“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#564859 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Judged for what ?
Your religion says all you have to do is believe in "blah blah" and you get to Heaven and everyone is equal, yadda yadda yadda.
Your religion is a disgusting combination of spaghetti and Swiss cheese.
oy! yo memorex!! lol!

you read my explanation--forget it in that short time then go write again "Judged for what ?" oy! lol!

Go back and read the writing professor, and you will see "judged for what" iyai! lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#564861 Jul 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
come on, sing along with me
No. lol.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#564862 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
I happen to disagree with what is "only your opinion." Your mind and your body is sufficient evidence alone that there is a God.
If you think that is a compelling argument, you should also find any argument compelling that replaces "God" with anything imaginable.

Your mind and your body is sufficient evidence alone that there is a Gwindalt Meritumland Offeslachlet of Bardlebock.
lil whispers wrote:
Another opinion you neither hold or have the authority to redefind what others may have experienced either inner or outer.
It is not what you prefer about someone else exist all because they have something to say.
Huh?

The GMOB prefers that you speak with your ankles.
THE HeLL

Hazard, KY

#564863 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. I am glad you do. Me too.
Get the hell off my forum.

Since: May 11

UK

#564864 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up!
I plagiarised that from Eminem.
Wow that's scay, you must be psychic.

I always wanted to drown Dido in the boot of my car...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564865 Jul 30, 2013
Don't you have a Catholic Church to burn down or a gayto lynch ?

Why are you on Topix instead of doing The Lord's Work ?
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
She can say she's not angry and bitter until the cows come home. It changes nothing. Because her posts and what she says in them give her away. Just look at how often she's moaned and groaned and blamed her ex, his family, and the church for trying to take her kids away from her.
As unstable as she is can anyone blame them?
She's not fooling anyone (except g_o_d, and he's so easily fooled, so much so that almost everything goes flying way over his head).
Truth be told I feel sorry for her kids. To have to live with a mother that's as filled with bitterness, anger, and hate as she is has got to be a living hell for them. I'm sure they'd be far better off if they were living with their father and his family.
That's probably why g_o_d and her have connected like they have. He completely failed as a father where his daughter is concerned just as Luppy Lucy has failed with her kids. They are like two peas in a pod.
Makes one wonder how dysfunctional her kids might be. I sure hope she's not the biggest influence in their lives. Because if she is they are likely to be scarred for life.
Sad, truly sad.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#564866 Jul 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't defined atheism in a way that excludes me yet.
<quoted text>
If someone claims to be a Christian, I usually accept that straight away. I only require that a person believe they are a Christian, to accept that they are one.
<quoted text>
All skeptics are atheists, but not all atheists are skeptics. The larger category is atheism, not skepticism.
<quoted text>
I don't have any serious doubts that the Bible contains a definition of a deity that cannot exist. If I cared to carefully evaluate other deity claims, I may come to the same conclusion about some of those as well.
<quoted text>
You switched definitions.
A definition including "God" instead of "god" is invalid.
I think you also don't know what disbelief is.
An atheist doesn't believe in any gods. Disbelief in a proposition is not the same as a belief that the proposition is false. All it takes to be an atheist is a lack of beliefs in any gods/deities.
<quoted text>
I'm politically motivated to argue with those that believe God exists. I oppose Christianity. I don't like the effect Christianity has on the world.
You argue against Islam like you do Christianity?

And if you say yes, provide the link to the site where you have racked up over 10,000 writings against Islam.

No, you're no atheist.
THE HeLL

Hazard, KY

#564867 Jul 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!!......Go to you room for a TIME OUT....
Now you have to buy a new keyboard....Tsk Tsk
Perhaps you would like to join me?

UK

#564868 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>No. lol.
you know you want to, you're not a christain...

no christains on this thread

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#564869 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Stop persecuting us Chrisjewlims!
Sure. Whatever you say dear.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#564870 Jul 30, 2013
THE HeLL

Hazard, KY

#564871 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>No. lol.
AS*HOLE
THE HeLL

Hazard, KY

#564872 Jul 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Spirit of Truth you have a great understanding here Annie J, but in the essence of truth those I's have already created a very sick body. This body then became theirs - the man-made religion - and no longer one led by the Spirit of Christ. I don't recall anywhere Jesus teaching economics. If anything his example of turning over the money changers tables and setting the creatures in the temple of their sacrifices free, should spell the message loud and clear where they the Jews had ended up for the same reason.
So Ja...'Christians' by name and not by a man-made 'church'- are left to pick up the body of evidence of the dead I's and ego's which is not Spiritual bury it once and for all where it belongs, and get on with the resurrection where Jesus himself left off. Resurrected and no longer on the cross.
The phallic symbols of their steeples and anything else called the grand design of their makings will be left floating throughout the cosmos, and collected as waste for recycling by a Grand Designer. With that out of the way, the Spirit of Truth will have no problem manifesting itself to anyone in the grand scheme of things, and Spirit will still be Spiritual in the body of evidence seen, as it was always was and has been.
AS*HOLE

UK

#564873 Jul 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's scay, you must be psychic.
I always wanted to drown Dido in the boot of my car...
scarey even

“The..”

#564874 Jul 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>She can say she's not angry and bitter until the cows come home. It changes nothing. Because her posts and what she says in them give her away. Just look at how often she's moaned and groaned and blamed her ex, his family, and the church for trying to take her kids away from her.

As unstable as she is can anyone blame them?

She's not fooling anyone (except g_o_d, and he's so easily fooled, so much so that almost everything goes flying way over his head).

Truth be told I feel sorry for her kids. To have to live with a mother that's as filled with bitterness, anger, and hate as she is has got to be a living hell for them. I'm sure they'd be far better off if they were living with their father and his family.

That's probably why g_o_d and her have connected like they have. He completely failed as a father where his daughter is concerned just as Luppy Lucy has failed with her kids. They are like two peas in a pod.

Makes one wonder how dysfunctional her kids might be. I sure hope she's not the biggest influence in their lives. Because if she is they are likely to be scarred for life.

Sad, truly sad.
*note the irony*

UK

#564875 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Don't you have a Catholic Church to burn down or a gayto lynch ?
Why are you on Topix instead of doing The Lord's Work ?
<quoted text>
That post was the lawds work.

Vile, judgemental, haughty, hypocritical...checks all the good christian boxes.

“The..”

#564876 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>A confused Christian posting someone else's babble thinking it will make her look better.

Doesn't work HFN, you look even more clueless.
They really don't understand the book do they? Must have the wrong spirits in them.

“The..”

#564877 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>These folks have never read the Bible, know nothing of their religions' history, can't agree on a single thing and then argue with those who know far more about it then they do.

They are like Harry Potter fans at a StarTrek convention.
ROFLMAO

“The..”

#564878 Jul 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't defined atheism in a way that excludes me yet.

trifecta1 wrote, "
You can say you don't believe I'm a Christian or that there are any Christians here, that's fine by me no problem."

If someone claims to be a Christian, I usually accept that straight away. I only require that a person believe they are a Christian, to accept that they are one.

trifecta1 wrote, "
But I don't believe you're an atheist. At the most you're a Skeptic."

All skeptics are atheists, but not all atheists are skeptics. The larger category is atheism, not skepticism.

trifecta1 wrote, "
You have doubts about the Christian philosophy and the Christian God."

I don't have any serious doubts that the Bible contains a definition of a deity that cannot exist. If I cared to carefully evaluate other deity claims, I may come to the same conclusion about some of those as well.

trifecta1 wrote, "
However there is no way I believe if you was certain that God or gods did not exist as the definition and meaning of an "atheist" suggest--[the doctrine or belief that there is no God]---"

You switched definitions.

A definition including "God" instead of "god" is invalid.

I think you also don't know what disbelief is.

An atheist doesn't believe in any gods. Disbelief in a proposition is not the same as a belief that the proposition is false. All it takes to be an atheist is a lack of beliefs in any gods/deities.

trifecta1 wrote, "
you would be on this billboard arguing with those that believe God exist. That's absurd and [I] don't believe you're anything close to an atheist. "

I'm politically motivated to argue with those that believe God exists. I oppose Christianity. I don't like the effect Christianity has on the world.
I don't think they understand what words mean.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564879 Jul 30, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what goes on in her off topix life....
I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min WasteWater 95,549
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min WasteWater 4,501
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 441,339
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 543,177
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Winter is Coming 740,507
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 259,755
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 8 min munner34 31
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min bad bob 173,879
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min ChristINSANITY is... 227,931

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••