Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#561039 Jul 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Even symbolic ingestion of "the body 0' Christ" - in effect, cannibalism, transubstantiation, whatever people want to term it as - is an abomination in the Judaic religion.
Correct!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#561040 Jul 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would constitute diaphanous versitulitudiness.
Or something like that.
Absolutely. Hence, the signature.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#561041 Jul 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists don't believe God is anything.
You describe a god that's about as strong as Patrick Swayze.
(Don't worry if you don't get that, it's not for you)
RIP Patrick, I wouldn't have minded dancing with him.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#561042 Jul 22, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with phobias not being genetic.
Example;
When my boys were tiny squids, they had no fear of anything at all, then;
* They developed my fear of spiders, all but one that is.
* They developed my exes family fear of God and Hell, all but one that is.
* They developed my exes fear of heights, all but one that is.
* They developed their grandmother's fear of the word 'sex', might as well be scared of the word 'grass' for crying out loud.
I could site more but can't be bothered, anyone with reasonable brain capacity will understand.
Thanks for that, Juice. That certainly suggests that wherever homophobia comes from, embracing it is a choice, and that people can be chastised for making it. I don't know where Riverside Redneck was going with his naturalistic argument, but I know where Western culture is headed.
bONGO

United States

#561043 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Hence, the signature.
Hi HFY, xo

Fennario

#561044 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Likewise. I really should just be writing...but here I am!
I have one article under review and also became a referee for the top journal in anthropology! So now I have become a gatekeeper for the publication of science :) Exciting stuff!
But I need at the very least 2 more publications this year, 4 if I can manage it...arg...
Well congratulations to you!

Fennario

#561045 Jul 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
before insulting anyone,at first you have to learn who this person is,you poor half d...a.....e
I know who you are: a bitter, Christian curmudgeon with the social skills of a scorpion. You demonstrate it in every post.
Dr shrink wrote:
dr Shrink never belonged to any christian church during his long life
Wrong on two counts. You are an ambassador for your church, and you are not a doctor.
Dr shrink wrote:
mock own Maker,my Father ,me and those who belong to 14400 of new future bovernment
What's bovernment? Rule by cattle? What's new about that?
Dr shrink wrote:
God My Father accept my attendance here and spew at all of you filthy moral earthly atheistic manures ... WITH YOUR HATE,BLASPHEMIES,AND DUNG HUMAN CRIMINAL HOSTILITY ... I AM NOT CHRISTIAN
Yeah you are.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#561046 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>IF the homophobia leads to discrimination, I agree with you, in that they are similar in damaging thoughts that lead to innocent people being hurt.

But disliking (or fearing) homosexuality is not the same as discriminating against it.

Does that make sense?
It does, but it is still a learned behaviour.

Montreal

#561047 Jul 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if you can cure faith based thought with some kind of DNA manipulation therapy. Or maybe radiation and chemotherapy. We could start experimenting with Serah.
Serah doesn't seem to have any problem messing with other people's DNA, so I guess she'd be okay with is messing about in hers.

Fennario

#561048 Jul 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting.. Troubling;for sure.. But interesting River Tam finds herself identifying
w Skombolis..
I don't know why anybody outside of the hive has anything positive to say about Skombolis, since his behavior has been beneath contemptible on a number of fronts, including with you, but that's their business.

Montreal

#561049 Jul 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>I can't even believe RR is trying to argue homophobia is a trait one is born with..
lol.
Of course it's taught.. Just like racism..

I had a childhood friend who would not swim in our town pool
If a black child was in that pool.. I would think to my self... "Why not"..
She was a victim of racism..
Because RR wants to think of homophobia as natural in some way.

Montreal

#561050 Jul 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Serah doesn't seem to have any problem messing with other people's DNA, so I guess she'd be okay with is messing about in hers.
Us*

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#561052 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for that, Juice. That certainly suggests that wherever homophobia comes from, embracing it is a choice, and that people can be chastised for making it. I don't know where Riverside Redneck was going with his naturalistic argument, but I know where Western culture is headed.
Now that I don't go to my parents' church anymore, I don't c y I should have a problem with them? I must say, this thread is a bit like a float in the Mardi Gras @ times.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#561053 Jul 22, 2013

Morning

“Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying,‘Make me feel important.’Never forget this message when working with people.”

~ Mary Kay Ash

Thought for the Day

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#561054 Jul 22, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, Please work in me today to ripen the fruit of the Spirit. Help me to bear this fruit in my life...to show and share love, joy, and peace; to be long-suffering, gentle, and good; to have strong faith; to be meek and temperate, slow to speak and quick to listen. I want to walk in the Spirit so that my life will be pleasing to you and a light in the darkness, that the world may know that You are God. With praise a
and thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus. Amen

Prime time with God

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#561055 Jul 22, 2013
Encouraging Words....

For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Romans 10:13

K-Love

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#561056 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I know who you are: a bitter, Christian curmudgeon with the social skills of a scorpion. You demonstrate it in every post.
<quoted text>
Wrong on two counts. You are an ambassador for your church, and you are not a doctor.
<quoted text>
What's bovernment? Rule by cattle? What's new about that?
<quoted text>
Yeah you are.
LOL I want to meet the great cow guru.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#561057 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, it takes two, and you have indicated that you won't be one of them. That's fine with me. I was just surprised that you said what might have been a kind thing to me, and was testing the water.
So I tried to clarify whether you were interested in trying to get along better, and you were clear enough that you were not. I understand. I am dedicated to opposing your church, and you cannot be friendly with such a person.
What a sweet...sweet Man you are Ians....

>>>H_U_G_S<< <

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#561058 Jul 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever bring my Father into your low down postings, EVER again; please. He is dead and buried, but his Soul is linked to me and what I read, he knows. You cannot imagine how my heart felt reading your sick words.
For now, Lacez, I will no longer respond to your postings and will accept that your feelings towards me are lower than dirt and despicable, and be happy with that.
If you had any understanding about DNA at all, you would understand that I explained in my own way, that scientists have now found a way to repair traumatised DNA ~ and trauma to a child is being molested or abused, and it affects life continually.
Most homosexuals that I know take drugs to alter their hormones and the young couple (she is a male and had her breasts removed when she was 20) I mentioned before take voice lessons to get their voice levels correct. They both take hormone replacement drugs and he also has permanent hair removal done to ensure know masculine growth appears.
I know his life as a child was tough; although I don't know anything about his/her girlfriend/boyfriend. They want to have children naturally because they can (or could) back then, and once that has happened he wants to have his penis removed.
Would they go to all the trouble they are going to if they could feel natural in their own Vessels?
I have no idea why you think all of these reasons are selfish and uncaring, or why you might think I don't care for these people and see their suffering, because it is simply not so.
When my Brother was going to the AID's Support Group clinic years ago, I went and had a meal there - to see the other life he was living; the tough one, living with AIDs. Many of those Gay people died back then, and my Uncle is one of them.
I haven't brought him into the picture before, because he is/was very ashamed of dying of the results of being Gay. He had been in many wars, and retired from the Australian Army after 23 years as a Warrant Officer 1. His retirement should have been filled with fun, he was quite a wealthy man as he had no wife or children and he spent little during his life outside of the forces.
It was horrible seeing him literally wither away in front of your eyes, and the last time I saw him, I was holding him up, feeding him jelly.
Now that I think about it, I was hand feeding Mum too, the last time I saw her, cucumber and tomato taken from the sandwich they gave her for her last Supper. She died in my arms totally unexpectedly, but now they are together.
You are a clueless and griefing concern troll.

"Wahhh don't mention my dead father, or my dead brother, or my single staight and childless uncle who all died in misery".

Wow god really smiles on your lot doesn't he?

"Treatment like bathing with 'your' father" did not specifically refer to YOUR father, it refers to a gay person being told to bathe with his father(or her mother) which was advocated as a way to "strengthen the sense of masculine or feminine identity and correct distorted styles of relating with members of the same and opposite gender" in their treatment of homosexuality. Even an idiot could ascertain that, you aren't even an idiot.

If "bathing with serahs daddy" is a prescription for a straight life I'm sure he'd have been a busy man given how many christian parents would want their deviant offspring cured.

You are one of the true flakes of the thread, congratulations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#561059 Jul 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're putting a book before your family? How sad for your family!
<quoted text>
Huh?
<quoted text>
Have you read the words of every mythology text before picking one? Why should I read your apparently arrogant myths over someone else's? Their myths are probably better than yours, and nicer to families.
Don't read it. believe your mythology text, fine by me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 692,178
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Tellthetruth 990,733
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Jim-ca 47,344
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr Asslickerandrew 15
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Paul really is dead 476
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr bksmoker 24
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 13 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
More from around the web