. Can we speak when we are confused. We cannot look at the sun for it shines brightly in the sky when the winds clears away the clouds. Golden splendor comes from the mountain of God. He is clothed in dazzling merciful that he does not oppress us. No wonder people everywhere fear him. People who are truly wise show him reverence.

Since: May 11

UK

#565204 Jul 31, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ants are one of the hardest working little creatures on this earth, never under estimate their power --
Thank you I will have a good day -- you as well. TLC - Madam umm Dr Shrink calls me that
You have my sympathy that Dr Shrink calls you...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#565205 Jul 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he posted to me first yesterday when I started posting again
I was scrolling up reading the posts and as soon as I saw it was someone running to Ian's defense, I knew it would be ol' kissbutt Catcher before I even scrolled all the way up to confirm it!
You really can't help yourself when it comes to Ians can you?
Your internet day will be all right, he doesn't need you to defend him on every single post to him. Well..not that he can't use the help but still, have some self-respect Chester. Being another man's Topix lapdog that yips any time someone comes too close is pretty pathetic
:)
:) back atcha.

Location hidden

#565206 Jul 31, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet as soft as a whisper in a breeze -- Powerful indeed -- TLC - Judy
Hi Jute;

Wonderful to see you once more here. If I should not see you posting again before that special day comes around for you and honey HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both from me as is just afew days away.

If you could know the many sunrises, sunset and star gazing I done.
That type of thing leave little doubt there is a powerful God indeed. I've been blessed to witness some things other doubt.

LOL on the light side even honey does not mind my whispering in his ears. Turns him into a raskel ya know.lol.
Have a good day. God bless you always.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#565208 Jul 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jute;
Wonderful to see you once more here. If I should not see you posting again before that special day comes around for you and honey HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both from me as is just afew days away.
If you could know the many sunrises, sunset and star gazing I done.
That type of thing leave little doubt there is a powerful God indeed. I've been blessed to witness some things other doubt.
LOL on the light side even honey does not mind my whispering in his ears. Turns him into a raskel ya know.lol.
Have a good day. God bless you always.
Awww Thank you so much -- Indeed come Sunday 44 years ago wow where has the time gone.

So nice of you to remember -- TLC - Jute
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#565209 Jul 31, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever wonder why your church is dying, or why your god lets us toss him out of elementary schools and blaspheme his ass?
I don't.
I’m not planning on posting with you but I meant that sincerely. I was not being sarcastic or hateful. I do care what happens to Darwin. Not that you really care since without knowing that you have a chance to be a jerk, again.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#565210 Jul 31, 2013
Antichrist Superstar wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you view people as part of nature, nothing more. Then it all makes sense.
The rest of nature makes more sense than humans do to me.

Happy now ?

Would you like some diamond encrusted tweezers for your nit picking ?

LOL

Location hidden

#565211 Jul 31, 2013
Then the Lord answered Job from the whirlwind; "Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorant words." Brace yourself because I have some questions for you and you must answer.

Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?? Tell me, if you know so much. Do you know how it dimensions were determined and who did the surveying?? What supports the foundations and who laid it cornerstone as the morning stars sand together and all the angels shouted for joy??

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565212 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Scapegoat, chuckles.
<smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565213 Jul 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....:-)
“There is only one corner of the universe
you can be certain of improving,
and that’s your own self.”
~ Aldous Huxley
Thought for the Day
Huxley is one of my favorite Acidheads.

<smile>

Location hidden

#565214 Jul 31, 2013
Who defined the boundaries of the sea as it burst from the womb. and as I clothed it with clouds and thick darkness?? Thus far and no farther will you come. Here your proud waves must stop.

Have you ever commanded the morning to appear and caused the dawn to rise in the east?? Have you ever told daylight to spread to the ends of the earth to bring and end to the night's wickedness?? For features of earth take shape as the light approaches, and the dawn is robed in red. The light disturbs the haunts of the wicked and stops the arm that is raised in violence.
G_O_D

Laconia, NH

#565216 Jul 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, just like the tooth fairy and easter bunny and the 3000+ other gods man has created.
The Tooth Fairy isn't real, nor Easter Bunny. They're fictional, or fake.

Location hidden

#565217 Jul 31, 2013
Have you explored the springs from which the seas come?? Have you walked about and explored their depths?? Do you know where the gates of death are located?? Have you seen the gates of utter gloom?? Do you realize the extent of the earth?? Tell me if you know.

Where does the light come from and where does the darkness go?? Can you take it to its home?? Do you know how to get there?? But of course you know all of this. For you were born before it was all created, and you are so experienced.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565218 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Babble god is a lot like a fairy, if you don't believe in him, he dies.
Tinkerbell Jesus

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565219 Jul 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do >>you<< believe you met Abraham Lincoln?
Why ? Don't you believe me ?

You believe a con artist and a hermit from 1800 year ago.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565220 Jul 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Was John Wilkes Booth a vampire?
A Werewolf.

Abe told me so when I met him on the road to Gettysburg.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565221 Jul 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved? LOLOLOL
No seriously, I think you have been lucky.
BTW what's that cute little critter on your new avatar?
It's an Ermine.

Location hidden

#565222 Jul 31, 2013
Have you visited the treasures of the snow?? Have you seen where hail is made and stored?? I have reserved it for a time of trouble, for the day of battle and war. Where is the path to the origin of light?? Where is the home of the east wind??

Who created a channel for torrents of rain?? Who laid out the path for the lightning?? Who makes the rain fall on barren land, in a desert where no one lives?? Who send the rain that satisfies the parched ground and makes the tender grass spring up??

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565223 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out, remind you of anything?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7PsBxG8neokXX
LOL

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#565224 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't help yourself, can you?
.. if you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got ..

Proverbs, Verse 1,142

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Osama Bin Laden 118,203
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min MUQ1 259,115
Like Lincoln and FDR, Obama faces nation in cri... (Nov '08) 11 min Swedenforever 41
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 738,574
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Oxbow 542,018
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 36,859
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 95,412
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••