Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>I had no idea who counter strike is/was but from what I've gleaned so far he's one of those hateful posters who suddenly declared himself dead?...because that's never happened before on topix has it? LMAO

He[IANS] didn't add himself to anything, one cannot add oneself to anything, one requests to be added and is accepted. Sending messages to "our family members"? In what way are you related to the 'late' counterstrike? Or is this simply another hallmark flavoured term for the online christian topix family? Please do get a grip.

As for using a 'fake' ID, I'd say it was very smart, who would want the calibre of person with whom the 'late' counterstrike surrounded himself to be able to insert themselves into your life? You being a case in point. I would certainly mask my true ID before checking the voracity of the claims of your troll friends demise.

In what way were you stalked btw?

I've just acquainted myself with the calibre of Cournterstrike's postings and I'm forced to ask the question...why would someone with(as you say you did) an agonised homosexual brother feel any empathy with someone whose posts were as vile as those posted by the 'late' counterstrike?...because they were in the final analysis directed at your brother.

It's a rhetorical question, but we know you thrive on the collective misery of mourning.

If and it's a big 'if' there was a poster named counterstrike who is indeed, dead. I can honestly say that based upon the words I have read, nothing of value was lost. He provided very little of any consequence so he may as well be of some use and supply a little mirth in death. That's what you call honesty, you should try it some time.

If he wanted to be treated with respect post mortem then he should have treated others with respect ante-mortem.

You simply see an avenue to garner yet more attention by getting offended on his behalf and you will exploit his 'passing' to the fullest to achieve that aim.
Another great post by the great Mr.C.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was molested by a Panda.
I have an unnatural aversion to bamboo now.
:-)

Ouch......

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
FANGINA! is not a pearl. http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
M'kay?
Please leave my first wife out of this.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting analysis, Barrister. Why does Serah continue to hold hands with posters who deem homosexuals immoral abominations ??..
.. in the process, she has chosen to reject and condemn the personhood of her own brother. I do not understand any of it ..
"My brother is a sick deviant bound for hell and yet I still worship the being who will send him there....LOOK HOW MUCH I LOVE GOD, SEE HOW STRONG MY FAITH IS!!!!"

serah is a passive aggressor who will make everything about her.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of things religinuts don't hate might be shorter.
True

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no; it was watching my Brother suffer his whole life, but in particular and specifically due to the scout master that molested him.

I watched him go bald among many other things, and saw the torment inside of him. He then contracted AIDs back in the early days when it was a real killer, and many of his friends died of the disease because it was all new.

He was sacked from his job because of the disease, has slept most of his life away because of the drugs, and is lonely. He is socially withdrawn, I guess you could call it, and although most say he would not have turned gay due to the molestation, they will also tell you there is no gay gene.

If anyone could be saved from the life he suffered by repairing or healing their trauma, then in my eyes at least, it would be a grand thing.

Straight out answer ~ and if no-one understands what I have written, so be it, I do, and it is not meant to be a mean thing, it is meant to be positive.
Nothing about it was positive.
You saying it's positive is like calling someone a piece of crap and saying it was meant to be positive.

Wait, that's exactly what you did.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it spurned in some way? What did I miss? I thought nano was cool and female?
I have a knack for pissing people off.
Not sure why.

LOL

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not discussing this anymore HL, but statistically speaking, not all of anything that ever happens, unless it is perfect, is ever completely the same.
Yet not every/not even most gay people have experienced trauma in order to "become gay."

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a part of my definition of authentic love because for me, it is not a condition of authentic love. That is, it need not be present. Here's the argument:
Unconditional love means love that would persist no matter what. How many people get that?
You could love the wrong person, and your love might be what I called authentic: selfless and supportive. But you might have to stop doing that someday because of things you didn't see or foresee. That doesn't diminish the quality of your love. It was still authentic.
What do you think?
That makes sense. I retract my statement.
I guess I was just being romantic.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? My mother was born and raised in Landshut Germany. I have always admired the courage that it had to take for a young girl to leave behind her family, her country and her native language all in the name of Love and marriage.
My husband is full German also (Both sides) Grandparents came over before the First World War....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a knack for pissing people off.
Not sure why.
LOL
LOL....Ya think?

I think you enjoy it D....How are you feeling now?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I'm not going to carry on with this topic anymore at all. G is right, I am way out of my league.....
That is very honest of you. Thanks.

There is nothing wrong with saying "I don't know."

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. and, if there is a gay gene and scientists can't switch the gene off, what then? Abort the fetus ??..
It is already done for Down's Syndrome.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so obviously insane it's painful to witness.
G why do you keep making an @SS outta yourself?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for the clarification ..
.. my hunch? Serah wants to find a reason for her brother's homosexuality instead if accepting what is ..
We seem to need someone or something to blame when life doesn't follow our plan for it.

I blame "God".

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Lacez, I apologise for suggesting that if you could get your DNA fixed to become heterosexual, would you take up the chance. It was way out of line.
In not time, and never at all, have I ever suggested that GOD does not love all of HIS Children, and that love is a thing of the heart. It is between each of us and GOD that which determines our lives, and only GOD should Judge us accordingly.
I did suggest that to me, the planet is more important than worrying about whether gay people marry or not, and that there are other things to talk about.
Sorry for giving you an idea of a list of topics, it was sarcastic and stepping out of line. I guess you cannot let the topic of homosexuality drop in here, it is of supreme importance to you, and I should never have written I won't reply to your postings.
Did that to G a couple of years ago, and here I am still replying about the same old stuff. Take care Lacez, and keep on loving your fiance ~ love is a grand feeling!
I accept your apologies so far, I did not see them before my posts above.
Though I would appreciate it if you also apologize for your claim that I spoke ill of your father, for it was not so and was clearly explained.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Lacez, I apologise for suggesting that if you could get your DNA fixed to become heterosexual, would you take up the chance. It was way out of line.
In not time, and never at all, have I ever suggested that GOD does not love all of HIS Children, and that love is a thing of the heart. It is between each of us and GOD that which determines our lives, and only GOD should Judge us accordingly.
I did suggest that to me, the planet is more important than worrying about whether gay people marry or not, and that there are other things to talk about.
Sorry for giving you an idea of a list of topics, it was sarcastic and stepping out of line. I guess you cannot let the topic of homosexuality drop in here, it is of supreme importance to you, and I should never have written I won't reply to your postings.
Did that to G a couple of years ago, and here I am still replying about the same old stuff. Take care Lacez, and keep on loving your fiance ~ love is a grand feeling!
I forgot to mention, I would also appreciate it if you apologized to IANS for your claim that he was the reason you didn't talk to another poster here.
It is quite evident that no one here can force anyone else here to do anything against their will.
It would be appreciated if you could be mature about this and accept responsibility for your own actions.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>They are aborting fetus's now because they are the wrong sex, and using abortions as contraceptives. I believe you support the right to abort, HL, so why would this upset you?
Where are these people aborting as a form of contraception and due to the fetus not being the sex they want it to be?
Do you have any links?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

525 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 720,300
Both Sides Mobilize in Honduras (Jul '09) 10 min Brainiac of Beacon House 11
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min shyam 4,563
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 15 min the pompitous of love 63
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min June VanDerMark 532,474
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min lisw 172,280
Last Word + 2 20 min Richies Cool Man Diary 24
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr RADEKT 256,401
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••