<quoted text>true thing.
LOL

Are you a blond, too ?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#564812 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
We are pretty much at a standstill. I disagree with your assessment of the church and Christianity and have written in detail why I disagree.
So you can continue to write to convince the already convinced. And Christians will simply continue to disagree with you.
And that's is all you're accomplishing. Convincing the already convinced and strengthening those that disagree with you even more.
So good luck.
Have I mentioned that I am not trying to convince you of anything?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#564813 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this in writing from Satan himself ?
Please provide links.
Jesus had a dream about Satan, He seemed like a nice fellow.
Then there is the Job parable. Again, Satan was cordial and didn't do anything that God didn't tell him to do.
There is this book called a "Bible". You should read it sometime.
Not interested in your flippant answers or comments either D.
Good day.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564814 Jul 30, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You people? What ever J. I don’t know why you so called You People say we try to be God because you so called You People are every bit as guilty of it as anyone else. But whatever floats your boat
You didn't even address here post.

The topic was the role of Satan.

Why don't you know anything about your own religion ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564815 Jul 30, 2013
You don't understand her because she isn't a hate filled lying piece of shit like you.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HFN, hope you're having a great evening.
I'm not sure most know what she's saying. She seems to ramble on with her mostly incoherent posts to the point that it's not even worth trying to follow her twisted train of thought. She's like a pinball, bouncing around making mindless comments to just about ever message that's posted in here.
Just look at how many posts she's accumulated in her short time on Topix. She's as bad as X was and as g_o_d is when it comes to accumulating as many mindless posts as she can.
And you almost need a score card to keep track of how many different names she's used. She's got a major "Sybil" complex.
God bless.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#564816 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the entire point, Tri.
If one must be saved before they are dead then there can be no judgement afterwards.
Which is correct ? Judged before or after death ?
Judgment does not mean always mean bad.

There can be good judgement and bad judgement.

God will still judge those that accepted Yeshua the Christ, for rewards. And God will judge those that rejected Christ, for the eternal rewards of suffering. Degrees of suffering is up to YHWH.

The bible is clear:
Hebrews 9-27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment.

Everyone still gets judged after death. The saved and the unsaved. Only the Christian should not have to worry about where their soul will be, only what kind of rewards they will get in Gods'Spiritual Kingdom.

The unbeliever--that different kind of judgement--the Wrath of YHWH. There is nothing can be done about the destiny of a soul when the body dies. It's set.

Fennario

#564817 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
there are no atheists on this thread, that's for certain.
Although many of us are better Christians than you, we still don't qualify as Christians.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#564818 Jul 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wimp.
Why are so many of you such whiny victims? Are you looking for sympathy?
Typical deceiving atheist, edited out most of what I said in my post. Thus taking out of context what I was saying in my post while trying to make it appear I was whining. Too funny!!!

Do you really think you're fooling anyone Bubba?

Why not show some honesty and integrity and post all of what I said, instead of cherry picking my post, and in doing so taking what I said completely out of context.

Your dishonesty proceeds you Bubba. Makes one feel sorry for your "self claimed medical patients" doc. I wonder how dishonest you were with them? I think we all know the answer to that one with the lack of honesty and lack of integrity you've shown in here.

Since: May 11

Hersham, UK

#564819 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! You are getting it !
Satan is no more "evil" than cops and prosecuting attorneys.
I am a Crown persecutor...I must be Stan!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564820 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
"I choose to believe what I'm programmed to believe!"
Some bot in Futurama.
Also, chrisjewlims. Sigh.
Stop persecuting us Chrisjewlims!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#564821 Jul 30, 2013
Experiencing God Day by Day:
Powerless
And she said, "The Philistines are upon you, Samson!" So he awoke from his sleep, and said, "I will go out as before, at other times, and shake myself free!" But he did not know that the LORD had departed from him.(Judges 16:20)
One of the signs of a heart that has shifted from God is the absence of spiritual power. If you are like Samson, you will not be immediately aware that God’s power has left you. Only after he tried to defeat his enemies did Samson recognize that something was wrong. He went against the Philistines as before, expecting their swift defeat. But this time the Philistines easily prevailed over him.
If you allow sin to creep into your life, if you refuse to obey your Lord, if you do not reconcile with those who have hurt you, your spiritual vitality is waning. You may assume everything is fine, but when you pray, answers do not come as they once did. You once had a positive effect on those around you, but now your influence is negligible or even harmful. Your life once brought reconciliation, but now you experience problems in your relationships. Those around you who have relied upon your strength are discovering that you are not as helpful to them as you once were. Your lack of spiritual power is not crying out for attention; but you are seeing subtle changes in your spirit and in your relationship with God.
How can you stop this spiritual decline? You must regularly repent of any sin. You must invite God to search your life to see if there are attitudes, relationships, or activities that need to be removed. You must fervently obey His will. If you walk with God in this manner, you will grow in spiritual strength and be used mightily by Him.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#564822 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Have I mentioned that I am not trying to convince you of anything?
I know, you can't convince me of anything--you are convincing the already convinced unbelievers. Pointless to me but most of them is your religious ilk, so good luck.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#564823 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
LOL
The "Unchanging God" Changes constantly. From book to book. From sect to sect.
A bit wish-washy ain't it ?
Deities come from the imagination, not from observed reality. That's why they're all different, and why they seem to change as cultures change.

Observed reality would be a good authority, or benchmark, to measure the accuracy of a deity claim. Observed reality offers no hints that a deity exists or what one might be like.

Christianity is already a fictional script, so I don't mind so much when a particular Christian makes stuff up as they go along. New bullshit or old bullshit, it makes no difference to me. The Bible is such a salad bar anyways, you still have to deal with Christians on an individual basis so you can nail down what they claim to believe in order to deal with it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564824 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's an Emphatic Affirmative. Yes I am. But there is no hurry...lol. Life is good.
It can end any time.

There are no guarantees you will be alive ten minutes from now.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564825 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant.
Just like your deities.

Fennario

#564826 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I don't think education is an issue.
You're wrong. It is.

"Christian religions across America are concerned about the effects of education on religiosity, and with good reason – past research shows a negative correlation between level of education and religiosity. In other words, data show that as level of education rises, level of religiosity drops. Here’s some data for all Christian religions." [graph follows]
http://www.mormonsandscience.com/1/post/2010/...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564827 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The woman named folly is loud and brash. She is ignorant and doesn't even know it. She sits in her doorway on the heights overlooking the city. She calls out to men going by who are minding their own business. "Come home with me" she urges the simple. To those without good judgment she says, "Stolen water is refreshing, food eaten in secret tastes the best." But the men don't realize that her former guest are now in the grave.
FOLLY CALLS FOR A HEARING.
OK, Folly.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#564828 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Although many of us are better Christians than you, we still don't qualify as Christians.
you can--call yourself what you want. For me, you're no atheist.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#564829 Jul 30, 2013
1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
10 ¶He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
9-12 Nothing can be more absurd than the conduct of those who doubt as to the truth of Christianity, while in the common affairs of life they do not hesitate to proceed on human testimony, and would deem any one out of his senses who declined to do so. The real Christian has seen his guilt and misery, and his need of such a Saviour. He has seen the suitableness of such a Saviour to all his spiritual wants and circumstances. He has found and felt the power of the word and doctrine of Christ, humbling, healing, quickening, and comforting his soul. He has a new disposition, and new delights, and is not the man that he formerly was. Yet he finds still a conflict with himself, with sin, with the flesh, the world, and wicked powers. But he finds such strength from faith in Christ, that he can overcome the world, and travel on towards a better. Such assurance has the gospel believer: he has a witness in himself, which puts the matter out of doubt with him, except in hours of darkness or conflict; but he cannot be argued out of his belief in the leading truths of the gospel. Here is what makes the unbeliever's sin so awful; the sin of unbelief. He gives God the lie; because he believes not the record that God gave of his Son. It is in vain for a man to plead that he believes the testimony of God in other things, while he rejects it in this. He that refuses to trust and honour Christ as the Son of God, who disdains to submit to his teaching as Prophet, to rely on his atonement and intercession as High Priest, or to obey him as King, is dead in sin, under condemnation; nor will any outward morality, learning, forms, notions, or confidences avail him.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564830 Jul 30, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in your flippant answers or comments either D.
Good day.
You are entitled to your ignorance.

Feel free to continue to live in a fantasy world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 21 min Jack in the Box 31,305
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Phooey 687,355
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aerobatty 987,377
Family sex (Jul '11) 3 hr Krieten BK 36
Little Jojo 6 hr KoKos Sassy 1
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 8 hr Frustrated 268
Most Criminals Are DEMOCRATS! 11 hr Jimmy D Cricket 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Not Govt Controll... 286,595
More from around the web