There

#565004 Jul 30, 2013
new

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#565006 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. You any good at exorcisms? I like your avatar.
Thanks. I'm good at exorcising dead Jewish spirits, but that's about it. I've played a part in a couple of deconversions and I'm looking forward to doing plenty more.:-)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#565007 Jul 30, 2013

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565008 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Not all people who sound religious are really godly....
Duh!

Location hidden

#565009 Jul 30, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Quad,
Epiphany has joined in too.:)
That is a good question PW. But I wonder if there has ever been nothing but respect for human choices. Maybe in Eden before the apple was eaten. Some on both sides disrespect the choices of others.
I don’t really think atheism is really being fought against in here as much as the gang and some of their friends are in here fighting Christianity. Christians fighting back, in the right way or wrong way I do under stand It may not be the right thing to do but to me it is understandable. No one Atheist or Christian like someone trying to use them as a door mat! Fighting is what the gang wanted and came in here for and did their best to cause to happen in the first place. It is what they wanted.
I have not seen Christians fighting with non-Christians and vise versa before until I got on topix. I have see both Christians and Atheist put the other down but not seen the bickering like they do here. I know it
happens and worse but I have not seen it.
There are some shoddy Christian organizations but I don’t think there are really that many considering how many Churches there are. Some Atheist in here have been calling things man made that are not man made. Some times the calling of man made is man made. I’m thinking you and I would not agree on that subject but I still want you as my Quad.
I don’t really know PW. But I do know it is both sides. Not just Christians. I really think a lot come in here just to fight. Sad that.
Actually I do know why all the fighting. Satan.
:)
HFN
The workings of a delusional fundie mind make fascinating reading.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565010 Jul 30, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me :)
I am not good with needles.

Will have to give myself injections in a couple weeks though.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#565011 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, the first part is the hard part for me. My eyes not being as good as they used to be. But I take the needle in my left hand and the thread in my right. Then I hold the needle up to the light so I can see the eye of the needle more easily. I put the thread through the eye of the needle and then measure out how much thread I think I will need. I cut the thread off of the spool and then tie a good not in the end of the thread that I have threaded through the needle.
Having the thread and needle now prepared. I get the material I wish to so and the needle and thread. I push the needle through one side of the tare (start from the inside, you don't want the knot to show). Having done that I take the needle to the other side of the tare, push it through the material and pull the thread through. Depending on how big I want the stiches to be, I move the needle over from the original starting point and continue this process until the tare is mended.
I know this works for mending jeans, shirts and such. But I really am not sure how affective this will be with mending ones ways :)
Hold your needle in front of something white and it will help you see the eye so you can thread it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565012 Jul 30, 2013

Location hidden

#565013 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Not all people who sound religious are really godly. They may refer to me Lord, but they still won't enter the Kingdom of heaven. The decisive issue is whether they obey my Father in heaven. On judgment day many will tell me Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name. But I will reply I never knew you. Go away, the things you did were unauthorized.
You'll rot in the ground or burn in a crematorium just like everyone else.

Theism is Santa Claus for adults. Grow the hell up, people.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#565014 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were just accusing me for sport with nothing whatsoever to back up your claims? Cool. Thanks.
You were talking about RA and HFN, whom you do not know, talking about someone they do not know. Thus, you were doing the same thing you were accusing them of doing :) That is something backing my claim. But my post was just for fun :)

Location hidden

#565015 Jul 30, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold your needle in front of something white and it will help you see the eye so you can thread it.
Hey, that sounds like a good idea :) Thanks AnnieJ :) I learned something new tonight cool :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565016 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You were talking about RA and HFN, whom you do not know, talking about someone they do not know. Thus, you were doing the same thing you were accusing them of doing :) That is something backing my claim. But my post was just for fun :)
Gossip is gossip. Who started it doesn't matter.

Location hidden

#565017 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my gremlin follow you home ?
Mine's waiting for a mew engine.
Sounds like you have more work ahead of you then I do :)
At least I didn't make the same mistake I made the last time I broke a bolt off. I replace a transmission and broke a bolt off. I got out from under the car shaking my head. I picked up a little pebble not bigger than a pea and flicked it with my thumb. It landed on the back window in just the right or should I say wrong place, and it completely shattered the whole window. Tonight I just walked away :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#565018 Jul 30, 2013
Yes, one must believe on Jesus Christ in this life. Does no good after they are dead, they can't believe in the grave.
[QUOTE who="G_O_D"]<quot ed text>
According to your religion, all you are jusdged on is whether you "believe". And that "belief" has to happen while you are alive.
You seem to have no idea what a Judge does or what Judgement means.
Where you get this "Judged for what rewards you will get" is beyond me. It is not in the Bible.
Are you sure you aren't a Muslim ? Will you get 10 or 40 virgins ?
??? is which bible you reading? Yes, rewards are in the bible in numerous places-

and each one will receive His own reward ACCORDING TO HIS OWN LABOR.”(1 Corinthians 3:8)

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone ACCORDING TO HIS WORK.”(Revelation 22:12)

So Jesus answered them and said,“Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brother or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or land, for My sake and the gospel’s, who shall not receive a HUNDREDFOLD now in this time … and in the age to come, eternal life.”(Mark 10:29-30)

“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things DONE IN THE BODY, according to what He has done, whether good or bad.”(2 Corinthians 5:10

Location hidden

#565019 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gossip is gossip. Who started it doesn't matter.
I absolutely agree :)
Redirect and defuse :)

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#565020 Jul 30, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>If spirits did exist, what would tie it to atheism, whether to disprove or prove?

If a spirit exists, it has no bearing on whether a god exists, and so has no grounds in a claim that atheists don't exist.
I don't think they know what atheist means.

Earth

#565021 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I use crazy glue and duck tape.

<smile>
Oh! I LOVE duck tape!

Earth

#565022 Jul 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>THE BEST MEDICATION FOR YOU 3 farts
and HL 7 farts
she is nr 1 Winner before you Do Do bobo Boo?
Doo doo boo boo ga ga ga?

Earth

#565023 Jul 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>sorry not LOL
only ROTFLAMO or Fart
Bless you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565024 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Yes, one must believe on Jesus Christ in this life. Does no good after they are dead, they can't believe in the grave. <quoted text>??? is which bible you reading? Yes, rewards are in the bible in numerous places-
and each one will receive His own reward ACCORDING TO HIS OWN LABOR.”(1 Corinthians 3:8)
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone ACCORDING TO HIS WORK.”(Revelation 22:12)
So Jesus answered them and said,“Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brother or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or land, for My sake and the gospel’s, who shall not receive a HUNDREDFOLD now in this time … and in the age to come, eternal life.”(Mark 10:29-30)
“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things DONE IN THE BODY, according to what He has done, whether good or bad.”(2 Corinthians 5:10
Paul and John aren't Jesus and never knew Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 13 min Les Belles Chauss... 1,254
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min dirty white boy- 764,992
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min who 263,551
NWO...New And Terrible Masters 39 min truth 7
Illuminati Check-mate Games And More 1 hr Marty Fong 1
Leviathan 666....Started On November 23, 2014 1 hr Marty Fong 5
President Obama Seals The Fate Of Americans 1 hr Marty Fong 30
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 2 hr Johnny 924
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 554,982
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 hr zafar 1,183