“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#561862 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
Maybe because I don't view homophobia as 'disapproving'. I view it as irrational fear.
Am I wrong?
I think that you are looking at it differently.

Fear might be a natural reaction but how that fear manifests itself might not be. IMO (I am certainly not an expert) Irrational fear has usually manifested itself by some event that triggers fear.

For me...I won't get on crowded elevators...I fear them. Is it irrational...yes...brought on by an event that took place in my childhood. IMO...fear of crowded elevators is not natural.

Okay...I will admit...I don't like elevators period. I will however ride one if there are only 2 or 3 people on it. I don't like it but neither do I like climbing dozens of stairways to get to the top of a highrise.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#561863 Jul 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
Whoah ~ must be really behind the times in the UK if you've never heard of cyber stalking. Ask IANS why he chose to create a fake ID ~ he should tell you it was so he could check up on Counter Strike, but he also added himself (in his fake form) to friends and ended up sending stupid messages to our family members.
A real charmer.....
You really are contemptible. I don't really care what what your excuse is, your behavior is inexcusable.

Is your excuse that you are insane? What are you talking about by "a fake ID?" I added myself to nothing, and sent no messages to your family members.

Fennario

#561864 Jul 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I also have a sister who was burned to death when she was 2.5 years old. If you have any compassion, you might think of what my Parents went through losing one child and nearly losing another, and a third child who contracted AID's. If you think I am a troll, then what do you think of yourself?
You're obviously some sort of emotional junkie. Given your predilection for fantasy and delusion, I question all of this.

Fennario

#561865 Jul 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
One could think of the earth as a God given gift in this universe... what would you do if such a gift was abused ?
I don't believe in gods. We'll converse more effectively when you learn to be courteous enough to acknowledge that. Why would you ask me the question in that form?
Peace_Warrior wrote:
In the true sense of the word, the world has gone backwards when it comes to how to live within a self sustaining culture.
In the true sense of the word, the world is making progress. The Christian church is a continual impediment to that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#561866 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't kidding, tri.
You seem bitter and a lil bit angry.
?? What does it matter to you and why do you care?

When you get defensive and angry about when Catcher keeps criticizing you for disciplining your Child, I don't write to you that you "seem bitter and a lil bit angry"

Because your emotional investment in this billboard to me is irrelevant to what's being discussed. And if your emotional involvement makes you think others are emotionally involved as you are, that's projection, you have a problem and maybe just maybe you take the billboard too serious.

So write your writings writer, and don't be concerned about how I "seem" to you. That's Irrelevant.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#561867 Jul 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are contemptible. I don't really care what what your excuse is, your behavior is inexcusable.
Is your excuse that you are insane? What are you talking about by "a fake ID?" I added myself to nothing, and sent no messages to your family members.

Serah wrote:
Whoah ~ must be really behind the times in the UK if you've never heard of cyber stalking. Ask IANS why he chose to create a fake ID ~ he should tell you it was so he could check up on Counter Strike, but he also added himself (in his fake form) to friends and ended up sending stupid messages to our family members.
A real charmer....
Dr[dolittle} is a morally bankrupt individual. Very low intelligence and obviously dishonest and an outright Fraud.

That's Secular Humanism for ya!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#561872 Jul 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The old King Solomon was definitely a smart bloke.
Old King Solomon most probably done a lot of living and learning
in his day. My opinion proverbs is parables, wise sayings and riddles. Happens to be one of my favorites as I am a simple type.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#561873 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I think we are in agreement.
Respect over fear. Exactly.
what's your god's name and does he have a son?:)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#561874 Jul 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Today, I pray for all single parents who are raising children by themselves, that the power of the Holy Spirit and the Blood of Jesus will fall upon their children. I pray for the daily walk and life of the children, that they will be delivered from evil spirits and set free from the world; that they will feel your power upon them today and that the parents will see miracles today. I pray for the single parents who are fighting for child support of the absent parent, that they will have favor in the people, courts, and the absent parent. I pray that You will work in the hearts of both parents, that the needs of the children will be met. God, be the mother or father that they may lack and provide Your love, peace, and comfort in their lives. In the name of Jesus I pray and give You
Prime time with God
Amen :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#561875 Jul 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
One could think of the earth as a God given gift in this universe... what would you do if such a gift was abused ?
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in gods. We'll converse more effectively when you learn to be courteous enough to acknowledge that. Why would you ask me the question in that form?
<quoted text>
In the true sense of the word, the world is making progress. The Christian church is a continual impediment to that.
Courteous ?
… to ask you what you would do if a gift like the earth was abused ?
My comment - with a 'thought'- re it being a God given gift added is not a reflection on what you don't believe ???
… the essence of that statement is around the earth's abuse.
… you don't have to believe in God to believe that...
The question was nothing more nor less than the fact of how precious it is!

… you formulate strange thoughts of your own while there is no disrespect on my part.
Sorry you can't see that...
… so please correct your own thoughts without suspicion re my thinking.
Otherwise you leave me no 'right' to mention God in whom I believe, despite I have already respected you don't.

How can you talk 'rights' if even I have no freedom of speech, let alone a thought ?
The only thought I have never written nor thought before, but which became a thought in my post to you, becomes a subject!
… no-one has that right, just because they don't believe in God ?
So your term 'courteous'– which I had to look up -
gracious
nice
polite
chivalrous
gallant
knightly
respectful
… was not a thought I had to think about when sharing this with you, but only the fact that the earth - as a planet - is groaning with it's abuse.

… why do you have untrusting thoughts of me ? Is it only because I will not turn my back on my Faith despite the crap it has cost me ?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561876 Jul 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Old King Solomon most probably done a lot of living and learning
in his day. My opinion proverbs is parables, wise sayings and riddles. Happens to be one of my favorites as I am a simple type.
Hey lil sister!
That makes 2 of us... simply simple.
It's hard for altta folk to understand that lol
Good to see you and God Bless LuVu2

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#561877 Jul 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
I think that you are looking at it differently.
Fear might be a natural reaction but how that fear manifests itself might not be. IMO (I am certainly not an expert) Irrational fear has usually manifested itself by some event that triggers fear.
For me...I won't get on crowded elevators...I fear them. Is it irrational...yes...brought on by an event that took place in my childhood. IMO...fear of crowded elevators is not natural.
Okay...I will admit...I don't like elevators period. I will however ride one if there are only 2 or 3 people on it. I don't like it but neither do I like climbing dozens of stairways to get to the top of a highrise.
You just need to have a very positive experience on an elevator to balance it out.

I'm willing to help.

;)

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#561878 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off, Please.
Leave the children out of it.
Thank you <3
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#561879 Jul 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrink,
All humans were created by God. Satan came to steal, kill and destroy. Don't you think that God would rather you reach out to others and tell them what Jesus done for all people? You and I were once isolated from the blessings and saving grace of our God but Jesus took our place..He took the place of every unbeliever on here too. They just haven't accepted this yet, but you don't know where they will be years from now. God will draw them in His time..Not yours or mine. I like to think God sees the potential in every person and isn’t quick to write them off. Why are you so quick to write people off? Thank God that some Christian took the time, patience and courage to reach out to me and you. Satan is the enemy Shrink, not humans. Jesus died for them as well but you have the attitude that you are so much better and have some sort of right to condemn someone. News Flash !!!!!! Its not your place.
Way to go.
Scold pipek. He's nothing but an ignorant mentally disturbed individual.

However, to comment on your view that we so called 'unbelievers' are devoid of the christian belief system is totally false.
Many on this forum have been christians.

We know about the scenario that was taught that Jesus is god and that he died for all people.
After reviewing and thorough research of this phenomenon many questions have arisen.

For instance, how can one claim that Jesus was 100% god and 100% human simutaneously hold any substance?

It is totally impossible.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561880 Jul 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
Oh oh, hate alert, must be some religious folk in the house. They really seem to just make personal attacks. How sad. Ah well, maybe it will provide more material, that at least is a positive.
LoL LuLu... is that why you been ignoring my waves, hugs, koala's, and even some songs to you ?
(((*()*)))
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. 
~ Robert Frost

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561881 Jul 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't "chastise" Ians....I said basically I didn't see him being very nice....I am having a hard time getting past his "Meanspirit".
Christians have problems growing also...
Shalom Sweet Sister
lol I had to smile at the old biblical 'chastize'
Shalom always in blowing thru Sister Flutterbye.

~ You should know well enough I don't discuss others unless forced to use their names.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#561882 Jul 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is that JESUS DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS WORLD OF SATAN AND HIS CHILDREN
He died for His World, hE PROMISED TO PREPARE PLACE FOR THEM LIMITED GROUP and come back to take them where HE is?
World of satan is condemned and those who are slaves of satan,doesn't have any Lord ransom
Eph 1;2-12.2;8-9 and john 17 CLEARLY SAY ABOUT ONLY CHOSEN ONES,PREDESTINED ACCORDING TO GODS PLAN AND GODS PLEASURES
not according to your or wicked churches claims
if such scums like IANS and his gang be saved THIS IS NOT MY CONCERN NOR MY BUSINESS THIS IS BETWEEN GOD AND THEM PERSOANLY ACCORDING TO ROMANS 8;16-17
GW,you preach wicked christianity Lies, you believe it, but doesn't believe Bible,and those who belongs to JESUS WORLD FOR WHOM HE SHEED HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD, for sure HE did not die from those filthy atheistic immoral scums,according to Gal 5;17-21
ALSO PLEASE?WITH MY RESPECT?
YOU ARE DECEIVED BY WICKED MAN DOCTRINES,AND YOU DECEIVE OTHERS CAUSING SPIRITUAL DIVISION AND TRYING TO SEAT STILL BY TABLE OF DEMONS,AND THEIR ABOMINABLE LOST CHILDREN
And you're not a deceiver, pipek?

LMFAO!

You were one of the multitude that claimed that a rapture will occur on May 21,2011 and that the physical universe would be annihilated on October 21st of that same year.

When nothing happened you started to change your tune but with the same cockey a$$ attitude and posts that you write.

You're nothing but an effin PHONEY!!!
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#561883 Jul 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
This thread is perfect testimony to just how completely lacking in any love, kindness and compassion religion is. How hateful and insipidly brainwashed the religious, especially chrisjewlims truly are. Thank you oh completely devoid of any joy ones. You do us and the world a great service.
We truly appreciate you.
LOL

'chrisjewlims', I love it.

:D

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#561884 Jul 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agree
this idiot doesn't even have own descency or 0.1%own honor or dignity
moral communistic bankrupt is same like his atheistic humanism,russian communism and genocide by humanist Khmer Rouge his own Cambodian nation
he is not worth even to fart at his nose
sucj parasities before die,they leave lot of stinks and suffering of poor victims from their wicked godless hands and fish embrio brains
true thing writer!

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#561885 Jul 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i back off sometimes,only without of your filthy blasphemous help,mouth, and abominable antichristic life day by day dieying from liver AIDS
SORRY MY FRIEND,BUT YOU ARE DEADLY SICK,AND NEVER BUY SALAVTION BY YOUR BS or sweet words of love children.but your own you neglegt from 1 st day of her birth
go to hell my mad man friend??
lesbians claim children,not I you idiot
lesbians have to get out of it those comments not I
you idiot empty brain burnt from HIV bacteria
see your own moral deeds and their GAYS your devoted f....friends, and go to hell with your sick advices(you freacking children lover,typical american great BS)
YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING. WHY DOES YOUR RELIGION MAKE YOU SO MISERABLE? KEEP HIS GIRL AND MY BOYS OUT OF YOUR FILTH.
I feel terribly sorry for you, your life must be truly hell for you to keep wishing it on others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min HipGnozizzz 173,652
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 259,241
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Ratloder 118,228
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min It aint necessari... 738,863
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 441,338
sex (May '13) 2 hr Lucky 74
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 227,426
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 542,147
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••