Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562107 Jul 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearls aren't as awesome, they don't shine as bright, and they're not as pretty.
I get it now and thank you Hiding, ain't you sweet :-)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#562108 Jul 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I am insane. Sorry about that.
It's okay.

We are, too.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562109 Jul 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
FANGINA! is not a pearl. http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
M'kay?
Whatever that is, I'm not looking. I refuse. Lol.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562110 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea why they hate gays so much.
The list of things religinuts don't hate might be shorter.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562111 Jul 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>and you think that Christianity can be bought to justice on this billboard eh professor memorex?
You mean international forum that gets advertised all over the internet all over the world? Maybe not but hey, the more who read how nasty religious folks are, the more will be saved come judgement day, or is it judgement day already? I forget. In any case, you're doing a wonderful job tri, kudos.

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#562112 Jul 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I also have a sister who was burned to death when she was 2.5 years old. If you have any compassion, you might think of what my Parents went through losing one child and nearly losing another, and a third child who contracted AID's. If you think I am a troll, then what do you think of yourself?
In what universe was your opening line apropos? In case you didn't notice, the continual line of tragedies which you allege your life has been(not that I believe you for a second) does not impress me. It is not a badge of honour.

Do you attempt to cause grief by advertising your grief? You do indeed, you are a griefing troll.

Do you attempt to derail by alleging that someone is stalking you based on the notion that someone viewed information voluntarily placed in the public domain thereby causing mock concern? You do indeed, you are a concern troll.

If indeed all of these things did happen to people close to you, i.e. your uncle dying while you fed him, or your father dying while you fed him or people burning to death...all things which are your stock-in-trade as a 'personality', I would be more inclined to ask your local prosecutor to examine the deaths than to give you any sympathy because you obviously relish the attention.

You sound like an "angel of mercy". That's a legal euphemism btw, not a compliment.

What do I think of myself? Well how long do you have? I'm a paraplegic ex soldier, tours of Ireland, Sierra Leone, The Balkans, Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan. Paralysed in the lower left quadrant, wounded to the forehead, sinus cavity mouth and throat, witnessed a lot of death and gore. When I was injured people died and I lived, I suffered a certain amount of guilt for that for a while, learned to walk again, learned to talk agian. Went back to school got married, started a new career, had a child. My life now is actually better than when I was serving and able bodied.

....never prayed once!

The number of times I have mentioned this on topix is probably in single figures. You appear to define yourself by the misery which surrounds you, and you meet it with a smile on your face and a prayer in your heart...poor you. Poor, poor you.

Don't forget to give god the glory for all the great stuff that allegedly happend to your loved ones.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562113 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you smoke dope or drop acid before coming here ?
Was it spurned in some way? What did I miss? I thought nano was cool and female?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#562114 Jul 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
In what universe was your opening line apropos? In case you didn't notice, the continual line of tragedies which you allege your life has been(not that I believe you for a second) does not impress me. It is not a badge of honour.
Do you attempt to cause grief by advertising your grief? You do indeed, you are a griefing troll.
Do you attempt to derail by alleging that someone is stalking you based on the notion that someone viewed information voluntarily placed in the public domain thereby causing mock concern? You do indeed, you are a concern troll.
If indeed all of these things did happen to people close to you, i.e. your uncle dying while you fed him, or your father dying while you fed him or people burning to death...all things which are your stock-in-trade as a 'personality', I would be more inclined to ask your local prosecutor to examine the deaths than to give you any sympathy because you obviously relish the attention.
You sound like an "angel of mercy". That's a legal euphemism btw, not a compliment.
What do I think of myself? Well how long do you have? I'm a paraplegic ex soldier, tours of Ireland, Sierra Leone, The Balkans, Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan. Paralysed in the lower left quadrant, wounded to the forehead, sinus cavity mouth and throat, witnessed a lot of death and gore. When I was injured people died and I lived, I suffered a certain amount of guilt for that for a while, learned to walk again, learned to talk agian. Went back to school got married, started a new career, had a child. My life now is actually better than when I was serving and able bodied.
....never prayed once!
The number of times I have mentioned this on topix is probably in single figures. You appear to define yourself by the misery which surrounds you, and you meet it with a smile on your face and a prayer in your heart...poor you. Poor, poor you.
Don't forget to give god the glory for all the great stuff that allegedly happend to your loved ones.
Respect.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#562115 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>The healthy don't need doctors.
True.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#562116 Jul 25, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what? I was referring to the analogy and I happen to love pearls.
(you, that was a compliment for you)

Montreal

#562117 Jul 25, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>I crossed paths with that one on another thread when I first discovered Topix. She wasn't trying as hard to disguise her hatred then.....and the language was of sailor quality.(no offense to sailors).
Really?
So I guess she did well to fool me and make me think she was decent for a while.
By the way, how are you doing?

Some stable somewhere

#562118 Jul 25, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it now and thank you Hiding, ain't you sweet :-)
hee, hee, hee

Some stable somewhere

#562119 Jul 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay.
We are, too.
Totally true - otherwise you wouldn't be posting here!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#562120 Jul 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
There is nothing that Trifecta can comprehend that you or I cannot. He has no special senses or faculties not common to mankind.
trifecta1 wrote:
YAWN.
Perhaps he has fewer.

[PS: Wake up, Aristotle. You just swallowed a fly.]

Montreal

#562121 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>That was what I said.

Gene regulation does NOT change DNA.

Please, Please, Please, Get an education.
I picked that up too.
The article doesn't seem to be able to back up its own stance.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#562122 Jul 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Luci that you have to wonder about me but glad to hear your children are doing so well. I don't have any questions to ask, but was responding to the Bible being used as an answer to a question about blackmail. Did GOD want the things that have happened in 'my' life? Simple response - no. None of these issues were GOD driven, it was all man(kind).
Trauma has been associated in our DNA and my Brother was traumatised by pedophiles in his early years and he ended up a homosexual. If this could have been associated with the trauma in his DNA and reversed, it is my opinion that he would have had a better life, having children in his family.
As a Mother, you know how it feels to love your children ~ why would you think as a Sister, I wouldn't have wanted my Brother to have that same feeling of love?
You are not alone in misinterpreting my meaning, and I am very happy to leave it there. Removing trauma from one's life though, in my honest opinion, sounds like a remarkable achievement, although one has to look at how they are repairing damaged DNA.
.. if childhood trauma decides someone's sexuality, all women that were molested by men as children would be lesbians. They're not ..

Montreal

#562123 Jul 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers Bernie ~ perhaps I should post scriptures and Prayers again; that is enough education for me :)
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>That is why you should not write about DNA and science.
Nice catch, 100% true.

Montreal

#562124 Jul 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
Jude 20 But you beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,(21) keeping yourselves in the love of God….

Faith only truly exists within the heart, while God’s love is active.

II Corinthians 5:7 for we walk by faith, not by sight…

Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.

Our faith does the work of love’s desires.
Except for gays, right?
Isn't that the way your religion works?
There's always a blacklist, you've shown your ideas on it.

Montreal

#562125 Jul 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
Faith Hope Love - Prayer

God of faith, deepen our faith
so we may bear witness to Christ in the world;
God of hope, strengthen our hope
so we may be signposts to your transforming presence;
God of love, kindle our love
so that, in a fragile and divided world,
we may be signs of the faith, hope, love
which we share in Jesus Christ. Amen

http://www.southwark.anglican.org/FaithHopeLo...
I forgot, "except atheists" as well!

Montreal

#562126 Jul 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Now I understand how DNA works. Thanks for the education.

<bangs head against wall>
Bahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Tweet of the Union 104,611
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 8 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 9 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 10 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web