Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#563204 Jul 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
READ Bible,because you are most stupid creature on this topic,
not knowing who this Pipek was,or who is dr Shrink, or Bible,
ty durnyj serpskij pies pocaluj mienia w dupu
of course rapture was 5/21/2011 pipke old lady already is on the moon you poor idiot,
dr Shrink is left behind and kick a....... yours and others Liers day by day
poszol ty na huj twojeho wodza karadica
go to oakland and ask Camping for prmit to kiss his a...
if he give you permit,you be most blessed pig for this awsome privilage
So the rapture happened and its destination was the luna?
Lol

Is that your face on the moon, pipek?
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#563205 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The wicked put up a bold front, but the upright proceed with care.
Human plans, no matter how wise or well advised cannot stand against the Lord.
The horses are prepared for battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord.
Victory belongs to the lord by using horses in the conflict?

Your lord would be droned in matter of minutes.
Let's hope that the horses survive.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563206 Jul 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we're ridiculing the scriptures. They are trite and useless, but offered as wisdom. That deserves a comment.
<quoted text>
This is a thread for discussing whatever the participant choose to discuss within the bounds imposed by Topix. If you want to talk about Jesus, feel free.
<quoted text>
One should expect to comments about those scriptures here as well.
You need to get it through your thick little head that this is not your world, not even this little patch of cyberspace. It belongs to whomever populates it.
[Look out Riverside redneck, because I'm about to become what you call intolerant:]
No part of the public domain belongs exclusively to you Christians, nor exists for you to promote your religion unchallenged. For that, you need a private, protected space. If you'd like to post your religious beliefs in a public place, you have no legitimate expectation that your opinions won't be challenged, or when they are as inane as those proverbs, that they won't be mocked.
[Oh, the oppression!]
LOL you just carry on there with yourself,I have no problems ignoring you.lol

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#563207 Jul 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever thought about creating a game show ??..
.. you could call it WHO WANTS TO BE A SPIRITUAL MILLIONAIRE and pitch it to religious television stations ..
.. or, maybe CHRISTIAN JEOPARDY ??..
QUESTION: What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds?
ANSWER: What is James 2:14
.. whatcha think ??..
Good Morning HL :) I think that would be a good idea. It could be just me, but I find most religious television stations become quite boring after a short time. The format of the same thing over and over again. There seems to be a lack of creativity.
It sounds like a good idea :)
Have a good day HL :)

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#563208 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
If you keep your mouth shut, you will stay out of trouble.
You're violating this one.
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#563209 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Great advice for the fundamentalist christians.
It is said by them that god will not judge to eternal damnation those who have not heard about the salvation program.
Therefore, if the christians keep their mouths shut then those that not heard would be safe.
But if they open their mouths then they would be personally responsible of eternal punishment to those who would question this dogmatic scenario called 'salvation'.

Be merciful and don't let people perish.

Location hidden

#563210 Jul 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're violating this one.
LOL. Wooo I feel that feisty thing doin some itching lol

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#563211 Jul 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no pointless or unnecessary fights.
The game of life is a sport.
The art of the sport is balance.
When challenged, square up.
Never give an inch. When you pick your foot up, you lose balance and that's what I wait for. When that happens, you'll end up in a pile ten feet from where you were.
The difference between winning and losing is that inch between your foot and the ground.
Hours and hours of grueling, repetitious practice.
Sorry. A lesson in how to win a fight.
.. a good Chess game requires grueling, repetitious practice. You must learn the many different ways, in any given moment, to defend or attack and be willing to surrender your bishop to place the king in checkmate ..

.. a lesson in how to win a fight ..

With Established Harem

#563212 Jul 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't pick and choose. You can't swim on top.
If you're there, immerse yourself or go away unfulfilled.
.. your master has taught you well ..

Location hidden

#563213 Jul 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Click on the link again...It says Grace International....Look up at the top and read the "About us" (History of the church) You will see alot of turmoil....
So I think your problem may be with the church and the article....
Grace is visiting her Mom (Her mom is lonely since her husband passed away last 4th of July)...Grace will see your posts when she returns proabably on Monday
Good Morning Epi :)
That is a good thing she does for her mom.
What the Bible says and doesn't say, should be the same on Monday as it does today :)
I am not too concerned with the Church. The doctrine is not Biblical. Would a caring person that knew that Jim Jones had poisoned the KoolAid stand by and not tell those who were about to drink the KoolAid that it had been poisoned?
The Poisoned KoolAid killed the body.
Have a good day Epi :)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563214 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
JL your not cinderalla so if the shoe fit wear it.
*christian subject seems to be escalating hatred, causing a complete breakdown in speech, does anyone understand this sentence at all?*

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#563215 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Wooo I feel that feisty thing doin some itching lol
me no savvy

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563216 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
By who standards is this not correct yours when you are only considered a opinion to start with.
What would your know about virture since most of your post are pointless to start with.
It is cowards that end up stomping the sht out someone when there patients has reached the end.
*take note kids, when a christian becomes enraged at an impeccably polite individual, simply for having a different view point, subject starts to froth at the mouth and becomes psychologically abusive, when this heavily indoctrinated, a religious person loses all reason, have a think about that*
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#563217 Jul 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Glad you're having a good time.
What's the strangest food you've eaten there?
beside catcher!

have you eaten fried worms, Scorpions ...? good! HEHEHEHHE

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563218 Jul 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as a new militant firebrand agitator, you must now write a minimum of five anti-Christian posts daily ..
.. as a trainee, we've decided to place you under the tutelage of G_O_D. You should enjoy being under him ..
LOL

Don't know about being militant but everything else sounds pretty good, although, I do sometimes enjoy being on top.

Location hidden

#563219 Jul 27, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
Great advice for the fundamentalist christians.
It is said by them that god will not judge to eternal damnation those who have not heard about the salvation program.
Therefore, if the christians keep their mouths shut then those that not heard would be safe.
But if they open their mouths then they would be personally responsible of eternal punishment to those who would question this dogmatic scenario called 'salvation'.
Be merciful and don't let people perish.
Ecclesiates 3:18

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#563220 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
*christian exhibiting blatant disregard for own scripture, this particular subject never keeps her(?) mouth shut*

With Established Harem

#563221 Jul 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever thought about creating a game show ??..
.. you could call it WHO WANTS TO BE A SPIRITUAL MILLIONAIRE and pitch it to religious television stations ..
.. or, maybe CHRISTIAN JEOPARDY ??..
QUESTION: What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds?
ANSWER: What is James 2:14
.. whatcha think ??..
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning HL :) I think that would be a good idea. It could be just me, but I find most religious television stations become quite boring after a short time. The format of the same thing over and over again. There seems to be a lack of creativity.
It sounds like a good idea :)
Have a good day HL :)
.. thanks Blindman ..

.. and, for prizes, CHRISTIAN JEOPARDY can offer a copy of every different interpretation of the bible with the winner receiving an 'all-expense paid trip' to somewhere like Noahs Ark Water Amusement Park or the Creation Museum ..

.. you can be the emcee ..

.. how should we design the set? Maybe surround the question board with a blue sky, clouds and Jesus ascending into heaven? Perhaps the contestants can wear costumes replicating Old & New Testament characters? We'll have Eve don a fig leaf, that would encourage non-Christians to watch the show ..

.. on second thought, maybe Eve should be the emcee ??..

Location hidden

#563222 Jul 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo..
Blind man in the Bleachers seems to be having a very hard time w Grace's post..
I skimmed the posts, but, read where she found it interesting..I did not think she was presenting her
own words..
A link would have been helpful.
Yet, Grace knew there was going to be a price to pay for posting the article..
Wishing you both much Peace..
This story being presented is very interesting. Where in the world did I get the idea that she was posting her own thoughts. Oh yeah that's right, her own words. If there was any doubt from the words she used in her posts, that doubt was removed when she responded to Dr. Shrinks response to her post. She responded that everything she post was from the Bible.
And she should have expected a response to her post. Not because someone is out to get her. But because what she posted is false and because what she posted went after those who do not agree with the content of what she posted. So yes when she posts something and states it is from the Bible when it is not, she should expect someone will respond. And yes when she posts something that goes after other people, she should expect other people to respond.
If people wish to continue this false narrative I will gladly, truly address her post.
Yes I have a problem with someone claiming to be a representative of Jesus Christ, teaching people to ignore the lifeline to salvation, that God The Father gave in Jesus Christ, his Son.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#563223 Jul 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. most Secularists on this thread have tried logic, fact and history. Doesn't work. What other options remain? Any suggestions ??..
You may be just screwed.

Wait to die and freethink a hope that who you rejected Jesus Christ does not cost your soul eternal damnation or hope some other diety feel sorry for you even thought you reject all gods.

Other than that my suggestion...return to Jesus Christ, if not ---eat drink and be happy with the days you have left--and wait for death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KENTUCKY- 678,639
Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 6 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min ROCCO 118,629
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 26 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,211
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,820
What was the Yugoslav military doing deployed i... 46 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr RiccardoFire 2,165
More from around the web