There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Neither of us have mentioned abortion except perhaps in passing.

You really shouldn't troll. You suck at it.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
i See Juicy and G O D on topic of abortion.
Conservatives Without Conscience
by John Dean
Penguin Books, 2006, p108
Christian conservatives ... want to control the right of women to have abortions; to ban all forms of gay marriage; to prevent the teaching of safe sex in schools; to encourage home schooling; to ban the use of contraceptives; to halt stem cell research with human embryos; to / stop the teaching of evolution and/or to start the teaching of intelligent design; to bring God into the public square and eliminate the separation of church and state; to overturn the legality of living wills; to control the sexual content of cable and network television, radio, and the Internet; and to eliminate an "activist" judiciary that limits or impinges on their agenda, by placing God-fearing judges on the bench who will promote their sincerely held beliefs

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Red Apples is either the craziest person I know or the most deceitful POS I have ever known.

The more insane the crap he write the more I am convinced he is just a dangerous sociopath in an institution somewhere. Possibly one with barbed wire around it.
One can hope.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>John really? Was it necessary to drag her children in to this?

You have no idea about her parenting skills and to imply what you did makes you look bad...not her.

I understand the irritation concerning her post...but her kids have nothing to do with what she posts here.
I'm starting to suspect he's related to the ones I left behind. My boys would be better off with actual wolves. This poster just confirms that I make excellent decisions.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Some do, Some try, Most just babble and pretend to understand each other's babble.
Bobble bobble.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
She can say she's not angry and bitter until the cows come home. It changes nothing. Because her posts and what she says in them give her away. Just look at how often she's moaned and groaned and blamed her ex, his family, and the church for trying to take her kids away from her.
As unstable as she is can anyone blame them?
She's not fooling anyone (except g_o_d, and he's so easily fooled, so much so that almost everything goes flying way over his head).
Truth be told I feel sorry for her kids. To have to live with a mother that's as filled with bitterness, anger, and hate as she is has got to be a living hell for them. I'm sure they'd be far better off if they were living with their father and his family.
That's probably why g_o_d and her have connected like they have. He completely failed as a father where his daughter is concerned just as Luppy Lucy has failed with her kids. They are like two peas in a pod.
Makes one wonder how dysfunctional her kids might be. I sure hope she's not the biggest influence in their lives. Because if she is they are likely to be scarred for life.
Sad, truly sad.
It's time to keep children out of any judgement... what is known has become a subject of scorn, the same with anything shared in good faith. That is neither Christian nor right.

This has become ugly. Check yourselves before you check others. I know more than you could dream about some, and if you have even one Christian bone left in yourself, you will back off from such personal attacks.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

lil henry wrote:
Im a christian why do people hate us. Why do people hate God..
Which god?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
She can say she's not angry and bitter until the cows come home. It changes nothing. Because her posts and what she says in them give her away. Just look at how often she's moaned and groaned and blamed her ex, his family, and the church for trying to take her kids away from her.
As unstable as she is can anyone blame them?
She's not fooling anyone (except g_o_d, and he's so easily fooled, so much so that almost everything goes flying way over his head).
Truth be told I feel sorry for her kids. To have to live with a mother that's as filled with bitterness, anger, and hate as she is has got to be a living hell for them. I'm sure they'd be far better off if they were living with their father and his family.
That's probably why g_o_d and her have connected like they have. He completely failed as a father where his daughter is concerned just as Luppy Lucy has failed with her kids. They are like two peas in a pod.
Makes one wonder how dysfunctional her kids might be. I sure hope she's not the biggest influence in their lives. Because if she is they are likely to be scarred for life.
Sad, truly sad.
RA, seriously ? You were doing fine with the garbage being thrown at you. The kids don't have anything to do with it or does their parenting skills. Don't let them beat you like that man, ignore them when they start getting to you. I feel sad for you right now cause I have a feeling you wish you hadn't gone there. We all fall, just get back up again. Hang in there man :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Sure are a lot of necrophiliacs here.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
No Strings Attached?
Will you respect me in the morning?
Does breakfast count as a string?
String theory is a false doctrine!

Die Heretic!!!!

ROFLMAO

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>Says the person gossiping about people she doesn't know :)
I'm teaching dude. The examples here are way too good to pass up. I'm not discussing personal lives or other people's romantic lives or even their children, religious public behaviour is public property because it affects everyone but turn that table all you want by all means, I appreciate the help.

*how religion is like politics, they pass the blame for their behaviour to someone else, as exemplified above*

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hello JuicyLU :) Suggesting that what someone else thinks is irrelevant, is irrelevant, seems irrelevant. But what seems irrelevant is probably also irrelevant. Just an irrelevant thought :)
Very relevant post.

Thanks.

I appreciate your sense of humor.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>I think he tried to make that giraffe out of a condom.
LOL
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
Neither of us have mentioned abortion except perhaps in passing.
You really shouldn't troll. You suck at it.
<quoted text>
You are worst than a troll but a right wing Xtain war mongering grunt jughead. BWHAHAHHAHAAAA

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>No Strings Attached?

Will you respect me in the morning?

Does breakfast count as a string?
Only if I have to make it.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't drag her kids into this, she did. She has paraded them around this thread on many many occasions, trying to blame her husband, his family, and the church for her own short comings. All I'm doing is pointing out the fact that if you look at the disjointed things she says in here one has to wonder if her kids (that she's brought up in here many many times) would indeed be much better off with their father and his family.
Same goes for g_o_d. Thank God his daughter was able to get away from him. And as he's said many times in here, she wants nothing to do with him. Wise girl.
I can't imagine a poor child having to deal with a father like him (as vile as he's shown himself to be in here). And I can't imagine a parent in their right mind would ever let him teach their child.
If they don't want their dirty laundry exposed then they shouldn't air it in here for all to see.
“The nuclear arms race is like two sworn enemies standing waist deep in gasoline, one with three matches, the other with five.”
~ Carl Sagan

So also is this subject matter a case of each one's radio-active waste intoxicating the next. One person's life might just be the hell you were spared form in your own...

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hello JuicyLU :) Suggesting that what someone else thinks is irrelevant, is irrelevant, seems irrelevant. But what seems irrelevant is probably also irrelevant. Just an irrelevant thought :)
Very nice.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Both justifiable.
You read my mind. Again.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't drag her kids into this, she did. She has paraded them around this thread on many many occasions, trying to blame her husband, his family, and the church for her own short comings. All I'm doing is pointing out the fact that if you look at the disjointed things she says in here one has to wonder if her kids (that she's brought up in here many many times) would indeed be much better off with their father and his family.

Same goes for g_o_d. Thank God his daughter was able to get away from him. And as he's said many times in here, she wants nothing to do with him. Wise girl.

I can't imagine a poor child having to deal with a father like him (as vile as he's shown himself to be in here). And I can't imagine a parent in their right mind would ever let him teach their child.

If they don't want their dirty laundry exposed then they shouldn't air it in here for all to see.
*passing the buck*

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't drag her kids into this, she did. She has paraded them around this thread on many many occasions, trying to blame her husband, his family, and the church for her own short comings. All I'm doing is pointing out the fact that if you look at the disjointed things she says in here one has to wonder if her kids (that she's brought up in here many many times) would indeed be much better off with their father and his family.
I would have to say I don't think it is write for her to bash them when they are not here to defend themselves.
I don't know anything about G and his daughter. I have read about him feeling he blew it as a father. And that he wishes he would have done things differently. I don't know what wrong he has done in regards to her. But, he does sound repentant. No blame on her, he blames himself.
I have been reading off and on all evening and thought everyone was holding there own. I wish I would have jumped in a tried to redirect this sooner. Sorry man.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man once said...

Simply because someone airs their dirty laundry doesn't mean that you should pick it up and sniff it...

or maybe it went something like this...

Never wear someone's dirty laundry (especially those personal items) on your head...

I think it all has something to do with smelling like the dirty laundry.

Now I am not even sure that it was a wise man that told me this...

I think I just made it up...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 540,581 - 540,600 of599,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

374 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tony Dungy was right 10 min USN Atheist 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Porkpie Hat 256,344
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 20 min sameer 390
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Aura Mytha 223,985
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 37 min mamma-san 221,373
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 38 min MUQ1 36,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min dirty white boy- 719,926
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 532,265
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr RATTYslayer 114,939