This post was so funny - thanks!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#561728 Jul 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
I will be bombarded with insults from my fellow believers for this
Dr shrink wrote:
i DON'T THINK THAT YOU PLEASE GOD for conversating with seed of devil who excluded God and establisehed stolen biblical morality to fit their wicked atheistic agendas,
claim in same time that his morality is higher from Gods Morality
this parasite according to Bible,is child of devil,demented hater spewing foam of hate around, his purpose here is not to please you, only to blasphemy and spit against Bible and Gods Biblical Gospel
@ Grace:

Right on cue. The hive rears its ugly ass and bares its stinger. You (Grace) try to establish a little peace with the opposition, and a basis for discussion, and this soldier for the hive will have none of it.

This is the strife. This is the hatred. It's from Christians. I have given up trying to communicate with these people long ago. The best way to deal with such people and the church that spawns them by the tens of millions is with resistance in the form of argument, ridicule and harsh rebuke.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#561729 Jul 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Beautifully put as always. Reminds me of a conversation two of my boys had yesterday.
8yr old - Mummy, what's blackmail?
9yr old (spoke as I was going to)- The threats in the bible.
There is hope for the future yet.
If they're that young, then yes, I believe there is.

Fennario

#561730 Jul 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
C'mon dude get new material, if you want, or don't. LOL
Thanks, but I think I'm sticking with the Scary Chicken. Familiarity is more useful than novelty for this purpose.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#561731 Jul 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Correction with last post... Quotation marks.
<quoted text>
I see too much confrontation in here when things are misunderstood. To me forgiving is also overlooking a persons innocence or even ignorance without asking for apology.
Topix-wise is not necessarily so excuse the pun when it comes to a wise response. My understanding of discussion is one gets no-where if both ears are not also tuned to the key of the conversation, rather than the heat or coldness of emotions.
silent action has no need of praise.
I didn't "chastise" Ians....I said basically I didn't see him being very nice....I am having a hard time getting past his "Meanspirit".

Christians have problems growing also...

Shalom Sweet Sister

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#561732 Jul 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Beautifully put as always. Reminds me of a conversation two of my boys had yesterday.
8yr old - Mummy, what's blackmail?
9yr old (spoke as I was going to)- The threats in the bible.
There is hope for the future yet.
Nice! What smart kids you have :)

Fennario

#561733 Jul 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
listen coward, I chalenge you to meet me in Washington DC? when we meet each other you poor scum bag"owner of this topic" he he heeeeeeeeeeee
Aren't you about ninety?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#561734 Jul 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! What smart kids you have :)
Understatement. Hey hiding, where you been? I suppose one could ask me that as well. Btw, thank you :)

Fennario

#561735 Jul 24, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
also both of you gonna go anyway to hell(HELL WITH BOTH OF YOU)
Oh look! It's Methuselah shaking the Scary Chicken! Oogah Boogah! Oogah Boogah!

Get a friggin' clue, will you?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#561736 Jul 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. a disease robbed your brother of his stamina, not homosexuality. Can you separate the two ??..
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>He is alone...... that was my point
.. aren't you in your brother's life ??..

.. right now, there are tomatoes, green peppers, catnip, sage, oregano, rosemary and cucumbers growing in my garden. I never feel alone in my garden ..

.. yes, for some the thought of being utterly alone can be rather terrifying. For others, the state of being alone is nurtured. Some people like being alone; it cultivates the need to be with others ..

.. are you alone ??..]

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#561737 Jul 24, 2013
Good Bye....Have a great day Everyone

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#561738 Jul 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's my story.
There is nothing that Trifecta can comprehend that you or I cannot. He has no special senses or faculties not common to mankind.
What Trifecta calls our inability to comprehend his deity is really our unwillingness to suspend disbelief indefinitely, or to defy reason. In my case, I tried the religion on like a pair of shoes, and gave it about five years to demonstrate that its claims were valid and for the apparent contradictions to resolve themselves. That never happened. The shoes never fit right, so I cast them aside.
The principle difference between people like Trifecta and people like us is our unwillingness to trade intellectual integrity for the sloppy comfort of fables. He was able to quash whatever cognitive dissonance may have arisen from the reasoning and moral faculties in his mind, gifts of evolution that the church attributes to Satan.
Those that learn to extinguish this defense mechanism have no compass back to our shared reality. Once they learn to ignore the warnings of their own minds, they become the permanent property of the church.
YAWN.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#561739 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Irrelevant even if correct.
You're Irrelevant AND Incorrect, about everything including your own religion.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#561740 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I was mocking Serah. If you think the idea is sick and its source is a bastard, I'm sure she would like you to tell her.
Ya mocking Christians Yosemite Sam LOL..

Ya gonna git 'cha some crissians today...
http://www.blingcheese.com/image/code/3/yosem...

put ya guns down yosemite LOL

Fennario

#561741 Jul 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
It only show that they changed "how" they worshiped.
You offered an article about how religion has changed over the last several thousand years. So what? Did you have a point?

My point is that the Christian church is dying in the West, where it is being replaced by secular humanism as the dominant cultural paradigm. Do you think that your article contradicts that?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#561742 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh look! It's Methuselah shaking the Scary Chicken! Oogah Boogah! Oogah Boogah!
Get a friggin' clue, will you?
He has a clue, he knows you're a roaring joke.

Fennario

#561743 Jul 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
My favorite is the Jesus! on a stick. I use it from time to time. Mainly when the "oh, you'll be sorry one day" hell threat is dropped.
Somebody gave you a mean-face icon for that. Apparently, psychological terrorism with threats of torture is fine, but ridiculing that is mean spirited.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#561744 Jul 24, 2013
Oh oh, hate alert, must be some religious folk in the house. They really seem to just make personal attacks. How sad. Ah well, maybe it will provide more material, that at least is a positive.
mike

AOL

#561745 Jul 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know all about trying to gather as many morons and lunatics as possible to agree with you now wouldn't you "purfesir"?
Because that's exactly what you've been trying to do for the past 2 years with your over 40,000 posts, spewing the same old garbage over and over and over again, posting in here almost 20 hours a day.
What a sad and pitiful life you have. No wonder your own daughter wants nothing to do with you. She clearly got her smarts from her mother.
You truly represent christianity well!
You seem to be having a tremendous struggle from within,..ask Epi to pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min LTM 560,672
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Bongo 779,068
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 4,935
Are our soldiers traitors? 16 min onemale 6
Is A Race War Brewing? 21 min Toshi Sanyo 58
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 23 min Leroy 133
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 29 min Clear Dharma 56
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,580
Moses never existed 2 hr KiMare 852
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 4 hr daveo69 72