UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#563294 Jul 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your psychology and philosophy are very different from mine. Yes, life is a game in the mathematical sense of having rules, objectives, and competition. And yes, there is effort expended playing the game.
But it has not felt like a fight, and I don't embrace any of the values or strategies you mentioned.
Sorry if your experience has been otherwise. Who are you fighting, and why?
Interjecting where River tam left off.

Life a game is not worth it when a corrupter (controllers , ruthless empire eaters , dictators is in the game of life, people died in wars setup by uglords in power? Morals of game is not a game no more... Yes no maybe?

BWHAHHAHHAHAa

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563295 Jul 27, 2013
Choose a good reputation over great riches, for being held in high esteem is better than silver or gold.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#563296 Jul 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your voice will not be heard...
I think...knowing when to stay silent and when to speak...would be a better bit of advice.
Also...speaking up for what is right sometimes brings trouble upon you...to remain silent (keeping your mouth shut) is allowing what is wrong to continue...in a sense you are condoning a wrong.
Now this is another that makes me wonder...
Proverbs 21:20
The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down.
I use olive oil (extra virgin only) and I try to make healthy choice foods (mainly vegetables). If I store them up...they go bad...have to be thrown out.
Since I have no root cellar (for storing those choice foods) I have no choice but to gulp them down within a few days of purchase.
Be sure that the olive oil doesn't come from ambiguous sources. Olive oil fraud is as pervasive as the drug trade.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#563297 Jul 27, 2013
To G_O_D
<quoted text>
Wow.
I let it slide when you told me, "I'm glad that bothers you." But this is over the top.
You really are a vicious and spiteful person.
I think I'll pass on taking morality lessons from you Ians.

Your the guy who said skoms mother was a prostitue among other things. Oh ya and your also the guy who is proud to post with Pamona atheist, Whose only rival to vulgarity and name calling on topix might be our own Dewey along with a few others.

Can you spell maroon.......

Location hidden

#563298 Jul 27, 2013
The rich and the poor have this in common; The Lord made them both.

Location hidden

#563299 Jul 27, 2013
A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

Location hidden

#563300 Jul 27, 2013
True humility and fear of the Lord lead to riches, honor, and long life.

Location hidden

#563301 Jul 27, 2013
The deceitful walk a thorny, treacherous road, whoever values life will stay away.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563302 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
page 26956
*** lil whispers wrote:
Stolen bread tastes sweet, but it turns to gravel in the mouth.
Luci's reply *this passage is a blatant lie in the form of a threat, it does not, sweet deliciousness pretty much stays that way unless you start believing this sort of thing, then you miserably pray and nothing whatsoever improves, this of course is a direct result of man made god*
My reply "Thou shalt not steal".........
You make little sense.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#563303 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
If this is all you have, I wish you would.
My comments about your proverbs being vapid are legitimate criticisms of ancient material being offered as wisdom. An appropriate response to that would be to explain why those criticisms are not valid. Instead, you just get huffy that the words were even questioned.
That may be what you are used to in church, where questioning scripture in earnest is considered rebellion and insolence, but this isn't church. This is a discussion venue for believers and unbelievers alike. If you don't like your proverbs being challenged - and please forgive what Riverside Redneck calls my intolerance - perhaps you would be more at home in a protected environment.
Or....

Christian lady 'lil' whispers don't give 2 flips what you think about the proverbs.

So she shoo you like a fly. >>shoo fly lol

You still on that "I going to get me some crissiams today" eh Yosemite..

http://www.butterfunk.com/image-3/yosemite+sa...

LOL.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563304 Jul 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
A secret chamber excites HL.
I have a basement and an attic.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563305 Jul 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Wait to die and freethink a hope that who you rejected Jesus Christ does not cost your soul eternal damnation
It's the Scary Chicken On A Stick time. Shake that Scary Chicken, Trifecta. You have us all a-tremblin'

"Chicken arise! Arise, chicken, arise"

Why don't you take that crap to a schoolyard playground where it might actually scare somebody. Oh yeah - because it's illegal.

Location hidden

#563306 Jul 27, 2013
Teach your children to choose the right path and when they are older, they will remain upon it.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#563308 Jul 27, 2013
ASIAN LATIN VIBES wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever try Snake bile or snake bones? An expensive delicacy! how you stomache holding up?
Yep religions is big lie - its a war on the souls, hearts... if fail they be stand on suicidal tendencies, depression, if mad man-made god don't answer ! Evil it is that it can divide mens, brothers and even nations to war worldwide :) caveat d'emptor!
Nah....I'm vegan.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#563309 Jul 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Sweet Annie J... was wondering when you'd say hello again!
Amen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rn6w255CGkkXX
LuVU (((*()*)))
LOL I mainly just read and only post if something comes from the info that I read here.

I have just been rather quiet lately.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#563310 Jul 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Right??
I don't even know this guy, yet forever he shows up
Interjecting himself into conversations and debates of mine..absolutely hating me!!
lol..
When he stared calling Deb - Debra-- I knew he was a mole..
LOL.

What are you even talking about?

Debra?

Here you go Lele, I think this can help, they've helped millions.

http://www.aa.org/

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563311 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Genesis 6:6
WTF ?

Serah wrote:
"Think of it from a different perspective ~ that the law will not change because it was the law of love from the start, and we should love GOD and not fear HIM. JESUS did come to teach us to love one another... and GOD told us HE grieves because of our ways on earth."

And you think this is the same ?:

"And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart." Genesis 6:6

Where does that say anything about the Law or Jesus or Love ?

God is dead. Choked to death on all the words Christians shoved in his mouth.

All that verse says is that God admitted he sucks as a creator.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563312 Jul 27, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do christians drag their kids to church when you know damned well they'd rather be doing something child-like, like enjoying childhood. But no, you'd rather drag them into the adult world of religion.
Child abuse

Location hidden

#563313 Jul 27, 2013
Just as the rich rule the poor, so the borrower is a servant to the lender.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563314 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, string theory, like the Christian god, is a creation of men.
Yup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min lightbeamrider 817,293
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min kent 578,717
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,680
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr manish 9
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 1 hr rajiv 477
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 269,999
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 5,909
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr bacon hater 97,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web