“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564925 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Red Apples is either the craziest person I know or the most deceitful POS I have ever known.

The more insane the crap he write the more I am convinced he is just a dangerous sociopath in an institution somewhere. Possibly one with barbed wire around it.
One can hope.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564926 Jul 30, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>John really? Was it necessary to drag her children in to this?

You have no idea about her parenting skills and to imply what you did makes you look bad...not her.

I understand the irritation concerning her post...but her kids have nothing to do with what she posts here.
I'm starting to suspect he's related to the ones I left behind. My boys would be better off with actual wolves. This poster just confirms that I make excellent decisions.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564927 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Some do, Some try, Most just babble and pretend to understand each other's babble.
Bobble bobble.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#564928 Jul 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
She can say she's not angry and bitter until the cows come home. It changes nothing. Because her posts and what she says in them give her away. Just look at how often she's moaned and groaned and blamed her ex, his family, and the church for trying to take her kids away from her.
As unstable as she is can anyone blame them?
She's not fooling anyone (except g_o_d, and he's so easily fooled, so much so that almost everything goes flying way over his head).
Truth be told I feel sorry for her kids. To have to live with a mother that's as filled with bitterness, anger, and hate as she is has got to be a living hell for them. I'm sure they'd be far better off if they were living with their father and his family.
That's probably why g_o_d and her have connected like they have. He completely failed as a father where his daughter is concerned just as Luppy Lucy has failed with her kids. They are like two peas in a pod.
Makes one wonder how dysfunctional her kids might be. I sure hope she's not the biggest influence in their lives. Because if she is they are likely to be scarred for life.
Sad, truly sad.
It's time to keep children out of any judgement... what is known has become a subject of scorn, the same with anything shared in good faith. That is neither Christian nor right.

This has become ugly. Check yourselves before you check others. I know more than you could dream about some, and if you have even one Christian bone left in yourself, you will back off from such personal attacks.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564929 Jul 30, 2013
lil henry wrote:
Im a christian why do people hate us. Why do people hate God..
Which god?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#564930 Jul 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
She can say she's not angry and bitter until the cows come home. It changes nothing. Because her posts and what she says in them give her away. Just look at how often she's moaned and groaned and blamed her ex, his family, and the church for trying to take her kids away from her.
As unstable as she is can anyone blame them?
She's not fooling anyone (except g_o_d, and he's so easily fooled, so much so that almost everything goes flying way over his head).
Truth be told I feel sorry for her kids. To have to live with a mother that's as filled with bitterness, anger, and hate as she is has got to be a living hell for them. I'm sure they'd be far better off if they were living with their father and his family.
That's probably why g_o_d and her have connected like they have. He completely failed as a father where his daughter is concerned just as Luppy Lucy has failed with her kids. They are like two peas in a pod.
Makes one wonder how dysfunctional her kids might be. I sure hope she's not the biggest influence in their lives. Because if she is they are likely to be scarred for life.
Sad, truly sad.
RA, seriously ? You were doing fine with the garbage being thrown at you. The kids don't have anything to do with it or does their parenting skills. Don't let them beat you like that man, ignore them when they start getting to you. I feel sad for you right now cause I have a feeling you wish you hadn't gone there. We all fall, just get back up again. Hang in there man :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#564931 Jul 30, 2013
Sure are a lot of necrophiliacs here.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564932 Jul 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
No Strings Attached?
Will you respect me in the morning?
Does breakfast count as a string?
String theory is a false doctrine!

Die Heretic!!!!

ROFLMAO

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564933 Jul 30, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>Says the person gossiping about people she doesn't know :)
I'm teaching dude. The examples here are way too good to pass up. I'm not discussing personal lives or other people's romantic lives or even their children, religious public behaviour is public property because it affects everyone but turn that table all you want by all means, I appreciate the help.

*how religion is like politics, they pass the blame for their behaviour to someone else, as exemplified above*

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564934 Jul 30, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello JuicyLU :) Suggesting that what someone else thinks is irrelevant, is irrelevant, seems irrelevant. But what seems irrelevant is probably also irrelevant. Just an irrelevant thought :)
Very relevant post.

Thanks.

I appreciate your sense of humor.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564935 Jul 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>I think he tried to make that giraffe out of a condom.
LOL
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#564936 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Neither of us have mentioned abortion except perhaps in passing.
You really shouldn't troll. You suck at it.
<quoted text>
You are worst than a troll but a right wing Xtain war mongering grunt jughead. BWHAHAHHAHAAAA

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564937 Jul 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>No Strings Attached?

Will you respect me in the morning?

Does breakfast count as a string?
Only if I have to make it.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#564938 Jul 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't drag her kids into this, she did. She has paraded them around this thread on many many occasions, trying to blame her husband, his family, and the church for her own short comings. All I'm doing is pointing out the fact that if you look at the disjointed things she says in here one has to wonder if her kids (that she's brought up in here many many times) would indeed be much better off with their father and his family.
Same goes for g_o_d. Thank God his daughter was able to get away from him. And as he's said many times in here, she wants nothing to do with him. Wise girl.
I can't imagine a poor child having to deal with a father like him (as vile as he's shown himself to be in here). And I can't imagine a parent in their right mind would ever let him teach their child.
If they don't want their dirty laundry exposed then they shouldn't air it in here for all to see.
“The nuclear arms race is like two sworn enemies standing waist deep in gasoline, one with three matches, the other with five.”
~ Carl Sagan

So also is this subject matter a case of each one's radio-active waste intoxicating the next. One person's life might just be the hell you were spared form in your own...

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564939 Jul 30, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>Hello JuicyLU :) Suggesting that what someone else thinks is irrelevant, is irrelevant, seems irrelevant. But what seems irrelevant is probably also irrelevant. Just an irrelevant thought :)
Very nice.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564941 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Both justifiable.
You read my mind. Again.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#564942 Jul 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't drag her kids into this, she did. She has paraded them around this thread on many many occasions, trying to blame her husband, his family, and the church for her own short comings. All I'm doing is pointing out the fact that if you look at the disjointed things she says in here one has to wonder if her kids (that she's brought up in here many many times) would indeed be much better off with their father and his family.

Same goes for g_o_d. Thank God his daughter was able to get away from him. And as he's said many times in here, she wants nothing to do with him. Wise girl.

I can't imagine a poor child having to deal with a father like him (as vile as he's shown himself to be in here). And I can't imagine a parent in their right mind would ever let him teach their child.

If they don't want their dirty laundry exposed then they shouldn't air it in here for all to see.
*passing the buck*

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#564943 Jul 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't drag her kids into this, she did. She has paraded them around this thread on many many occasions, trying to blame her husband, his family, and the church for her own short comings. All I'm doing is pointing out the fact that if you look at the disjointed things she says in here one has to wonder if her kids (that she's brought up in here many many times) would indeed be much better off with their father and his family.
Same goes for g_o_d. Thank God his daughter was able to get away from him. And as he's said many times in here, she wants nothing to do with him. Wise girl.
I can't imagine a poor child having to deal with a father like him (as vile as he's shown himself to be in here). And I can't imagine a parent in their right mind would ever let him teach their child.
If they don't want their dirty laundry exposed then they shouldn't air it in here for all to see.
I would have to say I don't think it is write for her to bash them when they are not here to defend themselves.
I don't know anything about G and his daughter. I have read about him feeling he blew it as a father. And that he wishes he would have done things differently. I don't know what wrong he has done in regards to her. But, he does sound repentant. No blame on her, he blames himself.
I have been reading off and on all evening and thought everyone was holding there own. I wish I would have jumped in a tried to redirect this sooner. Sorry man.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#564944 Jul 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
*
If they don't want their dirty laundry exposed then they shouldn't air it in here for all to see.
A wise man once said...

Simply because someone airs their dirty laundry doesn't mean that you should pick it up and sniff it...

or maybe it went something like this...

Never wear someone's dirty laundry (especially those personal items) on your head...

I think it all has something to do with smelling like the dirty laundry.

Now I am not even sure that it was a wise man that told me this...

I think I just made it up...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#564945 Jul 30, 2013
Robert Altermeyer

Conservatives Without Conscience
by John Dean
Penguin Books, 2006, p194

Right-wing authoritarian followers are much more active than the rest of the country. They have the mentality of 'old-time religion' on a crusade, and they generously give money, time and effort to the cause. They proselytize; they lick stamps; they put pressure on loved ones; and they revel in being loyal to a cohesive group of like thinkers. And they are so submissive to their leaders that they will believe and do virtually anything they are told.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 574,669
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min waaasssuuup 810,730
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min set free in truth 39,678
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Insults Are Easier 269,136
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min seenthisside 1,041
China warns U.S. against weapon sales to Taiwan (Jan '10) 42 min -TheExam- 3,938
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 48 min Remnant of 144000 33,175
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,936
More from around the web