|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
I doubt after you're dead your soul will be so appreciative.
Is it already Scary Chicken time again?

"Chicken arise! Arise, chicken, arise!"
trifecta1 wrote:
Almost nothing you say against the Church matters
Then why do you and the rest of your hive swarm in response to it daily?
trifecta1 wrote:
all this writing you write about "specimen to study" or the church is an "infection" or the Church effect on "culture"---you know none of that don't matter one crap if the Christians right and you face YHWH in rejection of his Son Jesus Christ.
Then I guess your conviction that "the Christians are right" isn't much stronger than mine. "All this writing" obviously matters to you, or you wouldn't have posted what I am responding to now.
trifecta1 wrote:
You won't find Secular Humanists on the internet arguing against Islam in such forces as Secular Humanist argue against Christianity.
That's probably correct. You're the bigger problem.
trifecta1 wrote:
So it quite OBVIOUS to Christians that when you come here day after day after day arguing with us, we know exactly why...FEAR.
Really? Why are you swarming now?
trifecta1 wrote:
a terrorizing trembling fear as you feel death spreading over you scared to crap that Yeshua Christ is the only Begotten Son of YHWH Almighty.
You're projecting again.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Brainwashing by using lies, fear and emotional as well as psychological manipulation are religion's stock and trade, I've seen it, they have books on how to con people. Also tactics used in abusive relationships.

Church - give money or you will burn in hell = filthy rich church

Abusive husband - you can't study or get a job or have friends because you are worthless but ill drink myself stupid and fcuck as many women as I want and I don't care how you feel about it.

Church - til death do you part no matter what the bastard does to you or you will go to hell = millions of depressed women who only don't kill themselves because the church said not to, of course they did, they need the money = Christian family thinks you're the devil and tries to steal your kids, whom they abuse.

See where I'm going with this? Wake up!

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it already Scary Chicken time again?
"Chicken arise! Arise, chicken, arise!"
<quoted text>
Then why do you and the rest of your hive swarm in response to it daily?
<quoted text>
Then I guess your conviction that "the Christians are right" isn't much stronger than mine. "All this writing" obviously matters to you, or you wouldn't have posted what I am responding to now.
<quoted text>
That's probably correct. You're the bigger problem.
<quoted text>
Really? Why are you swarming now?
<quoted text>
You're projecting again.
Still with the chicken? Dude!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
You're Inferior because you keep coming here to argue with Christians. Christians know they have the Superior belief system, so we don't have to run after you trying to argue.
How bizarre. You have some concept of you being somewhere that I come to. That is no more valid a construct than saying that you come to me every day. We all just go to our computers.
trifecta1 wrote:
Test the theory, get lost and see if any Christian on this billboard chase after you LOL. Then you will know your philosophy is Inferior.
LOL is right.

For starters, where would you chase after me to?

Also, how about you demonstrating the validity of your test and the superiority of your superstition by disappearing and seeing what happens. If you're correct, we should all come looking for you in cyberspace, right?

Why do I bother you so much? What are you afraid of?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
But if you don't believe God is strong enough to inspire the human spirit
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Look at you. Why would I believe that your god had any power to do anything with its followers? Show me the Christians on this thread that were made better by your god, and explain why so many were not.
trifecta1 wrote:
Frankly I don't care.
Sure you care. You would love to prove me wrong if you could.

But just like Rider with his stalking crap, you have nothing to show but empty claims, so your answer becomes that you don't care, or that I care too much.

You don't really believe your garbage about your god "inspiring the human spirit" any more than I do, do you? If it were true, you'd be providing me multiple illustrations instead of having to resort to "I don't care."

You've got nothing here.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
Serah ... I truly believe that your brothers loneliness is not because he is gay. It is (IMO) because society has played a role. Society has told him that he is a vile, unworthy, filthy POS that will surely burn in hell.
Not just society. That is also his sister's implied or explicit message, the one that considers his homosexuality a disease that justifies reprogramming his DNA.
AnnieJ wrote:
Society has robbed him from being with someone that would have changed his life...someone that could have changed loneliness to happiness.
"Society" is really the Christian church in this instance. There is no other identifiable source of homophobia in the West. There is no reason to believe that if the church is silenced that the scourge of homophobia won't fade away with it.
AnnieJ wrote:
I know a man that lost his battle to AIDS. The same disease that your brother is fighting. The difference between him and your brother...he had someone that he loved...that loved him in return...someone that he built a life with...that was by his side while AIDS deprived him of his stamina. They married during that brief time that same-sex marriage was legal in California.
As you know, that same church is the principle reason that that right was revoked, a change that didn't improve the life of one single Christian, but did make many other lives less than they could be.

But what do the Christians care about that?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
I am surprised how many apologists cut their own heads off with their own swords. Sadly, the ignorant masses just ignore reality and cheer them on.
And it's fascinating to observe.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
What I see is a mean spirited man who loves to lash out to others who "DARE" to believe differently than you.
I've told you repeatedly that I don't care what you believe. How many times have I told you to feel free to hammer your Scary Chicken to a stick with jingly bells, and dance around it all night while baying at the moon if that's what centers you, gives your life purpose, and provides a framework for understanding the universe? Just keep it confined to your own world, because many of us are tired of your church trying impose the Scary Chicken's values on the rest of us.

As for me being mean spirited, I disagree. You reap what you sow. Did you think that you could just squat and leave a little mess of passive aggression that would be overlooked because you used the word "hug"? Do you think that you should be entitled to express your disapproval carte blanche, and that a reaction to it is mean spirited? Serah did, and so did Rider.

And lately Trifecta has been on the warpath. In each case, they didn't like my opinions about your wretched church, and they decided to swarm. I swatted back.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
scorpions sent by God,mostly bites those who exclude God from their lifes made own morals,and steal Gods Air, food, soil,sun and moon only to mock insult,and bleasphemy natural moral laws created by God
I have no argument with that analysis. It's pretty much what I've been saying myself. Scorpions swarm, too.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't understand what you're asking me to pick.
One of two definitions of "natural": the one that means the opposite of supernatural, or the one that means the opposite of artifactual. Only one is relevant in a discussion of homophobia in Western culture.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's not funny, you sick bastard.
No. That was funny.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

My life has greatly improved in every way possible since I washed my hands of religion. Pretend wanna be bible god doesn't do anything. Talking to myself is far more productive than years of 'prayer' abuse and neglect. Just sayin'

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Brainwashing, just like the kind you try to use on people here.
HFY is a smart, educated poster.

You would do well to learn from her.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
There it is! Now take that feeling of confusion you have towards me not liking to see two girls making out. Got that feeling? Good. Now - tell me again that homophobia is unnatural and wrong. Because what you are feeling is heterophobia, in a sense. You don't understand why I'd feel that way (as a straight man).

Comprende?
Homophobia is artifactual. It is a human invention seen nowhere outside of human culture.

I don't follow your argument. I don't see your reaction to gays as similar to my reaction to your comment about woman-woman love.

Incidentally, homophobia is not the same thing as being turned off by gay sex. It's disliking or disapproving of gay people for being gay. If you find women in bed together unappealing, that is not homophobia. If you think they need their DNA rearranged, you might be a homophobe.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
It would not be ethical to either genetically force faith on someone or take away faith from someone.
I agree.

Do you consider it unethical to try to reduce the influence of faith on individuals and on daily life using argument?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
RR is RR. End of story.
I don't have any anagrams for RR.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why do you automatically link homophobia to bigotry?
How do you separate them?

Homophobia is exactly the same as racism, except that the bigotry is directed at same sex love rather than skin color. How is disapproving of someone for being gay different from disapproving of someone for being a particular color?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
I'm not sure how to hyperlink(?) the post but its on page 19480 on the Prove theirs a God thread and its post #402674.
When I have more time I'll resume the search where you specifically tell me your thoughts on the atheist from pamona..........
IANS response starts with:
I don't know
Here's the link. It was obtained by right clicking on the post number in the post's header and selecting Copy Link Location
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

I can't account for that post, and am surprised to read it. As I indicated, my recollection of that poster is all negative.

I've forgotten what your original point was. That I wrote such a post? If so, you were correct, and I forgot about it.

By the way, are you stalking me?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'd rather sit at their table than yours.
Thanks for that.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Very good, thank you. To be honest, I DO find homosexual sex to be repugnant and disgusting. I dislike it. You could say I'm antipathetic towards it, I guess.

But in no way do I discriminate gays. In no way do I hate or fear gays.

Because I'm antipathetic (and all that other stuff) towards gay sex, do you think that makes me a bigot? I don't, because I generally keep that opinion to myself. I leave gays alone just as much as I leave straights alone.
But once again, I didn't say all homophobes are bigots, I said the large majority are.
As HL pointed out, usually when someone is disgusted by something, they will likely attempt to stop it from happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

752 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 256,484
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 532,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 720,467
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min meman 115,062
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aura Mytha 224,164
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 13 min andet1987 12
Perfect Body Balance! 16 min Dr_Eagle 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 172,364
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••