“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#562999 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*christian admitting her 'Lord' despises her*
There is no need to belittle Lil Whispers Luci, she just enjoys sharing scriptures, and in this forum, you should be expecting scriptures :)

Relax a little.....

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#563000 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have against us Chrisjewlims, anyway ?
LOL
Very funny. Against? Not a damn thing, this isn't about them or even for them, just spreading the good news yo! If peeps want to believe lies and create their own personal hell they can go right ahead but I'll not sit and watch them attempt to poison and harm future generations, it's those I care about. Can only help those who help themselves after all. You a chrisjewlim, that's awesome ROFL

#563001 Jul 26, 2013
White Jesus wrote:
I love everyone.
Way to go :)

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#563002 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost got run over a few times whilst walking and reading a book. Is it just kids and technology you hate or does it go for books as well? My tamagotchi died after I lost it under my bed, sigh.
What makes you think I hate technology? I was talking about the dangers of not paying attention in a high-traffic zone.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#563003 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When ? Where ?
I was just thinking the exact same thing.

#563004 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*see that kids? even the Lord despises religious folks*
Are you showing your kids these postings or just writing for the sake of it? I really hope you're just making these things up for the fun of ridiculing Christians and not showing your children the postings. Are you teaching your children to hate Christians and the Religious? If you are, then I'm sorry to say that I disagree with you; and you are possibly creating bigots without empathy or understanding for others beliefs....

Really hoping you are just posting for the heck of it!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563005 Jul 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think you have started a sect :)
Yep. Already have heretics, too!

LOL

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#563006 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The fact is that John 1 adds to Genesis 1 and Deuteronomy forbids adding or subtracting from the Torah (first five books, AKA Books of Moses AKA Pentatuch)
John added to Genesis which according to the Bible itself is forbidden. In fact, the entire Christian Bible violates Deut.
That is NOT my opinion. That is a fact.
I could care less what the Bible says. Christians are the ones saying it is the perfect the word of God.
<quoted text>
I don't agree. The only thing I see in John 1 that is in Genesis 1 is the three words "In the beginning"
You could care less? hmmm I never would have guessed that.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#563007 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There is no need to belittle Lil Whispers Luci, she just enjoys sharing scriptures, and in this forum, you should be expecting scriptures :)
Relax a little.....
*demented christian trying to tell me how I should think*

I wasn't addressing LW Serah, so I don't see how belittling someone who is posting sentences designed to belittle is even a possibility.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#563008 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Jesus say this ?
He said the Law stays until the world ends.
"Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law." - Jesus
I did say my post to B/man's open question was 'just a thought' in answer to. But what you add here could very well verify that thought.
...Ö that
The laws which bound all Law in the Old Testament were 'overcome' from the Jewish Faith by the Master of - Jesus - who became the definer of Christian roots, proving the One basic Universal Law of Love that it always was a forever thing... and not man-made by the Hebrew alone.

What do you see in this thought in which I see Jesus as the Link who binds the old and the new... to the One True Universal Law which he verified will never change ?

... as against the old which also as time passed became so mixed up by not understanding it fully ?

If I misunderstood even you before, I'm sorry. <3
I too am human.

Location hidden

#563009 Jul 26, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Never! Happy Lesbo is like 85, so you have nothing to worry about young man!
HL is not an 8.5.

She's a 10 on a scale of 9.

I'll be a 3 when I get my braces off. It's the hump on my back that's holding me back, I think.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#563010 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The doctrine being factual is a different discussion. Note that I said according to the Bible. You can say that John plagerized and twisted Genesis 1 when it is written in the book of John In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God... I would say that is an opinion that is open for discussion and interpretation. But if you said the book of John, in the King James version of the bible, doesn't say In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God... I would say that is not an opinion I would say that is simply false. Not discussing if what is written in John is true or not. Discussing if it is written in John or not. The KKK used and many others still do use being not equally yoked together to justify their Racism. It was not an opinion, it was taking something from the Bible out of context to justify their hate. The Salem witch hunts the same thing. Hitler, the same thing. History is filled with people claiming falsely to be following what the Bible teaches to justify doing wrong. Then, just as is seen here daily, their false teaching and horrible behavior, is used to mock, judge, and attempt to condemn those who try to follow the teachings of the bible. And to mock Jesus himself.
Hit your enter button once or twice in between points. Your wall of text is difficult to read.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#563011 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you showing your kids these postings or just writing for the sake of it? I really hope you're just making these things up for the fun of ridiculing Christians and not showing your children the postings. Are you teaching your children to hate Christians and the Religious? If you are, then I'm sorry to say that I disagree with you; and you are possibly creating bigots without empathy or understanding for others beliefs....
*demented lying christian attempting to use my children as weapons whilst opining and guessing as to what I may or may not show my children as it may be damaging to them, whilst attempting to use my children as weapons, religion will fry your brain as is perfectly displayed in this test subject*

Location hidden

#563012 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A wise king finds the wicked, lays them out like wheat, then runs the crushing wheels over them.
WTF?

Location hidden

#563013 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you showing your kids these postings or just writing for the sake of it? I really hope you're just making these things up for the fun of ridiculing Christians and not showing your children the postings. Are you teaching your children to hate Christians and the Religious? If you are, then I'm sorry to say that I disagree with you; and you are possibly creating bigots without empathy or understanding for others beliefs....
It is a job at something RR said. She has been going with it :)

Location hidden

#563014 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Bongo!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#563015 Jul 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I hate technology? I was talking about the dangers of not paying attention in a high-traffic zone.
Your post stating so is what made me think it. Was it code for something else entirely? Did you forget what you wrote? Go read it again.

Location hidden

#563016 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Physical punishment cleanses away evil, such discipline purifies the heart.
Cool. I've cleansed people's evil.

^5's for me !!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#563017 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting? I love interesting. But while the post starts out an interesting concept the post goes on to present the concept as fact, criticizing those who disagree with it....
That is exactly the way I feel about all religions.

As for the 'cut and paste', If this were my classroom I would address it. It isn't so I don't. Not just for GW but anyone here.

I understood her post so I think there is a lot of arguing over misunderstandings. BTW, I do not agree with Grace's beliefs either.

Now as too the content of the article, that is as debatable as any doctrine alleging to be based on the Bible. There are a few thousand of them and few agree with each other.

I recall the OSAS and Faith vs Works disjunctions among Christians.....

Then you have the majority of English Bishops who don't believe Jesus is God nor that the Bible is the perfect.

So which version of Christianity is "Truth" ?

Location hidden

#563018 Jul 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit your enter button once or twice in between points. Your wall of text is difficult to read.
Good idea. I admit I am bad about that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. No promises, but I will try to remember to do that.
Thanks again :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 560,386
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min lovewithin 39,378
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 777,949
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 8 min that guy you know 464
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Aura Mytha 265,422
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 15 min Ed Teach 98
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min WasteWater 5,155
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,875
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web