“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#564952 Jul 30, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Something my Dad told me.
On a sunny day in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, pulled their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise, went and shot the two dead boys. If you don't believe this story is true, ask the blind man. He saw it too :)
Good one B/man... and I agree with your next post.
... I too have nothing personal against a poster, only the words which might cause pain to others.
I will rest the case now and move on.
Blessings in Greetings my friend.:)
We'll catch up somewhere later.
<quoted text>
RA, seriously ? You were doing fine with the garbage being thrown at you. The kids don't have anything to do with it or does their parenting skills. Don't let them beat you like that man, ignore them when they start getting to you. I feel sad for you right now cause I have a feeling you wish you hadn't gone there. We all fall, just get back up again. Hang in there man :)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564953 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't actually know the string theory. But what was presented of it awhile back on here, I'm not so sure. I see a possibility :)
I was being sarcasticly humorous.

I don't have a problem with String Theory.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#564954 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm teaching dude. The examples here are way too good to pass up. I'm not discussing personal lives or other people's romantic lives or even their children, religious public behaviour is public property because it affects everyone but turn that table all you want by all means, I appreciate the help.
*how religion is like politics, they pass the blame for their behaviour to someone else, as exemplified above*
*how anti-religion is like politics, they pass the blame for their behavior to someone else, as exemplified above*:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#564955 Jul 30, 2013
Dead flies will cause even a bottle of perfume to stink. Yes an ounce of foolishness can outweigh a pound of wisdom and honor.

The hearts of the wise lead them to do right, and the hearts of the foolish lead them to do evil. You can identify fools just by the way they waldk down the street.

If your boss is angry with you, don't quit. A quiet spirit can overcome even great mistakes.

There is another evil I have seen as I have watched the world go by. Kings and rulers make a grave mistake if they give foolish people great authority, and if they fail to give people of proven worth their rightful place of dignity. I have even seen servants riding like princes and princes walking like servants.

When you dig a well, you may fall in. When you demolish an old wall, you could be bitten by a snake. When you work in a quarry, stones might fall and crush you. Whey you chop wood there is danger with each stroke of your ax Such are the risk of life.

Since a dull ax requires great strength, sharpen the blade. That value of wisdom it helps you succeed.

It does no good to charm a snake after it has bitten you.

It is a pleasure to listen to wise word, but the speech of fools brings them to ruin.

Since fools base their thoughts on foolish premises, their conclusions will be wicked madness.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#564956 Jul 30, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>A wise man once said...

Simply because someone airs their dirty laundry doesn't mean that you should pick it up and sniff it...

or maybe it went something like this...

Never wear someone's dirty laundry (especially those personal items) on your head...

I think it all has something to do with smelling like the dirty laundry.

Now I am not even sure that it was a wise man that told me this...

I think I just made it up...
LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#564957 Jul 30, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You are worst than a troll but a right wing Xtain war mongering grunt jughead. BWHAHAHHAHAAAA
You really suck at this troll stuff.

Go buy a World of Warcraft account.

“The..”

#564958 Jul 30, 2013
Antichrist Superstar wrote:
Is Christianity a form of mental illness? I say yes. Fortunately it's curable.
Good post. You any good at exorcisms? I like your avatar.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#564959 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
*how anti-religion is like politics, they pass the blame for their behavior to someone else, as exemplified above*:)
LOL

“The..”

#564960 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I was being sarcasticly humorous.

I like string cheese.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#564961 Jul 30, 2013
Thank you, Folly.

Could you wash the windows while you are up there ?
lil whispers wrote:
Dead flies will cause even a bottle of perfume to stink. Yes an ounce of foolishness can outweigh a pound of wisdom and honor.
The hearts of the wise lead them to do right, and the hearts of the foolish lead them to do evil. You can identify fools just by the way they waldk down the street.
If your boss is angry with you, don't quit. A quiet spirit can overcome even great mistakes.
There is another evil I have seen as I have watched the world go by. Kings and rulers make a grave mistake if they give foolish people great authority, and if they fail to give people of proven worth their rightful place of dignity. I have even seen servants riding like princes and princes walking like servants.
When you dig a well, you may fall in. When you demolish an old wall, you could be bitten by a snake. When you work in a quarry, stones might fall and crush you. Whey you chop wood there is danger with each stroke of your ax Such are the risk of life.
Since a dull ax requires great strength, sharpen the blade. That value of wisdom it helps you succeed.
It does no good to charm a snake after it has bitten you.
It is a pleasure to listen to wise word, but the speech of fools brings them to ruin.
Since fools base their thoughts on foolish premises, their conclusions will be wicked madness.

“The..”

#564963 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>*how anti-religion is like politics, they pass the blame for their behavior to someone else, as exemplified above*:)
How so? Be specific. I wish to mend my ways. I thought I took full responsibility for my actions but comprehension might differ, am very interested in your opinions.

“The..”

#564964 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>*how anti-religion is like politics, they pass the blame for their behavior to someone else, as exemplified above*:)
Do you by any chance at all, know the definition of gossip?

Location hidden

#564966 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being sarcasticly humorous.
Just redirecting G :) I do see a possibility though :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#564970 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Just redirecting G :) I do see a possibility though :)
Using my tricks, eh ?

<smile>
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#564971 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You really suck at this troll stuff.
Go buy a World of Warcraft account.
To bad, afraid your boat will sink! BWHAHHAHAHAHA with me in here you be grasping for air! <My war craft sank you little boat! WBHAHHAHAAMy
\

Location hidden

#564972 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you by any chance at all, know the definition of gossip?
I do. But did you hear so and so talking about it :) Oh it just amazes me that they had the audacity to say that. And those other guys? Oh my gosh, don't get me started :) Hahahahaha

Location hidden

#564973 Jul 30, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man once said...
Simply because someone airs their dirty laundry doesn't mean that you should pick it up and sniff it...
or maybe it went something like this...
Never wear someone's dirty laundry (especially those personal items) on your head...
I think it all has something to do with smelling like the dirty laundry.
Now I am not even sure that it was a wise man that told me this...
I think I just made it up...
LOL That was good :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#564974 Jul 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said many times,
that my psycholgy mostly never fail
RA is child of satan pretending to be christian
they plant him device to pump blood to his heart,and satan use him to insult and mock not others but also their families
sorry,
With always my deep respect to you,
I do post negative remarks but never mean bad about such humans like Luppy or IANS or others like them.
they need us,that is reason their postings on this topic,mostly all of them are good,smart,and inteligent humans
sead of grace only God spread around this mankind,and not our business is to condemn them,or use Jesus name and curse them
our Lord always encourage us to pray for them or for our enemies?
The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell;
It goes beyond the highest star,
And reaches to the lowest hell;
The guilty pair, bowed down with care,
God gave His Son to win;
His erring child He reconciled,
And pardoned from his sin.

Refrain:
Oh, love of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endureó
The saintsí and angelsí song.

When hoary time shall pass away,
And earthly thrones and kingdoms fall,
When men who here refuse to pray,
On rocks and hills and mountains call,
Godís love so sure, shall still endure,
All measureless and strong;
Redeeming grace to Adamís raceó
The saintsí and angelsí song.

Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade;
To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry;
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.
Frederick M. Lehman

'And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that would be written.'
John 21:25

Gossip is sick when children are used as targets. And so are posts which use any form of personal attack or assassination.
It is almost time for me to leave here to where more work awaits me and is more important.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#564975 Jul 30, 2013
Foolish people claim to know all about the future and tell everyone the details. But who can really know what is going to happen.

Fools are so exhausted by a little work that they have not strength for even the simplest tasks.

Destruction is certain for the land whose king is a child and who's leader feast in the morning. Happy is the land whose king is a nobleman whose leader feast only to gain strength for their work not to get drunk.

Laziness lets the roof leak and son the rafters begin to rot.

A party give laughter, and wine gives happiness and money gives everything.

Never make light of the king even in your thoughts. And don't make fun of a rich man either. A little bird may tell them what you have said.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#564976 Jul 30, 2013
Conservatives Without Conscience
by John Dean

Christian conservatives' primary tool in reinforcing authoritarianism is preaching fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min Dr_Zorderz 4,756
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Robert F 548,238
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Thinking 229,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Buck Crick 749,849
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 21 min Paul really is dead 2,911
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 21 min Kid_Tomorrow 131
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min bacon hater 96,065
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Pegasus the Patriot 261,601
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE