I mean rubbing off on me.
10 dolla prease! 10 dolla!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#561327 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how does that work? Do I blow air in as hard as I can?
Actually it's reversed.

When I say blow, you suck.

*grin*

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561328 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
10 dolla prease! 10 dolla!
You lub me long time?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#561329 Jul 22, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving the children that have not yet been thoroughly brainwashed, an act of mercy and compassion. We will bring Christianity back to the scale where it belongs, something for freaks.
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ? You mean the new Yeshua invented after the war?
<quoted text>
No, then I would be a Christian, easy pardon. But as I am a nice loving person, I do not need the quick fix.
<quoted text>
I asked you a simple question, about Justice. You are walking away from it, because you know it is ludicrous to punish the good and reward the evil, just because the evil ask forgiveness. If you want to make believe this is Gods way, then you should also defend the same justice on earth. But you don't because then all people will see you for the person you are. One who rather than living a good life wants to be excused and exempted.
I have no quarrel with you, but it is good to show people what nonsense Christianity is.
And by the way, why are you worshipping a Jewish tribal god now? Are you a Jew? The Europeans never saw Jesus as a Jew. not did they call their God JHWH. They saw JHWH more as an evil material God. These new ideas are an American fashion. I guess you eat matzes under your seven armed candle, make it more genuine Jewish. Is it to honour the Jews?
Actually it has a more sinister reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =on7lFICOnqEXX&list=UU5qG9 wUJNISCbVF8AVp7-xw&index=3 &feature=plcp
See that is what we like, exposing Christianity for its on going lies
Well Christianity is adding 20 plus million "freaks" per year. So I don't know what scale you talking about because Christianity is still heavy strong and getting more and more richer and powerful by the day. The Pope just spent 150 million travelling to Brazil, puny opposition to the church from the likes of you is laughable.

Don't matter to me what you say. I say Jesus Christ or Yeshua the Christ. I say God or YHWH Almighty. That what I say. And what I say, is all that is important.

It's foolish for me to answer your questions about Justice. What does it matter? what you believe about justice won't help me.

YHWH's laws is the only thing that is important. You see all this talk on the billboard about Homosexuality and the big deal about how Christians view homosexuality. God does not care.

God word does not change. Homosexuality practice is an abominable sin that condemns to hell, so what the use argue about it?

YHWH do not care about your opinions about Justice or His laws. Obey them or face the consequences, that's it.

You really think I care what these people on the billboard "sees me for" as you claim?? LOL. You is a funny writer.

Argue with God. Is Him you should convince, because is only YHWH I want to convince.

God forgives who He wants to, and Condemns who He wants to. It's not up to you to decide who is good or evil, you ain't God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#561330 Jul 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Christianity is adding 20 plus million "freaks" per year. So I don't know what scale you talking about because Christianity is still heavy strong and getting more and more richer and powerful by the day. The Pope just spent 150 million travelling to Brazil, puny opposition to the church from the likes of you is laughable.
Don't matter to me what you say. I say Jesus Christ or Yeshua the Christ. I say God or YHWH Almighty. That what I say. And what I say, is all that is important.
It's foolish for me to answer your questions about Justice. What does it matter? what you believe about justice won't help me.
YHWH's laws is the only thing that is important. You see all this talk on the billboard about Homosexuality and the big deal about how Christians view homosexuality. God does not care.
God word does not change. Homosexuality practice is an abominable sin that condemns to hell, so what the use argue about it?
YHWH do not care about your opinions about Justice or His laws. Obey them or face the consequences, that's it.
You really think I care what these people on the billboard "sees me for" as you claim?? LOL. You is a funny writer.
Argue with God. Is Him you should convince, because is only YHWH I want to convince.
God forgives who He wants to, and Condemns who He wants to. It's not up to you to decide who is good or evil, you ain't God.
Why so bitter, tri?

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#561331 Jul 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So did I. Catch and I were discussing what he would do, and where he would be at the time....my prospect was right on the money...just a little delayed because of his circumstance. They could not afford to let this individual have any voice in a public forum(court), so they elected to "silence" him. If I were to state pubicly what I know, I would probably suffer the very same fate.
Side note. On another thread, Clearwater said he was done posting here because of the nasty atheists.

Yet he lurks.

Hi Chris!

Hong Kong

#561332 Jul 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure don't know what is going on but its clear to me many hate the foundation of this nation. From what I heard the guy had killed (3?) but he is still innocent until proven guilty. We are quickly becoming less civil and no longer a nation of laws. Why even have them? More mob rule. And it really pains me to see it and say this. I grew up having a respect for people that would serve like the police but seeing that live on tv and hearing the very words they spoke its getting harder. And then people like Le Le say I'm a danger and the government should watch certain people 24/7. Why? Because I dare to point out our very leaders are cowards at witness in this case? As witness to an admin. that decides what laws are important, what laws to piss on? I have no fear because I'm in Christ and my body doesn't define me. But if her mindset is of most we no longer deserve to be a nation anymore.
Dude, you forsook this thread.

Repent!

Hong Kong

#561333 Jul 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
On second thought, I'll explain a little more.
Homophobia:
An extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people.
Aversion:
1. A strong dislike or disinclination: "an aversion to exercise".
2. Someone or something that arouses such feelings.
Synonyms:
repugnance - distaste - dislike - antipathy - disgust
What if you feel this way about black people?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#561334 Jul 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Side note. On another thread, Clearwater said he was done posting here because of the nasty atheists.
Yet he lurks.
Hi Chris!
Please be honest. I said I was done here because of bigots like you. Passing by and his post I happened to agree with. I know a few atheist, even have a few in the family. Like my homosexual family member we agree to disagree. I doubt he slanders and lies like you do almost nonstop. Pity is what I have for you and any man that acts as you do. It has nothing to do with what you believe.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#561335 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so bitter, tri?
LOL

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#561336 Jul 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I learn from most of the Christians. There is no better place to see the damage the church inflicts on the individual man or woman on the street than right here. As we've noted, these types of extensive interviews with no holds barred are impossible in meat space.
Even I, the least of Christians, learn a lot from all of you... From all the terms you call yourselves - eg secular humans - to anything else added to the word-books of your English reasons for not believing the same.
It makes me glad I was born on a minute Island of the South Pacific where life and beliefs remain, simply simple. Where few terms are needed to converse, and life is for living, rather attempts to change each other for who or what we are, or even think. It's vibrant and alive, with even a heart to empathise in another’s suffering when called for.
<quoted text>
With how many people could you hold conversations like these for months without repercussions at work, in the family, or without fear of reprisal? I never had one. I tried it with two Christians in the last ten years, and in both cases, it lasted less than one conversation, and ended up with a rift that ended the relationship with hard feelings.
In the Western European world of Christianity, I have become accustomed to being an outcast for even daring to believe what they cannot. I don't find that attitude in my Island home. They have an an amazing ability to live with an open mind and heart to all things possible without finding the need to analyse. It allows for progress without limitations.
<quoted text>
As a result, I've learned a lot about what the church does to the culture one Christian at a time, and apparently, so have you. We have seen the spectrum of people that call themselves Christian, and those that are just like them that don't.
We have seen a few that are barely influenced by their churches and have liked them, whereas the most zealous are the most sickening. There is a clear correlation between the degree of influence a person allows the church to hold over them, and what kind of a person the church makes out of them.
If one were to be influenced by 'a church'... I have been influenced by a mango tree. No idols, crosses, riches, nor anything called materialistic were ever intended to represent the church. Instead the fruits of my church are abundant, golden, and worth sharing with anyone who's hungry,+ can multiply without cost to a single soul, or uttering a single word to prove it.

continued...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561337 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Trifecta is a great specimen to study. His inadvertent admissions are part of what I am here for - what Topix offers to skeptics.
You can't blame others who didn't have the same opportunities as I did to come to terms with Life from the start... That's not fair judgement, if that's your reasons for why you are here. I can only say if you are granted your study of Christians, then accept others too have that same freedom to test yourselves..., if they so feel to. And if there be misunderstanding of your terms, forgive more than you receive if you want better results...
<quoted text>
You probably remember me calling this unbelievers school, where people like us teach and learn form one another in what could be called the lecture section, and where we learn from the Christians in what could be called the lab section, where we observe, tap the aquarium glass so to speak, and observe some more.
I didn't know you said that, and reverse that role as a believer... But... you make it sound like a university? Are you aiming for a degree in non belief of the impossible?
<quoted text>
This church is like an infection of the mind and spirit, with varying degrees of penetration, showcased for us here on Topix 24/7 for the price of an Internet connection. To me, that's something valuable, available nowhere else, and almost for free.
In many ways the world's church is exactly that, and highly infectious. The toxic pus which oozes stems from the deceiving leaders who pocket their own glory. But many a folk's heart is not infected.
I am interested you use the word 'spirit'. I didn't know you even believed in this ?
… but ja, the internet is a handy tool for tapping into the world beyond our own and finding it is a mess beyond belief! I do declare it has tangled itself in too many words and formulas, and sounds like Babel-on all over again... Sadly... it also appears to all stem from the new world called the west?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#561338 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way could I possibly know if the men that executed Jesus went to heaven or not?
RR, I was complimenting you.

Some stable somewhere

#561339 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is RR.
End of story.
Whatever you do, don't let them know I'm your cute alter-ego.

Some stable somewhere

#561340 Jul 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that come from? Is that you, Hiding? Where are you, Hiding?
I'm doing good, busy and good. I trust you are good too, Hiding.
I love the circus here.
I'm good enough.

Some stable somewhere

#561341 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's reversed.
When I say blow, you suck.
*grin*
hahaha, that's quite funny!

Some stable somewhere

#561342 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so bitter, tri?
Damnit. Now you're setting a precedent. I'll have to ask Pomona the same question...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#561345 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I'm good enough.
And you're smart enough. And doggone it, people like you.

:)

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#561346 Jul 22, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it. I'm not scared of spiders anymore so am left rather fearless, that can't be healthy. I'm Christophobic. Totally, also allergic, I should ask a Doctor hey, can you have a phobia and be allergic to religion?
I don't think antihistamines will help.
:D

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#561348 Jul 22, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
I'm not sure how to hyperlink(?) the post but its on page 19480 on the Prove theirs a God thread and its post #402674.
When I have more time I'll resume the search where you specifically tell me your thoughts on the atheist from pamona..........
IANS response starts with:
I don't know
Hey Storm... I don't go there, but there was a day in here I too needed to learn how to do the simplest posts, and this 'linkage' was one of them.
Find the post and right click under the #number - next to the judge its - curser will say 'Post Permalink'. It opens with right click to see 'Copy link address'. Left click on that, and copy it into
your post.
~~ smile ~~
topix has been an computer lesson for me too!
Take Care my friend... and Love much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with ... 670,354
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min RiversideRedneck 100,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Joe Fortuna 980,174
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Sky Writer 31 184,288
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 12 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 14 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web