Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#561806 Jul 24, 2013
A friend is always loyal and a brother is born to help in time of need.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#561807 Jul 24, 2013
"Be wise in the way you act toward unbelievers; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone," Col. 4:5-6.

Don't repay evil for evil, or insult with insult, but with blessing repay the evil cast at you" (1 Pet. 3:9).
Be patient - you are to be considerate and longsuffering with the unbeliever.

know when not to speak.
That is often one of the hardest things to do. It is so often the best thing to simply listen to a person and wait for a better opportunity.
If your conduct is indeed with wisdom, then the name of Christ will not be maligned.
The unbeliever will have no basis to mock Christ, His church, or His people. The world judges Christianity by what it sees in you.

http://carm.org/christianity/sermons/colossia...

Location hidden

#561808 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I like you, despite our differences.
<passes butter dish to LW>
Sometimes we get more than crumbs from the table.
Sometimes those small crumbs found on the table (like me) will hand you a handful right. lol

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#561809 Jul 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
WHAT KIND of fruits you got,you poor clown
We call them gifts, and I received many, including being born healthy and with the right abilities at the right time in the right place to good parents that loved me and taught me well, and I had no bad luck worth mentioning. And I am grateful, but not to your god.

Why do you suppose that your god was so good to me?

How about you? What gifts has your god given you as a reward for your faithfulness all of these years? Did you get the promised peace, joy, love, gentility, patience, etc.?
Dr shrink wrote:
You are same sick bastard product ... you are mut,cyber coward ... serving devil ...don't even dare to think that people like me,dream to have you as friend
I see.
Dr shrink wrote:
what do you know about ancient meaning of Gods Fruits gal 5;22-24
I know what the bible says. I know what my former pastor taught me. I know what Grace said. And I can see what Christians like you actually get.

Location hidden

#561810 Jul 24, 2013
It is poor judgment to co sign a friend's note to become responsible for a neighbor's debt.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#561811 Jul 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you asked my brother and I to describe our dad, you would get two completely different portraits of him.
Both will be a mix of truth, perception, fantasy and very incomplete.
Absolutely true. Look at the 4 Gospel accounts. If you and I went on the same vacation and done the same exact things, we would both describe the details a little differently. Some want to describe God has a overbearing, hateful, and vengeful God while others see a Loving, graceful and merciful God. There is a verse that explains this though..Those who are forgiven much..Love much..Some want to take their vengeful God and threaten people with fear maybe because they fear God while others want to show the Love they receive from a God that showed Love to them. Perfect Love casteth out fear so I wonder if those who display hate have actually grasp the love that God offers to them and they still fear Him..Whats your opinion here??

Location hidden

#561812 Jul 24, 2013
Any one who loves to quarrel loves sin; anyone who speaks boastfully invites disaster.

Location hidden

#561813 Jul 24, 2013
The crooked heart will not prosper; the twisted tongue tumbles into trouble.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#561814 Jul 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gee thanks! Nice to see you too nano. How's the seething working out for you? Good? That's wonderful.
Nano has blood like battery acid. She basks on hot rocks flicking her tongue and hissing.

Location hidden

#561815 Jul 24, 2013
It is painful to be the parent of a fool; there is no joy for the father of a rebel.

Location hidden

#561816 Jul 24, 2013
A cheerful heart is good medicine; but a broken spirit saps a person's strength.

Location hidden

#561817 Jul 24, 2013
The wicked accept secret bribes to prevent justice.

Location hidden

#561818 Jul 24, 2013
Sensible people keep their eyes glued to wisdom, but a fool's eyes wander to the ends of the earth.

Location hidden

#561819 Jul 24, 2013
A foolish child brings grief to a father and bitterness to a mother.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#561820 Jul 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes those small crumbs found on the table (like me) will hand you a handful right. lol
I am well aware you can be a handful, Whispers.

<smile>

Location hidden

#561821 Jul 24, 2013
It is wrong to fine the godly for being good or to punish nobles for being honest.

Location hidden

#561822 Jul 24, 2013
A truly wise person uses few words; a person with understanding is even tempered.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#561823 Jul 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
...Some want to describe God has a overbearing, hateful, and vengeful God while others see a Loving, graceful and merciful God.....
I see both.
We are given life and we are given death.
Some say the latter is the true gift.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#561824 Jul 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano has blood like battery acid. She basks on hot rocks flicking her tongue and hissing.
Medusa ?

LOL

Location hidden

#561825 Jul 24, 2013
Even fools are thought to be wise when they keep silent when they keep their mouths shut they seem intelligent.

All the posts were from Proverbs 17

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 568,347
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min ChromiuMan 795,816
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 19 min Ant R 502
I've had an abortion. Can I still go to heaven? (Aug '11) 21 min Jenji 282
masterbation 25 min Jenji 4
Finally The Truth About Obama Heritage 45 min BHO Luvs Muhammad 1
weed Leicester (Jul '12) 52 min Pierre 2
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Homer 596
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 267,486
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 120,748
More from around the web