Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#562453 Jul 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A false witness will not go unpunished and a liar will be destroyed.
Wisdom teeth are replaced with false teeth. Dentally, I say unto you, brush nightly, and rightly. He who does not floss is sure to incur loss. Listerine is your friend.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#562454 Jul 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
That verse does not say one word about finances. However I will agree with you about only fools judge someone by their finances.
I can think of many things that to me personally are much more important than money. Money is only a instrument. Never measure a woman or man by the jungle in the pockets as that comes and goes but measure the value of the heart as that is a permanent inlay like a fine jewel. Just my opinion.
Now can I please have another piece of toast.
In most of the Proverbs, the word "poor" has implied adjectives that are not in the English translations.

Sometimes they are about "the starving poor" others are about the "poor in spirit".
Keep that in mind as you read them.

Care for some French Toast ? <turns down heat on stove>

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#562455 Jul 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
That verse does not say one word about finances. However I will agree with you about only fools judge someone by their finances.
I can think of many things that to me personally are much more important than money. Money is only a instrument. Never measure a woman or man by the jungle in the pockets as that comes and goes but measure the value of the heart as that is a permanent inlay like a fine jewel. Just my opinion.
Now can I please have another piece of toast.
God Bless lil sister... Your turn now!~~ hugs ~~

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#562456 Jul 25, 2013
It isn't right for a fool to live in luxury or for a slave to rule over princes.

People with good sense restrain their anger, they earn esteem by overlooking wrongs.

The king's anger is like a lion's roar, but his favor is like dew on the grass.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#562457 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I have a healthy fear of guns pointed at me.
Don't want bullets passing through me. LOL
Sorry Tide. I am in a goofy mood tonite.
I'm afraid of Hot Pockets.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562458 Jul 25, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you didn't see my love returned <3
I wouldn't call your recent posts love but spin it anyway you want, I'm not here to issue orders.

Location hidden

#562459 Jul 25, 2013
A foolish child is a calamity to a father; a nagging wife annoys like a constant dripping.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562460 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In most of the Proverbs, the word "poor" has implied adjectives that are not in the English translations.
Sometimes they are about "the starving poor" others are about the "poor in spirit".
I looove French toast <3

Location hidden

#562461 Jul 25, 2013
Parents can provide their sons with an inheritance of houses and wealth, but only the Lord can give an understanding wife.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562462 Jul 25, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as sin, illusion invented by churches to facilitate control through fear. Cause and effect, that's reality.
<wet kisses>
That there is me flirting.
More than flirting me thinks. <smoooooch>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562463 Jul 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid of Hot Pockets.
Don't steal the red charcoal brickettes.

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562464 Jul 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A foolish child is a calamity to a father; a nagging wife annoys like a constant dripping.
A parent's love tolerates much. A good spouse has selective hearing....and answering.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#562465 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew my faith in you wasn't misplaced.
<smile>
:)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#562466 Jul 25, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call your recent posts love but spin it anyway you want, I'm not here to issue orders.
Join the dots... I believed it was you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Location hidden

#562467 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
French toast is grand thanks.
Turn down stove are you hot???

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#562468 Jul 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Walking Worthy
Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ.(Philippians 1:27)
Paul never lost his wonder at having been called by God. He understood that the way he lived ought to be worthy of the King who had chosen him. He knew that the mystery of the gospel had been hidden for generations and had only been revealed in his day through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Col. 1:26–27). Paul also understood that until people accept the gospel, they are spiritually dead and therefore without hope (Col. 2:13). As a result of God’s plan of salvation, those who trust in Jesus are not only made alive in Christ but are also adopted as the Father’s children (Rom. 8:16–17). Paul recognized that though the Gospel sounds like foolishness to the world, it is the power of God that brings eternal life to those who accept it.
Because Paul’s life had been radically transformed by the gospel, he was intent on living to honor the gospel that gave him life. It would have been tragic to receive the riches of the gospel and then to live as a spiritual pauper. It would have been disgraceful to be saved from death by the blood of Christ and then show no reverence for that sacrifice. It would have been foolish to accept such love from Christ and then to resent what He asked in return.
The way you live your life ought to be a tribute to the matchless grace that your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has bestowed upon you.
Cheers ~ matchless Grace - A wonderful way to describe JESUS :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562470 Jul 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
French toast is grand thanks.
Turn down stove are you hot???
Some things are best when simmered. LOL

Too much heat curdles the milk.

Location hidden

#562471 Jul 25, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless lil sister... Your turn now!~~ hugs ~~
Big hello to ya PW:

LOL only you and a couple of others know what cookin in my tepee LOL. The wonder of it all. Think I see a smile. God bless lu2

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562472 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
More than flirting me thinks. <smoooooch>
You might be right. <tight hugs>

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562473 Jul 25, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the dots... I believed it was you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Yes I wrote that. Do you have a point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min guest 672,676
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 104,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,084
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web