Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#562757 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*a beautiful example of religion's preoccupation with money and interest rates*
It is a good example of wise business move in any walk of life.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#562758 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
If you curse your father or mother, the lamp of your life will be sniffed out.
*christian promotion of how it's ok for parents to abuse their children, rolled in with a threat so they can't do a thing about it, also puts daffy ideas about cursing people into their heads, why curse anyone? did Jesus say to curse people? weird, I must've missed that one*

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#562759 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Christians telling us that gays should be kept in the closet (or grave in some cases)?
OK
Can you even fathom, that compared w the gay community, the wsjlm Christians are
feeling persecuted??

-yikes,

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#562760 Jul 26, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
... I found something a little interesting but it will take a few pages to post it all. To be honest, I was a little stunned at what I found but it does make more sense than anything else that I have ever heard before.

... I would like to point out a few things that I discovered. Get ready for the "hives" to start buzzing and stinging me for this but if we really open our eyes to this, maybe we will see what God may really be like..
Continued on another page....
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You G
… Just like I told Ians, I found that article interesting...
Whatever it was... anyone can agree or disagree with a post of Grace, but we can at least agree that all she did was forget to post the link...
Mr C did that for her...

… So any disagreement would most likely be the 'argument' here is IN the link's opinion, and not in what Grace found interesting enough to share.

… So what if any of us find things different.
One thing she was right about, and that is her own words...
…“Get ready for the "hives" to start buzzing and stinging me for this “

Sorry Grace. Even I can't agree with everything from everyone, but I don't see you stand guilty as judged on this one copy-paste post and the fact that you shared it out of interest.
Peace be with you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#562761 Jul 26, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
*this passage is a blatant lie in the form of a threat, it does not, sweet deliciousness pretty much stays that way unless you start believing this sort of thing, then you miserably pray and nothing whatsoever improves, this of course is a direct result of man made god*
Sorry you feel threatened. A bit of guilt there with you.
Man did not make the spirit the spirit made man.
Not going to quarrel the issue with you carry on.lol.

“The..”

#562762 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A gossip tells secrets, so don't hang around with someone who talks too much.
*discriminating against people who talk too much and also a blatant lie, not all who talk a lot are gossips and not all who gossip tell secrets, incidentally, many christians gossip an awful lot, a sure sign of a blocked brain is when someone has nothing better to discuss than the beliefs and affairs of others, this lot even threaten people with imaginary woes to get you to agree with them and live the way they think you should, be free, it's wonderful*

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#562763 Jul 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
I have heard the gospel presented so many times it would take too much time to count how many. And every time the NT was used to present it. On a few occasions one or two verse from the OT was use along with the NT. Jesus sent the disciples out to preach the good news. All of the first believers in Jesus spread the good news. Jews that believed and Gentiles that believed spread the gospel. The New Testament did not exist. Jesus used the Old Testament to reveal himself. Paul used the Old Testament to reveal Jesus. Shouldn't we who believe in Jesus be able to present the Gospel from the Old Testament? In this day and age we use a few verses from The OT to supplement what we present from the NT. I don't know, I just think we have something backwards.
I concur, b-man. The Gospel begins at Genesis 1:1.

“The..”

#562764 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a good example of wise business move in any walk of life.
I wasn't addressing you but ok I'll bite, what do 'business moves' have to do with faith in GOD? Did I also miss a Jesus teaching on business moves, if I did I would love to see it.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#562765 Jul 26, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
2nd Timothy 3:16.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Lucy wrote:
*christian making excuses for another christian's nastiness by being even nastier, this is worse for your brain than drugs kiddies, oh my what a display, this one even threw in a bible verse that directly contradicts Jesus' teachings regarding judgement, don't these people claim to follow Jesus? priceless*

Red Apples wrote:
Do you reprove and correct your kids when they say something that isn't true Lucy?

That's not judging them now is it?
________

<<<Rolls eyes.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#562766 Jul 26, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur, b-man. The Gospel begins at Genesis 1:1.
Hi Drew, good to see you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

God bless you my Brother in Christ.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#562767 Jul 26, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a caricature of the great Leo McKern.
Thank you :)

“The..”

#562768 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you feel threatened. A bit of guilt there with you.
Man did not make the spirit the spirit made man.
Not going to quarrel the issue with you carry on.lol.
LOL indeed, this is not about me or you for that matter. I love how religious folk talk about guilt, it's very amusing, my ex mil used to say to me; "guilt is from the devil" whilst reciting bible passages designed to be used to cause guilt for just about everything that is perfectly natural for a human to feel and or do. Yes, the spirit made man, then man made religion and fake money hungry abusive god to threaten people with, to control the masses. If it soothes you to assume I feel guilt, go right ahead, you are free to think and feel what you like but for the record, I let go of useless emotions such as guilt, fear and gullibility. They serve no purpose other than to deaden the spirit within.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562769 Jul 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
when I look at your avater it makes me hungry
this old dead chikcken head is already stinking and sleazy?
like fluids from old horse bucket full of urines,and s.. pfuj
The gun isn't fake.

:)

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562770 Jul 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea...I liked her...Loved her voice...She won an academy award for her part in GWTW
Nice. I've never seen it - will make an effort to now.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562771 Jul 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Talent is a small part of it. It's like any other endeavor; if you want to master it, it takes hours and hours of grueling, repetitious practice.
That's entirely true. However, no amount of practice will ever make me a musician. For me, musicians are magical.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562772 Jul 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better to be under the weather than over the hill.
Point and laugh at all the old people on here while saying that!

mwahahahahahaha

“The..”

#562773 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
An inheritance obtained early in life is not a blessing in the end.
*again, religious preoccupation with finances, psychologically one could also suggest that christianity encourages and endorses living in misery in hopes of an imaginary reward after death, they seem to be getting a reward for their behaviour right now, they don't seem to be enjoying it, funny thing is, even the book they put so much stock in tells of how judgement will occur yet they still think it will only happen after they die, how odd, no wonder there are so many branches of religion trying to kill each other, peeps are simply confused and either haven't read their holy books or just plain don't understand what they say, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad*

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562774 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do agree with you. Hiding and you would make perfect luscious couple. hum It is a grand idea ya have there.
Woohooo! A deity to date!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562775 Jul 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
Oh ya, that's it. It's "honesty" that compels atheists to indoctrinate their kids into atheism.
My bad.
It is! We're honest about religion to our kids. You guys prefer fiction.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562776 Jul 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Stolen bread tastes sweet, but it turns to gravel in the mouth.
False.

At least, false for candy bars. I never stole bread, so I can't really test that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min RADEKT 261,687
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 4,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,801
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,735
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 min Dubai Massage 055... 118
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 441,441
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 230,023

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE