|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skombolis!
Waving back. Good to see you my friend. I hope you can check in more. A brake from topix is good every once in awhile. It keeps us from becoming too cynical. LOL
HFN
LOL, that's for sure

I saw your other post saying it can be easy to get sucked back in. I think in part it is because no matter how long of a break is taken, Topix has a habit of having the exact same conversations going no matter how long you are gone. People spend literally years making the same argument. So the same thing someone may have tired of before they left is the same thing they see when they get back. Although I think when people take a step back and a break from Topix and do other things in real life, they appreciate all the more that they have that option.

Hope to see ya again soon. If you ever have any interest in FB you just talk to some of the women that have been in the family group. You would be amazed at how many faces from the past are still around. Not often mind you but they are all accessible. It is basically like the reason for coming back here except no landmines to dodge:)

(T) Peace

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What did this post even mean?
Flucked if I know, if you work it out can you tell the rest of us? Cheers.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom!
Hey G!

Good to see ya

(T) Peace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Weused to have a cottage up north and there was a wild bluejay that would fly down and perch on your hand and hop in the car or get up on a table and eat right next to you. Yet it would go after bugs in the air so it was definitely still a wild bird, it just learned to be around humans.
The cottage was in a private community with nothing really within miles and its own security although people could literally leave their doors unlocked at night. I mention that just to paint a picture of how peaceful it was both with the actual people and the area itself as it was surrounded by woods and water all over. Deer would come right up to salt-licks in backyards.
There is something very amazing to me when man and nature are on the same side. It is a shame it so rarely happens
(T) Peace
Thank you for sharing a small part of your thoughts and adventures.
I agree with you it is amazing when man and nature can live side by side in this turned upside down world. Where I live it all been pretty much left in tack not changed much by mankind and I tend to think of it as wild and free. The deer here come and graze in the lower pasture and I do put out salt licks for them and water in the tanks as I have other pets here they are in need of it all too.
For the most part they come and go as they please.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your personal belief have to do with the fact that there are atheists?
You are one of my favourites.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, there aren't any, she seems to have forgotten and moved on, that's 4 people she has now failed to apologise to for her appalling behaviour. My assessment is only based on a week's observation, I'm guessing there might be more.
There is.
She blames all atheists here (especially IANS) for her personal decision to not talk to CS.
She cannot accept responsibility.

Did you also see where she lied and claimed that I spoke of her father?

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. For example, I've never shown anything but love to you, assuming this is anywhere near your actual identity that is and I'm pretty sure you just passive aggressively hinted I might be a prostitute? Or am I the adulteress? Got something to say to me 'Rosa'? By all means say it.
I DID NOT!

You and Darwin were discussing sexually explicit parts of the Bible, so I gave you another one. Quite different to the standards of chastity they taught us in church.

Don't take it personally @ all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Skom :) yeah I know what it's about, just wondered why Rosa found it interesting.
I didn't see an immediate connection either or why a chapter about Samaria and Jerusalem would be referred to as "er...interesting". The title of two Harlot sisters was my only guess

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
How you travelling bro? You seem to drop in as little as I do, I'm considering hanging around a bit more though, this place comes in handy sometimes. Grate to see you :p
I will probably be back a little more often once I am back to work as there isn't much as to do during slow times or breaks. Just being off completely has been a good time for some breaks as I have enjoyed in getting back into a normal routine and having all the free time to enjoy it. Glad I had a chance to see you too:)

(T) Peace

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your personal belief have to do with the fact that there are atheists?
Sounds like someone who is denying reality. Or just playing games.

The poster could deny that all types of real people exist, but then have to avoid running into them in the street. I hope so, LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing a small part of your thoughts and adventures.
I agree with you it is amazing when man and nature can live side by side in this turned upside down world. Where I live it all been pretty much left in tack not changed much by mankind and I tend to think of it as wild and free. The deer here come and graze in the lower pasture and I do put out salt licks for them and water in the tanks as I have other pets here they are in need of it all too.
For the most part they come and go as they please.
You are welcome

I figured considering where you live you would appreciate it as much or more than most. There is something just very tranquil and therapeutic about living in a place where nature interacts with man in such a casual way. Makes it feel like how life should be instead of how it is. Obviously there are modern conveniences I appreciate so I am not knocking technology. But just as a species we seem to hold such little respect and have such little concern for other species. Its why they naturally avoid us or attack us most of the time. Generally the former. To see wild animals build up trust for humans is pretty cool

Well just about out of here to meet a friend for breakfast. have a great day LW

(T) Peace

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Morning.....((*_*

ďA couple of kind words
can not only make a personís day,
but earn you a friend and supporter for life.
For the rest of the week,
whenever you see someone
you want to judge negatively,
pay them a compliment instead.
See what happens.Ē

~ Neil Strauss

Thought for the Day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumped into a black bear on the porch.
Had to put down a rabid raccoon.
Dad almost had to shoot a coyote but it stopped charging him just in time.
Either learn to live with nature or go away. It is more important than we are.
I been here bunch of years. I run across my share of black bears and along with other wild critters. The wild ones know two things fight or flite. Two things humans do that is a injustice kill and trap to kill. Nature has taught me much over the years. I learned much from the wild ones ya know they good teachers too.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer

Dear God, Open my eyes that I may see every divine appointment You prepare for me. May I study Your Word and spend time in prayer and fellowship with You and take time to be still and know You, so that I will be aware and prepared for those special opportunities and appointments that come to me. Please forgive me for my failure to be consistent. Help me to grow in faith and goodness as I seek Your face and live each day...and to grasp every opportunity to work for Your kingdom. Thank you, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Encouraging Words....

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

James 1:2-3

K-Love

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID NOT!
You and Darwin were discussing sexually explicit parts of the Bible, so I gave you another one. Quite different to the standards of chastity they taught us in church.
Don't take it personally @ all.
LOL just messin' with ya ;p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone who is denying reality. Or just playing games.
The poster could deny that all types of real people exist, but then have to avoid running into them in the street. I hope so, LOL.
It actually isn't like that at all

While there are some who definitely engage in willful delusions and then leave themselves no choice but to play it out to continue to the perception, LW didn't do anything of the sort.

She said she believes there are no true atheists because everybody (whether they want to accept it or not) has a spirit inside of them. And that on some level they would be consciously aware of it. It was simply a creative way to express a fairly common belief.

I find it strange the things people gang up on others and attack them for sometimes. Perhaps the attraction of being part of the group takes precedent over actually analyzing the actual situation? Anyway, it is hardly unique that believers feel everybody has a spirit and a soul

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
There is.
She blames all atheists here (especially IANS) for her personal decision to not talk to CS.
She cannot accept responsibility.
Did you also see where she lied and claimed that I spoke of her father?
I sure did, she's a wonderful example of religinut tripe.

I missed all that stuff with CS though, just sorry he is gone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.
James 1:2-3
K-Love
THIS is what I was hoping to see!

Great timing. Or terrible timing! LOL

I am walking out the door. See ya soon my friend:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
If u feed them, they will love u. Best way to an animal's heart...
I had a little possum once that would eat a banana out of my hand. She would walk right up to me, and let me stroke that lovely fur, just like a cat.
When you start to feed the wild ones they become dependent upon you so if you start it is best to keep the feed there for them other wise they will not survive. I had a number of wild ones for pets but always in the back of my mind remembered what got the wild blood in it also has wild instincts too no matter how tame the approach.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Objection!
Yes her.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

737 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 721,235
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 532,938
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 256,680
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min Yeshua Iesous 115,306
poppyseeddreams.com/bad service 22 min Enough- 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 31 min Ricky F 53,167
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 39 min Remnant of 144000 32,927
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr bad bob 172,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••