Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't addressing you but ok I'll bite, what do 'business moves' have to do with faith in GOD? Did I also miss a Jesus teaching on business moves, if I did I would love to see it.
The Vatican is nothing but a business. A very profitable one, too.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Red Apples wrote:
...Do you reprove and correct your kids when they say something that isn't true Lucy?...
Yes. She does. That is what got her in trouble with "Christians" here.

Enjoy your earthly rewards, John. There are no others for you. Jesus said so.

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's from the Jewish scriptures and yes it is promoting war.
YHWY is a God of Warfare.
And not super good at it. I mean, iron? Seriously? Iron chariots and the deity can't keep up???

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do agree with you. Hiding and you would make perfect luscious couple. hum It is a grand idea ya have there.
*christian attempting to cast doubt on another person's relationship, what's interesting about this type of behaviour is how completely devoid of love it is,'grand' indeed, didn't the holy book say something about kindness and love? or was it a ploy to get more money? you decide kiddies*

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
The buyer haggles over the price saying, It is worthless, then brags about getting a bargain.
*religious preoccupation with making more money*

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaaw, poor baby. He ain't got no one else away from his computer monitor who to talk to, so he talks to invisible mutes on the internet all day and night. What an exciting life.
*jealous psychotic aspersions aka guessing*

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. She does. That is what got her in trouble with "Christians" here.
Enjoy your earthly rewards, John. There are no others for you. Jesus said so.
I'm in trouble with christians? ROFLMAO!

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children after them.
*christian admitting she (?) has no integrity*

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%.
According to GW a person can still be saved after physical death. If that's true then God's Word is lying when it says in Philippians 2:12 quote: "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."
If salvation can be obtained after physical death there would be know need to "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" because you can just deal with it after you die.
Another thing (among many) that makes what she's saying nothing but a lie is that if a person can be saved after physical death then that person can blasphemy the Holy Spirit (which is the only unforgivable sin) till they die and not worry about it at all because they can just say after they physically die that "I was just kidding, I'm now changing my mind and my thinking".
That's exactly what Satan wants the unbeliever to believe. Don't worry about a thing that you do or say or believe in this life you can simply say "I changed my mind after you die and it will all be good".
GW you've been badly deceived.
I agree

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
lil whispers wrote:
Children who mistreat their fathers or chase away their mother are a public disgrace and an embarrassment.
I don't recall...what does it say about fathers and mothers that gave their children reason to mistreat and disgrace them.
I have often thought of the commandment...
Honor thy father and mother...
I have often thought about those parents that don't deserve to be honored.
They exist...we read about them every day...those parents that abuse their children. Are those children still expected to...honor thy father and mother?
That's a tricky one. U wouldn't expect Dave Pelzer to honour HIS mother.

At least kids are taken away from abusive parents now. Sometimes too l8...
:-(

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's from the Jewish scriptures and yes it is promoting war.
YHWY is a God of Warfare.
Yeah.

Yahweh was a god right along side of Ba'al and Asherah, before the Judaic move to monotheism. Yahweh nad Ba'al were the sons of EL, taken from the older Caananite pantheon of deities. At one time Asherah was the wife of EL, and later became Yahweh's consort. Both Yahweh and Ba'al competed for Asherahs attention.

Yahweh was known as “Yahweh Sabaoth”(depending on the tribe or region), and meant "he who musters armies", or "the commander of armies" is another variation. "Hosts" is often substituted, because it sounds less ominous, but even that, means armies.

"Yahweh Sabaoth", was a war god.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Who can say, I have cleansed my heart, I am pure and free from sin.
*anyone who recognises 'sin' is an imaginary lie designed by religion in order to control and suppress minds, a lot like govts legalising things that will kill you but making natural medicine that actually works, illegal, something to think about, what kind of god would make defective aka 'sinful' or imperfect beings? imo, a fake one*

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.
Yahweh was a god right along side of Ba'al and Asherah, before the Judaic move to monotheism. Yahweh nad Ba'al were the sons of EL, taken from the older Caananite pantheon of deities. At one time Asherah was the wife of EL, and later became Yahweh's consort. Both Yahweh and Ba'al competed for Asherahs attention.
Yahweh was known as “Yahweh Sabaoth”(depending on the tribe or region), and meant "he who musters armies", or "the commander of armies" is another variation. "Hosts" is often substituted, because it sounds less ominous, but even that, means armies.
No kidding! I had no idea.

Does it follow the logic of myth that Yahweh then had a son who's supposed to be a deity of peace?

Did Yahweh have a son b/c he wanted to start a new chapter in his life? You know, take care of a kid, prevent him from having sex, and hopefully watch him tortured to death at the hands of soldiers, that kind of thing.
White Jesus

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I love everyone.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Jesus say this ?
He said the Law stays until the world ends.
"Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law." - Jesus
In a post to B/man and sharing thoughts to his
QUOTE who="Peace_Warrior"] <quoted text>
Just a thought my friend and trust you have a great and Peace filled week-end over there./QUOTE]
Try not to associate me with 'the spirit of deceit'. If a person believes that of me, they cut themselves off from further discussion with me.
Life has taught me to keep forging forward in the spirit of truth despite what any believe of me. As silent witness to much I have no need to lead any astray.
That damage has been done over and over again. It is time for openness of spirit also if only more would share rather than preach like a parrot about it.
Experience is knowing and sharing that truth. So I shared a thought instead to a question re the OT and Jesus.
Love all ways...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, that is what Christians have been saying about each other ever since Jesus was crucified.
You have your belief, you may be right. Be content with that and don't worry about what anyone else believes.
I absolutely agree :) And I don't worry about what others believe. What I don't understand though is why you would, in this post, say that I am not right about my belief.
Asian Jesus

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

You know it's true. ;)

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.
Jelly basterds. Gee whizz I hope she got to make up her own mind. Or was she buried away somewhere, making women irrelevant. I forget.
Black Jesus

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Where da white women at?!?
Alien Jesus

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Worship me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 538,621 - 538,640 of598,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

347 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min hemanth hemanthsahitya 458
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min River Tam 223,219
Steve Bridges 15 yr. sentence for the murder of... (Apr '08) 8 min Brittney Carey Bridges 34
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min curiouslu 716,770
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min petesake kis 114,654
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Student 38,407
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 34 min MUQ1 36,414
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 530,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••