Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#561338 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way could I possibly know if the men that executed Jesus went to heaven or not?
RR, I was complimenting you.

Some stable somewhere

#561339 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is RR.
End of story.
Whatever you do, don't let them know I'm your cute alter-ego.

Some stable somewhere

#561340 Jul 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that come from? Is that you, Hiding? Where are you, Hiding?
I'm doing good, busy and good. I trust you are good too, Hiding.
I love the circus here.
I'm good enough.

Some stable somewhere

#561341 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's reversed.
When I say blow, you suck.
*grin*
hahaha, that's quite funny!

Some stable somewhere

#561342 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so bitter, tri?
Damnit. Now you're setting a precedent. I'll have to ask Pomona the same question...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#561345 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I'm good enough.
And you're smart enough. And doggone it, people like you.

:)

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#561346 Jul 22, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it. I'm not scared of spiders anymore so am left rather fearless, that can't be healthy. I'm Christophobic. Totally, also allergic, I should ask a Doctor hey, can you have a phobia and be allergic to religion?
I don't think antihistamines will help.
:D

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#561348 Jul 22, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
I'm not sure how to hyperlink(?) the post but its on page 19480 on the Prove theirs a God thread and its post #402674.
When I have more time I'll resume the search where you specifically tell me your thoughts on the atheist from pamona..........
IANS response starts with:
I don't know
Hey Storm... I don't go there, but there was a day in here I too needed to learn how to do the simplest posts, and this 'linkage' was one of them.
Find the post and right click under the #number - next to the judge its - curser will say 'Post Permalink'. It opens with right click to see 'Copy link address'. Left click on that, and copy it into
your post.
~~ smile ~~
topix has been an computer lesson for me too!
Take Care my friend... and Love much.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#561349 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read how Scientology treats ex-members? It's crazy evil - they never speak to them again, even if they were family.
Much worse.

They become Fair Game.

It is horrible.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#561350 Jul 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be honest. I said I was done here because of bigots like you. Passing by and his post I happened to agree with. I know a few atheist, even have a few in the family. Like my homosexual family member we agree to disagree. I doubt he slanders and lies like you do almost nonstop. Pity is what I have for you and any man that acts as you do. It has nothing to do with what you believe.
OK, sorry.

But you said you were done here, and here you are.

So, repent.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#561351 Jul 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure don't know what is going on but its clear to me many hate the foundation of this nation. From what I heard the guy had killed (3?) but he is still innocent until proven guilty. We are quickly becoming less civil and no longer a nation of laws. Why even have them? More mob rule. And it really pains me to see it and say this. I grew up having a respect for people that would serve like the police but seeing that live on tv and hearing the very words they spoke its getting harder. And then people like Le Le say I'm a danger and the government should watch certain people 24/7. Why? Because I dare to point out our very leaders are cowards at witness in this case? As witness to an admin. that decides what laws are important, what laws to piss on? I have no fear because I'm in Christ and my body doesn't define me. But if her mindset is of most we no longer deserve to be a nation anymore.
Well, I dunno for sure Chris. I think we (as a society) are at a new "pass" of civilization. All difficult passes are stressful(ask the Donners). We will survive it...not everyone will be happy with the outcome. We are the demarcation of the progression of the spiritual/materialist individual(society). We must recognize our faults as well as our attributes for that positive progression to continue. Basic to all is the rights of every human being in the light pf truth, justice, and fairness. That is a very ancient understanding.

Some stable somewhere

#561353 Jul 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Much worse.
They become Fair Game.
It is horrible.
Yes. It's a "religion" that needs to be stopped.

Some stable somewhere

#561354 Jul 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
please?don't be stupid one
Ok, ok. I got it. Can I be a stupid two then?

Location hidden

#561355 Jul 22, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Heres a quarter.
I grew up in the midwestern farm country, its a phrase I grew up with and have gotten quite familiar with..........
Flips the 2 bit back at the pursor...

Location hidden

#561357 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read how Scientology treats ex-members? It's crazy evil - they never speak to them again, even if they were family.
Jist goes ta show ya...anything ya gotta compromise yer capacities ta be in agreement with ain't worth the salt it it espouses. IMO

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561358 Jul 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I dunno for sure Chris. I think we (as a society) are at a new "pass" of civilization. All difficult passes are stressful(ask the Donners). We will survive it...not everyone will be happy with the outcome. We are the demarcation of the progression of the spiritual/materialist individual(society). We must recognize our faults as well as our attributes for that positive progression to continue. Basic to all is the rights of every human being in the light pf truth, justice, and fairness. That is a very ancient understanding.
We are as Ancient as the days
… which are fast becoming the Future
We are the everlasting Praise
… the Song which is Love perpetual

We are the Kingdom some never found
… the One most cannot see.
We are the Knowledge many have not known
… the Truth which set us free

We are the Light who showed the way
… to the path most did not follow
We are the Sound within each word
The Word which to most sounds hollow

We are the Reason so many search
… for the grail that is called 'holy'
we are the Beginning and the End
… between all the Real and the phony...
~ IR

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#561359 Jul 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope you time proves you true, that we survive it. In the last say 10 years I've heard more and more speak of "rights". In this nation we have them spelled out and its quite clear.(the bill of rights is a good start) We are now living in a time where some are more than willing to forgo the very things we say we want to have for different reasons. Some to feel more safe, some because they think it will lead to a better nation, some for p/c reasons (multiculturalism). Ask our friends in the United Kingdom how that's working out for them? Wish I had more time but get up early for work.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#561360 Jul 22, 2013
Oh you lot sure are funny LMAO

Location hidden

#561364 Jul 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father, the devil, Karl. REPENT, and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ before the 'door of Grace' closes...FOREVER.
Oh Shaddup!
Ain't you got somebody's grave you can go piss on?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561365 Jul 22, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
Oh you lot sure are funny LMAO
So are you LuLu (((*()*)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min ChristineM 445,751
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Regina 646,875
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 3 min Bodrick 12
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Doctor Peace 105,674
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Peter Ross 49,350
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min KellyP in Jersey 2,100
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 971,790
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web