Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#560953 Jul 21, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That comment reminded me of 1 Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. We should call her Nurse Ratchett.

Yes..
Serah won't comment on her view of lobotomies ..

One Flew Over a Cookoos Nest..Classic.

That was a great movie..
So true to mental wards...

Scares me there are people like Serah who seriously , want to mutate genes to her liking...
And the world she believes in is what she believes her " god" wants..for today.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#560954 Jul 21, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea yea yea
loflamo lamao b;im blam bloop
lol
Why hello Dr shrink, how are you today? Doing well I hope.

:-)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560956 Jul 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A wise person is hungry for the truth while the fool feeds on trash.(Corrected)
For the poor every day brings trouble; for the happy heart life is a continual feast.
It is better to have little with fear for the Lord than to have great treasure with turmoil.
A bowl of soup with someone you love is better than steak with someone you hate.
A hothead starts fights a cool-tempered person tries to stop them.
lil whispers wrote:
For the poor every day brings trouble; for the happy heart life is a continual feast.
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

~ William Shakespeare

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#560957 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Do you think all men should be attracted to homosexuality?

IANS wrote: No

RiversideRedneck wrote: Then why say that a man that doesn't like seeing two girls kids loses his man card?
I misunderstood you. Sorry. I thought you were talking about gay men.

I'm amazed that as a heterosexual man, that you are not attracted to female bisexuality and homosexuality. That seems unnatural in both senses of the word, since even supernatural dudes are into it:

"If the basic constants of fundamental physical laws were even slightly different, lesbian sex could not exist. Ergo, God exists, and He is a bro who likes to watch women get it on." - Blake Stacey

Location hidden

#560958 Jul 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A lazy person has trouble all through life the path of the upright is easy.
Sensible children bring joy to their father; foolish children despise their mother.
Foolishness brings joy to those who have no sense; a sensible person stays on the right path.
Plans go wrong for lack of advice many counselors bring success.
Everyone enjoys a fitting reply it is wonderful to say the right thing at the right time.
The path of the wise leads to life above they leave the grave behind.
lil whispers wrote:
Sensible children bring joy to their father; foolish children despise their mother.
"The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything."

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Location hidden

#560960 Jul 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
In the sand, probably. They've got lots of sand, I would imagine.
She didn't have lots of sand. It's hard to find a girl that can go head to head with me and not be intimidated. I'm still looking.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560961 Jul 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
...I don't really care about educating theists so much. It's so much work for little return....
Agreed. I can't help it though. I don't give up on students esp. when they give up on themselves.
A fool's errand, I grant that.

<lowers his lance and gallops towards the windmill>

Location hidden

#560963 Jul 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The Lord destroys the house of the proud but he protects the property of widows.
What?

Oh, never mind. I thought it said windows.

"It's always the generals with the bloodiest records who are the first to shout what a hell it is. And it's always the war widows who lead the Memorial Day parades."

~ Paddy Chayefsky

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#560964 Jul 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect that you don't follow links. I have an iMac, an iPad, an iPhone and a Lenovo Think Pad running Windows 7 P. The only one I don't follow links on is the one running Windows. I also run Windows on my iMac with Bootcamp but I only use that for playing video games.
It was a video of one of Fred Phelps offspring trying to justify the WBC's view on religion on "Hannity and Combs". It's fascinating.
I've read Skom's posts on other forums long before I entered into this thread. Much like with RR and I, we have very different philosophies on most subjects but I understand their points for the most part. Like me, Skombolis is not afraid to reveal the fact that he was imprisoned. The fact that he was in jail and I was in the "special house" makes no difference. We were both held against our will for the "good of the community". I find it refreshing, especially on Topix where most people try to convey themselves as something they're not, to find somebody who owns up to their past at the risk of ridicule.
If Skom's account of what got him in trouble with the law is true, that he was defending a friend, then I identify with that. That's exactly how I got my first trip to "Looneyville". Did I use a little too much force? Absolutely. Am I ashamed of it? Not at all.
I try not to get involved with your disagreement with Skombolis. It's the same with IANS' and Skom's disagreements. You're all adults. You can work it out amongst yourselves.
:-)
Not sure how to respond.
There is a very big difference in society placing you behind bars.. In a cage..as an adult..
Which is what Skombolis was sentenced to
..to what ever you,keep referencing to - regarding you have been institutionalized..
Not sure you can comprehend that Skombolis is an admitted fellon.
His words here on wsjlm say to me. His time in a cage taught him nothing..
How do you see yourself in that jerk?
He supports the very monster that wants to take away your rights..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#560965 Jul 21, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're making money and keeping yourself busy!
oh no doubt. The only things more important than making money to me is Jesus Christ and family.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#560966 Jul 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything."
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
It's bible quotes like that which perpetuate the vicious cycle of boys disrespecting and even abusing their mothers and then most women that come into their lives. I like your quote much better.

Fennario

#560968 Jul 21, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
No, nobody *has to* feel at ease with anything, nor does anyone *have to* feel uneasy about anything. That's the whole point of freedom. So long as no one is being murdered or deeply wounded over a difference of choice.
Many gay people are deeply wounded by homophobia, enough to justify classing it with support for pedophilia, and denouncing it harshly.

The same is true with atheophobia. It's legal to be atheophobis and homophobic, just as its legal to be racist, mysoginistic, antisemitic, but it may come at some cost. It's just as legal to drive those opinions into the closet if you can using harsh rebuke and ridicule as it is for such people as Paula Deen and Fred Phelps to express them.

Nobody is protected from being made to feel uneasy, right? Does that address what you meant?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#560969 Jul 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
She didn't have lots of sand. It's hard to find a girl that can go head to head with me and not be intimidated. I'm still looking.
You may need to find yourself a bludger.

Fennario

#560970 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be interesting, they could restore your faith in God.
I'm sure it could be done, but not ethically.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#560971 Jul 21, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your hope doesn't have any positive or negative impact
any cyber hopes of double face sweetness and goodness is product of twisted morality of humankind excluding Gods law from their abominable moral filthy lifes
if I am good today,or tomorrow this goodness goes from above not from atheistic immoral humans wishing good and next day plot wickedness against second human
how marvellous

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#560972 Jul 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Many gay people are deeply wounded by homophobia, enough to justify classing it with support for pedophilia, and denouncing it harshly.
The same is true with atheophobia. It's legal to be atheophobis and homophobic, just as its legal to be racist, mysoginistic, antisemitic, but it may come at some cost. It's just as legal to drive those opinions into the closet if you can using harsh rebuke and ridicule as it is for such people as Paula Deen and Fred Phelps to express them.
Nobody is protected from being made to feel uneasy, right? Does that address what you meant?
Yep. That about covers it. You know I'm not wordy.

Location hidden

#560973 Jul 21, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and what actually is, is the authority of what actually is. Not you, not me, not anyone. My point is I disagree with your assessment of what was or was not the right thing for him to have done in his given situation. The state can only pass judgment on the evidence that is provided. Sometimes the lawyer representing you do not do a very good job defending you. I wasn't there. That's wonderful :) I'm glad you're an authority :) The Key is though, the options he felt he had or that he could see. No, not everyone has or will be in that exact situation. I don't have a church. And the convicted felon and the critic are not relevant to the truth. Toxic effect? Am I going to become The Toxic Avenger? The last sentence I agree with. It applies to everyone.
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and what actually is, is the authority of what actually is.
I was going to post a video of Head Explosions but it was WAY too graphic.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#560974 Jul 21, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Secular Humanism may be classed as religion for charitable purposes, but beyond that it is neither a religion legally or philosophically.
It venerates nothing, worships nothing, has no rituals and eschews any supernatural/magic/woo-woo/juj u/voodoo to frame its morality.
Don't you christians EVER tire of being wrong?
?? but wait a minute here. You actually come on the billboard to convince Christians...that they wrong?

ROFL! iyai! lol.

You is a funny writer, good luck with that endeavor lol.

I no care now Secular Humanism is classed as a religion. The fact that the word "religion" can be associated with "Secular Humanism" in any way shape form or affiliation is enough for [my]purposes.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560975 Jul 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>?? but wait a minute here. You actually come on the billboard to convince Christians...that they wrong?
ROFL! iyai! lol.
You is a funny writer, good luck with that endeavor lol.
I no care now Secular Humanism is classed as a religion. The fact that the word "religion" can be associated with "Secular Humanism" in any way shape form or affiliation is enough for [my]purposes.
You can say a giraffe is a kitten, too.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#560976 Jul 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oh no doubt. The only things more important than making money to me is Jesus Christ and family.
I'll never understand why you'd put "Jesus Christ" before your family in the above paragraph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Bongo 778,031
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 560,407
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 26 min anonemys 190
Moses never existed 31 min KiMare 815
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min YellowPissreality 265,423
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min Rosa_Winkel 96,849
Is A Race War Brewing? 45 min Truthspeaks19 57
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Lord Righteous Judge 441,818
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 hr yon 4,875
More from around the web