Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565279 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA!!!!

Ya, sure. Because Jesus said to kill blacks, right?

Gimme a break.

Uh-huh. Some are, I know that. So do you label all Christians by the acts of the KKK or nazis?
No. Just call it like I see it. You know, your argument is identical to assup's, how fascinating.

The KKK and nazis are just a really good examples of more christians who ignore Jesus.

Much like you ignore what is actually written in a post. I like you RR but if you're assup then I'm going to have to just treat you like a joke.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565280 Jul 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't ask a real one.
LOL

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565281 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Dammit!

Topix don't let us change screen names, do they?

RiversideHick would've been better.
Yeah they do, I've done it 5 or six times now, it's easy.
Bongo

United States

#565282 Jul 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
To the complete numbskulls who are having trouble grasping the concept of atheism.
atheist: noun, rooted in the french word "athéiste" first appears circa 1600.
A = Without
thea = god/gods(Greek).
Agnostic,'agnostos'(Greek), unknown/unknowable, an individual who states that a 'first cause' or god/gods are not known/cannot be known.
I am an atheist, I am not convinced that god exists, data/information has not been produced which have persuaded me that god/gods exist.
"AHAH!! you're an agnostic" I hear the faithful cry...
My agnosticism is on the same scale for god as it is for fairies, werewolves, leprechauns and assorted other fairy tales.
god does not get a special section of disbelief, god ranks the same as the fairy-folk or the leprechauns.
Carrinton ol chap, there is evidence provided by credentialed persons that suggest atheism is a psychological disorder. I thought they were just obstreperous prevaricating lost souls. Dave Nelson describes typicall "topix" atheists quite well also.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#565284 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I must've read that differently, seems to me that if zombie Jesus turned up on assup's door he'd cook him and eat him.
.. if the zombie is female, assup may not cook her but the other? Well, ahhhh, who knows ??..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565285 Jul 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>The last time that you went atheist...you really didn't. Is this the real thing this time?
Lol. I didn't once state I'm an atheist. RR deemed it so.
I'm not religious, I tried some things in my life and just don't see the need to be, that's all I'm willing to share.
People can label me what they like.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565286 Jul 31, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>where she is?
you simple liar feed by kitchen chineese cockroaches and halucinate that you visit china province hung pu Due DO DO?
Coo coo catchoo? Ma moo hoo hoo? Blather bother sadder fodder?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565287 Jul 31, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>wrong
not Lmao!
only LOL
you love his money , but he doesn't have any,just Lies,this simple homelss bum residing in neighbour shed house

make date with him,or masturbate to his posts(This is your love and brain between 2 legs)
Big bug blig blog bug a boo doo doo di do? Blah bleh blargh blather?
Sex with GOD is fabulous. Thanks for asking.

"Make date with him" rofl.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565289 Jul 31, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>because your earth is inside of your a....
stick finger and turn few times around like moving earth cycle
I prefer my dishwasher cycle but yes, you are right, when it's night time for you, it's because I've put this planet up my butt.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565290 Jul 31, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>the greates sad miracle is you?
babling day by day your own lunacies
You're a daily miracle doc.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565292 Jul 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. if the zombie is female, assup may not cook her but the other? Well, ahhhh, who knows ??..
Oh HL just take her out and have her already! Lol <3

Since: May 11

Hersham, UK

#565296 Jul 31, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Carrinton ol chap, there is evidence provided by credentialed persons that suggest atheism is a psychological disorder. I thought they were just obstreperous prevaricating lost souls. Dave Nelson describes typicall "topix" atheists quite well also.
Yes we know, dave has the circuit diagram for atheism, it has something to do with a loss of residual magnetism in the primary coil...

(1) Hallucination - the religious adherent has non corporeal entities in their life whom they insist are genuine, to whom they communicate daily.

(2) Delusion - the religious adherent believes that the non corporeal entity has powers to enrich them, cure terminal disease, grant peace throughout the world, and will do so(eventually) if implored to do so if prayed too fervently enough and often enough.

(3) Chronic Denial/The Inability to learn from experience/history - though the prayers for world peace remain unanswered, even after hundreds of years, the adherent persists with the exercise of praying, each time expecting different results. Some will even eschew medical technology over prayer resulting in their own deaths or the deaths of their dependants.

(4) The inability to compartmentalise reality and fantasy - the beliefs are critically dependent upon ancient mythology being accepted as historical fact.

(5) Acute Paranoia - the strongly held conviction that anyone who does not share their version of reality is "demonic," "influenced by the devil(an imaginary enemy of their imaginary friend," or "an operative of Satan"

(6) Internalised Emotional abuse -­ concepts such as sin, eternal punishment, foster guilt, shame, fear, and other types of emotional injuries which can damage the religious adherent psychologically for the rest of their lives.

(7) Violence - many religious adherents insist that everyone should share in their condition, sometimes aggressively proselytising to the extent of using harassment, violence and wanton acts of terror.

...and atheism is a mental disorder? LOL

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#565297 Jul 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you can--call yourself what you want. For me, you're no atheist.
Then I suppose you think I'm a Christian. Praise Cheez-Its!

Where's my balloon bunny?

Fennario

#565298 Jul 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
come on, you're in denial...sing along with me, you're no christian.
Would you like a Cheez-It?

Fennario

#565299 Jul 31, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
She can say she's not angry and bitter until the cows come home. It changes nothing. Because her posts and what she says in them give her away. Just look at how often she's moaned and groaned and blamed her ex, his family, and the church for trying to take her kids away from her.
As unstable as she is can anyone blame them?
She's not fooling anyone (except g_o_d, and he's so easily fooled, so much so that almost everything goes flying way over his head).
Truth be told I feel sorry for her kids. To have to live with a mother that's as filled with bitterness, anger, and hate as she is has got to be a living hell for them. I'm sure they'd be far better off if they were living with their father and his family.
That's probably why g_o_d and her have connected like they have. He completely failed as a father where his daughter is concerned just as Luppy Lucy has failed with her kids. They are like two peas in a pod.
Makes one wonder how dysfunctional her kids might be. I sure hope she's not the biggest influence in their lives. Because if she is they are likely to be scarred for life.
Sad, truly sad.
The hive is buzzing! Juice dared to challenge it.

Bzzzzzzzzz!

Fennario

#565300 Jul 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
scarey even
Heavens to Murgatroyd!

Since: May 11

Hersham, UK

#565301 Jul 31, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like a Cheez-It?
I declare the Cheez-it as the new symbolic host of the Holy Eucharist of Cheeses.

BRAISED CHEESES!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#565302 Jul 31, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>Just in. We must boycott Russian Vodka.
Hmmm...maybe I'll switch it to Gin then.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#565303 Jul 31, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>mamaba jamba malubulu cocoko do do
erge merge verge shmerge,drop pant farting few time,
bum bum bum
gelaufen kleine swinia auf der grass

now scratch your head dandruff,and start thing tounges of slain in spirit
he heeeeeeee
I don't have dandruff and my hair is wonderous and shiny and stuff. Slain spirit. Did you miss medication time boo boo?

Fennario

#565304 Jul 31, 2013
Antichrist Superstar wrote:
Is Christianity a form of mental illness? I say yes. Fortunately it's curable.
Although there are spontaneous cures at times, nobody has figured out how to cure a Christian. Serah mentioned manipulating DNA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 650,594
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min vikinglovespenis 56,196
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 26 min Neville Thompson 448
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 31 min Life in Leyland 445,931
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 106,081
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 44,973
>>> He's Right You Know 1 hr DamNation 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr bad bob 182,967
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr Hangman 971,867
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Thu kobechi3 71
More from around the web