Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#564982 Jul 30, 2013
Calling it a night for topix. Talk later.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#564983 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure did, she's a wonderful example of religinut tripe.
I missed all that stuff with CS though, just sorry he is gone.
I agree.
He was an arse, but didn't deserve to die.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#564984 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? Be specific. I wish to mend my ways. I thought I took full responsibility for my actions but comprehension might differ, am very interested in your opinions.
Well, the first part is the hard part for me. My eyes not being as good as they used to be. But I take the needle in my left hand and the thread in my right. Then I hold the needle up to the light so I can see the eye of the needle more easily. I put the thread through the eye of the needle and then measure out how much thread I think I will need. I cut the thread off of the spool and then tie a good not in the end of the thread that I have threaded through the needle.
Having the thread and needle now prepared. I get the material I wish to so and the needle and thread. I push the needle through one side of the tare (start from the inside, you don't want the knot to show). Having done that I take the needle to the other side of the tare, push it through the material and pull the thread through. Depending on how big I want the stiches to be, I move the needle over from the original starting point and continue this process until the tare is mended.
I know this works for mending jeans, shirts and such. But I really am not sure how affective this will be with mending ones ways :)

Montreal

#564985 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you need to go back into all the post and read from the beginning of what I wrote, you are cherry pickin but that ok
if you think it fits your agenda lol Just eat the cherries but throw out the pits lol.
It's not cherry picking. You said, and I quote: "Atheists don't exist."

That's a statement you made within one small post.

You seem to be confusing yourself with the definition of "cherry picking."

Montreal

#564986 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such a thing as a atheists. The subject matter was being born with the spirit.
There you said it again.
Your personal belief does not prove or disprove the existence of me.

Location hidden

#564987 Jul 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one B/man... and I agree with your next post.
... I too have nothing personal against a poster, only the words which might cause pain to others.
I will rest the case now and move on.
Blessings in Greetings my friend.:)
We'll catch up somewhere later.
<quoted text>
We'll catch up somewhere up river :)
Be blessed, for you are :)

Montreal

#564988 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What spirit ?
If spirits did exist, what would tie it to atheism, whether to disprove or prove?

If a spirit exists, it has no bearing on whether a god exists, and so has no grounds in a claim that atheists don't exist.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564989 Jul 30, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Whispers just thinks she's talking to herself.
A voice in the wilderness ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#564990 Jul 30, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the first part is the hard part for me. My eyes not being as good as they used to be. But I take the needle in my left hand and the thread in my right. Then I hold the needle up to the light so I can see the eye of the needle more easily. I put the thread through the eye of the needle and then measure out how much thread I think I will need. I cut the thread off of the spool and then tie a good not in the end of the thread that I have threaded through the needle.
Having the thread and needle now prepared. I get the material I wish to so and the needle and thread. I push the needle through one side of the tare (start from the inside, you don't want the knot to show). Having done that I take the needle to the other side of the tare, push it through the material and pull the thread through. Depending on how big I want the stiches to be, I move the needle over from the original starting point and continue this process until the tare is mended.
I know this works for mending jeans, shirts and such. But I really am not sure how affective this will be with mending ones ways :)
I use crazy glue and duck tape.

<smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#564991 Jul 30, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If spirits did exist, what would tie it to atheism, whether to disprove or prove?
If a spirit exists, it has no bearing on whether a god exists, and so has no grounds in a claim that atheists don't exist.
Agreed

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#564992 Jul 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I like fart on string cheese?
Yes. We know. You like farts. Medication time?

Location hidden

#564993 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>I do. But did you hear so and so talking about it :) Oh it just amazes me that they had the audacity to say that. And those other guys? Oh my gosh, don't get me started :) Hahahahaha
LOL

Location hidden

#564994 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Using my tricks, eh ?
<smile>
:)

Location hidden

#564995 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>Well, the first part is the hard part for me. My eyes not being as good as they used to be. But I take the needle in my left hand and the thread in my right. Then I hold the needle up to the light so I can see the eye of the needle more easily. I put the thread through the eye of the needle and then measure out how much thread I think I will need. I cut the thread off of the spool and then tie a good not in the end of the thread that I have threaded through the needle.
So you were just accusing me for sport with nothing whatsoever to back up your claims? Cool. Thanks.

Location hidden

#564996 Jul 30, 2013
Yesterday I found out both back springs are busted on my car. Today I was going to replace them and I broke the bolt that holds the strut on off flush. My car is setting in the alley on Blocks. I think I am going to do something I haven't done in a long time. Go to bed early. It's been a long day :)

Location hidden

#565001 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I use crazy glue and duck tape.
<smile>
Sounds good to me :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565002 Jul 30, 2013
Yesterday I found out both back springs are busted on my car. Today I was going to replace them and I broke the bolt that holds the strut on off flush. My car is setting in the alley on Blocks. I think I am going to do something I haven't done in a long time. Go to bed early. It's been a long day :)
Did my gremlin follow you home ?

Mine's waiting for a mew engine.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#565003 Jul 30, 2013
Not all people who sound religious are really godly. They may refer to me Lord, but they still won't enter the Kingdom of heaven. The decisive issue is whether they obey my Father in heaven. On judgment day many will tell me Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name. But I will reply I never knew you. Go away, the things you did were unauthorized.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#565004 Jul 30, 2013
new

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#565006 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. You any good at exorcisms? I like your avatar.
Thanks. I'm good at exorcising dead Jewish spirits, but that's about it. I've played a part in a couple of deconversions and I'm looking forward to doing plenty more.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 828,345
..........."What's your name??.........." 11 min Doctor REALITY 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min marge 584,079
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 3,362
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min RADEKT 270,653
Why is Obama failing so miserably? (Feb '09) 47 min positronium 7,271
Bruce Jenner first 'woman' in the world with a ... 57 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr onemale 176,525
More from around the web