Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#563145 Jul 27, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for always being with me. Please help me, and remind me, not to react to situations in a fleshly manner. When I am faced with vicious gossip or wrongdoing against me or something I strongly disagree with, please help me to remain silent when I should and to speak with calm wisdom when called for, but to never lose my temper or just "react." I want to act like a Christian should act. I want to be a testimony for my Lord and Savior. I want to remain faithful in whatever circumstance. May You be glorified. Thank You so much for Your guidance, patience, and love. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#563146 Jul 27, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people!

Psalm 66:5

K-Love

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#563147 Jul 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Whatever it was... anyone can agree or disagree with a post of Grace, but we can at least agree that all she did was forget to post the link...
Mr C did that for her...
… So any disagreement would most likely be the 'argument' here is IN the link's opinion, and not in what Grace found interesting enough to share.
… So what if any of us find things different.
One thing she was right about, and that is her own words...
…“Get ready for the "hives" to start buzzing and stinging me for this “
Sorry Grace. Even I can't agree with everything from everyone, but I don't see you stand guilty as judged on this one copy-paste post and the fact that you shared it out of interest.
Peace be with you.
Bravo..
Blind man in the Bleachers seems to be having a very hard time w Grace's post..

I skimmed the posts, but, read where she found it interesting..I did not think she was presenting her
own words..

A link would have been helpful.
Yet, Grace knew there was going to be a price to pay for posting the article..

Wishing you both much Peace..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#563148 Jul 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Whatever it was... anyone can agree or disagree with a post of Grace, but we can at least agree that all she did was forget to post the link...
Mr C did that for her...
… So any disagreement would most likely be the 'argument' here is IN the link's opinion, and not in what Grace found interesting enough to share.
… So what if any of us find things different.
One thing she was right about, and that is her own words...
…“Get ready for the "hives" to start buzzing and stinging me for this “
Sorry Grace. Even I can't agree with everything from everyone, but I don't see you stand guilty as judged on this one copy-paste post and the fact that you shared it out of interest.
Peace be with you.
I agree....I read the article and saw it was from a group that has gone through alot of Spiritual transformations....

I was shocked how Bernie lashed out without talking to Grace....I completely understand his belief and RA's...(I also believe Jesus is the answer) but In my opinion they overreacted.

I also told him Grace said it was an article she read....

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#563149 Jul 27, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do christians drag their kids to church when you know damned well they'd rather be doing something child-like, like enjoying childhood. But no, you'd rather drag them into the adult world of religion.
Because then they have a new generation of brainwashed recruits.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#563150 Jul 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't pick and choose. You can't swim on top.
If you're there, immerse yourself or go away unfulfilled.
I am making the effort, but it's like peeling an onion.

There are so many layers.

I think I understand, then I realize I am only scratching the surface.

It would take months; years.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#563151 Jul 27, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur, b-man. The Gospel begins at Genesis 1:1.
Hey there...Good to see you drop in

God Bless and "Brag on God"

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#563152 Jul 27, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indoctrination, not to mention spanking for not sitting still, being quiet and refusing to pretend they don't exist, whilst the poor darlings are just trying to look outside and are bored out of their precious minds.
That's extra cruel, because little kids have so much energy.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#563153 Jul 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree....I read the article and saw it was from a group that has gone through alot of Spiritual transformations....
I was shocked how Bernie lashed out without talking to Grace....I completely understand his belief and RA's...(I also believe Jesus is the answer) but In my opinion they overreacted.
I also told him Grace said it was an article she read....
Hi Epi,
Signing off for the day.. Just got to the main land..

Why does "Bernie's " reaction surprise you??
He seems extremely passive aggressive to me..
People like him and RA think they have Christ in their back pockets..
Their words here, tell me they do not..
Both - nothing but fools..

Hope all is still going well for you in your new home..
Sincerely..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#563154 Jul 27, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Le-le. You know that I love everybody.
I do get put out by all the arguing and bickering. I guess that's why I don't post as often.
Good to see you. How have you been? We're going away for a few days to rest and relax. I think my wife needs it more than I do.
Yea...Beach Time

:-)

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#563155 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Drew :)
Hi, Serah. Good to see you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#563156 Jul 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi,
Signing off for the day.. Just got to the main land..
Why does "Bernie's " reaction surprise you??
He seems extremely passive aggressive to me..
People like him and RA think they have Christ in their back pockets..
Their words here, tell me they do not..
Both - nothing but fools..
Hope all is still going well for you in your new home..
Sincerely..
Cool Beans......Someday I would love to visit your area....We'll see

I don't know....Kinda surprised me how he lashed out without talking to the source (my opinion)

Bernie is a good man....

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#563157 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I never had the need ~ they learned of their own accord. The legend of St Nick had a beginning, and so did the legend of the Easter Bunny, and I still celebrate these two very Spiritual occasions with my children and grandchildren. Christmas is extremely special in Australia, to the majority of Australians, and I hope that we continue to share the birth of JESUS for eternity.

Why would one need to tell their children these are lies, instead of telling the true reasons behind these momentous occasions?

And as I originally asked, how in a discussion with a 7 and 9 year old, would you link the Bible to blackmail?

Do you think it is right to teach children that Christians and Religion are evil?
A few things, Serah.
1. There has never been any set date for Jesus's birth, no one knows if he was born in December at all.
Xmas was a pagan holiday that the Christians copied in order to ease them over in conversion, that's all it was.

2. You still haven't given your apologies for things such as lying and claiming I spoke ill of your father, and blaming IANS for your own unwillingness to talk to CS.
Would you please do that as soon as possible, if you're really serious about your apologies, that is, and you aren't just saying sorry to make yourself look good. Even then, these apologies would help you look good as well, they would show you're mature enough to accept responsibilities for your own actions, and mature enough to realize that you read wrong and admit it.

Montreal

#563158 Jul 27, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>*delusional christian claiming ancient pagan rituals are christian, Jesus wasn't born in December but Horus was and Soltice is way more fun than xmas anyway, just not as big a money making event, as for santa and the bunny, well, that's two other pagan stories, I believe it's reprehensible to lie to children then spank them for lying, what do you think kiddies?*
It's interesting how religious folk continue to lie, saying that Xmas is about their Jesus.
It's interesting that none of them know the truth.

Montreal

#563159 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>If they ask, I'll tell them the truth, but will also explain the origin. I will also explain that we are celebrating the birth of JESUS.... but they know that anyway, it is just a matter of linking the two together...
So you'll lie to them about Jesus?

Montreal

#563160 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>page 26956

*** lil whispers wrote:
Stolen bread tastes sweet, but it turns to gravel in the mouth.

Luci's reply *this passage is a blatant lie in the form of a threat, it does not, sweet deliciousness pretty much stays that way unless you start believing this sort of thing, then you miserably pray and nothing whatsoever improves, this of course is a direct result of man made god*

My reply "Thou shalt not steal"......

Out of the blue? I didn't think so, it was in response to stolen food turning to gravel, but not all understand the Scriptures, which is is very obvious from their postings.

As I said before, there is no need to ridicule Lil Whispers for posting Scriptures, this is a forum about love and JESUS and one should expect to see scriptures here.

Or perhaps, they are enjoying themselves ridiculing others, and others are enjoying the enjoyment!!
Then why did you reply to Luci and not Whispers?
Luci didn't mention it, Whispers did.

Montreal

#563161 Jul 27, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>Why do christians drag their kids to church when you know damned well they'd rather be doing something child-like, like enjoying childhood. But no, you'd rather drag them into the adult world of religion.
Because they need to plant the lies earlier on so that they grow roots and are difficult to pull out.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#563162 Jul 27, 2013
stup stupod

Location hidden

#563163 Jul 27, 2013
ye

Location hidden

#563165 Jul 27, 2013
sdgrhukdfiudfui

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 591,449
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min nanoanomaly 4,832
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 842,060
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 21 min Kenny from south ... 5
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 21 min sab 716
'Caitlyn' Jenner fiasco is a REAL embarrassment... 30 min Liam 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min Student 40,579
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jimmy Savile 271,488
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 11 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web