Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#564746 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft... evilbible is an eviljoke.
They lie to people, they say shit like:
"The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11)"
WTF kind of intellectual dishonesty is that?:your daughter"?! It's "their daughters", as in 'the past'.
Dumb people fall for it everyday, too.
BWAHAHAHA

Own it, dude.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#564747 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, in real life, he follows the teachings of Jesus more than any religinut I've ever met or heard of. Odd.
It's not up to you to make that call, it's up to Yeshua the Christ and YHWH Almighty.

That's not odd, that's perfect.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#564748 Jul 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i utter God's name all the time, it's:

J E S U S

get used to it!;)
Uh, ah, what does messiah mean? I'm just a silly girl, will you tell me?

Location hidden

#564749 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Within 100 years, everyone alive today will be dead. Some sooner, some later, all will die.
LMAO
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#564751 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I only believe in one unified creative force of the Universe (AKA God, Allah, Tao, ad infinitum).
Christians have a ton of deities (invisible beings) from YHWY, Christ and Angels to Satan, Demons and Imps.
The most powerful one in Christianity is Satan. God and Jesus can't or won't kick his ass so Satan can do anything it wants ad does.
Satan could not be so evil and still be happy so Iíd say he is receiving some punishment already. In time it will be accomplished. But you believe as you believe and want to, Iíll believe as I believe and want to.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#564752 Jul 30, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
It is their choice to make, not ours. We have to and should let others choose for themselves what they want.
:)
HFN
True thing writer, you can't be anymore right. God bless.

Location hidden

#564753 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Mine's bigger!

Oh! Wait!

Nevermind
LOL

Location hidden

#564754 Jul 30, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>We will have already chosen our fate but I believe all will be judged. I think there will be a lot of embarrassed people when that happens.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Hmm. Books, writings, angels, judgement and the living dead. You don't see it do you?

I was resurrected.

What is the most public form of modern writings?

"The kingdom of heaven is within."

Just saying.

<face palm>

Location hidden

#564756 Jul 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>who cares your touching or not touching
any way you have no brain?
Awfully kind of you to address a brainless being. Incidentally, I'm still not touching you.

Location hidden

#564757 Jul 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying.

And you know it.

Try an anger management class.

Fool.
*this is what steroid projection looks like kids*

Location hidden

#564758 Jul 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHA

Own it, dude.
Ok you touch it then.

Since: Jul 08

Hinckley, OH

#564760 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*That's not the reason.*
Then you're free to provide that reason.

I'll wait.

Location hidden

#564761 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not up to you to make that call, it's up to Yeshua the Christ and YHWH Almighty.

That's not odd, that's perfect.
Yeshua is dead. Your denial doesn't change that. I can make that call, he's my other half. Not a thing you or your lying war god can do about it either.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#564763 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How ?
They are dead.
You are either saved or damned before you die, according to some here. You have to accept Jesus as _____ before your last breath or you go to Hell. If you do you automatically go to Heaven.
There is no judgement after death.
<shrughs>, I no know about that.

Can someone be saved with their last dying breath?? yes I believe so.

Are people's hearts hardened against Jesus Christ long before they even die?? yes I believe so too.

But who knows who those people are?? only YHWH. I certainly don't believe anyone here that is not a believer is so hardened that I can say they will never accept Yeshua as Messiah.

And it would seem rather foolish someone playing the fool and hoping their death is of prolonged sickness so they have time to accept Yeshua. They playing russian roulette with they soul. what if the death sudden like a heart attack or massive stroke or a sudden accident or gunshot wound to the head--talk about high stakes gambling.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#564764 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bring his illness into it. He's doing much better than those who sit there, do nothing and pray to a god who doesn't give a damn. Like my ex mil, abused, abandoned, hooked on morphine and in a wheelchair. Bitter, vindictive, suffering and praying away for naught. Spreading her vile hate and misery to all. All for what? Some bullshit money making lie of a reward after death? Tribulation is over, you're free.
I think he is the one who brought his illness into it JL. He didnít mention it directly but indirectly.

Sorry you are so angry. I had nothing to do with what your husband did to you or what he did or didnít do for that matter. But then you already know thatÖ.
HFN

Location hidden

#564765 Jul 30, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>Satan could not be so evil and still be happy so I’d say he is receiving some punishment already. In time it will be accomplished. But you believe as you believe and want to, I’ll believe as I believe and want to.
Satan is laughing as he reports the silly sheeple to be judged. You people give him so much power yet you don't seem to have a clue what he actually does. Oh lol.

Location hidden

#564767 Jul 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are so stupid,
only know 2 words
LOL,LFMO, THAT IS ALL WHOT IF ABLE TO STORE YOUR 0.1 OZ FLAT GREEN FRANKENSTEIN BRAIN

what a hell are you babling here for?????you poor goof carazy flat head?
Don't try to understand doc, you'll give yourself a migraine.

Since: Jul 08

Hinckley, OH

#564769 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*this is what steroid projection looks like kids*
You're pretending, child.

Location hidden

#564770 Jul 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Then you're free to provide that reason.

I'll wait.
Oh, I wasn't talking to you.

Location hidden

#564771 Jul 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I would have to be 2 weeks under shower,if you would touch me only one time,
brainless being you are,knowing only LOL,or RFLMO
he heeeeeeeeeee that is what atheism is? few bundles of cretins
No. Even if you shower, I still won't touch you. Not even with a 10 foot pole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 828,898
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Gods r Delusions ... 584,512
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Lyndi 176,532
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min TRD 121,669
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Porkpie Hat 270,686
Top and bottom 47 min Bikram gill 1
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Freebird USA 9,347
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 442,893
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Theswamiji 6,310
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 3,628
More from around the web