#563359 Jul 27, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
U think lil wisHper will go on diet? BWHHAHAHAAAAA

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563360 Jul 27, 2013
The lazy person is full of excuses, saying if I go outside, I might meet a lion in the street and be killed.

Location hidden

#563361 Jul 27, 2013
The mouth of a immoral woman is a deep pit; those under living under the Lords displeasure will fall into it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#563362 Jul 27, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
She's probably more worried about how our Luci has gone to the "dark side".
The sleeping worrying about those who are awake ?

<smile>

Location hidden

#563363 Jul 27, 2013
A youngster's heart is filled with foolishness, but discipline will drive it away.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#563364 Jul 27, 2013
I said I would stand beside you when the stones are thrown.
I am, if nothing, a man of my word.
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am actually going to take the time to respond to your post even though I have better things that I could be doing right now. I am not surprised at all by how quick you and Red Apples and a few others had to jump in here and instantly call me a liar without fully reading what I post to Ians and G..Do you read your bible as quickly as you read my post?? If you would have read it as thoroughly, You wouldn't have missed the part where I said" I am not sure if I believe all this" < un-quote> but I found it very interesting. YES, I failed to put my intext citations..Forgive me, I didn't realize that that was a requirement on a topix forum. Speaking of this being a topix forum...I posted a discussion topic to Ians that I admitted that I found interesting...."INTERESTI NG"...Its a downright shame that some of you religious people don't know how to discuss different beliefs without it offending you or causing you to rush in with your sword swinging. I am secure enough in my relationship with Jesus Christ to explore Gods Word even deeper than what I have always been taught and yes, even question God on things that I don't understand. Maybe if you weren't a "BLIND MAN sitting in the bleachers, you would understand that YOUR belief may still need some maturing. I can only shake my head at the amusing way you try to ensure that your way of believing is the only way and if someone challenges it, you are ready to do what most of you do best...Condemn and ridicule and start bashing the idea and say that it doesn't line up with the Word of God when in fact, It had scripture to go right along with it. One thing is for sure, It had people talking about God and even lifted the spirit of a few and G admitted that it made him think and it took the focus off the constant battle and condemnation of homosexuality. I also read where you just couldn't understand WHY someone would dare say that YOUR belief could be wrong..How did that feel? Legalistic Religion is what most of you do best and if I had more time, I would most defiantly show you just how wrong you are there and back back every single bit of it with the WORD of GOD. You say that you live by every word of the bible and I am still amazed at that idea since there a 2 different covenants and they are as different as night and day. Red Apples compared that post with Le Le's belief and that's all it took for him to come up swinging. Its no wonder that these unbelievers hate the very thought of God. Its because of the holier than thou attitude from believers such as you and those others that cannot have a civil conversation without starting a new Crusade. Causing division has always been what religious groups are famous for and it's heartbreaking to see it come to life just because I posted something that I found INTERSTING. Real Christian Love there Brother.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#563365 Jul 27, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Hypocrisy anyone?
You have enough of that for everyone.

You can keep it.

Location hidden

#563366 Jul 27, 2013
A person who gets ahead by oppressing the poor or by showering gifts on the rich will end in poverty.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#563367 Jul 27, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you think your post is showing quote: "Real Christian Love" there GW?
Hypocrisy anyone?
All you know is how to lie.

Is that what you call "Christian Love" ?

If so please shove it up your ass with the rest of your shit.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#563368 Jul 27, 2013
@ Storm
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PW......
Take a little break from it all........
I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do........
Next time you look at the moon that'll be my gaze bouncin back at you..........
;o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Erg4DPUMyIUXX
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bro!
That's a sweet thought, but the wheels keep rollin' for Peace Sake, and there's no brakes!
So here's to you and that Harvest Moon... I'm always Ploarised lol
... waving back to you Storm... with Love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ?
v=RHBikURKkUM&list=PL2xJsp zvHg5mlOQPOkne7jzuKcXuDKSp1 &index=28
Love Dier Straits too and thanx for that <3
Sorry... Corrected Link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
Hey PW......
Take a little break from it all........
I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do........
Next time you look at the moon that'll be my gaze bouncin back at you..........
;o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563369 Jul 27, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
And do you think your post is showing quote: "Real Christian Love" there GW? Hypocrisy anyone?
Most of the unbelievers posting here, myself included, seem to like Grace, but not you. I'll bet that you see that as a defect in her.

For the record, I think that of the two of you, you're the one showing the world Christian love.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#563370 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I think I'll pass on taking morality lessons from you Ians.....
So you choose to remain a loathsome excuse for a human.

OK

“"None shall pass"”

There

#563371 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Teach your children to choose the right path and when they are older, they will remain upon it.
Luci just got bashed for doing that.

<face palm>

You really need a good.... education.

Location hidden

#563372 Jul 27, 2013
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> cow poop make a good fertilizer, load lod massive Cow turd decomposes and plant eats animal nutrient Cow poop converts it to fuel and grows , its in your veggies you eat. Endless cycle ! You veggies is not pure !GOOD! Delicious Appetizing is not ? or you can breath air for food?
Mufasa explained it way better in the 'lion king'!! Learn from the master!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#563373 Jul 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you have fun R1. I am sure that there will be enough bushes for the two of you to be nasty all you want. Don't be greedy thinking that you need all of those bushes for yourself.
Why would gay men be interested in bushes ?

Location hidden

#563374 Jul 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
All you know is how to lie.
Is that what you call "Christian Love" ?
If so please shove it up your ass with the rest of your shit.
Havin' a bad day, darlin'? Oh, no, it's not that time of month is it??:-p

“"None shall pass"”

There

#563375 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The mouth of a immoral woman is a deep pit; ....
You know you have a big mouth, right ?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563376 Jul 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Well over 20 million people are becoming Christians every yr and Christianity is now the fastest growing religion.
Your church is dying in the West. What else matters about it?
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#563377 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The lazy person is full of excuses, saying if I go outside, I might meet a lion in the street and be killed.
You excuse is you sin again and again asking for repentance from your saatan, knowing you still do the evil over again without feelimg remorseful knowing you religion is mass murdering cult , yet you too lazy to get out it, it keep you in the earthly riches that you plunder from others .... in fact you are evil, and religions are evil! Caught you in the heat, you expose yourself as hyproticrite... ignorance is bliss for your kind! Wake up time you lazy.... BWHAHHAHAAA

Location hidden

#563378 Jul 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Luci just got bashed for doing that.
<face palm>
You really need a good.... education.
Radio is playing and no one is at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 4 min discocrisco 8
News Nancy Pelosi: Border Wall Is 'Immoral, Expensiv... 6 min discocrisco 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min nanodoofus 110,118
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min nanodufus 675,534
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min gabrielinstupidland 982,286
All blacks should be deported to LIBERIA!!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr White Trash Baboon 10
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr real 33,202
More from around the web