“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#561844 Jul 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
@ Grace:
Right on cue. The hive rears its ugly ass and bares its stinger. You (Grace) try to establish a little peace with the opposition, and a basis for discussion, and this soldier for the hive will have none of it.
This is the strife. This is the hatred. It's from Christians. I have given up trying to communicate with these people long ago. The best way to deal with such people and the church that spawns them by the tens of millions is with resistance in the form of argument, ridicule and harsh rebuke.
Yes, it's obvious who the decent person is out of those two. The other ROFLMFARO!!

Some churches seem to teach what I used to call "holy hate". Others...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#561845 Jul 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you do, don't let them know I'm your cute alter-ego.
Your secret's safe with me.

Nobody will ever know.

Hi me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561846 Jul 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Damnit. Now you're setting a precedent. I'll have to ask Pomona the same question...
All is fair in love and war.....

And THIS....

.....IS.....

....----..WAR....----..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561847 Jul 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL
I wasn't kidding, tri.

You seem bitter and a lil bit angry.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561849 Jul 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're just now noticing this tendency towards oppression here?
No ma'am. Just calling it as I see it.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#561850 Jul 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Even fools are thought to be wise when they keep silent when they keep their mouths shut they seem intelligent.
All the posts were from Proverbs 17
The old King Solomon was definitely a smart bloke.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561851 Jul 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think that men fantasize about women so much that many of them can't think about women being alone together without fantasizing that the females are probably having sex without them. Ah heck, I don't know "why", just speculating. One of my husbands made lesbian remarks about me and my girlfriends every time he knew we'd been together without him around. I don't know if it was wishful thinking on his part, hoping we were doing that, or if he was trying to instill the idea in us to act that way. I've had a couple of boyfriends hint at it too and we'd (us girls) would be all "Euw!" and sneer at them for suggesting it. It was seriously gross. I turned it back on the husband one time and asked him how would he like it if I hinted that him and his friends were doing the nasty when they hung out and he stopped with the nasty lesbian innuendos after that. He finally "got" how offensive his sex remarks were to us.
Yup. My ex-wife's friends husband was like that. He always made those comments about those two girls.

And I was like, "Please. Take her. I want some time alone."

Lol

I think it's the fantasy (or reality for some) of having four boobs to play with instead of two.

I just sounds like way to much work to me.

One woman is difficult enough...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561852 Jul 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO gay gene.
I know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561853 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Homophobia is artifactual. It is a human invention seen nowhere outside of human culture.
I don't follow your argument. I don't see your reaction to gays as similar to my reaction to your comment about woman-woman love.
Incidentally, homophobia is not the same thing as being turned off by gay sex. It's disliking or disapproving of gay people for being gay. If you find women in bed together unappealing, that is not homophobia. If you think they need their DNA rearranged, you might be a homophobe.
I'm not a homophobe.

I'm just speculating whether or not homophobia can be natural.

Speaking of DNA, what would you call the atheist posters here that think a DNA rearrange would be good to remove faith?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561854 Jul 24, 2013

I agree.
Do you consider it unethical to try to reduce the influence of faith on individuals and on daily life using argument?
Good.

No, you can do that all you want.

Honestly though, I doubt you'll have any impact doing it on a site like this.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561855 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't have any anagrams for RR.
LOL

Scar does.

"Argh Argh"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561856 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you separate them?
Homophobia is exactly the same as racism, except that the bigotry is directed at same sex love rather than skin color. How is disapproving of someone for being gay different from disapproving of someone for being a particular color?
Hmm...

Maybe because I don't view homophobia as 'disapproving'. I view it as irrational fear.

Am I wrong?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561857 Jul 24, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 561255
<quoted text>
Thanks for that.
Jew got it.

LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561858 Jul 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
But once again, I didn't say all homophobes are bigots, I said the large majority are.
As HL pointed out, usually when someone is disgusted by something, they will likely attempt to stop it from happening.
Good point.

I see where you're going and I agree.

Just like all Christians aren't 'bible thumpers'.

All cops aren't bad cops.

All homophobes aren't bigots.

Yes/no?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561859 Jul 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying "homophobia is natural" and "it isn't taught" is not asking questions.
There's a difference between a question and a statement, learn it.
Dammit, stop flirting with me.

>:[

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#561860 Jul 24, 2013
Well....I see it is the RR show now....LOL

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#561861 Jul 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Well....I see it is the RR show now....LOL
I'll watch until it goes into reruns. LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#561862 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
Maybe because I don't view homophobia as 'disapproving'. I view it as irrational fear.
Am I wrong?
I think that you are looking at it differently.

Fear might be a natural reaction but how that fear manifests itself might not be. IMO (I am certainly not an expert) Irrational fear has usually manifested itself by some event that triggers fear.

For me...I won't get on crowded elevators...I fear them. Is it irrational...yes...brought on by an event that took place in my childhood. IMO...fear of crowded elevators is not natural.

Okay...I will admit...I don't like elevators period. I will however ride one if there are only 2 or 3 people on it. I don't like it but neither do I like climbing dozens of stairways to get to the top of a highrise.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#561863 Jul 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
Whoah ~ must be really behind the times in the UK if you've never heard of cyber stalking. Ask IANS why he chose to create a fake ID ~ he should tell you it was so he could check up on Counter Strike, but he also added himself (in his fake form) to friends and ended up sending stupid messages to our family members.
A real charmer.....
You really are contemptible. I don't really care what what your excuse is, your behavior is inexcusable.

Is your excuse that you are insane? What are you talking about by "a fake ID?" I added myself to nothing, and sent no messages to your family members.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#561864 Jul 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I also have a sister who was burned to death when she was 2.5 years old. If you have any compassion, you might think of what my Parents went through losing one child and nearly losing another, and a third child who contracted AID's. If you think I am a troll, then what do you think of yourself?
You're obviously some sort of emotional junkie. Given your predilection for fantasy and delusion, I question all of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 1 min lee 10
Mencari teman seks wanita yang gersang (Sep '15) 8 min eyem 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min Steve III 653,905
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 57 min karl44 63,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,576
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr teqy2000 79
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,854
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web