Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#562555 Jul 26, 2013
Hurts to know the truth about ya self huh? yeah I know. The difference there is I did not ask you a question. I did not ask you that you seem a bit bitter. Those thoughts are my assessment of you and I still believe them more so today. I did not attempt to ask your permission psychoanalysis you...I just did it. Riverside Redneck wants to write his opinions about me on the billboard...fine. What I find ridiculous is him wanting me to answer his questions about my emotions. That is irrelevant. Does not matter to me how you you "feel" Dr[do little] I'm going to write what my opinions of you and your beliefs. And people can write what they think of me and my beliefs. That's fair game, it's all opinions anyways. That's what the billboard is for..opinions. If someone wants to make the billboard personal and make emotional investments and make the billboard make them "feel" terrible or a certain emotions, that's their problem, not mine. so write you write and go on. Certainly my thoughts of you are worth repeating below...seem to have struck a nerve with you.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
Hypocrite. Here's what I called "your dime store psychology"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Optimist? LOL. If you was an optimist you would be living your life looking forward, but we all see you living your life in the rearview mirror, paralyzed from moving forward. Still attached to a religion you claim you walk away from but keep coming back to those that still in the religion obviously insecure and desperately jailed and kidnapped.
You're in a mental Prison Cell and Religious Straight jacket. You're no optimist, you're a neurotic panic stricken lost soul that not even have the confidence and willpower to walk away and not look back from what you have walked away from.
The Christian Religion Owns you. You're not your own, your retirement days are not your own, your days are of a Slave, with the slave mentality after running away from the Master Religion but keep returning because you're too Weak and Impotent to move out on your own.
An optimist, you're not. Everyone on the billboard see you for the fraud that you are.
As a Jesus Follower I say, keep the Christian Religion. You have a chain around your neck and it going to Drown you. The Jesus Follower have Jesus Christ, the Wheat. You still owned lock stock and barrel by the Christian Religion, you got the Chaff, and you're a Slave.
Now March teddy bear.~~~grin~~~. Yeah.
[[[
Yeah. And I still believe that about you---Dr.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#562556 Jul 26, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The hair is white/grey, modern wigs do not require powder.
You're obviously a big fan of Rumpole of the Bailey.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#562557 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Over here, more than 25 years old is an 'antique car'. The Vette is 33 years old.
Will have the new engine in it in about three weeks. Doing some interior work on it now.
So...we are all "antiques" on here....

Just a bunch of Antiques posting to each other....LOL
grace walker

Spencer, NC

#562558 Jul 26, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You recognised her vocation to ministry from something plagiarised from a website?
Perhaps she should have just posted the link to save you both from embarrassment.
http://www.gci.org/gospel/reallyis
Flakey...very flakey.

No embarrassment my friend..I even told G that it was an article that I read. I didn't see the need to cite my findings because who would have actually clicked on the cite??? I cite enough in school, where it actually matters but thanks for doing it on my behalf..much appreciated

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#562559 Jul 26, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The hair is white/grey, modern wigs do not require powder.
Ahhh...I see

I toured through a Fredricksburg Virginia "Apothecary shop" and they had an area where the Wigs were powdered. George Washington grew up in that area....Interesting stuff

They also showed the "leeches" where people would be bled to cure colds and diseases....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#562560 Jul 26, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
More honesty from the christians..LMAO
Yes...I am being Honest....I truly wish you a good day in the UK...

Since: May 11

Hersham, UK

#562562 Jul 26, 2013
grace walker wrote:
<quoted text>
No embarrassment my friend..I even told G that it was an article that I read. I didn't see the need to cite my findings because who would have actually clicked on the cite??? I cite enough in school, where it actually matters but thanks for doing it on my behalf..much appreciated
and you told her in public...or did you suddenly feel the need to take it to pm before you posted the article in public? LOL

Since: May 11

Hersham, UK

#562563 Jul 26, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously a big fan of Rumpole of the Bailey.
I love the books but Leo McKern brought something to the role. They're very authentic, the author being a Q.C....

The Law is now very different to when Rumpole would have practised, it's a shame but we move with the times.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#562564 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you give to the poor and expect something in return it wasn;t a give but a bribe.
Not necessarily a bribe as such, but I know what you mean ...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#562565 Jul 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the reason Jews dominated medieval banking was that Christians could only count to ten.
LOL
Funny that my Father was a great mathematician, and finance is my path and my daughter is doing an Accounting degree and is already a bookkeeper. I also believe my Father's ancestors are German Jews, but have not been able to substantiate that yet. A Christian to my mind is an evolved Jew as such, seeing as JESUS was a Jewish Rabbi.

Jews were meant to be very good with money, but history tells us this.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#562566 Jul 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know nothin' about birthin' no babies.
LOL.....Butterfly McQueen's line in "Gone with the wind"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#562567 Jul 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
ooops, sorry :)
Where's my Pizza Bernie?...Got any left over???

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#562568 Jul 26, 2013
Bye....

((*L*))

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#562569 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would Christians be flouting their beliefs in public if they weren't interested in the responses of non-Christians? Or do you think that we stalked you to find this thread and hacked into it?
There is no Christian privilege any more. The public space used to be Christian. It's targets, especially atheists and gays, were run into closets. Its god was splattered over the currency and stuck into the national motto and Pledge. Criticism of Christianity and "blasphemy" were censored.
That's all changing now. Humanists are ascending, and our values will supplant those older ones. This thread isn't yours, and your sensibilities don't matter to me now any more than mine ever have ever mattered to you.
Oh.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#562570 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is your style. You dump your little mess, and then you run. You did it with me, too. This was precisely the language you used when I asked a legitimate question that you apparently didn't like:
IANS wrote: "Why would I?"
Rider on the Storm: "Ok I'm done with the games. I haven't read ahead but I did ask. I will be curious to see if you answered. But your retired, I'm working, I dont have time for the childish games..........were done as far as I'm concerned"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
These are your Christian games. You like to snipe.
Cause I have no interest in your word games. You guys aren't honest and I dont have the time for the games.

I'm glad that bothers you. I see your keeping that file on me now. LOL.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#562571 Jul 26, 2013
Discipline your children while there is hope, If you don't, you will ruin their lives.

Location hidden

#562572 Jul 26, 2013
Short-tempered people must pay their own penalty, If you rescue them once you will have to do it again.

Location hidden

#562573 Jul 26, 2013
Get all the advice and instruction you can, and be wise the rest of your life.

Location hidden

#562574 Jul 26, 2013
You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail.

Location hidden

#562575 Jul 26, 2013
Loyalty makes a person attractive, And is better to be poor than dishonest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min River Tam 92,720
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 3 hr truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr raj 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web