Ol Salt

Howey In The Hills, FL

#560202 Jul 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Who can blame you?
<quoted text>
More evidence that you're not a Christian. Christianity kind of takes the sexy out of the head even when nature put it in the body. I'll bet that Whispers is smokin' hot physically, but she said that she would wear twenty sweaters to a ten hand strip poker game.
Of course, that was before G_O_D posted the data correlating female orgasms with the willingness to engage in anal and oral sex. Maybe that will motivate her to get jiggy wit it.
Some of the best I ever had was women that regularly attended church. Is there a correlation between these women, their church affiliation/belief structure and their sexual prowess; I don't know. But make no mistake, female believers are not frigid or prudes.

Are you married to the only woman you've ever known sexually? There's nothing wrong with it if you are. But it certainly doesn't make you an expert on the sexual habits of church-going women or other women period.

What you've posted is nothing more than bold conjecture. You have no facts ...no basis at all to back up your assertion.
That's some training you got there.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#560203 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. homophobia is the human reaction when an individual finds homosexuality unnatural and repulsive; however, it is unique to humans therefore unnatural ..
.. animals don't wear clothes. If a naked man runs onto a ball field, most people would think it unnatural, abnormal and immoral. A ferret would laugh at you ..
.. and, the cause of homophobia? Can you point to any reason other than religion or latent homosexuality to disparage people simply because they are who they are ??..
.. indoctrination baby, indoctrination ..
.. your turn. I can't wait, need to run some errands ..
Homophobia is mainly used by the illuminatis and is a key word for anti heterosexual.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#560204 Jul 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it there bully wooly.lol lol
Papa&#65279; Emeritus II intodruces Dancig. lol

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#560205 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well, I used to think I had that problem because I've never had too many friends and feel like I avoid social situations just because there's people there.
I disagree with that now, I've learned that I don't avoid people at all, I just like being by myself.
<quoted text>
Why do you say that?
It's all about open competition. We have it here on the internet.

That's all skepticism needs to win. Individual Christians will be able to protect their faith, but they won't be able to spread it around like they have been.

If you submit your ideas to competition, and they suck, people will know, and you won't be invited to their parties.

The internet spells the demise of Christianity in America. It will take longer if you guys keep your faith to yourselves. If you insist on competing, the exposure will hasten the fall.

I advise you to protect your faith in silence, if you want to keep it, and do so comfortably. That's my advice. It would serve my agenda better if you didn't take it. I want that competition to take place and I want it to be heavily populated.

Embrace the grey.

#560206 Jul 20, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Stalking had nothing to do with it. Putting 2 and 2 together did. Its just the most reasonable answer. The only other suspect I would have is Lele. I could see her behind the scenes doing something like that to..........
Don't tell me you follow a definition for stalking?

I thought we could use that word for anything.

------

The most likely suspect is someone who doesn't post much at all, not someone who posts a lot, and/or who has little in the way of inhibitions. Do IANS or Lele have a history of holding back? Are they shy?

I don't know who is leaving all those icons. I don't care either.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#560207 Jul 20, 2013
Le_le wrote:
I do believe in Jesus Christ.. It is written on my heart. There's just no way I could ever deny Him.. Yet, it's His followers that take extreme measures to control our world,..To say they hate because God said this or that.. And so, therefore, they can rule and judge the rest of humankind?? Nope, I do not buy it, it's not what God wants.. And I do believe every single soul will not face a hell in the afterlife.. Yes, the church is the enemy..always has been..
I find nothing objectionable in that, Le-Le, and am very happy for you that your faith edifies you rather than the alternative. People like you, Grace Walker, and Al Garcia help clarify for me the full spectrum of what's out there, and which parts of it I should despise, and which parts I should not. It is clear to me that my target should be the church, not the individual believer.

And to you Christians that defend the church, it is not your Christianity per se that I object to. If I don't mind that in some of you, I don't mind it in any of you. It's the hive mentality, and individuals with other ethical deficiencies. And for that, I blame your church. The religious people that distance themselves from the collective are better, healthier people, whereas you zealous defenders of "the body" are the worst.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#560208 Jul 20, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me you follow a definition for stalking?
I thought we could use that word for anything.
------
The most likely suspect is someone who doesn't post much at all, not someone who posts a lot, and/or who has little in the way of inhibitions. Do IANS or Lele have a history of holding back? Are they shy?
I don't know who is leaving all those icons. I don't care either.
Lele has a tendency to try to get under peoples skin. Ians has been trying to get under Epi's skin.

They have both proven to trite and childish. I dont care who it is either, because I dont care doesnt mean I dont have an opinion of who it is.

What ians has done on facebook falls under the definition of stalking whether you want to admit it or not.

Fennario

#560210 Jul 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Fools make a mock at sin; but among the righteous there is favour.
Yes, of course, and he who laughs last laughs hardest. And a stitch in time saves nine.

Here's a good word: sententious. Not you, but preachy preachers.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#560211 Jul 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"Knock it off"? I'll 'knock it off' when I feel like it little man.
LMAO
Truly you are a legend in your own lunchtime.
Lol, that's why I dig you, ole chap.

You've got a riotous sense if humor.

I mean humour, sorry.

Fennario

#560212 Jul 20, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to see you bro, I feel icky.
You're glad to see me? I hope so.

Icky? In what sense? Sick? Unhappy? Is there any way I can help?

I hope that you have see how famously G_O_D and I are getting along. I hope that we can stay friends. I don't see why not if you're not identifying with Christianity or its church.

Location hidden

#560213 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
We're certainly not free to disobey our own will. Whatever we choose to do is our will.
Maybe what we mean is the freedom to choose our will. There is really no way to know if what we feel like doing at any juncture - our will - could have been otherwise. I don't actually choose my will except in a limited way. I may choose my actions to effect that will, like choosing the chocolate ice cream over the vanilla, but I don't remember ever choosing to prefer chocolate.
And if one day, I perversely choose the vanilla just to demonstrate to myself that I have free will, how can I decide if I chose that moment to do that, or the will to do so at just that time was visited upon me by undiscernible neurological factors? I can't.
As for their god, it couldn't have free will if it is perfect. Nothing perfect can change without becoming imperfect. Consider a perfect circle of unit radius perfectly centered about the intersection of the x and y-axes. You can't change anything without ending up with an imperfect version.
A perfect being could not act. Everything about it and everything that it controls is already perfect, and it is not free to vary from perfection. Can it freely do evil and remain perfect?
In fact, a perfect being couldn't even think, because thinking is a change in the mental state.
Good post. Except for the "God changing" part.

God does not change.

"I the LORD do not change" Malachi 3:6

Location hidden

#560214 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
To nobody. It's horrible advise. It's just about your worst option if punched in the cheek. An authentic god would have known that.
It's "horrible advice" to not fight?

Embrace the grey.

#560215 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Nope. I'm just sick of Catcher's whining and lying about me.
What goes around comes around.
What do we have at the salad bar today?

I see some "eye for an eye" and some "turn the other cheek". Hmmm, I think I'm in the mood for...

-------

I don't suppose Christianity teaches you a better alternative for dealing with confrontations.

If you want to put the issue to rest, you need to go through a process. Clearly define what the disagreement is, express your ideal outcome, consider what compromises you can make, and work towards the middle. When you feel you can go no further, express an interest in respecting the differences that remain.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#560216 Jul 20, 2013
Ol Salt wrote:
<quoted text>Some of the best I ever had was women that regularly attended church. Is there a correlation between these women, their church affiliation/belief structure and their sexual prowess; I don't know. But make no mistake, female believers are not frigid or prudes.
Are you married to the only woman you've ever known sexually? There's nothing wrong with it if you are. But it certainly doesn't make you an expert on the sexual habits of church-going women or other women period.
What you've posted is nothing more than bold conjecture. You have no facts ...no basis at all to back up your assertion.
That's some training you got there.
I was lucky enough to attend a Catholic school growing up. Those girls like to rebel..........

Frank Zappa had it right, not Billy Joel..........
;o)

Fennario

#560217 Jul 20, 2013
itsme wrote:
I don't know for certain. But I think Jesus loves you especially because he is known to have a soft spot for chronic mastabators. God bless you.
Wasilla, Alaska? Sarah, is that you? Can you see Russia?

See you later, masturbator.
After a while, pedophile.

I sure hope Sarah runs for the Senate just for the comedy gold.

Speaking of which, why don't we ever hear from Dubya any more?

Fennario

#560218 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Hey Catcher, if you meet a dark haired dude named Zhang, steer clear. He's bad news. He owes me money. He hangs out with a girl named Cheng. Wish I was there.
Zhang has dark hair? Curly or straight?

I hear that you need to steer clear of that chick Cheng, too. She's had more wangs in her than a Chinese telephone directory.

Location hidden

#560219 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I appreciate your honesty there.
As far as RR. Like I said before I dont read many of his posts. I skim alot. I dont have the time to read everyone. I would imagine I would have been riding Ians long ago if i was to read all his posts, but..........
From what i've read of RR he is funny, I honestly cant say if he's onry or not. What draws me to his posts are when there is a clown icon on one. Red X's and nuts and dim bulbs dont really draw me to read a post of anyones..........
*uses Jedi mind trick*

You want to read all of RR's posts.....

Embrace the grey.

#560220 Jul 20, 2013
If someone invited you to facebook and you declined, would you go back to those profiles continouously behind the scenes to (I have to use the word spy here because its really the word that fits best) spy on them?
If you declined the invite, what would be your interest in going back to those profiles?
IANS explained himself thoroughly.

He had an expectation of privacy that wasn't met when someone contacted him. He investigated the source of the security leak. It wasn't necessarily the person that contacted him that he was concerned about. It could have just been the possibility that a similar situation could be realized with less than trustworthy people using the same avenues.

What I'm wondering, is how you'll treat the spy that provoked IANS into action. Surely you'll have some choice words for them, right?

Embrace the grey.

#560221 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
We're certainly not free to disobey our own will. Whatever we choose to do is our will.
Maybe what we mean is the freedom to choose our will. There is really no way to know if what we feel like doing at any juncture - our will - could have been otherwise. I don't actually choose my will except in a limited way. I may choose my actions to effect that will, like choosing the chocolate ice cream over the vanilla, but I don't remember ever choosing to prefer chocolate.
And if one day, I perversely choose the vanilla just to demonstrate to myself that I have free will, how can I decide if I chose that moment to do that, or the will to do so at just that time was visited upon me by undiscernible neurological factors? I can't.
As for their god, it couldn't have free will if it is perfect. Nothing perfect can change without becoming imperfect. Consider a perfect circle of unit radius perfectly centered about the intersection of the x and y-axes. You can't change anything without ending up with an imperfect version.
A perfect being could not act. Everything about it and everything that it controls is already perfect, and it is not free to vary from perfection. Can it freely do evil and remain perfect?
In fact, a perfect being couldn't even think, because thinking is a change in the mental state.
Hey! I use the ice cream argument.

The circle one is new to me.

Have you spied any good movies lately?

Embrace the grey.

#560222 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Tide !!..
.. yep, it's a macro. We need to give Epi a few hugs. Everyday she assiduously posts her 'Thought Of The Day' and prayer. She does no harm. Isn't that our goal ??..
{{ Epi Hug }}
Threeway hug!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,352
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Dave Nelson 229,930
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 548,492
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Dr_Zorderz 261,643
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Lyndi 174,419
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 36 min siva 185
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 5,455
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr top 1,070
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 19 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE