Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#562286 Jul 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask? Are you wanting to ask him questions about his private areas, or for a date too?
LOL! where'd we go wrong, pal? we used to kinda have reasonable exchanges, but then something happened and now all i get from you is insults:-(

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#562287 Jul 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm pretty sure they can be. I can't imagine that's ethical, though :0
Honestly, IANS would answer your question better. I'm pretty sure, but not 100% sure, that ova don't mature inside developing females - however, my knowledge on this subject doesn't include how epigenetics function - if they do set up after birth, they might require some time (mind you, they might not, and from what I know, that would make more sense for some anomalies).
I Googled my question, but all I could find were generic reproduction facts. I don't suppose it's a widely asked question.

Besides, your posts are more interesting and easier for us lay- persons to understand(sometimes) ha ha :0

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#562288 Jul 25, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Repugnant faker he is. Well said bro.
huh?:-(

if your ambiguous god is everything, everywhere and really has no Name, Character or Body per se, is it also in your stool? just wondering about how those kinda gods operate.....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562289 Jul 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
well...yes it is, but when used as a food additive...it becomes the bile of satan, able to cause many mutations and provide a conduit for demonic influence.
A 6 pack of coke can make one homosexual, cause the crops to fail and strike the nearest herd of pigs with terminal warts.
We had brats in the same class when I was at school, now they'd have ADHD and authority aversion disorder...and we had kids with Special Educational Needs, they weren't 'indigo children' or touched by an angel.
"Holy crap Mrs Woman your kid is a brat!"
"Oh it's not his fault...he's indigo..."
"No...it's your fault you silly cow!"
My favorite comeback for the "autism spectrum" excuse is "So am I, I ddn't use it as an excuse to give up."

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562291 Jul 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?:-(
if your ambiguous god is everything, everywhere and really has no Name, Character or Body per se, is it also in your stool?.....
According to the Bible, and Christianity, yes.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#562294 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. I know for sure that at first, I had a few people instantly mislabeled when I first got here.
(am I really 'here'?)
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
<quoted text>
Those are the ones RR really doesn't like.
<quoted text>
HOCD?
*googles*
Ah yes, in the extreme. What I don't understand is how they can be so obsessed over homosexuality and all it's "sins" but they ignore the sins of heterosexuality.
See...you learned something today. I admit...it is a relatively new term for me also.

Human nature RR to ignore those "sins" that we ourselves might commit and focus on those that others commit. Here on this thread (yes...you are really here) most often we point out the "sins" of the people on the other side of the fence while seldom pointing out the "sins" of the people standing on our own side of the fence...even if it is the same "sin".

Gang mentality I think...

Kind of like...there have been those that have accused Lacez of "talking" about homosexuality...yet nothing has been said to Trifecta about "talking" about feces...a lot!(between you and me...I think he is HOCD)

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#562295 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already done for Down's Syndrome.
I guess my auntie wouldn't have been born nowadays.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#562296 Jul 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
See...you learned something today. I admit...it is a relatively new term for me also.
Human nature RR to ignore those "sins" that we ourselves might commit and focus on those that others commit. Here on this thread (yes...you are really here) most often we point out the "sins" of the people on the other side of the fence while seldom pointing out the "sins" of the people standing on our own side of the fence...even if it is the same "sin".
Gang mentality I think...
Kind of like...there have been those that have accused Lacez of "talking" about homosexuality...yet nothing has been said to Trifecta about "talking" about feces...a lot!(between you and me...I think he is HOCD)
Perfect post. I agree 100%.

Does Tri talk about feces? I honestly haven't noticed, just ShrinkyDink and his farts...

I have noticed sooooo many people on this website condemn others for their actions and ignore similar actions of things they "like better".

I've asked some of these ignorant asses, when they post something about gay sex being immoral or evil or sinful, what they think about hetero sex in the same context - like a dude meeting a chick at a bar and screwing in the car....

I get IANS' crickets.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#562297 Jul 25, 2013
A recluse is self-indulgent snarling at every sound principal of conduct.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562298 Jul 25, 2013
Fools have no interest in understanding, they only want to air their own opinions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562299 Jul 25, 2013
When the wicked arrive, contempt, shame, and disgrace are sure to follow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562300 Jul 25, 2013
A person's words can be life-giving water, words of true wisdom are as a refreshing bubbling brook.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562301 Jul 25, 2013
It is wrong for a judge to favor the guilty or condemn the innocent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562302 Jul 25, 2013
Fools get into constant quarrels; they are asking for a beating.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562303 Jul 25, 2013
The mouths of fools are their ruin; their lips get them into trouble.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#562304 Jul 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I praise you today for who you are. I come to you on behalf of all married couples. You instituted the family. You made a precious connection when you created Eve from Adam's rib. They would be mates and help meet one another's needs, raise a family, and oversee your creation. I pray for a hedge of protection around every married couple today. Please work in their hearts and guide them to think of one another as they should. May their priorities be straight, with you at the center and their marriage above other relationships. May they guard their families and be good stewards of all you have bestowed--and will bestow--upon them. Strengthen the marriage relationship and give power, wisdom, and guidance to each partner to stay on guard against the temptations of the world--the things and people that Satan would throw at them in an effort to destroy their marriage and the family. Bless the union. Work in and through these couples and families to minister to one another and others, exhort the body of Christ, and glorify you. May we be godly examples to the world. In the name of Jesus Christ, the husband and head of the church, I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562305 Jul 25, 2013
What dainty morsels rumors are-but they are sink deep into one's heart.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#562306 Jul 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally see that trauma has nothing to do with gays?
No, I don't see that at all, Lacez, but agree that it would only be a percentage that would be affected and will leave it at that. Please accept my apology for any indication on my behalf that your DNA could have been traumatised and been repaired. That was arrogance and no way on the road to humility.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562307 Jul 25, 2013
A lazy person is as bad as someone who destroys things.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#562308 Jul 25, 2013
The name of the Lord is strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 692,061
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Ongo 46,792
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 42 min Exposing Devil Lies 440
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 47 min yidfellas hate USA 4,412
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min USS LIBERTY 990,686
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 58 min USS LIBERTY 3
Skype sex? (Feb '15) 16 hr willthis23 24
More from around the web