“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#560418 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about China?
He's in Shanghai.
Hong Kong and Shanghai have about as much to do with each other (weather wise) as Miami Beach and the Jersey Shore.
Are you ignorant or stupid?
Yup, Shanghai is in the high 90s and low 100s.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#560420 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in Shanghai.
Hong Kong and Shanghai have about as much to do with each other (weather wise) as Miami Beach and the Jersey Shore.
Both! LOL

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#560422 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in Shanghai.
He's both.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#560423 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in Shanghai.
Since when is "Central District, Hong Kong" in Shanghai moron?
_______

Catcher1
Since: Sep 10
Central District, Hong Kong

“"None shall pass"”

There

#560424 Jul 20, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I too from Vikings Sweedish, and AUSTRIA ROYAL ANCESTORY OF FRANZ JOSEPH,AND HABSBURG BLUE BLOOD
my great grand grand father was Jew governor of Jerusalem, great great great mama was greek and owner of island Patmos for 2000 years during exile of apotle John who got Revelation at age 98.
so it look like dr Shrink is royal dynasty,and you my friend simple peasant slave care warriors swords before them
got were tribes residing in Swiss German forests and serving Roman Empire,later conquering romans and built Cologne Castle RCC Dom at XII century
My ancestry includes the real 'King Arthur', St. Ambrose and all the way back to Odin.

<smile>

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#560425 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
When replying to RA and you, yes.
<quoted text>
No. Why would you think that?
<quoted text>
Didn't ask about his thoughts, did I? What makes you think I would care one way or the other?
Because you seem to think you have some big advantage or that you're wielding some big stick or control over Christians when you write things like "you not Christian" or in your exact words to that writer "Wow!!! And this clown expects people to believe he's a Christian".

You think the Christians on the billboard feel hurt when writers like you write they not no Christian? you think you taking away some big noble title from a person when you write to them that they not no Christian?

Maybe some do, but I'm a Christian, and if the likes of you and these other humanists don't believe I'm a Christian my response to you would like [so what]?

You think Christians live to impress you? you think you hurting the Christian when you reject Jesus Christ? you think Christians are responsible for your rejection? you think Christian see you as some big prize they must win?

You want to reject Jesus Christ, die and go to hell if you want, nobody responsible for that except you.

But no think you spend all this time on this website reading about Jesus Christ and think a Christian offended when you don't think they is a Christian. Just who the __ do you think you are?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#560426 Jul 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for 1 - i believe that you're a (hot) female because you said you are and because you're conservative and not a twisted lib/fascist nut-bag.
2 - because instead of encouraging my (pretend/cyber) andvances, you seem to ignore me completely...:-((lol:)
Oh, I thought maybe it was because you'd seen my pic when I had it up. ;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#560427 Jul 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...
... I'm a Christian,....
Like Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses and Messianic Jews are Christians ?

According to the Catholics, they are the only "real Christians".

Maybe when all the Christians agree they are all Christians then non-Christians will understand what a Christian is.

At the moment, even Christians can;t explain what a Christian is.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560428 Jul 20, 2013

“"None shall pass"”

There

#560429 Jul 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
_______
Catcher1
It isn't, that is why you area moron.
They were talking about Shanghai and you posted:

"Hmm, you should have checked the current weather in Hong Kong before you got caught in your lie about being in China.
Now in Hong Kong
84°"

You are such an idiot. Please tell me you are mentally ill so I can stop hating you for being so evil.

Location hidden

#560430 Jul 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do have naked pictures on the internet, then yes you would loose a lot of respect from a lot of people on here.
Really? Did I say I put them there or did you just assume that? They are there.

Very few people here respect me. I learned that early.
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No , I am not ashamed of my body .
I think you are.
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more respect for myself than to go naked in public.
Just because I am a Christian , does not say that is why I don't go around in public naked.
So, what's wrong with naked? Have you seen a naked man? Have you seen a naked woman?

Teach me. I don't understand why naked is disrespectful.
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so naive and have a lot to learn.
You're half right.

Do not underestimate me.

Location hidden

#560431 Jul 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a life you have led.
You should write a book.
I have been told that before.

Location hidden

#560433 Jul 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
_______
Catcher1
Dig the hole as deep as you want.

Or say, "You're right River. You know much more about China than I do. I'm sorry."

Location hidden

#560434 Jul 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were a woman. I had seen some insults about you where I thought they were calling a man a woman. Apparently it was just a gender-tailored insult. So when you were called "a classless slut", Catcher knows you are a woman?
As for Yellowdog, yeah it was a bit much for me personally as I don't really connect with the whole telling people regularly they are going to hell. I never see that said regularly by someone who acts nice on a regular basis. I actually got into it with her a few times and tried to point out that we can't go around ranking sins. I mean its natural to do as humans but as far as God as concerned, pretty much anyway a sin is a sin.
I only bring that up to say no matter how little someone likes another poster or even if they feel the person is not likeable, the instant they take it off of Topix and into real life they are so far over the line its not even debatable. This place can bring out the worst in people and I am not gonna lie, there have been times where I wouldn't have felt the least bit bad if I heard something bad (within reason) happened to a couple of posters. But to try to be the cause of it? No freakin way.
Forgot even for a second the legality or morality aspect of it, if someone has so little control over themselves that an anonymous person on the Internet has gotten them to go to crazy extremes and do things they probably have never even done due to a real life situation, its time to check themselves in somewhere for observation. anybody at anytime can log off their computer and be 100% done with it. And simply not liking someone is never a reason to try to do them harm. Let alone a job in this kind of economy or come between them and a parent
There are situations ONLINE where I would say, hey whatever happen is what happens and that person brought the attention or abuse on themselves. I don't care what happened between posters ONLINE. But again, the second someone takes it offline they are in the wrong. What they try to do offline can take it from wrong to plain evil
(T) Peace
Topix is almost as bad as Craigslist when it comes to abusive, stalking posters. It's too bad the worst of them can't be kept off the board permanently.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#560435 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I think you are.
<quoted text>
So, what's wrong with naked? Have you seen a naked man? Have you seen a naked woman?
<quoted text>
You're half right.
Do not underestimate me.
I think you're respected by many.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#560436 Jul 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
_______
Catcher1
I believe that's the current location of his Internet provider under his avatar, not his actual location.

Location hidden

#560437 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have been told that before.
What a life you have lied, sir?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#560438 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I think you are.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're half right.
Do not underestimate me.
It is not my place to tell you what is wrong about going around in the public NAKED. Go ask your parents, they might know.

If you don't understand why it would be disrespectful to go around in the public naked, then you really aren't very bright are you?
I did underestimate you--I thought you might have KNOWN that.

You are showing your true colors.

Location hidden

#560439 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is almost as bad as Craigslist when it comes to abusive, stalking posters. It's too bad the worst of them can't be kept off the board permanently.
Don't make me say it, sir.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#560440 Jul 20, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Cherokee Prince 882,361
Who’s Really to blame for wife-beating? (Sep '14) 26 min dGo eDanmd lHoy i... 7
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Lyndi 177,918
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 46 min 15th Dalai Lama 8,491
Michelle Sam quits football because of 'mental ... 58 min Rufus P Mudbone J... 5
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Critical Eye 4,245
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 603,932
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr sangili karuppan 7,719
More from around the web