“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#563988 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you didn't comment on the comment I was commenting to G about, there'd be no further comment.
Care to comment?
No comment.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#563989 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whut?
"The servant shares the master fate." is in regards to death.
I wasn't talking about a lecture on how to live life, just on that partial verse.
In that context, "The servant shares the master fate", is very true.
Everyone dies, even Jesus.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#563990 Jul 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very foolish.
Want some toast ?
I don't want anything from you, fool.

But if you want to continue making a fool of yourself, I'll help you in anyway I can.

I'm good that way.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#563991 Jul 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have far east wisdom and practical psychology to make straight and right only those who play how smart they are here on those topics,
I found only few humble and good Jesus followers,you,,RA,skom BMB,lill whispers,Epi, and like g_o_d points,
rest of them is dung and immoral cyber masturbators to ttheir own earthly scientific viomits make them gays,lesbians,adulters and bed bug head like IANS
tri
KEEP GOOD FIGHT,GOD IN HIS RANKS HAVE DIFFERENT KIND OF WARRIORS, FRONTRUNERS TIGERS, LIONS,SCORPINS, EVEN SPIRITUAL DOGS BITING THEM IN THEIR TOES
I remmeber old Roman sayings
'all will shrie and release dogs of war.
our leader is Jesus chief commander,He doesn't fight, HE GOT WHOLE ARMY WAGING WAR AGAINST
EPH 6;10-18....is answer who they are
God bless you Trifecta
You have not learned wars ansd violence don't make you man or a nation great , ever hear If you don't heed history you tend to repeat it , that how great Corrupted greedy /warring and Power Hungry Great Empires fall from grace like ancient Roman/greece, NAZI Germany and Wiemer Republic.... You are moron! wars soes noty make you a man you religious /Warriors nuts are cowards. Those corrupted mans with out/lack of moral will do what to its people/nation a r mongering grunt meatheads, as violence will only beget violence, the world don't any more of that, and do take you bloody filthy war machines and fundamentalism and religion and dump it in the ocean! Begone you minion of satanic heatan, barbarians, war mongering ... you are lowest of low on plane of humanity scvmbaggers who kowtow to wars and disension... begone you satanic religious animals. BWHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#563992 Jul 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
She has had that pic for a ling time.
You aren't very bright, even for a fool.
Please continue with your Muslim bashing. It fells with your anger and hatred.
Projection.

Why are you angry, child?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#563993 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I have a glorious absence of sophistication.
I agree there.

Noun: sophistication
1. Uplifting enlightenment
2. A deliberately invalid argument displaying ingenuity in reasoning in the hope of deceiving someone
3. Being expert or having knowledge of some technical subject
4. The quality or character of being intellectually sophisticated and worldly through cultivation or experience or disillusionment
5. Falsification by the use of sophistry; misleading by means of specious fallacies

WordWeb Pro 6.6

You lack the definitions above, however, that's not what constitutes a "redneck".
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I have been and always will be a redneck.
Noun: redneck
1. A poor White person in the southern United States; an uneducated white farm laborer, especially from the South.

Adjective: redneck
2. a bigot or reactionary, especially from the rural working class.
adjective
3. red-necked. narrow, prejudiced, or reactionary: a redneck attitude. Synonyms: biased, narrow-minded, intolerant.

WordWeb Pro 6.6

Bingo!- definitions 2&3 fit.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Being a redneck is not limited to one's location.
Agreed, you are a redneck, based on the above.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#563994 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you didn't comment on the comment I was commenting to G about, there'd be no further comment.
Care to comment?
Who's on first?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#563995 Jul 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
Why are you angry, child?
Projecting your childish anger on me ?

OK

Bye

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#563996 Jul 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want anything from you, fool.....
You are like a mosquito.
No one wants you around but can't figure out to get rid of you with out smashing you flat.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#563997 Jul 28, 2013
I'm still waiting for the verses that support the claim that those who haven't heard the gospel and those family members who passed on get a chance after they pass on from this life to the next.
It isn't in 1 John 2:2 or John 3:16-17 or John 12:32 or Hebrews 9:27. These are all of the verses provided in the posts that made the claim. The claim was made to Dr. shrink that it was all from the Bible. And the claim that it was in the Bible was made to me yesterday in the post where I was called all the names. Since such a bold claim was made, yesterday I read all of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, part of Acts, all of 1&2 John, all Hebrews, and all or part of several of the other books of the Bible. Because I say such doctrine is false doctrine, based on the Bible, I have been called several names, Because I say it is false, I have been told I feel threatened because I am a sexist.
When STOS made claims of Biblical contradiction, I confronted him. He presented a long list. I got my Bible out and addressed each point. Out of the list he provide I was able to show that there was no contra diction on every point but one, that being where Mary and Joseph and Jesus went when Jesus was a baby. I am still working on that one. But I admit I don't have an answer for it.
G said the Bible says that God says we are Gods. I addressed him and said it doesn't say we are gods. He presented scripture, and I believe that was when he gave me the link to biblos, a site where Hebrew is transliterated. He was right on the point of men being called gods/elohim. Other parts are still challenged. By the way G, Being called gods is also confirmed in the New testament. Confirmed by Jesus.
I have challenge the comments made by others also, both male and female, believer and non-believer.
So again I ask, please support your claims of what the Bible says? And please support your accusation against me?
And, have a good day :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563998 Jul 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Solomon. That's an interesting character/story from your religious mythology. Solomon and Judaism utilized the "deities of the day" in the construction of that temple, and worship. Many elements contained therein.
First, as far as the pantheon of gods that Yahweh/El-Yahweh/Jehovah etc., were chosen from. Those deities originated, not solely, but primarily from Canaanite culture/deities, all the way back from when polytheism was the order of the day, centuries earlier. The deities you worship are not original to Judaism or Christianity. Many Christians object when this is pointed out as being unacceptable.
And yet...
It's perfectly acceptable to notice and point out the previous god influences, for instance, in the mythologies of ancient Greeks and others, however, adherents of Christianity will object if you do the same regarding Christianity.
That's okay, Christians can object all they want.
I look at the histories of the older gods worshiped in early Judaism, and applied the same sort of interpretations used in those other "obvious mythologies", that Christianity points to as being inauthentic or "not real gods". The gods of the Gentiles.
So...
"Gentiles" were everyone else > not Jewish/Hebrew/Judaic. Gentiles that shared and chose from the same pantheon of gods that the "chosen people" had....before they were "chosen people", worshiping the same gods as the Gentiles did before anyone was a > Gentile.
History and archaeology understand the gods chose no one. The people chose the gods, and as we know, once chosen and so much effort is put into believing in them, the god(S) are difficult to discard. Is it an ego thing with theists? I'm not sure.
I could go on and on pointing out the similarities among the different worshipers of different gods in different religions that all seem to draw from the many god myths of a region. Once the gods were adopted then the people changed them subtly, added to or subtracted from, they made the gods their own. We can only speculate in some areas.
In others?
Solomon's temple rested on representations of 12 bulls(Ba'al), in groups of three facing each of the cardinal directions(so very Pagan). A temple made of Cedar trees(Asherah)- from Tyre, where the design of the temple was taken from - and in the temple there was an Asherah pole for over 200 years.
7) The Asherah idol he had made, he set up in the temple, of which the LORD had said to David and to his son Solomon: "In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I shall place my name forever.(2Kings 21:7 NAB)
It was later as Judaism began to move towards the concept of monotheism, that the other gods they paid homage to were slowly and reluctantly abandoned, if they ever truly were at all.
And that isn't speculation in the respect that this is straight from the 'survival scrolls" of Abrahamic religion, history, and archaeological findings. If you point out the origins and similarities between Phoenician gods and Greek gods, its perfectly fine - but we must not point it out if it's the gods of the Jews or Christians - are similar to Greek and Phoenician deities, Canaanite deities etc... Or drawn from those mythologies to create their own cultural mythology, which is the fact of the matter.
<Christian> " Because you don't understand, you see, my god is the really, really, really, real deity, really unique, and my god could be yours too, if you just choose to believe "
That's what >all theists< must do in regards to their deities. Believe.
It's all you can do.
Ok, I'll stop.
For now.
Thanks for information.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#563999 Jul 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You have not learned wars ansd violence don't make you man or a nation great , ever hear If you don't heed history you tend to repeat it , that how great Corrupted greedy /warring and Power Hungry Great Empires fall from grace like ancient Roman/greece, NAZI Germany and Wiemer Republic.... You are moron! wars soes noty make you a man you religious /Warriors nuts are cowards. Those corrupted mans with out/lack of moral will do what to its people/nation a r mongering grunt meatheads, as violence will only beget violence, the world don't any more of that, and do take you bloody filthy war machines and fundamentalism and religion and dump it in the ocean! Begone you minion of satanic heatan, barbarians, war mongering ... you are lowest of low on plane of humanity scvmbaggers who kowtow to wars and disension... begone you satanic religious animals. BWHAHAHAHAHA
LOL..This is true. Dr. Evil thinks he is still in a war.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#564000 Jul 28, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
I'm still waiting for the verses that support the claim that those who haven't heard the gospel and those family members who passed on get a chance after they pass on from this life to the next.
It isn't in 1 John 2:2 or John 3:16-17 or John 12:32 or Hebrews 9:27. These are all of the verses provided in the posts that made the claim. The claim was made to Dr. shrink that it was all from the Bible. And the claim that it was in the Bible was made to me yesterday in the post where I was called all the names. Since such a bold claim was made, yesterday I read all of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, part of Acts, all of 1&2 John, all Hebrews, and all or part of several of the other books of the Bible. Because I say such doctrine is false doctrine, based on the Bible, I have been called several names, Because I say it is false, I have been told I feel threatened because I am a sexist.
When STOS made claims of Biblical contradiction, I confronted him. He presented a long list. I got my Bible out and addressed each point. Out of the list he provide I was able to show that there was no contra diction on every point but one, that being where Mary and Joseph and Jesus went when Jesus was a baby. I am still working on that one. But I admit I don't have an answer for it.
G said the Bible says that God says we are Gods. I addressed him and said it doesn't say we are gods. He presented scripture, and I believe that was when he gave me the link to biblos, a site where Hebrew is transliterated. He was right on the point of men being called gods/elohim. Other parts are still challenged. By the way G, Being called gods is also confirmed in the New testament. Confirmed by Jesus.
I have challenge the comments made by others also, both male and female, believer and non-believer.
So again I ask, please support your claims of what the Bible says? And please support your accusation against me?
And, have a good day :)
John 12:31 and 32..31..Now is the judgment of this world: NOW shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL men to me.

Who is ALL men?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#564001 Jul 28, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
I'm still waiting for the verses that support the claim that those who haven't heard the gospel and those family members who passed on get a chance after they pass on from this life to the next.
It isn't in 1 John 2:2 or John 3:16-17 or John 12:32 or Hebrews 9:27. These are all of the verses provided in the posts that made the claim. The claim was made to Dr. shrink that it was all from the Bible. And the claim that it was in the Bible was made to me yesterday in the post where I was called all the names. Since such a bold claim was made, yesterday I read all of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, part of Acts, all of 1&2 John, all Hebrews, and all or part of several of the other books of the Bible. Because I say such doctrine is false doctrine, based on the Bible, I have been called several names, Because I say it is false, I have been told I feel threatened because I am a sexist.
When STOS made claims of Biblical contradiction, I confronted him. He presented a long list. I got my Bible out and addressed each point. Out of the list he provide I was able to show that there was no contra diction on every point but one, that being where Mary and Joseph and Jesus went when Jesus was a baby. I am still working on that one. But I admit I don't have an answer for it.
G said the Bible says that God says we are Gods. I addressed him and said it doesn't say we are gods. He presented scripture, and I believe that was when he gave me the link to biblos, a site where Hebrew is transliterated. He was right on the point of men being called gods/elohim. Other parts are still challenged. By the way G, Being called gods is also confirmed in the New testament. Confirmed by Jesus.
I have challenge the comments made by others also, both male and female, believer and non-believer.
So again I ask, please support your claims of what the Bible says? And please support your accusation against me?
And, have a good day :)
I NEVER SAID THAT I BELIEVED THAT, BUT I FOUND IT INTERESTING. YOU DECIDED TO CALL ME A LIAR AND ACCUSE ME FALSLY OF DECIEVING OTHERS. YOU COULD HAVE SIMPLY HELPED ME SEE YOUR POINT OF VEIW AND WE COULD HAVE HAD A CIVIL DISCUSSION. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS..

John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the LAST day.

How do we know that Jesus wont meet them where they are even if it is when they take their last breath? Do you limit God?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564002 Jul 28, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
I'm still waiting for the verses that support the claim that those who haven't heard the gospel and those family members who passed on get a chance after they pass on from this life to the next....
I haven't read a word of Jesus that says unbelievers in a religion that didn't even exist at the time are not saved.

He said to "spread the good news."

"You are going to be eternally tortured" is pretty bad news.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#564003 Jul 28, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
John 12:31 and 32..31..Now is the judgment of this world: NOW shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL men to me.
Who is ALL men?
Good point.

"All" seems to have various definitions in Christianity. Usually translated as "just us real believers" when it is a reward and "everyone else" when it is a punishment.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#564004 Jul 28, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Bet you looked good in it. Is that the car you crashed into the water? I vaguely recall something like that.
Uhm...I don't recall crashing into water in a car...

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#564005 Jul 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A single chopstick is just a stick.
With lacquer on it!

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#564006 Jul 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You never built one splendor like Solomon did. That makes you still a student.
Archaeology, not architecture.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#564007 Jul 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a virulent one I am trying to get rid of.
Should I call PETA ?
Not if you think they'd protect it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Huh 810,670
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 574,578
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 35 min andet1987 1,660
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 47 min Hatti_Hollerand 134
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min Freebird 176,072
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Rick in Kansas 269,106
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ed Teach 53,318
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,936
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 hr busted 165
More from around the web