Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#562004 Jul 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite honestly I do not know there fore cannot show a opinion as do not know about this type of training.
'

Fair enough.

Thanks for your honesty.

<hug>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562005 Jul 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Serah we're talking about here.
Don't ask impossible things.
With G_O_D, all things are possible. LOL

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#562006 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>With G_O_D, all things are possible. LOL
You take on the worst cases, eh?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#562007 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
<smile>
Such a fiesty little ferret.
Watch it there, I got one of those strange fiesty feelings. lol

Wonder if I could comsume you like a ice cube lol such fun that would be ha ha ha.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#562008 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"How Trauma Can Change Your DNA"
Complete bullshit.
You can't change your DNA. You can activate what is already there though.
Get an education. Please!
There have been recent discoveries in regards to Down Syndrome. I think it has to do with the 47th chromosome that Down Syndrome babies are born with. They have been able to get the 47th chromosome to shut itself down. It is a long way from use in humans but it is a major development. It's a different subject I know. But it is quite interesting and hopeful.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562009 Jul 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You take on the worst cases, eh?
The healthy don't need doctors.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562010 Jul 24, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been recent discoveries in regards to Down Syndrome. I think it has to do with the 47th chromosome that Down Syndrome babies are born with. They have been able to get the 47th chromosome to shut itself down. It is a long way from use in humans but it is a major development. It's a different subject I know. But it is quite interesting and hopeful.
Correct. Getting the DNA to 'act' differently is possible. Manipulating the DNA in the egg is also done. Drugs can change DNA in new cell growth, as well. One of the drugs I will be taking causes mutations in new cells.

Life events however (like trauma) don't effect the structure of one's DNA.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562011 Jul 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it there, I got one of those strange fiesty feelings. lol
Wonder if I could comsume you like a ice cube lol such fun that would be ha ha ha.
If you could read my mind right now you would be blushing. <smile>

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#562012 Jul 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out??? LOL I don't speak German but I know a few words. Is this correct or does it mean attention? I ask my mom why she didn't teach us how to speak German and she said she had a hard enough time teaching herself to speak English. I wish I would have learned the language fluently.
That's right. They have signs in the Top End, warning people not to swim because of crocodiles. The German translation is Achtung.

I only know a little schuler Deutsch, but it's handy sometimes.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#562013 Jul 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate is her language, hate is her game.
I crossed paths with that one on another thread when I first discovered Topix. She wasn't trying as hard to disguise her hatred then.....and the language was of sailor quality.(no offense to sailors).

Location hidden

#562014 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Getting the DNA to 'act' differently is possible. Manipulating the DNA in the egg is also done. Drugs can change DNA in new cell growth, as well. One of the drugs I will be taking causes mutations in new cells.
I read the article serah posted. I didn't get the impression that is what was being said. If drugs can have an effect on cells why is it impossible for trauma to have an effect? What I read seamed to make sense. Perhaps I will read it again tomorrow. I have to get to sleep. I hope the dregs have the desired effect. Have a good night.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#562015 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"How Trauma Can Change Your DNA"
Complete bullshit.
You can't change your DNA. You can activate what is already there though.
Get an education. Please!
I'll just give you some more scientific information and you can educate yourself....

***Childhood trauma leaves mark on DNA of some victims
Gene-environment interaction causes lifelong dysregulation of stress hormones

December 02, 2012
Abused children are at high risk of anxiety and mood disorders, as traumatic experience induces lasting changes to their gene regulation. Scientists from the Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry in Munich have now documented for the first time that genetic variants of the FKBP5 gene can influence epigenetic alterations in this gene induced by early trauma. In individuals with a genetic predisposition, trauma causes long-term changes in DNA methylation leading to a lasting dysregulation of the stress hormone system. As a result, those affected find themselves less able to cope with stressful situations throughout their lives, frequently leading to depression, post-traumatic stress disorder or anxiety disorders in adulthood. Doctors and scientists hope these discoveries will yield new treatment strategies tailored to individual patients, as well as increased public awareness of the importance of protecting children from trauma and its consequences.

http://www.mpg.de/6643282/childhood-trauma-dn... ***

#562016 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.....

Location hidden

#562017 Jul 24, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I crossed paths with that one on another thread when I first discovered Topix. She wasn't trying as hard to disguise her hatred then.....and the language was of sailor quality.(no offense to sailors).
I can not speak in regards to other threads. But what I have read from her on this thread from her is nothing like the way she is being described.

#562018 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Bernie ~ it is very hopeful, now that they have more understanding of how we are put together :)

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#562019 Jul 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I never suffered any trauma, so there goes your whole argument anyway, bigot.
If it aint broke, don't fix it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#562020 Jul 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct Trifecta. Before the death of Jesus..Nobody was saved. It took His blood to save people. Jesus came that we would all have a chance of salvation. We are all called or we wouldn't have been born, some just refuse to accept it. Thanks
hmm, I just read this a bit closer.

Yes I agree in this Generation, the A.D Generation, that all are called or will be called, those that have not heard the Gospel as yet. But many will refuse to accept the gift of Christ or turn their backs on the gift of Christ. I agree with you there.

But people[were]saved before Jesus Christ and while Jesus Christ walked the earth, they were just saved through animal sacrifices doing their best to observe the law and temple worship. Reason they went to paradise.

You don't think before Jesus Christ or BC, everyone in all the nations outside of Israel souls got damned to eternal suffering do you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562021 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
... If drugs can have an effect on cells why is it impossible for trauma to have an effect?....
Because if it did paternity tests would be useless.

#562022 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
***Child abuse leaves lasting 'scars' on DNA

Lingering marks on DNA could amplify stress responses.

Heidi Ledford
Brain cellVictims of childhood abuse can carry chemical changes to their DNA into adulthood.Punchstock

Suicide victims with a history of abuse during childhood are more likely to carry chemical changes to their DNA that could affect how they respond to stress as adults, a study has found.

Those with no history of childhood abuse did not show the same pattern of DNA modification, and had normal expression of NR3C1, a gene linked to stress responses.

But the findings do not mean that the effect of childhood abuse is indelible, cautions Joan Kaufman, a psychologist at Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut, who was not involved in the new study. "The long-term effects of early abuse are not inevitable," she says, "and the more you understand about the mechanisms of risk, the more you can devise treatments."

The results, reported today in Nature Neuroscience1, follow on from work showing that rat pups that are stressed because they were raised by negligent mothers have extra methyl groups in their DNA in a region of the genome that controls expression of Nr3c1, the equivalent gene in rats. Such 'methylation' can reduce gene expression. NR3C1 encodes a protein expressed in neurons that responds to hormones called glucocorticoids. Lower expression of NR3C1 could be harmful because reduced responses to these glucocorticoids have been linked to increased stress.

http://www.nature.com/news/2009/090220/full/n... ***

“"None shall pass"”

There

#562024 Jul 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
...induces lasting changes to their gene regulation....
That was what I said.

Gene regulation does NOT change DNA.

Please, Please, Please, Get an education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Clearwater 17,425
Looking for girls to snapchat 17 min aldenmorgan737 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Buck Crick 983,256
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Michael 683,928
Blindfolded, hands tied and forced to their kne... 1 hr Leave None Alive 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 86
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,421
More from around the web