Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#564701 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be cured than saved.
I wish Satan existed. I would kiss its ass for favors. It seems to be the only deity in your pantheon that can do anything.
Don’t have a pantheon Darwin. You are free to kiss who evers a you want to aslong as the person who the a belongs to does not care.. I’m sorry that you are sick Darwin, I really am. Have you ever wondered why God does not obey you and do what you want him to Darwin. I don’t want an answer but please yourself about that. I know it will be something nasty.

He is there Daewin, the rest is up to you.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564702 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!!!
Ya, sure. Because Jesus said to kill blacks, right?
Gimme a break.
You need to talk to some of them.
What is in your head is not reality.

Sorry, I forgot you are a Christian.

Nevermind

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564703 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Also good. I like much older stuff personally.
Here is the oldest religious texts on the planet:

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

It is the Religion of Abraham and the origin of the stories in Genesis.

6000 to 4000 years old. Long before there were such things as Hebrews, Jews or Christians.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#564704 Jul 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Oops.

Some stable somewhere

#564705 Jul 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I love you silly, you know.
That's why you sent me the mail-order [censored].

Thanks!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#564706 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And everyone thinks that is about everyone else.
Brilliant!, even for you Memorex. That is why each person should focus on themselves before YHWH Almighty.

Because [you] is the only person you can answer for professor. Whatever reason you have in the back of your mind as to why you reject Jesus Christ as Messiah, you cannot use it as an excuse if you're wrong. no teaching, no philosophy, no life event, no hurt, no pain, no sickness no Person or Persons. no nothing. it's all on You.

If you no remember anything else about this trifecta1 fella on the internet remember this--there is no excuse that will work with YHWH Almighty as to why you rejected Yeshua The Christ as Messiah. None.

Some stable somewhere

#564707 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think education is an issue. Countries such as Singapore Norway and Canada where Christianity is increasing turns out some of the most brilliant minds on the Earth.
It's more of a basic human condition called Contentment or some call it Peace of Mind.
Content/Peace of Mind living this life believing God can NOT be known. Or Content/Peace of Mind believing God CAN be known, have been known, and can be known better.
It's that simple. Your life will be happy if you're Content that God can not be known. The Christian will be Content in life knowing God Can be known, have been known, and Can be known infinitely better.
Are you Content and have Peace of Mind? if you can say Yes, then great, life is good for you. That's what it's all about for me, Contentment.
Nah. That's just your, the believer's, understanding of what your religion says.

Of course you feel that way. You already believe in your religion - just like believers of other religions "know" theirs is the right one.

Some stable somewhere

#564708 Jul 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you already know that Japan is the leader in cyber brain technology!
You are writing to an umbrella, you know that, right?

Since: Jul 08

Hinckley, OH

#564709 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hate Muslims or Catholics or Both ?
I love no one because of his faith.

Nor do I hate anyone because of it.

But I do disdain you because of your antics here, regardless of your faith or lack thereof.

Some stable somewhere

#564710 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because CJ is a Troll.
Not to me.

:p

Some stable somewhere

#564711 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I could answer that but on second thought, won't.
Don't be helpful then.

Hinckley, OH

#564712 Jul 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops.
LOL.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#564713 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
pfft... evilbible is an eviljoke.
They lie to people, they say shit like:
"The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11)"
WTF kind of intellectual dishonesty is that?:your daughter"?! It's "their daughters", as in 'the past'.
Dumb people fall for it everyday, too.
What changed from the past until now?

Did your deity change?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564714 Jul 30, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t have a pantheon Darwin. You are free to kiss who evers a you want to aslong as the person who the a belongs to does not care.. I’m sorry that you are sick Darwin, I really am. Have you ever wondered why God does not obey you and do what you want him to Darwin. I don’t want an answer but please yourself about that. I know it will be something nasty.
He is there Daewin, the rest is up to you.
I only believe in one unified creative force of the Universe (AKA God, Allah, Tao, ad infinitum).

Christians have a ton of deities (invisible beings) from YHWY, Christ and Angels to Satan, Demons and Imps.
The most powerful one in Christianity is Satan. God and Jesus can't or won't kick his ass so Satan can do anything it wants ad does.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#564715 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your deity call itself ?
The Jews and Muslims say your deity's name can never be spoken and/or no one can know God's name.
What does the Universe call itself ?
i utter God's name all the time, it's:

J E S U S

get used to it!;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564716 Jul 30, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
That long? Lmao
Within 100 years, everyone alive today will be dead. Some sooner, some later, all will die.

Hinckley, OH

#564717 Jul 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you sent me the mail-order [censored].
Thanks!
I didn't.

But I surely would have sent that [censored] had you asked.

Chess likes being censored.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#564718 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Sure some of them make the believer stronger. Probably because they have nothing better to offer. But Christians like me that is quite familiar with Atheistic beliefs, I use to admire Buddhism which is a atheistic religion--these so called "atheists" isn't really saying anything that I have not heard or read already. <quoted text>Live and let live, I agree. Someone does not want Christianity, let them be.
You're right, Christianity is starting to wake up. And I think it's Islam that has caused not only new converts to the point that Christianity is outgrowing Islam, but luke warm Christians are starting to wake up big time. Getting back to worshiping and the bible and praise and so worth. So yes I agree there is some sort of worldwide awakening happening in the Church and Christianity.
I have family all over the world that are not Christian, and I get along with them great. Pretty much because I know they know the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They have heard it in church growing up, I and other Christian family members tell them, I know they read it on their facebook page--so now it's on them. I pray for them, but it's on them. Prayer can't force someone to worship Yeshua. So if they die without accepting Jesus Christ, sure I will be sad, but that's on Them.
It is their choice to make, not ours. We have to and should let others choose for themselves what they want.
:)
HFN

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564720 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant!, even for you Memorex. That is why each person should focus on themselves before YHWH Almighty....
I am ready to face your God. If only the Old Fart would show himself....

Are you ready to die ? Today ?

I am. I have been for 15 years.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#564721 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA!!!!

Ya, sure. Because Jesus said to kill blacks, right?

Gimme a break.
You do realise that his points centre around the fact that most christians completely ignore the words of Jesus, right?

"Love one another".

Look around the world, you see anyone paying attention?

Did Jesus say, love everyone except for gays, women, different races, different religions?

No, he didn't.

Personally, I don't like using the bible at all, y'all don't understand your book, but GOD has more faith in you lot than I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 950,556
مليون ح... 3 min andet1987 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with ... 627,466
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Neville Thompson 42,252
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 18 min monu 291
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 30 min Willie charpentier 244
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min HipGnosis 14,261
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 278,417
More from around the web