Anon

Lakewood, OH

#561241 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude....
I don't know if I should laugh or puke...
If RR walked into a room where two dudes were doin the dirty, he sure as hell wouldn't stay to watch and he certainly wouldn't marvel at anything...
O_o
Oh, BTW. If you hadn't noticed. I'm not politically correct in any way. Not here, not anywhere.
I'm goofin' on ya. It's also a mild protest against forced acceptance of supposed social values.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#561243 Jul 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>If Serah recognizes her error and apologizes for it, it will buy back some of the respect she lost with me.

If she prefers any other values, such as hunkering down and amping up her attack, would you continue to be supportive? I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't.
I agree.
Though it seems likely that the latter will occur, for I have corrected her twice already.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#561244 Jul 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Christophobic but I do think Christianity (and some other religions) causes more harm than good.
Phobias are "irrational fears", IANS' and others' fears regarding Christianity are not irrational.
The ones who have irrational fears are the Christians and other religions who fear education, science and other religions.
I like it. I'm not scared of spiders anymore so am left rather fearless, that can't be healthy. I'm Christophobic. Totally, also allergic, I should ask a Doctor hey, can you have a phobia and be allergic to religion?

Montreal

#561245 Jul 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>You're more like me in this area than either of us is like Happy Lesbo, if I understand her properly.

Assuming I do, I think these differences in posting tone and manner reflects a difference in our priorities. Being a nurturing soul, she seems to be trying to teach Serah to see the world her way with patience and understanding.

I don't really care about educating theists so much. It's so much work for little return. And I'm not willing to wait for her to come around even if she eventually would. I'd rather attempt to modify her behavior as quickly as possible in what I think is likely to be a more successful way - using stigma and other social pressure, like you. She needs to be dressed down so that she learns that her opinions are not welcome by everybody, and that expressing them can come at a cost. There is no duty to make free speech easy speech.

Ultimately, my priority - and perhaps yours - is the well-being of the groups being scapegoated by the church much more so than that of the people that support it. Shouldn't it be?

Anyway, to Happy Lesbo, sorry if Lacez and I are working counter to your goal and philosophy, but I have good reason, I think.
I feel the same way.
If you spend your time coddling them until they see the light, you'll only be able to MAYBE have one person see the light over a long period of time.
If you show them that we will not accept their bigotry, it brings things about faster.

Just look at the past, that's all the evidence I need. People didn't coddle and gently stroke white people's egos to get equality for black people.
What they did was hit hard and fast.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#561247 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS possible, yes.
Are you implying a point-blank statement that homophobia always leads to discrimination?
.. no. However, in many instances, it leads to discrimination and much more ..

.. my 'quarter up the nose' is a true event. Nobody stopped it. I found the child in the fetal position, crying; his nose bleeding. This type of situation happens hundreds of times every day in every schoolyard, in every playground ..

.. children become bullies because of what their parents teach them. My guess? Your attitudes regarding homosexuality are a reflection of statement's made by your father, a pastor, while you were a child ..

.. it starts with you, how you teach your children ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Woman, if I gotta tell you again....
<< going to deli for fresh roast beef >>

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#561248 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude....
I don't know if I should laugh or puke...
If RR walked into a room where two dudes were doin the dirty, he sure as hell wouldn't stay to watch and he certainly wouldn't marvel at anything...
O_o
Oh, BTW. If you hadn't noticed. I'm not politically correct in any way. Not here, not anywhere.
If I walked into a room where two babes were doin the dirty, I sure as would pull up a seat and watch if they let me.

Montreal

#561249 Jul 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Your group wants to continually bash us with homosexuality as if it is the only topic in the world to discuss, and get offended when we say we're sick of it.

Then when we try to logically debate the topic, with a scientific point of view, one of you suggests that I am suggesting a cure for the problem is to have them bathe with 'their' fathers, or 'somebodies fathers' but not mine even though they said your.

It is still a disgusting suggestion as a remedy to an issue, and none of you gave a jolt because you are so far up each others postings, that you don't even bother getting into the real meaning of what has been posted.

You have been a self confesses stalker, and have the audacity to complain about the Christians in here, thinking you are above and beyond them. Well, actions speak louder than words and you are yelling loudly, but doing weakly.....
If you want to stop being criticized, then stop making such atrocious claims and statements.
If you wish for homosexuality to not be a subject of talk anymore, then get yourself and your friends like RA a new attitude. Saying that people need to change their physical being, their DNA, to fit what you want, isn't going to get people to stop criticizing your despicable views. Instead, when you treat and call others subhuman, you are inviting the criticism.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#561251 Jul 22, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it. I'm not scared of spiders anymore so am left rather fearless, that can't be healthy. I'm Christophobic. Totally, also allergic, I should ask a Doctor hey, can you have a phobia and be allergic to religion?
Are phobiaphobic ?

LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#561252 Jul 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is too short when soft and won't bend when hard.
LOL
LMAO!

I'm only jesting.

I'm hung like a mouse.

Just not as thick.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561253 Jul 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
describing sexual orgies filth
is very nice and lovely care about my friend HL
maybe she quit this abominations,cleans her dead immoral ugly body,
and be renew precious Gods Child?
also RR
shut up and seat by the table of all those athsits and IANS comunists secular morality parasite
hell? how are you?
yea yea yea o ouu ouh he
ok?
I got more to say not only BS
Oh really? Well, that's good to hear. I'm doing just fine, thank you for asking.

Montreal

#561254 Jul 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You think what you will ~ your judgement is considered and I am happy to leave it hiding there!!
Of course you're happy.
To belittle and try to place yourself above others is your foie gras.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561255 Jul 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:

shut up and seat by the table of all those athsits and IANS comunists secular morality parasite
I'd rather sit at their table than yours.
Ol Salt

Orlando, FL

#561256 Jul 22, 2013

Montreal

#561257 Jul 22, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>You are a clueless and griefing concern troll.

"Wahhh don't mention my dead father, or my dead brother, or my single staight and childless uncle who all died in misery".

Wow god really smiles on your lot doesn't he?

"Treatment like bathing with 'your' father" did not specifically refer to YOUR father, it refers to a gay person being told to bathe with his father(or her mother) which was advocated as a way to "strengthen the sense of masculine or feminine identity and correct distorted styles of relating with members of the same and opposite gender" in their treatment of homosexuality. Even an idiot could ascertain that, you aren't even an idiot.

If "bathing with serahs daddy" is a prescription for a straight life I'm sure he'd have been a busy man given how many christian parents would want their deviant offspring cured.

You are one of the true flakes of the thread, congratulations.
I feel as you do.
I have no idea how someone could take it her way unless they intentionally want to try and make themselves the victim.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561258 Jul 22, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm goofin' on ya. It's also a mild protest against forced acceptance of supposed social values.
Surely, you can't be serious.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#561259 Jul 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
See writer, Christians [know] why you are here.
You say you use to be a Christian, you left Christianity, why not move on?
I will tell you why. Gross Inferiority and Colossal Fear.
None of your thousands of writings bloviating or pontification or jawing your discussions or arguments will not matter one bit then.
And that is simply why you're here....FEAR. uh huh.
And the Christians here KNOW it Mr 'it aint necessarily so'
We know it.

You won't find Secular Humanists on the internet arguing against Islam in such forces as Secular Humanist argue against Christianity.
We know it. We know about your FEAR and your Inferiority Complex.

So it quite OBVIOUS to Christians that when you come here day after day after day arguing with us, we know exactly why...FEAR.

Who do you think you are kidding Doctor?
So you are saying:
People questioning this God are fearful of him.
People that dare not question this God are not afraid of him?

So who are the God-fearing? The believers or the unbelievers?

I think that there are three categories of people
- the unbelievers, either good or bad, they do not fear God
- the good believers, they are God loving people, having lived good lives they feel no fear.
- the evil believers, they are God fearing people, having lived bad lives they want to believe they are saved by grace.

I think this last category are the most stern believers. They need this belief for their self-interest. They know they deserve punishment, but they want to believe they are rewarded in stead for believing they are not punished. The need this believe the hardest and that is why they fiercely hold on to it. Basically evil people always want to appropriate what is not rightfully theirs, and that is why they claim heaven too.

In what category do you place yourself?
The good believer, or the saved by grace evil believer?

I think the churches prey on the guilt-feeling of people. We can not do evil without feeling guilty. Deep down we know we are going to pay. We just know it. So the churches created this pardon. They make people feel extra guilty and then offer pardon. But as the guilt keeps creeping up, they keep coming back for more pardon, like an addict needs new dope. It is a trillion dollar business. Do not buy into the afterlife insurances sold by churches.

You and I know deep in our heart that we meet the consequences of our actions. We can not save ourselves by wishful thinking, what the church calls hope. They not even need to convince people, as people easily want to believe they won the jackpot. I think it is a ruthless business, but it is in the nature of the evil to rip each other off.

Be honest. Do you think good people should be jailed, but bad people should be let out of jail because they believe in their pardon? Is that Divine justice? If someone murdered your family, should he be rewarded with the Hilton for saying: I am sorry, please forgive me to the highest authority? Is that your idea of Divine mercy?

Whatever you did T that made you so bitter, try to make up with love before you die. Do it while you still have the chance.

Montreal

#561260 Jul 22, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>Stalking is hiding in someones yard wearing night vision goggles after going through their bins.

Viewing publicly accessible information on the internet is not stalking and never will be...except to a concern troll.
Right you are.
The reason it's called "public information" is because it's there for the public to see.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#561261 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you say the same to a homosexual that was the victim of a hate crime?
Do give me the specifics regarding the differences...and how you could even consider either to equitable.

Montreal

#561262 Jul 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>lol.
Is that how we justify bigotry these days??
He tried, he failed.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#561263 Jul 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just passing by. My thought is those cowards (lapd) have no excuse for upholding the law they swore an oath to. But what do you expect? From Obama Holder on down most in this nation don't give a damn about the word they give. I watched this live on tv and thought it was Waco again.
So did I. Catch and I were discussing what he would do, and where he would be at the time....my prospect was right on the money...just a little delayed because of his circumstance. They could not afford to let this individual have any voice in a public forum(court), so they elected to "silence" him. If I were to state pubicly what I know, I would probably suffer the very same fate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 796,458
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 568,491
Scientific proof for God's existence 13 min HipGnosis 628
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 51 min Ratloder 120,754
Is colin powell a traitor??? (Oct '08) 1 hr Tell it like it is 538
Where do you get your news? Todd Charske (Jan '09) 1 hr Todd Charske 9
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 267,560
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 14 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
More from around the web