Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#561668 Jul 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. The Scary Chicken is a wonderful form of ridicule.
I don't ridicule Christians for saying that they believe that their own souls may go to hell. But if they use that as a weapon to intimidate unbelievers, inmy opinion, that deserves ridicule.
Do you disagree?
I like the scary chicken :)
newsphotos

AOL

#561669 Jul 23, 2013

Revelation's FALSE PROPHET ....In Plain View

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#561670 Jul 23, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lacez. My impression is that it doesn't know much - period. It can't even spell an Aussie actress' name right.
Oh dear, the things that must have been said about this one at sch-oh wait, it never went.

Montreal

#561671 Jul 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>It goes well today....How bout you?

I have a Kindle (Love it) and I am watching "Brothers & Sisters" and there is a gay brother on there who marries his boyfriend....and I thought of you.
That's nice, I'm going to start watching the new Whose Line and Under The Dome. I want to see if UTD is going to stay true to the book.

I've been doing some overtime at work, it pays more, so all the better.

Montreal

#561672 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Lacez wrote, "Right you are. The reason it's called "public information" is because it's there for the public to see."

I likened it an amply endowed woman with a low cut blouse angrily chiding people for looking at her breasts.
More like a woman not wearing a blouse and demanding no one look at her breasts.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#561673 Jul 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Father in Heaven, Please work in me today to ripen the fruit of the Spirit. Help me to bear this fruit in my life...to show and share love, joy, and peace; to be long-suffering, gentle, and good; to have strong faith; to be meek and temperate, slow to speak and quick to listen. I want to walk in the Spirit so that my life will be pleasing to you and a light in the darkness, that the world may know that You are God. With praise a
and thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Prime time with God
Amen :)

Montreal

#561674 Jul 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak to whether Topix is blocked from company computers...I simply do not know. I do know that there are some that post from work using their phones.
The proxy at my work doesn't block Topix. I don't usually check in while at work, but when I do, it works fine.

#561675 Jul 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. a disease robbed your brother of his stamina, not homosexuality. Can you separate the two ??..
He is alone...... that was my point

#561676 Jul 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...sister hit by a car too?
Yes, and I also have a sister who was burned to death when she was 2.5 years old. If you have any compassion, you might think of what my Parents went through losing one child and nearly losing another, and a third child who contracted AID's. If you think I am a troll, then what do you think of yourself?

#561677 Jul 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking is hiding in someones yard wearing night vision goggles after going through their bins.
Viewing publicly accessible information on the internet is not stalking and never will be...except to a concern troll.
Whoah ~ must be really behind the times in the UK if you've never heard of cyber stalking. Ask IANS why he chose to create a fake ID ~ he should tell you it was so he could check up on Counter Strike, but he also added himself (in his fake form) to friends and ended up sending stupid messages to our family members.

A real charmer.....

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#561678 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
That is to your credit. Many of your fellow Christians have fled in search of unicorns and rainbows.
I don't think you'll make much progress without analysis.
Whatever they are doing is their choice... Guess many too have other ways of contact, plus are more topixed out from past experience, but even I love unicorns and rainbows. You may not be able to touch one even if you can see they exist only at the cusp of it's catalyst with Light. That's magic!

Perhaps analyse was the wrong word. I can make those English mistakes, and maybe criticism would have been best used, for reasoning is to analyse, and not necessarily - oops!- looking for fault due to belief in what is expressed.

But progress?
One could think of the earth as a God given gift in this universe... what would you do if such a gift was abused ?

Would you call the way the European west has treated the earth, progress?
It's about to explode due to abuse...

Many talk too much with little action until their own fuse falls short. Some, like the tortoise, get finishing line, ahead of the lazy hare. And others remain the thinker who's stuck in stone without action. But guardians will always keep watch.

In the true sense of the word, the world has gone backwards when it comes to how to live within a self sustaining culture. Progress of a different kind does not mean none, nor little.
<quoted text>
I am here to learn, to teach, to socialize, and to laugh and be entertained.
Good... then you shouldn't feel any reflection on yourself if I happen to find something amusing via 'a light hearted' approach to some things. It was never anything but what it is.

It's called Light, and in the light of things to come there will truly also be much sorrow. No-one can stop that. The damage is done. Believed or not, Jesus foresaw that coming.
... the peacemakers truly will inherit the renewed earth.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561679 Jul 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aiming for a degree in non belief of the impossible?
<quoted text>
It's hard to tell what you are referring to.
It would be hard to tell what I was referring to with that question...
… with me in fields of learning, professors of their own skills have been surprised in their belief that a thing was supposed to be impossible, until proven wrong by showing it was possible.
… momentary disbelief is fun to watch on faces.

… for me it results from not being fixed to a belief in the first place. I guess that is the same with me in Christianity, as the rules don't bind me to where man draws the line, leaving 'all things' being possible to those who do love God.
… No-one can debate the love of a spouse when it comes to Jesus either. Loyalty has it's rewards, and can be very surprising.

One thing I have learned now from posting to you is how you cut by choice what to follow thru with. Thanx. If I do the same it allows me to cut to the point as I do in speech.
<quoted text>
I have offered my hand in peace to two Christians on this thread in the last several days, and both spat at it. Epi recently chastised me for asking for an apology. How would forgiving such behavior help anything? It is more appropriate to confront it.

I see too much confrontation in here when things are misunderstood. To me forgiving is also overlooking a persons innocence or even ignorance without asking for apology.

Topix-wise is not necessarily so – excuse the pun – when it comes to a wise response. My understanding of discussion is one gets no-where if both ears are not also tuned to the key of the conversation, rather than the heat or coldness of emotions.
… silent action has no need of praise.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
I believe many things, and trust many as well. But I don't believe in anything, not in the sense you probably mean.
Also, I use the word spirit here to mean attitude
Understood...
In essence I could not exist on earth without the Spirit of God, due to many factors.
… this is not born from nothing.

Being earthed has given me a deeper understanding of what it is to be human. As silent witness to much in life, it all boils down to the fact that too many within this Faith expect more than they give, and wonder why there is a bolt on the door. It's a 2 way process, and strangely enough that bolt is only their own gravity, the magnet which holds them bound and simply called a grave situation.
Strange how words tie into reality where applicable...
… and sad too that many pulled out of the reality they thought was nor real.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561680 Jul 23, 2013
Correction with last post... Quotation marks.
<quoted text>
I have offered my hand in peace to two Christians on this thread in the last several days, and both spat at it. Epi recently chastised me for asking for an apology. How would forgiving such behavior help anything? It is more appropriate to confront it.
I see too much confrontation in here when things are misunderstood. To me forgiving is also overlooking a persons innocence or even ignorance without asking for apology.

Topix-wise is not necessarily so – excuse the pun – when it comes to a wise response. My understanding of discussion is one gets no-where if both ears are not also tuned to the key of the conversation, rather than the heat or coldness of emotions.
… silent action has no need of praise.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#561681 Jul 23, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand and agree. None of us will ever be perfect and none of us will ever truly understand all there is to know but I will always believe we should reach out to others and not knock them down. Have you ever heard this song G ??? Will you do me a favor and listen to it? It wont take but a few minutes..When you are finished, we can discuss it. Deal? This is what I am striving to do and become..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ipwEtvWL_3cXX
All I can do is try to do better.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#561682 Jul 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can do is try to do better.
You are perfect just the way you are <33

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#561683 Jul 23, 2013
This thread is perfect testimony to just how completely lacking in any love, kindness and compassion religion is. How hateful and insipidly brainwashed the religious, especially chrisjewlims truly are. Thank you oh completely devoid of any joy ones. You do us and the world a great service.

We truly appreciate you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#561684 Jul 23, 2013
One must open quite a few oysters to find a pearl.

I am just a grain of sand but in time....

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#561685 Jul 24, 2013
For everyone who has been hurt by hatred of any kind <3

Naturally

Costa Mesa, CA

#561686 Jul 24, 2013
Here is the problem,homophobia is a gay term and not a psychiatric term. If we must get into the nature of gay phobias it would have to do with ego-dystonic homosexuality and gender identity disorders. We call it the pathology of being gay, which is not funny at all. YOUR DISSONANCE DOES NOT WORK ON US, so you must be trying to self hypnotize yourself into denial.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's funny?
It's always people like you, the biggest examples of homophobia, that claim homophobia is not real.
Tell me when you earn a degree in psychology and get over your homophobia, then you can make the claim that homophobia doesn't exist.
Wait, in order for that to happen, you'd have to get over that which doesn't exist...you're in a tough spot.
Naturally

Costa Mesa, CA

#561687 Jul 24, 2013
I love Topix. Observing your pop culture manipulation is truly a lesson in how defected minds work.
JuicyLullz wrote:
This thread is perfect testimony to just how completely lacking in any love, kindness and compassion religion is. How hateful and insipidly brainwashed the religious, especially chrisjewlims truly are. Thank you oh completely devoid of any joy ones. You do us and the world a great service.
We truly appreciate you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any girls my age (15) wanna trade pics with me?... (Jun '12) 16 min El Capitan 8
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Thinking 56,242
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Steve III 649,850
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,925
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr brandy trujillo 972,403
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 1 hr Thinking 71
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web