Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my gremlin follow you home ?
Mine's waiting for a mew engine.
Sounds like you have more work ahead of you then I do :)
At least I didn't make the same mistake I made the last time I broke a bolt off. I replace a transmission and broke a bolt off. I got out from under the car shaking my head. I picked up a little pebble not bigger than a pea and flicked it with my thumb. It landed on the back window in just the right or should I say wrong place, and it completely shattered the whole window. Tonight I just walked away :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yes, one must believe on Jesus Christ in this life. Does no good after they are dead, they can't believe in the grave.
[QUOTE who="G_O_D"]<quot ed text>
According to your religion, all you are jusdged on is whether you "believe". And that "belief" has to happen while you are alive.
You seem to have no idea what a Judge does or what Judgement means.
Where you get this "Judged for what rewards you will get" is beyond me. It is not in the Bible.
Are you sure you aren't a Muslim ? Will you get 10 or 40 virgins ?
??? is which bible you reading? Yes, rewards are in the bible in numerous places-

and each one will receive His own reward ACCORDING TO HIS OWN LABOR.”(1 Corinthians 3:8)

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone ACCORDING TO HIS WORK.”(Revelation 22:12)

So Jesus answered them and said,“Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brother or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or land, for My sake and the gospel’s, who shall not receive a HUNDREDFOLD now in this time … and in the age to come, eternal life.”(Mark 10:29-30)

“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things DONE IN THE BODY, according to what He has done, whether good or bad.”(2 Corinthians 5:10

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gossip is gossip. Who started it doesn't matter.
I absolutely agree :)
Redirect and defuse :)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>If spirits did exist, what would tie it to atheism, whether to disprove or prove?

If a spirit exists, it has no bearing on whether a god exists, and so has no grounds in a claim that atheists don't exist.
I don't think they know what atheist means.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I use crazy glue and duck tape.

<smile>
Oh! I LOVE duck tape!

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>THE BEST MEDICATION FOR YOU 3 farts
and HL 7 farts
she is nr 1 Winner before you Do Do bobo Boo?
Doo doo boo boo ga ga ga?

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>sorry not LOL
only ROTFLAMO or Fart
Bless you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Yes, one must believe on Jesus Christ in this life. Does no good after they are dead, they can't believe in the grave. <quoted text>??? is which bible you reading? Yes, rewards are in the bible in numerous places-
and each one will receive His own reward ACCORDING TO HIS OWN LABOR.”(1 Corinthians 3:8)
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone ACCORDING TO HIS WORK.”(Revelation 22:12)
So Jesus answered them and said,“Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brother or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or land, for My sake and the gospel’s, who shall not receive a HUNDREDFOLD now in this time … and in the age to come, eternal life.”(Mark 10:29-30)
“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things DONE IN THE BODY, according to what He has done, whether good or bad.”(2 Corinthians 5:10
Paul and John aren't Jesus and never knew Him.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Antichrist Superstar wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I'm good at exorcising dead Jewish spirits, but that's about it. I've played a part in a couple of deconversions and I'm looking forward to doing plenty more.:-)
Gud sh!t :D

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Good Night all :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Not often. I don't find it all that necessary.
<quoted text>
How is that even relevant?
<quoted text>
Based on what?
Are you ever going to support your assertion with an argument so I can tell you what you did wrong? Hurry up.

I'm politically motivated to argue with those that believe God exists. I oppose Christianity. I don't like the effect Christianity has on the world.
That's the reason you give right? Islam has had many more effects on the world lately...9/11 bombings in the U.S. Bus bombings in UK. Attacks in Spain. Suicide bombings in Afghanistan and Iraq killing thousands of people, shooting school girls in the head, etc, etc.

How come you don't oppose that religion?? huh??

If you was truly an atheist, you would be as politically motivated to oppose Islam as you do Christianity. They are both religions with a Deity and both religions have done many bad things in the name of God.

So--when you can show me where you rack up over 10,000 writings somewhere railing against Islam, then I will believe you're truly an atheist.

If you can't show those writings, to me, you're nowhere near an atheist, not even close. A Hypocrite maybe, but no atheist.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul and John aren't Jesus and never knew Him.
opinion noted.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>You were talking about RA and HFN, whom you do not know, talking about someone they do not know. Thus, you were doing the same thing you were accusing them of doing :) That is something backing my claim. But my post was just for fun :)
I was referring to their posts not theorising about their personal lives, which I have no clue about. So I don't see how it's the same.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have more work ahead of you then I do :)
At least I didn't make the same mistake I made the last time I broke a bolt off. I replace a transmission and broke a bolt off. I got out from under the car shaking my head. I picked up a little pebble not bigger than a pea and flicked it with my thumb. It landed on the back window in just the right or should I say wrong place, and it completely shattered the whole window. Tonight I just walked away :)
When I get frustrated I walk a way and think about a different problem.

While waiting for the engine to come in, I am working on other stuff. Have some new chrome to put on the T-Top cross member and going to try to do some upholstery work. Yep, upholstery glue. No thread or needles. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>opinion noted.
Not an opinion at all. Reality and truth.

Would you believe I met Abraham Lincoln ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's the reason you give right? Islam has had many more effects on the world lately...9/11 bombings in the U.S. Bus bombings in UK. Attacks in Spain. Suicide bombings in Afghanistan and Iraq killing thousands of people, shooting school girls in the head, etc, etc.
How come you don't oppose that religion?? huh??
If you was truly an atheist, you would be as politically motivated to oppose Islam as you do Christianity. They are both religions with a Deity and both religions have done many bad things in the name of God.
So--when you can show me where you rack up over 10,000 writings somewhere railing against Islam, then I will believe you're truly an atheist.
If you can't show those writings, to me, you're nowhere near an atheist, not even close. A Hypocrite maybe, but no atheist.
WTF does that have to do with being an atheist ?

All you religious nuts are dangerous. Muslim, Christian, Jew, Mormon, etc.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Shrinky has eproctophilia

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Quad,
Epiphany has joined in too.:)
That is a good question PW. But I wonder if there has ever been nothing but respect for human choices. Maybe in Eden before the apple was eaten. Some on both sides disrespect the choices of others.
I don’t really think atheism is really being fought against in here as much as the gang and some of their friends are in here fighting Christianity. Christians fighting back, in the right way or wrong way I do under stand It may not be the right thing to do but to me it is understandable. No one Atheist or Christian like someone trying to use them as a door mat! Fighting is what the gang wanted and came in here for and did their best to cause to happen in the first place. It is what they wanted.
I have not seen Christians fighting with non-Christians and vise versa before until I got on topix. I have see both Christians and Atheist put the other down but not seen the bickering like they do here. I know it happens and worse but I have not seen it.
There are some shoddy Christian organizations but I don’t think there are really that many considering how many Churches there are. Some Atheist in here have been calling things man made that are not man made. Some times the calling of man made is man made. I’m thinking you and I would not agree on that subject but I still want you as my Quad.
I don’t really know PW. But I do know it is both sides. Not just Christians. I really think a lot come in here just to fight. Sad that.
Actually I do know why all the fighting. Satan.:) HFN
Ja I saw that lol... somehow I understood there were 5 ?

… Whatever any call man-made, facts are the father of' the Christian Church became very much a man through Rome putting themselves on the throne of, so 'man-mad' was my vocab long before I knew atheist - by term. Such beliefs and topix net are all very new to me, otherwise it is a global issue which is taking place, and nothing any one says can detract from the fact that God uses anyone to test the spirit of any of us in the faith. I don't see choices as a threat when no-one can in essence leave God out of the final word – His from the start – and see both positive and negative in the bigger picture now no different than in any biblical age.
… we shouldn't be a Jesus believer if we can't stand the heat.

The beginning and everything between is history which not a soul can change... let alone before that. It's Now hat counts, that we find ourselves at a new beginning as promised...
…'Then he told me,“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”'
Rev 22:10-11
I can't understand why a Christian cannot move on and into this frame of mind without judgement of anyone once we have overcome? Or maybe I am just another peace warrior calling for peace among Christians who are supposed to know better... But my Love extends into your land, which many on earth have joined forces with, where much comes out of into the west. From currency, military, and beliefs which are not altogether free of the judgement yet. That concerns me...
… sounds like Abraham's plea for Sodom and Gomorrah lol - where even Jesus said it would be better for Sodom in this time than hypocrites - so ja... I care...
Love always HFN... my space is up! I care for you too and saw you personal pleas as well. God help you there my sister :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In the way that I believe that everyone is agnostic. All have doubts, esp. at a subconscious level.
That was kind of the same thing I was going for as well. That subconsciously we all process things differently.

It would be an interesting thing to know I guess as far as going the other way. Do believers have lingering questions deep beneath the surface?

For me I have already accepted there may be things I have wrong. There has been a lot of influence by man as far as the direction organized religion has gone. Are some age-old teachings incorrect? Are some personal interpretations incorrect? I changed how I view hell decades into my faith.

I have no doubts at to the existence of God. But I am sure some of the things I have learned about him and interpreted the Bible I may have gotten wrong. I believe the subconscious processes tons more information than our conscious mind. And some of that information we are not even aware of. I believe a lot of our connections exist on a subconscious level be it instincts or spiritual or sixth-senses. It would be interesting to know what all our mind has taken in and how much the disparity exists between our conscious and subconscious mind

(T) Peace
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

'Who Is Wrecking America?'
The rapture evangelicals and the neocons are euphoric at the prospect of nuclear war.

by Paul Craig Roberts [Assistant Secretary of the Treasury ...( left because of US Corruption...)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

440 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessarily so 721,947
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Frontliner 115,519
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Buck Crick 224,522
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,517
ibhentse emandi (Sep '11) 24 min Teeza 124
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 40 min raghavendra 534
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 56 min sweets2360 302
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 256,839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 533,294
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••