“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#563011 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you showing your kids these postings or just writing for the sake of it? I really hope you're just making these things up for the fun of ridiculing Christians and not showing your children the postings. Are you teaching your children to hate Christians and the Religious? If you are, then I'm sorry to say that I disagree with you; and you are possibly creating bigots without empathy or understanding for others beliefs....
Really hoping you are just posting for the heck of it!!
*demented lying christian attempting to use my children as weapons whilst opining and guessing as to what I may or may not show my children as it may be damaging to them, whilst attempting to use my children as weapons, religion will fry your brain as is perfectly displayed in this test subject*

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#563012 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A wise king finds the wicked, lays them out like wheat, then runs the crushing wheels over them.
WTF?

Location hidden

#563013 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you showing your kids these postings or just writing for the sake of it? I really hope you're just making these things up for the fun of ridiculing Christians and not showing your children the postings. Are you teaching your children to hate Christians and the Religious? If you are, then I'm sorry to say that I disagree with you; and you are possibly creating bigots without empathy or understanding for others beliefs....
Really hoping you are just posting for the heck of it!!
It is a job at something RR said. She has been going with it :)

Location hidden

#563014 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Bongo!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#563015 Jul 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I hate technology? I was talking about the dangers of not paying attention in a high-traffic zone.
Your post stating so is what made me think it. Was it code for something else entirely? Did you forget what you wrote? Go read it again.

Location hidden

#563016 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Physical punishment cleanses away evil, such discipline purifies the heart.
Cool. I've cleansed people's evil.

^5's for me !!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#563017 Jul 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting? I love interesting. But while the post starts out an interesting concept the post goes on to present the concept as fact, criticizing those who disagree with it....
That is exactly the way I feel about all religions.

As for the 'cut and paste', If this were my classroom I would address it. It isn't so I don't. Not just for GW but anyone here.

I understood her post so I think there is a lot of arguing over misunderstandings. BTW, I do not agree with Grace's beliefs either.

Now as too the content of the article, that is as debatable as any doctrine alleging to be based on the Bible. There are a few thousand of them and few agree with each other.

I recall the OSAS and Faith vs Works disjunctions among Christians.....

Then you have the majority of English Bishops who don't believe Jesus is God nor that the Bible is the perfect.

So which version of Christianity is "Truth" ?

Location hidden

#563018 Jul 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit your enter button once or twice in between points. Your wall of text is difficult to read.
Good idea. I admit I am bad about that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. No promises, but I will try to remember to do that.
Thanks again :)

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#563019 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"Be good or Santa won't bring you anything."
^^^ Blackmail ^^^^
"Always try to do your best, my child."
^^^ Loving encouragement ^^^
If anything, they should teach their kids to take all of their gifts and give them to the poor.....but that's right, that couldn't happen, because there wouldn't have been anything to give the christian children at christmas, since their parents already gave up everything.....for jesus.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563020 Jul 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree. The only thing I see in John 1 that is in Genesis 1 is the three words "In the beginning"
You could care less? hmmm I never would have guessed that.
John says that "The beginning" is different than what Genesis says was "in the beginning".

It has nothing to do with theology. It is all about honesty.
John defrauds Genesis. That is a fact.
What is sad is that most Christians know John 1:1 but not Genesis 1:1.

Location hidden

#563021 Jul 26, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say my post to B/man's open question was 'just a thought' in answer to. But what you add here could very well verify that thought.
... that
The laws which bound all Law in the Old Testament were 'overcome' from the Jewish Faith by the Master of - Jesus - who became the definer of Christian roots, proving the One basic Universal Law of Love that it always was a forever thing... and not man-made by the Hebrew alone.
What do you see in this thought in which I see Jesus as the Link who binds the old and the new... to the One True Universal Law which he verified will never change ?
... as against the old which also as time passed became so mixed up by not understanding it fully ?
If I misunderstood even you before, I'm sorry. <3
I too am human.
You're human? WOW and all this time I thought...LOL just playing :)
I am reminded of a song from my childhood. The gospel in a word is LOVE. I'm about to call it a night. Have a blessed day Peace Warrior.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563022 Jul 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
It says to run people over with a farm combine.

Hack, Crush, Bale.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#563023 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you tell kids that Santa and the Easter Bunny are lies ?
I never had the need ~ they learned of their own accord. The legend of St Nick had a beginning, and so did the legend of the Easter Bunny, and I still celebrate these two very Spiritual occasions with my children and grandchildren. Christmas is extremely special in Australia, to the majority of Australians, and I hope that we continue to share the birth of JESUS for eternity.

Why would one need to tell their children these are lies, instead of telling the true reasons behind these momentous occasions?

And as I originally asked, how in a discussion with a 7 and 9 year old, would you link the Bible to blackmail?

Do you think it is right to teach children that Christians and Religion are evil?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#563024 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post stating so is what made me think it. Was it code for something else entirely? Did you forget what you wrote? Go read it again.
It's been clarified...no point in going back. I noticed the wording was bad after I posted it and considered clarifying...I was being lazy :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#563025 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Think of it from a different perspective ~ that the law will not change because it was the law of love from the start, and we should love GOD and not fear HIM. JESUS did come to teach us to love one another... and GOD told us HE grieves because of our ways on earth.
Maybe B/man has thrown in an open question for us all to try and answer... I hope he's up to responding to us all now after that! lol
... sorry B.am :)
As it has become a string of, and trust we all live up to his standard. After all I did liken him to the sage among us.

Love - His Love - truly is the Key to any law. Fear belongs to those who have enemies and anything anti this fact cannot embrace it's full potential.
Peace be with you in a ~~ Hug ~~ always Quinette.

#563026 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"Be good or Santa won't bring you anything."
^^^ Blackmail ^^^^
"Always try to do your best, my child."
^^^ Loving encouragement ^^^
That is not in the Bible, but we did sing the song "Santa Claus is coming to town".....

Still do!!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#563027 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Luci, I am not sure what has happened but you appear to be bitter against all Christians and now you are bringing kiddies into the conversation, saying that we are worse for your Children than drugs.
This is a forum about love and JESUS and it is invaded as such by those who ridicule JESUS and our Faith and continually expect us to be able to turn the other cheek. When we react, it is 'look at the bad Christian' but when others react, and get nasty, nothing is said.
Sorry that you have jumped on to that band wagon, because obviously something in your life has caused this to happen, and miss your postings that were lovely and loving.
It is worse than drugs. Look at your posts. I'm sorry honesty distresses you so but like I said, don't bring my children into your twisted mind. What happened to me? Let's see, I lived in religious hell, gave it up and now am happier than I've ever been, have a wonderful new abuse free home and a beautiful man who loves me unconditionally. I spit on your book and your fake god, daily and not a single horrible thing has happened to me since I've started doing so. Sure I'm not rich like a lot of religious folks are but I'm happy. I want that happiness for everyone. I also don't sleep around or drink or use drugs other than the legal killer tobacco yet am in perfect health. I could go on but you won't comprehend, religion is a big fat lie that imprisons the soul and kills the brain. I'm living proof of that as are many others. Judgement day is here, how are you liking it?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#563028 Jul 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been clarified...no point in going back. I noticed the wording was bad after I posted it and considered clarifying...I was being lazy :)
lol, no worries.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563029 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I never had the need ~ they learned of their own accord....
Impossible!

You must have told them! Children can't think on their own about such things!

Thief!!!

ROFLMAO

#563030 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, that is what my son's teacher told him in his last school too when he mentioned he thought it was blackmail to say that if you don't tithe you go to hell, he was even threatened with detention and unfortunately, my young sons have witnessed blackmail of all sorts, even in their home, my boy also loves to read dictionaries and thesauruses so was familiar with the meanings of English words by the time he was 6. By all means keep bitching about my children Serah, you are free to do so but you know what? I don't like my children being brought into your sick delusions so you may not like my responses. Cause and effect. Please show where 'they both were going to give the same answer'. That was never written. I wrote that my 9 year old answered my 8 year old's question (as I was about to) another way to put that for those who do not comprehend what they read but want to argue about it anyway, would be; he answered before I even opened my mouth. I did not mention what I would have said or what I did say to them afterwards but you go ahead and keep on guessing, bitching and flat out lying, it is a christian thing after all.
*remember kiddies, christians lie, their book tells them not to but they do it anyway*
You and your 9 year old were going to give the same answer..... being the both of you.

I'm not bitching about your children Luci, you are bringing up what you have written and I am responding. I am teaching my grandchildren that JESUS loves them and you are teaching your children something different.

Let us leave it there, I don't like seeing children dragged into what I believe is adult discussions, and we each teach in the way we have been taught to teach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 574,228
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min WasteWater 5,559
When will Bill de Blasio fulfill promise for Mu... 7 min fedupwiththemess 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 268,980
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,143
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min lovewithin 39,629
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 18 min NWmoon 221,745
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 6 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 16 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web