|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a stuff it
Eating some curds and whey
Along came a spider (disturbing ain't it)
And sat down beside her
Driving Miss Muffet away
The moral is this:
Be it madam or miss,
to whom you have something to say,
You're only absurd
when you get in the curd
but you're rude when you get in the way.

Ogden Nash

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you reply to Luci and not Whispers?
Luci didn't mention it, Whispers did.
I wondered about that myself. Kudos for addressing her directly. Respect. I predict she will either change the subject, tell yet another tale of woe that just proves us right about her god not giving a damn or both.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*christian subject seems to be escalating hatred, causing a complete breakdown in speech, does anyone understand this sentence at all?*
Viper subject opinion only

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text> shut up crazy mama
everyone knows your gossip and cheap BS
go to the park seat on the bench and wonder how suffer homeless without of shelter or food,or 25 cents- because mamas like you only WONDER,never help them
*seems to be internet time at the asylum again*

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you just carry on there with yourself,I have no problems ignoring you.lol
*so says the christian whilst replying to person she(?) claims to have no problem ignoring*

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Viper subject opinion only
*enraged christian has now, reduced itself to name calling*

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your voice will not be heard...
I think...knowing when to stay silent and when to speak...would be a better bit of advice.
Also...speaking up for what is right sometimes brings trouble upon you...to remain silent (keeping your mouth shut) is allowing what is wrong to continue...in a sense you are condoning a wrong.
Now this is another that makes me wonder...
Proverbs 21:20
The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down.
I use olive oil (extra virgin only) and I try to make healthy choice foods (mainly vegetables). If I store them up...they go bad...have to be thrown out.
Since I have no root cellar (for storing those choice foods) I have no choice but to gulp them down within a few days of purchase.
Mornin Annie;

I just posted the Ecclesiates 3:18 a time for everything. Have a good one.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool Beans......Someday I would love to visit your area....We'll see
I don't know....Kinda surprised me how he lashed out without talking to the source (my opinion)
Bernie is a good man....
Lashed out? LOL Without talking to the source? ROTFLMBO
Grace,.....I think that was talking to the source. Well the source as she presented it the other night when she made her post.
The source? Hmmm, perhaps sometime tonight I will go to the source.
She presented a sermon saying that the Bible supports that a person doesn't have to choose Jesus for salvation before they die.
And she claimed that this revelation came after spending the day talking to God.
Yeah I think I will :) I think that both she and I claim to believe that the Bible is the word of God. So yes I agree, the source. I will let the word of God speak for the word of God.
And all of the alter ego's that might suddenly show up on this thread with their opinion one way or another, will be irrelevant :)
I hope you enjoy :) Have a good day Epi :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Annie;
I just posted the Ecclesiates 3:18 a time for everything. Have a good one.
Ecclesiastes 3:18-20

New International Version (NIV)

18 I also said to myself,ďAs for humans, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals.

19 Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath[a]; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless.

20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return.

LW...I am sorry but I don't see how that applies.

Can you explain the connection of Proverbs 21:20 to Ecclesiastes 3:18

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I add,
your cow brain was hit by Horse shoe
Someone started the rumor...your brain is a horse shoe worn by a cow. Now that cow is having trouble getting his d out of his a.

Now...to get that d out of your a...first you must pluck it...well that it not the first thing...

First...dunk your d that is stuck in your a in boiling water...several times.

Second...pluck your d that is stuck in your a

Third...whack off the head of your d that is stuck up your a

Fourth...your d that is up your a should slide right out

Fifth...hold your d that is now no longer stuck up your a over an open flame

Sixth...eat your d that no longer lives in your a

Seventh...make sure to refrigerate any leftover d

Your a will smell much fresher after the removal of your d
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Ephesians 1
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
Victory belongs to the lord by using horses in the conflict?
Your lord would be droned in matter of minutes.
Let's hope that the horses survive.
Sounds like what happened to the Polish cavalry in 1939.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Epi :)
That is a good thing she does for her mom.
What the Bible says and doesn't say, should be the same on Monday as it does today :)
I am not too concerned with the Church. The doctrine is not Biblical. Would a caring person that knew that Jim Jones had poisoned the KoolAid stand by and not tell those who were about to drink the KoolAid that it had been poisoned?
The Poisoned KoolAid killed the body.
Have a good day Epi :)
You'll have to Take that up with Grace....If you are upset about the doctrine...you should be concerned with the Church.....Express your opinions to the church's web page...Here is the Church's new name "The Restored Church of God." It said "Do you remember Herbert Armstrong?"....If you read the article he had close to 100 thousand followers (or more) at one time...He had some strange beliefs....He sounded just like the Camping fellow....He prophised the world was going to end many times also....There are a lot of kooks out there....
I don't put much faith in churchs....I put faith in a relationship with Jesus and how it affects me.

Wanna cup of coffee?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone started the rumor...your brain is a horse shoe worn by a cow. Now that cow is having trouble getting his d out of his a.
Now...to get that d out of your a...first you must pluck it...well that it not the first thing...
First...dunk your d that is stuck in your a in boiling water...several times.
Second...pluck your d that is stuck in your a
Third...whack off the head of your d that is stuck up your a
Fourth...your d that is up your a should slide right out
Fifth...hold your d that is now no longer stuck up your a over an open flame
Sixth...eat your d that no longer lives in your a
Seventh...make sure to refrigerate any leftover d
Your a will smell much fresher after the removal of your d
Oh Man.....I started reading that and cracked up.....Especially when your brain fills in the words.....

ROFLMBO

:-)

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Ephesians 1
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Hi HFN, it's good to see you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

I love Ephesians. It's full of all that we are and all that we have in Jesus Christ. And if you look at verses 12-14 it blows out of the water the "all are saved no matter what" lie that Le_le is proclaiming, as well as the "salvation can be obtained after physical death" lie that GW is proclaiming.

God's Word is truth, mans carnal worldly driven words are lies. It's as simple as that.

Hope you have a great day. God bless you my Sister in Christ.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Wooo I feel that feisty thing doin some itching lol
Oh hell.

Never mind.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You may be just screwed.
Wait to die and freethink a hope that who you rejected Jesus Christ does not cost your soul eternal damnation or hope some other diety feel sorry for you even thought you reject all gods.
Other than that my suggestion...return to Jesus Christ, if not ---eat drink and be happy with the days you have left--and wait for death.
trifecta1 wrote:
eat drink and be happy with the days you have left--and wait for death.
Thanks. You too.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Man.....I started reading that and cracked up.....Especially when your brain fills in the words.....
ROFLMBO
:-)
He's been asking for that, for quite some time.
:D

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a thousand other deities you might be screwed on. Harris said something like this:
Imagine if the Muslims are correct, and their version of Allah is accurate. Only Muslims will go to heaven. All others will go to hell, a place of eternal torture - a fate unimaginably terrible.
Now notice exactly how little sleep you lose over that thought. You don't worry at all, not even a bit, that if the Muslims are right, you're going to burn forever.
That feeling, that confidence you have that the Muslims are wrong, is shared by atheists. We never give their claims of hell a moment's thought.
So you understand us atheists. You share in our atheism for all gods but your own. That means you understand our perspective - we just happen to have it for your deity, too. For us, your deity is just like all the other ones, the ones that you never lose sleep over worrying "what if Zeus is real??? What then?!?"
You and I, we share disbelief in so many deities.
That's is the whole point of life. Make a decision about beliefs that you can can go to bed and sleep at night in comfort.

I sleep in comfort choosing Jesus Christ. I don't lose any sleep rejecting Zeus or Mohammed or Vishnu or Buddha or any other gods.

If you can sleep comfortable at night being an atheist, then you have truly figured out how to enjoy life.

And when death comes, it comes :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lashed out? LOL Without talking to the source? ROTFLMBO
Grace,.....I think that was talking to the source. Well the source as she presented it the other night when she made her post.
The source? Hmmm, perhaps sometime tonight I will go to the source.
She presented a sermon saying that the Bible supports that a person doesn't have to choose Jesus for salvation before they die.
And she claimed that this revelation came after spending the day talking to God.
Yeah I think I will :) I think that both she and I claim to believe that the Bible is the word of God. So yes I agree, the source. I will let the word of God speak for the word of God.
And all of the alter ego's that might suddenly show up on this thread with their opinion one way or another, will be irrelevant :)
I hope you enjoy :) Have a good day Epi :)
Boy you sure read things into her post that I didn't...Well that is your perception....The Source is the person who posted it....That is Grace...So speak to Grace instead of assuming certain things.

You're right the Ultimate source is GOD.....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

500 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min dirty white boy- 721,105
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min yon 1,544
The 'REAL' reason Michael Sam's father didn't ... 20 min Doctor REALITY 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Aura Mytha 224,355
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min pusherman_ 532,918
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Aura Mytha 256,647
So what happens if the Rams cut Michael Sams??? 30 min yon 9
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min danetoo 115,283
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••