Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#563057 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh ~ I have missed massive amounts of postings and have no idea really what is going on, but have seen what is written recently. Happy to leave it there, along with much other stuff :)
*passive aggressive christians commiserating*

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#563058 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly the way I feel about all religions.
As for the 'cut and paste', If this were my classroom I would address it. It isn't so I don't. Not just for GW but anyone here.
I understood her post so I think there is a lot of arguing over misunderstandings. BTW, I do not agree with Grace's beliefs either.
Now as too the content of the article, that is as debatable as any doctrine alleging to be based on the Bible. There are a few thousand of them and few agree with each other.
I recall the OSAS and Faith vs Works disjunctions among Christians.....
Then you have the majority of English Bishops who don't believe Jesus is God nor that the Bible is the perfect.
So which version of Christianity is "Truth" ?
The "cut and paste" as you say, is not much of an issue with me. I can see the possibility of it being simply a mistake. I wish the author was on this thread, who knows, for all I know Grace is the author. The link goes to a site called Grace something or other. Anyway the author cleverly slipped in verse references with out actually referring to the verses sited. I can show without a doubt that the verses sited do not support the authors claim without stating my opinion. Only using the books the author sited.
I am not familiar with OSAS so I can not say anything about it.
Faith verses works? That's an easy one. Pride. At the root, both sides agree. It is too long of a discussion for me to get into at this time.
I think there a lot of Bishops or equivalent positions shouldn't be in those positions. They are in them for selfish reasons.
Which is truth? The one that isn't doesn't lie :)
It's after one here and I have to get to sleep. I hadn't planned on being on here this much tonight.
Perhaps next time we can solve the world hunger problem or something easy like that :)
Have a good night G :)

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#563059 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncalled for inhuman on your part, cruel and hateful.Unexcuseable
Wait...is that a proverb?

Location hidden

#563060 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>If they ask, I'll tell them the truth, but will also explain the origin. I will also explain that we are celebrating the birth of JESUS.... but they know that anyway, it is just a matter of linking the two together...
*Jesus wasn't born in December, that is a christian lie*

Tell us the origin of Santa Serah, go on.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#563061 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the heck did you post a commandment out of the blue ?
page 26956

*** lil whispers wrote:
Stolen bread tastes sweet, but it turns to gravel in the mouth.

Luci's reply *this passage is a blatant lie in the form of a threat, it does not, sweet deliciousness pretty much stays that way unless you start believing this sort of thing, then you miserably pray and nothing whatsoever improves, this of course is a direct result of man made god*

My reply "Thou shalt not steal"......

Out of the blue? I didn't think so, it was in response to stolen food turning to gravel, but not all understand the Scriptures, which is is very obvious from their postings.

As I said before, there is no need to ridicule Lil Whispers for posting Scriptures, this is a forum about love and JESUS and one should expect to see scriptures here.

Or perhaps, they are enjoying themselves ridiculing others, and others are enjoying the enjoyment!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563062 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There is no need to belittle Lil Whispers Luci, she just enjoys sharing scriptures, and in this forum, you should be expecting scriptures :)
Relax a little.....
Evening Serah;

Yep I share those scriptures and big sos to some of the folks here will continue too to share. I figure they given the chose to scroll or post a rebuttal but that does not mean I have a sit and quarrel over what is written in the Holy Bible. I am neither required to agree or disagree with there opinions either.

Must admit that book of proverbs sure has ruffled some feathers on some funky dancing birds. Even some that were thought to be of sound mind.lol. Tis not amazing ms Serah what comes crawling out of the wood work when the sun goes down.lol have a grand day God bless.

Location hidden

#563063 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So your parent indoctrinated you into the cult of Santa, your brother convinced you it was a lie and you continue to indoctrinate children into a cult that you know is a lie.
Can you say "hypocrite" ?
I'll say it. Serah is a hypocrite.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#563064 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost got run over a few times whilst walking and reading a book. Is it just kids and technology you hate or does it go for books as well? My tamagotchi died after I lost it under my bed, sigh.
I got run over while sitting on a bicycle. I wasn't even in the road. Dude was probably trying to feed his Pocket Pal while driving.

He said he was sorry.

#563065 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So your parent indoctrinated you into the cult of Santa, your brother convinced you it was a lie and you continue to indoctrinate children into a cult that you know is a lie.
Can you say "hypocrite" ?
Yes ~ I can also say I love JESUS and love celebrating HIS birth, life and death with my Children and Grandchildren.

Location hidden

#563066 Jul 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether I agree or not, I'd still like to see what you're posting. When it looks like a run-on sentence, It gets skimmed over. I used to do the same thing.
I can respect that :)
Have a good night Rebl :)

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#563067 Jul 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>How would you link the Bible to blackmail and discuss it with a nine year old, so that the answer came readily? And not only that, they were both going to give the same answer? A touch dark IMO, for topics of a 7 and a 9 year old.
Really? Christians don't wait until they're seven and nine. You start at birth. Dark indeed.

#563068 Jul 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I still love the old Rankin-Bass classics. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer Yaaaaayyyyyy.
That was a fun one ~ my favourites are Silent Night and Away in a Manger!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563069 Jul 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I still love the old Rankin-Bass classics. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer Yaaaaayyyyyy.
Jingle bell rock or I saw momma kissing santa clause.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#563070 Jul 26, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
Jesus's last words: "Hey--I can see my house from up here!!"
I thought it was, "Hermione, where's my wand?"

Location hidden

#563071 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It says to run people over with a farm combine.
Hack, Crush, Bale.
Good ol' religious murder, how they must miss it.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#563072 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is worse than drugs. Look at your posts. I'm sorry honesty distresses you so but like I said, don't bring my children into your twisted mind. What happened to me? Let's see, I lived in religious hell, gave it up and now am happier than I've ever been, have a wonderful new abuse free home and a beautiful man who loves me unconditionally. I spit on your book and your fake god, daily and not a single horrible thing has happened to me since I've started doing so. Sure I'm not rich like a lot of religious folks are but I'm happy. I want that happiness for everyone. I also don't sleep around or drink or use drugs other than the legal killer tobacco yet am in perfect health. I could go on but you won't comprehend, religion is a big fat lie that imprisons the soul and kills the brain. I'm living proof of that as are many others. Judgement day is here, how are you liking it?
At least, drugs wear off.

#563073 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Serah;
Yep I share those scriptures and big sos to some of the folks here will continue too to share. I figure they given the chose to scroll or post a rebuttal but that does not mean I have a sit and quarrel over what is written in the Holy Bible. I am neither required to agree or disagree with there opinions either.
Must admit that book of proverbs sure has ruffled some feathers on some funky dancing birds. Even some that were thought to be of sound mind.lol. Tis not amazing ms Serah what comes crawling out of the wood work when the sun goes down.lol have a grand day God bless.
GOD Bless us all, Lil Whispers, we are all HIS Children and HE loves us :)

Keep sharing your scriptures, and take no heed of the postings of criticism, we were told it will happen and we should be thankful it is....

GOD Bless you too,'tis getting on for 4pm here Saturday, and time for me to be doing something else :)

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#563074 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A secret gift calms anger; a secret bribe pacifies fury.
A secret chamber excites HL.

Location hidden

#563075 Jul 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I got run over while sitting on a bicycle. I wasn't even in the road. Dude was probably trying to feed his Pocket Pal while driving.
He said he was sorry.
Point taken <3

Location hidden

#563076 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*passive aggressive christians commiserating*
Very Good :) Next week we will be working on adverbs and conjunctions :)
Good Night JuicyLu :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,482
Slop your Hogs again please God!!! 18 min 1967 is calling 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 34 min Ice Man 42,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr lightbeamrider 989,757
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 4 hr Mike 2232 42
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Rabbis on the Run 140
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 6 hr Paul McCartney is... 8
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 8 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web