Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#560450 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me say it, sir.
Shaddup, stalker.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560451 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
...
Very few people here respect me.....
Far more than you think.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#560452 Jul 20, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
IMHO the discussion is a tautology. I have better things to ponder than chasing my own tail. LOL
So you're leaving? Bye.
>:)

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560453 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Shaddup, stalker.
Sir, no sir.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560454 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dig the hole as deep as you want.
Or say, "You're right River. You know much more about China than I do. I'm sorry."
That would require honesty and humility.

Don't hold your breath.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560455 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is almost as bad as Craigslist when it comes to abusive, stalking posters. It's too bad the worst of them can't be kept off the board permanently.
Thank you, Mrs. Himmler.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560456 Jul 20, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that's the current location of his Internet provider under his avatar, not his actual location.
Topix auto-location is based on the last router with published identity information. It can be thousands of miles from the user's actual location.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#560457 Jul 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for 1 - i believe that you're a (hot) female because you said you are and because you're conservative and not a twisted lib/fascist nut-bag.
2 - because instead of encouraging my (pretend/cyber) andvances, you seem to ignore me completely...:-((lol:)
I never described myself as hot before today, but who am I to argue with a fan. ;)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560459 Jul 20, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Great wheels!
Thanks!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#560460 Jul 20, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Far more than you think.
Stinky socks don't count.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#560461 Jul 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You, too?
Stalking is a crime. What I do is not even an infraction of the Topix (or Facebook) terms of service.
When nano or anybody else posts to Facebook or Topix, it becomes public information.
Regarding me posting links, were you aware that one can link not only to any page in a thread, but that Topix actually includes a links in each post individually in the post header section? Why do you suppose it does that?
Furthermore, I have gone out of my way to protect the privacy of individuals that have given the world their first and last names. I have given only their last initials, and pro
vided no links to their Facebook pages.
You're out of line.
Yes - he is out of line..
RR, to me, stands for Repulsive Repulsive..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560462 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it looks great.
Did you think about black chrome for the valve covers?
A friend of mine has a 59 Chevy Truck and he did the whole dash in nickel and black chrome. I like the black chrome. I don't know the chemical process so I don't know if it would hold up to the heat. I've only snorted chromic acid twice so...
I wanted to make it look different from other cars. Lots have chrome and aluminum, few painted ones.
Might give your idea a shot on the Z28's engine though.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560463 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you're leaving? Bye.
>:)
WTF ?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#560464 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Stinky socks don't count.
Socks count by twos.

LOL

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560465 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Stinky socks don't count.
Don't be so hard on yourself, sir.

You're always a pleasant distraction from reality.

Keep up the good work.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#560466 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
The woman sitting two tables behind you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =amQRx7cAk3MXX
Wow! What a great scene! I have to see this movie now.

It reminds me a little of "Powder," a pretty good movie from 1995 about an empath that looks a little like Hitman. If you don't feel like wathcing all three-and-a-half minutes of this film clip, skip ahead to 1:45, where Powder puts his hand on a deer that is dying, and simultaneously grabs the wrist of the hunter than just shot it that bridges the hunter to deer's experience of dying. Incidentally, the hunter is so traumatized by the experience that he is never able to hunt again. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The whole movie is on the Internet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560467 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you're leaving? Bye.
>:)

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560468 Jul 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What a great scene! I have to see this movie now.
It reminds me a little of "Powder," a pretty good movie from 1995 about an empath that looks a little like Hitman. If you don't feel like wathcing all three-and-a-half minutes of this film clip, skip ahead to 1:45, where Powder puts his hand on a deer that is dying, and simultaneously grabs the wrist of the hunter than just shot it that bridges the hunter to deer's experience of dying. Incidentally, the hunter is so traumatized by the experience that he is never able to hunt again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TGqpGTfQqdcXX
The whole movie is on the Internet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I've seen Powder.

It's not easy being a freak of nature.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#560469 Jul 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one taking hormone tablets or drugs to turn me into something I am not. They are already getting help, aren't they? I have just remembered I am not responding to you, but just wanted to explain something to you THAT YOU DO NOT APPEAR TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!
So, mid stream you remembered you weren't posting any more rants to
Lacez - yet you hit send?

You never answered my question, Serah. Do you also support lobotomies ?!

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560470 Jul 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What a great scene! I have to see this movie now.
It reminds me a little of "Powder," a pretty good movie from 1995 about an empath that looks a little like Hitman. If you don't feel like wathcing all three-and-a-half minutes of this film clip, skip ahead to 1:45, where Powder puts his hand on a deer that is dying, and simultaneously grabs the wrist of the hunter than just shot it that bridges the hunter to deer's experience of dying. Incidentally, the hunter is so traumatized by the experience that he is never able to hunt again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TGqpGTfQqdcXX
The whole movie is on the Internet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm not sure Hitman is your style. I could be wrong. It's based on a FPS video game.

I liked it but I liked the game too. Don't tell my parents.

If you like Timothy Olyphant, then watch Deadwood or Justified.

Deadwood scene. Excellent dialog and as a plus, teeth spitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Justified scene. I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Double Fine 36,169
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr ffj 988,400
How did black people get here ( economically) 5 hr Johnny 58
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 688,468
United 175 hit the south [email protected] 7 hr Doctor REALITY 2
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 7 hr Doctor REALITY 15
We do NOT need any walls! 21 hr Johnny 31
More from around the web