Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563220 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
If you keep your mouth shut, you will stay out of trouble.
*christian exhibiting blatant disregard for own scripture, this particular subject never keeps her(?) mouth shut*

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#563221 Jul 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever thought about creating a game show ??..
.. you could call it WHO WANTS TO BE A SPIRITUAL MILLIONAIRE and pitch it to religious television stations ..
.. or, maybe CHRISTIAN JEOPARDY ??..
QUESTION: What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds?
ANSWER: What is James 2:14
.. whatcha think ??..
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning HL :) I think that would be a good idea. It could be just me, but I find most religious television stations become quite boring after a short time. The format of the same thing over and over again. There seems to be a lack of creativity.
It sounds like a good idea :)
Have a good day HL :)
.. thanks Blindman ..

.. and, for prizes, CHRISTIAN JEOPARDY can offer a copy of every different interpretation of the bible with the winner receiving an 'all-expense paid trip' to somewhere like Noahs Ark Water Amusement Park or the Creation Museum ..

.. you can be the emcee ..

.. how should we design the set? Maybe surround the question board with a blue sky, clouds and Jesus ascending into heaven? Perhaps the contestants can wear costumes replicating Old & New Testament characters? We'll have Eve don a fig leaf, that would encourage non-Christians to watch the show ..

.. on second thought, maybe Eve should be the emcee ??..

Location hidden

#563222 Jul 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo..
Blind man in the Bleachers seems to be having a very hard time w Grace's post..
I skimmed the posts, but, read where she found it interesting..I did not think she was presenting her
own words..
A link would have been helpful.
Yet, Grace knew there was going to be a price to pay for posting the article..
Wishing you both much Peace..
This story being presented is very interesting. Where in the world did I get the idea that she was posting her own thoughts. Oh yeah that's right, her own words. If there was any doubt from the words she used in her posts, that doubt was removed when she responded to Dr. Shrinks response to her post. She responded that everything she post was from the Bible.
And she should have expected a response to her post. Not because someone is out to get her. But because what she posted is false and because what she posted went after those who do not agree with the content of what she posted. So yes when she posts something and states it is from the Bible when it is not, she should expect someone will respond. And yes when she posts something that goes after other people, she should expect other people to respond.
If people wish to continue this false narrative I will gladly, truly address her post.
Yes I have a problem with someone claiming to be a representative of Jesus Christ, teaching people to ignore the lifeline to salvation, that God The Father gave in Jesus Christ, his Son.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#563223 Jul 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. most Secularists on this thread have tried logic, fact and history. Doesn't work. What other options remain? Any suggestions ??..
You may be just screwed.

Wait to die and freethink a hope that who you rejected Jesus Christ does not cost your soul eternal damnation or hope some other diety feel sorry for you even thought you reject all gods.

Other than that my suggestion...return to Jesus Christ, if not ---eat drink and be happy with the days you have left--and wait for death.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563224 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Mockers are proud and haughty; they act with boundless arrogance.
*christian subject now appears to be admitting to being proud, arrogant and haughty as it attempts to mock and belittle others by using scripture, see kids, their religion teaches them that this is perfectly acceptable behaviour, the jesus taught no such thing but like I have said before, christians lie*

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#563225 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
If you keep your mouth shut, you will stay out of trouble.
...and your voice will not be heard...

I think...knowing when to stay silent and when to speak...would be a better bit of advice.

Also...speaking up for what is right sometimes brings trouble upon you...to remain silent (keeping your mouth shut) is allowing what is wrong to continue...in a sense you are condoning a wrong.

Now this is another that makes me wonder...

Proverbs 21:20

The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down.

I use olive oil (extra virgin only) and I try to make healthy choice foods (mainly vegetables). If I store them up...they go bad...have to be thrown out.

Since I have no root cellar (for storing those choice foods) I have no choice but to gulp them down within a few days of purchase.
UIDIOTRACEMAEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#563226 Jul 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. a good Chess game requires grueling, repetitious practice. You must learn the many different ways, in any given moment, to defend or attack and be willing to surrender your bishop to place the king in checkmate ..
.. a lesson in how to win a fight ..
interjecting here. The game of 'GO' will give you headaches and you need more brainpower to make the move(s)
-, Chess is no compare to 'GO' Checkmate! Readup on GO ansd why it beats Chess. Checkmate again BWHAHHAHAAAA

Location hidden

#563227 Jul 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi,
Signing off for the day.. Just got to the main land..
Why does "Bernie's " reaction surprise you??
He seems extremely passive aggressive to me..
People like him and RA think they have Christ in their back pockets..
Their words here, tell me they do not..
Both - nothing but fools..
Hope all is still going well for you in your new home..
Sincerely..
You make accusations against me. Please provide the evidence to support your accusations against me.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#563228 Jul 27, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>beside catcher!
have you eaten fried worms, Scorpions ...? good! HEHEHEHHE
No, yes. I've had candied scorpion and salt-pickled scorpion. The former had no taste but sugar, the latter was disgusting.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563229 Jul 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You may be just screwed.
Wait to die and freethink a hope that who you rejected Jesus Christ does not cost your soul eternal damnation or hope some other diety feel sorry for you even thought you reject all gods.
Other than that my suggestion...return to Jesus Christ, if not ---eat drink and be happy with the days you have left--and wait for death.
*A classic example of christian blackmail, the jesus, as far as i know, never taught that his followers must hate and threaten in his name. Indoctrination of this calibre is practically incurable so the unfortunate subject may continue to choke on his own bile until he dies, never having truly lived, a tragic state of affairs to be sure.*

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#563231 Jul 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
There are a thousand other deities you might be screwed on. Harris said something like this:

Imagine if the Muslims are correct, and their version of Allah is accurate. Only Muslims will go to heaven. All others will go to hell, a place of eternal torture - a fate unimaginably terrible.

Now notice exactly how little sleep you lose over that thought. You don't worry at all, not even a bit, that if the Muslims are right, you're going to burn forever.

That feeling, that confidence you have that the Muslims are wrong, is shared by atheists. We never give their claims of hell a moment's thought.

So you understand us atheists. You share in our atheism for all gods but your own. That means you understand our perspective - we just happen to have it for your deity, too. For us, your deity is just like all the other ones, the ones that you never lose sleep over worrying "what if Zeus is real??? What then?!?"

You and I, we share disbelief in so many deities.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#563233 Jul 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
.. you're just the type of contestant CHRISTIAN JEOPARDY is searching for !! But, first, we must test your knowledge of the bible, OK ??..

QUESTION: Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

ANSWER: What is ???(Please fill in the blank).

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#563235 Jul 27, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a stuff it
Eating some curds and whey
Along came a spider (disturbing ain't it)
And sat down beside her
Driving Miss Muffet away
The moral is this:
Be it madam or miss,
to whom you have something to say,
You're only absurd
when you get in the curd
but you're rude when you get in the way.

Ogden Nash

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563237 Jul 27, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you reply to Luci and not Whispers?
Luci didn't mention it, Whispers did.
I wondered about that myself. Kudos for addressing her directly. Respect. I predict she will either change the subject, tell yet another tale of woe that just proves us right about her god not giving a damn or both.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563238 Jul 27, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*christian subject seems to be escalating hatred, causing a complete breakdown in speech, does anyone understand this sentence at all?*
Viper subject opinion only

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563239 Jul 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text> shut up crazy mama
everyone knows your gossip and cheap BS
go to the park seat on the bench and wonder how suffer homeless without of shelter or food,or 25 cents- because mamas like you only WONDER,never help them
*seems to be internet time at the asylum again*

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563242 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you just carry on there with yourself,I have no problems ignoring you.lol
*so says the christian whilst replying to person she(?) claims to have no problem ignoring*

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563243 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Viper subject opinion only
*enraged christian has now, reduced itself to name calling*

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563245 Jul 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your voice will not be heard...
I think...knowing when to stay silent and when to speak...would be a better bit of advice.
Also...speaking up for what is right sometimes brings trouble upon you...to remain silent (keeping your mouth shut) is allowing what is wrong to continue...in a sense you are condoning a wrong.
Now this is another that makes me wonder...
Proverbs 21:20
The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down.
I use olive oil (extra virgin only) and I try to make healthy choice foods (mainly vegetables). If I store them up...they go bad...have to be thrown out.
Since I have no root cellar (for storing those choice foods) I have no choice but to gulp them down within a few days of purchase.
Mornin Annie;

I just posted the Ecclesiates 3:18 a time for everything. Have a good one.

Location hidden

#563246 Jul 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool Beans......Someday I would love to visit your area....We'll see
I don't know....Kinda surprised me how he lashed out without talking to the source (my opinion)
Bernie is a good man....
Lashed out? LOL Without talking to the source? ROTFLMBO
Grace,.....I think that was talking to the source. Well the source as she presented it the other night when she made her post.
The source? Hmmm, perhaps sometime tonight I will go to the source.
She presented a sermon saying that the Bible supports that a person doesn't have to choose Jesus for salvation before they die.
And she claimed that this revelation came after spending the day talking to God.
Yeah I think I will :) I think that both she and I claim to believe that the Bible is the word of God. So yes I agree, the source. I will let the word of God speak for the word of God.
And all of the alter ego's that might suddenly show up on this thread with their opinion one way or another, will be irrelevant :)
I hope you enjoy :) Have a good day Epi :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Mr Wiggley 28,367
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Steve 44,116
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Steve 637,246
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 20 min Kisses7644 365
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min Barnsweb 18,499
the american sacrifice 30 min Goddess2461 3
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 32 min Cakez7643 3,601
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr slurps1486 968,716
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web