Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#564621 Jul 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Any religion can be violent (except Jainism perhaps), any ideology can be violent; all can be used for "good" if they organize people and provide a moral structure.
I just people should be better educated.
I don't think education is an issue. Countries such as Singapore Norway and Canada where Christianity is increasing turns out some of the most brilliant minds on the Earth.

It's more of a basic human condition called Contentment or some call it Peace of Mind.

Content/Peace of Mind living this life believing God can NOT be known. Or Content/Peace of Mind believing God CAN be known, have been known, and can be known better.

It's that simple. Your life will be happy if you're Content that God can not be known. The Christian will be Content in life knowing God Can be known, have been known, and Can be known infinitely better.

Are you Content and have Peace of Mind? if you can say Yes, then great, life is good for you. That's what it's all about for me, Contentment.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#564622 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>There may be, but there are no atheists on this thread, that's for certain.
You know what is said about ichy ears, in this thread is hungry eyes, so feed the poor, tuck them in powerful prayer, and remember the spirit can always change a hard heart.

Since: May 11

UK

#564624 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>There may be, but there are no atheists on this thread, that's for certain.
there are no christians on this thread

only Hare Krishnas in denial.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#564629 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>We are pretty much at a standstill. I disagree with your assessment of the church and Christianity and have written in detail why I disagree.
So you can continue to write to convince the already convinced. And Christians will simply continue to disagree with you.
And that's is all you're accomplishing. Convincing the already convinced and strengthening those that disagree with you even more.
So good luck.
That's untrue.

A number of Christians have found the way out of the myth on Topix: e.g., Matt from Akron.

Though, in your defense, their "salvation" probably was largely due to the nonsense Christians post as much as anything else.

So thanks for helping some find their way.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#564630 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.
You're most welcome.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#564631 Jul 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I have.
Then you already know that Japan is the leader in cyber brain technology!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#564632 Jul 30, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Oh, thanks for that! When can I come over??
I spoke to my lickle brother, he said he wants a PS4. Why is there so much technology, why, why, why??
I just need to clean up a little bit, give me...two minutes?

"If man realizes technology is in reach, he achieves it;
like its damned near instinctual."
~Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#564633 Jul 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you already know that Japan is the leader in cyber brain technology!
They're not bad at sushi either.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#564634 Jul 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he has to shrink his foot in the acid
Ouch that is way too painful. Would not want to hurt him in such away. I just keep the shoes as they fit me.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#564635 Jul 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<puts ointment on RR>
Yeah...sorry baby. He really got you good, that time.
I know. That was pretty f*cked up.

Ouch! It burns!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#564636 Jul 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's untrue.
A number of Christians have found the way out of the myth on Topix: e.g., Matt from Akron.
Though, in your defense, their "salvation" probably was largely due to the nonsense Christians post as much as anything else.
So thanks for helping some find their way.
Well that's due to a great attribute of Christianity--the Church forces no one to stay.

If this "Matt from Akron" fella left Islam, he would be looking over his shoulders for the rest of his life oy!lol!.

The Church/Christianity simply says 'bye''sayonara', good luck :)
Time

United States

#564637 Jul 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're embarrassing yourself, son.
He does that quite often.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564638 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, there are no Christians in terrorist training camps....
Google Militia, KKK and Neo-Nazi for a start

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564639 Jul 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am. I f*cking love it :)
Hey, you guys know you're on the same side, right? You're both not Christians, you both have a great understanding of the Bible and religious history - why call each other names and argue when you could have an interesting discussion?
Because CJ is a Troll.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#564640 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>We are pretty much at a standstill. I disagree with your assessment of the church and Christianity and have written in detail why I disagree.
So you can continue to write to convince the already convinced. And Christians will simply continue to disagree with you.
And that's is all you're accomplishing. Convincing the already convinced and strengthening those that disagree with you even more.
So good luck.
Does the minor fact that he is almost always 100% correct have any relevance to what you just said? Christianity has drastically declined in my lifetime, perhaps not as a way of life, but as people going to church, reading their Bibles, etc. Rural communities, when I was young, basically either went to church on Sunday or did nothing, whereas today it is the exception that goes to church on Sunday and the rest are doing other things on Sunday because in some countries, at least, Sunday is still considered a holiday from work, except for essential services, and now, most retail outlets.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#564641 Jul 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's due to a great attribute of Christianity--the Church forces no one to stay.
If this "Matt from Akron" fella left Islam, he would be looking over his shoulders for the rest of his life oy!lol!.
The Church/Christianity simply says 'bye''sayonara', good luck :)
This is not quite accurate.

When one leaves the faith of Christianity there are repercussions. Some who at one time that called you friend suddenly feel different about you. Others that at one time thought you were a good person now see you as the enemy...an angel of darkness...a demoniac.

Very few of those that used to call you "brother or sister" wish you good luck.

When Matt made the choice to leave his Christian faith behind...his fellow Christians (here on Topix) made him a target of that "love" that some Christians are so good at sharing with those that believe differently (yes...in case you were wondering...sarcasm).

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564642 Jul 30, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what exactly are u? I don't even know what i'm taking to and that's strange!
I'm a "Real Chrisjewlim". LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564643 Jul 30, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u bite?
Only when kicked

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564644 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No you got it azz backwards,
Have you ever tried to wear
my shoes.lol I love to see
you try to wear my size 4.lol
I have very nice feet. Do you have a thing for feet or shoes ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#564645 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Man are you a bossy one. Now you are trying to do my thinking for me.
Someone needs to.
I have no problem carrying the lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 879,187
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min feces for jesus 3,850
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 8,063
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 9 min tremblaylucas 208
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 603,258
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 42 min ashu 31
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 44 min Kinston 55
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 272,886
More from around the web