Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
before insulting anyone,at first you have to learn who this person is,you poor half d...a.....e
I know who you are: a bitter, Christian curmudgeon with the social skills of a scorpion. You demonstrate it in every post.
Dr shrink wrote:
dr Shrink never belonged to any christian church during his long life
Wrong on two counts. You are an ambassador for your church, and you are not a doctor.
Dr shrink wrote:
mock own Maker,my Father ,me and those who belong to 14400 of new future bovernment
What's bovernment? Rule by cattle? What's new about that?
Dr shrink wrote:
God My Father accept my attendance here and spew at all of you filthy moral earthly atheistic manures ... WITH YOUR HATE,BLASPHEMIES,AND DUNG HUMAN CRIMINAL HOSTILITY ... I AM NOT CHRISTIAN
Yeah you are.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>IF the homophobia leads to discrimination, I agree with you, in that they are similar in damaging thoughts that lead to innocent people being hurt.

But disliking (or fearing) homosexuality is not the same as discriminating against it.

Does that make sense?
It does, but it is still a learned behaviour.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if you can cure faith based thought with some kind of DNA manipulation therapy. Or maybe radiation and chemotherapy. We could start experimenting with Serah.
Serah doesn't seem to have any problem messing with other people's DNA, so I guess she'd be okay with is messing about in hers.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting.. Troubling;for sure.. But interesting River Tam finds herself identifying
w Skombolis..
I don't know why anybody outside of the hive has anything positive to say about Skombolis, since his behavior has been beneath contemptible on a number of fronts, including with you, but that's their business.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>I can't even believe RR is trying to argue homophobia is a trait one is born with..
lol.
Of course it's taught.. Just like racism..

I had a childhood friend who would not swim in our town pool
If a black child was in that pool.. I would think to my self... "Why not"..
She was a victim of racism..
Because RR wants to think of homophobia as natural in some way.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Serah doesn't seem to have any problem messing with other people's DNA, so I guess she'd be okay with is messing about in hers.
Us*

“Last rose of summer”

Since: Jun 13

The Coathanger

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks for that, Juice. That certainly suggests that wherever homophobia comes from, embracing it is a choice, and that people can be chastised for making it. I don't know where Riverside Redneck was going with his naturalistic argument, but I know where Western culture is headed.
Now that I don't go to my parents' church anymore, I don't c y I should have a problem with them? I must say, this thread is a bit like a float in the Mardi Gras @ times.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Morning

“Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying,‘Make me feel important.’Never forget this message when working with people.”

~ Mary Kay Ash

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, Please work in me today to ripen the fruit of the Spirit. Help me to bear this fruit in my life...to show and share love, joy, and peace; to be long-suffering, gentle, and good; to have strong faith; to be meek and temperate, slow to speak and quick to listen. I want to walk in the Spirit so that my life will be pleasing to you and a light in the darkness, that the world may know that You are God. With praise a
and thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus. Amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Encouraging Words....

For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Romans 10:13

K-Love

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know who you are: a bitter, Christian curmudgeon with the social skills of a scorpion. You demonstrate it in every post.
<quoted text>
Wrong on two counts. You are an ambassador for your church, and you are not a doctor.
<quoted text>
What's bovernment? Rule by cattle? What's new about that?
<quoted text>
Yeah you are.
LOL I want to meet the great cow guru.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, it takes two, and you have indicated that you won't be one of them. That's fine with me. I was just surprised that you said what might have been a kind thing to me, and was testing the water.
So I tried to clarify whether you were interested in trying to get along better, and you were clear enough that you were not. I understand. I am dedicated to opposing your church, and you cannot be friendly with such a person.
What a sweet...sweet Man you are Ians....

>>>H_U_G_S<< <

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever bring my Father into your low down postings, EVER again; please. He is dead and buried, but his Soul is linked to me and what I read, he knows. You cannot imagine how my heart felt reading your sick words.
For now, Lacez, I will no longer respond to your postings and will accept that your feelings towards me are lower than dirt and despicable, and be happy with that.
If you had any understanding about DNA at all, you would understand that I explained in my own way, that scientists have now found a way to repair traumatised DNA ~ and trauma to a child is being molested or abused, and it affects life continually.
Most homosexuals that I know take drugs to alter their hormones and the young couple (she is a male and had her breasts removed when she was 20) I mentioned before take voice lessons to get their voice levels correct. They both take hormone replacement drugs and he also has permanent hair removal done to ensure know masculine growth appears.
I know his life as a child was tough; although I don't know anything about his/her girlfriend/boyfriend. They want to have children naturally because they can (or could) back then, and once that has happened he wants to have his penis removed.
Would they go to all the trouble they are going to if they could feel natural in their own Vessels?
I have no idea why you think all of these reasons are selfish and uncaring, or why you might think I don't care for these people and see their suffering, because it is simply not so.
When my Brother was going to the AID's Support Group clinic years ago, I went and had a meal there - to see the other life he was living; the tough one, living with AIDs. Many of those Gay people died back then, and my Uncle is one of them.
I haven't brought him into the picture before, because he is/was very ashamed of dying of the results of being Gay. He had been in many wars, and retired from the Australian Army after 23 years as a Warrant Officer 1. His retirement should have been filled with fun, he was quite a wealthy man as he had no wife or children and he spent little during his life outside of the forces.
It was horrible seeing him literally wither away in front of your eyes, and the last time I saw him, I was holding him up, feeding him jelly.
Now that I think about it, I was hand feeding Mum too, the last time I saw her, cucumber and tomato taken from the sandwich they gave her for her last Supper. She died in my arms totally unexpectedly, but now they are together.
You are a clueless and griefing concern troll.

"Wahhh don't mention my dead father, or my dead brother, or my single staight and childless uncle who all died in misery".

Wow god really smiles on your lot doesn't he?

"Treatment like bathing with 'your' father" did not specifically refer to YOUR father, it refers to a gay person being told to bathe with his father(or her mother) which was advocated as a way to "strengthen the sense of masculine or feminine identity and correct distorted styles of relating with members of the same and opposite gender" in their treatment of homosexuality. Even an idiot could ascertain that, you aren't even an idiot.

If "bathing with serahs daddy" is a prescription for a straight life I'm sure he'd have been a busy man given how many christian parents would want their deviant offspring cured.

You are one of the true flakes of the thread, congratulations.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're putting a book before your family? How sad for your family!
<quoted text>
Huh?
<quoted text>
Have you read the words of every mythology text before picking one? Why should I read your apparently arrogant myths over someone else's? Their myths are probably better than yours, and nicer to families.
Don't read it. believe your mythology text, fine by me.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know that you fail to understand what a legal fiction is. We understand that you are utterly uneducated and need to arrogantly strut about your stupidity as if it's some kind of badge.
And your religion did this to you - yuk! Keep it away, thanks.
oy!lol. keep it away?? did the bible grow legs and following you?? someone force you to come here come argue with Christians??

[keep it away]?? LOL. That is why you're a delusional idiot. You can't run away from what you're, a religious gullible nut.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is scientific with a GODly twist.... it is a way of perhaps wanting to learn how to live Spiritually feel at home in the Vessel our Soul is traveling in.
I have written also many times that people should not need to shove botox or injections into themselves to be happy with what they are seeing ~ just like a caterpillar should not be horrified with their reflection, neither should we.
If I have offended people, it is not my wish to have done so, but think that perhaps it is because we are debating topics that are not my best.
There has been too much sorrow surrounding homosexuality in my life to see that much happiness evolves from it, and taking medications only adds to the issue. Not judging anyone, but would feel better for my Brother if he had a family, instead of just being a lonely man, spending a great deal of time on his own.
My Sister, who had been hit by a car, is out running about and having a ball; she goes to Church regularly, helps her neighbors and likes to have a bit of a flutter on the horses.
Amazing differences between them; and I believe my Brother would also have had my Sister's stamina, except that it was stolen from him in his early years.
.. a disease robbed your brother of his stamina, not homosexuality. Can you separate the two ??..

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is scientific with a GODly twist.... it is a way of perhaps wanting to learn how to live Spiritually feel at home in the Vessel our Soul is traveling in.
I have written also many times that people should not need to shove botox or injections into themselves to be happy with what they are seeing ~ just like a caterpillar should not be horrified with their reflection, neither should we.
If I have offended people, it is not my wish to have done so, but think that perhaps it is because we are debating topics that are not my best.
There has been too much sorrow surrounding homosexuality in my life to see that much happiness evolves from it, and taking medications only adds to the issue. Not judging anyone, but would feel better for my Brother if he had a family, instead of just being a lonely man, spending a great deal of time on his own.
My Sister, who had been hit by a car, is out running about and having a ball; she goes to Church regularly, helps her neighbors and likes to have a bit of a flutter on the horses.
Amazing differences between them; and I believe my Brother would also have had my Sister's stamina, except that it was stolen from him in his early years.
...sister hit by a car too?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No truer words! Yes, you got it in one. Of course we don't believe some deity inspired those men - only the converted could believe such nonsense!
Yes, the rational and logical position we have taken makes us atheists to your silly, arrogant religion. Totally!
You have no rational logical positions, your religious leaders lied to you. Your beliefs are fairy tale nonsense dressed up as silly scientific theories. What makes you part of the most stupidest and retarded religion that exist is that cash hungry scientists knows there are gullible fools like you out there that will support whatever fairy tale they put out without question helping to line their pockets.

At least Christianity and Islam reads their material. You're a Fool of the highest order.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect that you don't follow links. I have an iMac, an iPad, an iPhone and a Lenovo Think Pad running Windows 7 P. The only one I don't follow links on is the one running Windows. I also run Windows on my iMac with Bootcamp but I only use that for playing video games.
It was a video of one of Fred Phelps offspring trying to justify the WBC's view on religion on "Hannity and Combs". It's fascinating.
I've read Skom's posts on other forums long before I entered into this thread. Much like with RR and I, we have very different philosophies on most subjects but I understand their points for the most part. Like me, Skombolis is not afraid to reveal the fact that he was imprisoned. The fact that he was in jail and I was in the "special house" makes no difference. We were both held against our will for the "good of the community". I find it refreshing, especially on Topix where most people try to convey themselves as something they're not, to find somebody who owns up to their past at the risk of ridicule.
If Skom's account of what got him in trouble with the law is true, that he was defending a friend, then I identify with that. That's exactly how I got my first trip to "Looneyville". Did I use a little too much force? Absolutely. Am I ashamed of it? Not at all.
I try not to get involved with your disagreement with Skombolis. It's the same with IANS' and Skom's disagreements. You're all adults. You can work it out amongst yourselves.
:-)
Great Post RT/Alice...I agree

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists don't believe God is anything.
Obviously DUH! What great insights you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 537,101 - 537,120 of596,526
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

460 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Campbell 216,892
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 680,134
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 20 min alisha24 249
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 26 min NUTS AMERICA 37,859
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 26 min Hitesrunprincess 52,509
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min Uzi 109,567
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Chess Jurist 512,090
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••