“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#561082 Jul 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have no rational logical positions, your religious leaders lied to you. Your beliefs are fairy tale nonsense dressed up as silly scientific theories. What makes you part of the most stupidest and retarded religion that exist is that cash hungry scientists knows there are gullible fools like you out there that will support whatever fairy tale they put out without question helping to line their pockets.
At least Christianity and Islam reads their material. You're a Fool of the highest order.
So, what color is your car? I bet it's white, no tinted windows, with air conditioning.

How do you hide your pantyhose from your friends?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#561083 Jul 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that Serah is malicious - what she would call evil. She is simply the passive product of a church that promotes itself at any cost.
I feel sorry for Serah. Deeply.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#561084 Jul 22, 2013
Shakespeare on the meaning of life:
River Tam wrote:
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." ~ William Shakespeare

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#561085 Jul 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why anybody outside of the hive has anything positive to say about Skombolis, since his behavior has been beneath contemptible on a number of fronts, including with you, but that's their business.
I can't even figure out the support he gets from the people I consider good "Christians"..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fennario

#561086 Jul 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You actually come on the billboard to convince Christians...that they wrong? ROFL! iyai! lol.
I seldom agree with you, but I have to ululate "iyai!" to that one myself. What a waste of time.
trifecta1 wrote:
The fact that the word "religion" can be associated with "Secular Humanism" in any way shape form or affiliation is enough for [my]purposes.
And here I am agreeing with you yet again. The loosest and most tangential of associations is enough to satisfy your needs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#561087 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempting to mirror my writing to you does not make you appear any more intelligent than you are. But it's cute that you tried. I'd rather you just read more books, to be honest.
What you would "rather" is totally irrelevant to me.

It's not attempting to mirror anything, you believe a mythology of how this planet and universe came to be. There is no science there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#561088 Jul 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...there you go
Now here in the South.....That is another thing....But I do see a small change here. The older generation has passed on....My Grandparents were racists (brought up in NC in the early 1900's)
A very small change..
I will never understand judging another's being so harshly..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#561089 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
they need to up your dosage.
FAIL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#561090 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what color is your car? I bet it's white, no tinted windows, with air conditioning.
How do you hide your pantyhose from your friends?
?? is this an attempt at humor?? har har.

Fennario

#561091 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I'll never understand why you'd put "Jesus Christ" before your family in the above paragraph.
Sure you know. The church admonishes him to do so, and he trusts the church more than people who contradict it. In fact, he swarms with the others against such people. That's why.

And who benefits from that? Not his family.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#561092 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Al's not like that. He would never out you.
do you also post as AL?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#561093 Jul 22, 2013
You should have learned that a long time ago. Then you and your other humanists would have stayed on your own billboard and argue amongst yourself.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
I seldom agree with you, but I have to ululate "iyai!" to that one myself. What a waste of time.
<quoted text>
And here I am agreeing with you yet again. The loosest and most tangential of associations is enough to satisfy your needs.
I would not call the U.S Supreme Court 'loose' or 'tangenial'. However I know you're in mexico, don't know how long you have lived there. so you may not appreciate that Americans do see Secular Humanism exactly as the U.S supreme court says..a Religion.

Since: May 11

UK

#561094 Jul 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
....see Secular Humanism exactly as the U.S supreme court says..a Religion.
...for the purposes of taxation.

Fennario

#561095 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point - enough for your purposes. So you don't really care about truth, you just want to paint a picture, a your-views picture, so you can denigrate others.
That's disheartening and dishonest. And, by your own admission, you're driven by "Jesus Christ" to do these things.
As an atheist, I am learning from you that "Jesus Christ" motivates you to be dishonest, to distort meanings to further your own ends.
Thanks. You're a fantastic teacher.
I learn from most of the Christians. There is no better place to see the damage the church inflicts on the individual man or woman on the street than right here. As we've noted, these types of extensive interviews with no holds barred are impossible in meat space.

With how many people could you hold conversations like these for months without repercussions at work, in the family, or without fear of reprisal? I never had one. I tried it with two Christians in the last ten years, and in both cases, it lasted less than one conversation,and ended up with a rift that ended the relationship with hard feelings.

As a result, I've learned a lot about what the church does to the culture one Christian at a time, and apparently, so have you. We have seen the spectrum of people that call themselves Christian, and those that are just like them that don't.

We have seen a few that are barely influenced by their churches and have liked them, whereas the most zealous are the most sickening. There is a clear correlation between the degree of influence a person allows the church to hold over them, and what kind of a person the church makes out of them.

Trifecta is a great specimen to study. His inadvertent admissions are part of what I am here for - what Topix offers to skeptics. You probably remember me calling this unbelievers school, where people like us teach and learn form one another in what could be called the lecture section, and where we learn from the Christians in what could be called the lab section, where we observe, tap the aquarium glass so to speak, and observe some more.

This church is like an infection of the mind and spirit, with varying degrees of penetration, showcased for us here on Topix 24/7 for the price of an Internet connection. To me, that's something valuable, available nowhere else, and almost for free.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#561096 Jul 22, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL! So why does the asylum allow it computer access?
It's a mystery.
I think ther do'in a study on how the totally lobotomized interact with normal folks.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#561097 Jul 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is in facebook now...(a couple hours after I wrote that post)...So it is a MOOT Point
hardly moot

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#561098 Jul 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a good Christian.
So are you........

Fennario

#561099 Jul 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your group wants to continually bash us with homosexuality as if it is the only topic in the world to discuss, and get offended when we say we're sick of it.
Yes Serah, we know what you think. You've already given us your parochial and childish perspective a few times. And I have given you my perspective and reasons for it in rebuttal a few times. I won't trouble you with it again
Serah wrote:
Then when we try to logically debate the topic, with a scientific point of view, one of you suggests that I am suggesting a cure for the problem is to have them bathe with 'their' fathers, or 'somebodies fathers' but not mine even though they said your.
You have me confused with another poster. Your analysis is overly simplistic. And I don't see any logic or science coming from you, just irrational and ethically unsound references to DNA manipulation.
Serah wrote:
It is still a disgusting suggestion as a remedy to an issue, and none of you gave a jolt because you are so far up each others postings, that you don't even bother getting into the real meaning of what has been posted.
That "real meaning" is all in your head, and just yours. Your father was never mentioned except by you. His use of "your" meant the same as "one's" - bathing with your father meant bathing with one's father, not little Serah bathing with her father. You are too simple to see the difference, and too petulant to care.

No, I don't "give a jolt" because you are wrong, and you are throwing a self-pity tantrum.

Fennario

#561100 Jul 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
You have been a self confesses stalker
No little girl, I have not confessed to being a stalker. That's your spin. You're an agitated members of the hive, and that's how several of you here retaliate - with calumny.

I have explained to you and Rider both why your claim of stalking is incorrect, and have called it insincere. To demonstrate that, I challenged Rider - but not you - to support the claim by trying to have me disciplined by Topix, Facebook, or law enforcement if he could.

I would have challenged you in the same way as well, but I understand that you are neither intellectually nor emotionally up to the task, and it would be pointless. Unlike with Rider, I doubt that you would even understand the challenge, which is why your failure to act would not have the significance it will when he ignores or evades the challenge.
Serah wrote:
and have the audacity to complain about the Christians in here
Wrong again, child.

I complain about the Christian church, and about particular Christians, but not for being Christians. I complain about the worst of them for allowing their church to mold them into the kind of people they are. For example, I blame Trifecta not for being a Christian, but for being a member of the hive, and for putting his family second to his church.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#561101 Jul 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
yes, IAN did indicate PA can be intelligent and funny at times and, he can. He can also be a complete jerk, depends on his mood ..
<quoted text>
.. to the best of my memory, your intent was clear. You did not approve of PA's constant derogatory spam but thought every now and then he wrote something intelligent and funny. And, I agree with your assessment 100%..
.. sometimes one word or sentence creates a knee-jerk reaction. In my recent debate with Simply Put, I had to delete his inflammatory statements from my brain before responding ..
.. this is an ongoing Topix problem. We need only witness Lacez's recent interaction with Serah where a sentence regarding fathers was taken out of context ..
.. is there any solution ??..
I think its worth finding the post. I was riding Pamona and Ians came to his defense. He said he was funny and intelligent. I couldn't understand what was funny about someone posting one cuss word after the next and calling names repeatedly in EVERY post.........

Ians gave me some help and I'll try to find the posts.(yes plural).........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 259,239
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Ratloder 118,228
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min It aint necessari... 738,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Lyndi 173,651
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 441,338
sex (May '13) 2 hr Lucky 74
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 227,426
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 542,147
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••