Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560045 Jul 20, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know, Rednecks sure do love them some duct tape.
The woman sitting two tables behind you...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#560046 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no God but yourself.
Jesus said, "I am in the way of the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, you're free."
I know, I just don't go around saying there's no need to fear ME because IAM LOVE. Opps.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#560047 Jul 20, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that there are only three aspects to God :)
Thanks for answering that. I was curious as to how it is that some believe in the Triune, while others(Christians too), only believe in one deity, not one deity with three components, or aspects as you term it, but only one deity - that they may believe comprises *all*- but not a deity with separate and different aspects - yet the same deity - but with distinct roles assigned to those components as trinitarian Christians believe in.

Location hidden

#560048 Jul 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hello Sailor ~ fancy needing your son in an answer to a question would you do it for your Son?
I think the question was, "Would you change places with the criminal named Jesus when he was tacked to a piece of wood?"

Or something like that.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#560049 Jul 20, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Skombolis wrote:
You said you Christians ought to be restricted to their homes and private places of worship if they want to talk about their faith.
Nope. Mangled again.
Skombolis wrote:
How is that you having no problem with people's personal journey?
I have no problem with what you believe, just some of the things you do. How many times have I told you to feel free to dip a Scary Chicken in goat's blood, hammer it to a stick with jingly bells, and dance around it all night in the nude while baying at the moon if that's what centers you, gives your life purpose, moral grounding, and a framework for understanding the universe? Just keep it to yourself, because I really don't care what you think the Scary Chicken wants from me.
Skombolis wrote:
Is any mention of faith by a Christian "carrying water for the church"?
Usually. Most mentions of faith by Christians are laudatory and an endorsement of Christianity. You just mentioned faith yourself. Toward what purpose?

Let's retrace our history: I posted criticisms of your church, you bristled and began spinning my words and calling me a liar based on your version, I called you out for it, and you have been on the attack ever since, refusing multiple efforts on my part to find a peaceful resolution to our differences. But you will have none of it, because I continue to declaim the church, which brings us to this post.

Again I ask, what are you doing now? Why have you brought up faith? Whatever your answer, do you think that you can detach it from your support of the church?

Fennario

#560050 Jul 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
What official church teachings are you referring to and from what denomination or churches?
You're confabulating again. I made no mention of any official anything. Nor am I interested in individual denominations or any other divisions in your church.
Skombolis wrote:
you even said even if you AGREED with the message someone was preaching, such as love thy neighbor, it needs to be restricted to homes and churches because you don't feel Christians have the right to mix their beliefs with society. Society they are part of.
Nope. I said none of those things, mangler.
Skombolis wrote:
You condemn the morality of Christians
Nope, mangler, you got it wrong again. I condemn the ethics of Christian doctrine. Some Christians transcend them, and I commend them when they do, as I just did Le_Le here at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Skombolis wrote:
You say things like "filthy Christian liar"
To you, not to all Christians. They are not all filthy or liars. Grace isn't. Al Garcia isn't. You are.
Skombolis wrote:
You are worthless and so is your religion
Your religion is less than worthless. It's a liability. It's a burden on society.

Fennario

#560051 Jul 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Sociopath at work.
Catcher1 wrote:
Sociopath in kiss-up mode
Catcher1 wrote:
Sociopath seeking alliance.
LOL.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#560052 Jul 20, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is funny and I've had these said to me once or twice such as I'm too spiritually lost to understand what the bible means.
I can usually find a Scripture to use as a reference to something that comes up in the Oracles ~ and have debated this with Ministers of Churches (Religion) but of course, there is no comprehension that the Bible and Oracles used effectively can ease the Soul of one who is not at ease, or (dis)eased. Stress and anxiety can do much to the workings of inner harmony, and that is what is needed to be sought. In my experiences and from my way of seeing things, that is. I would assume that others have urges to search for information to satisfy some quest from within (what I referred to as the quest(ion)) and I was Seeking Serah from urges to reading and trying to follow her path in the Bible, to asking questions of others in forums if they knew where she went.

I do believe it was Micah, back in the What do you think of Jesus thread when that was the Topix of the day, who gave me the link to Serah Bat Asher, and I have learned much about her since. She is of major importance in my life, and although I do not pray to her or think of her as a replacement for GOD at anytime, there is some sort of drawing attraction to her that has been fascinating.

The whole Spiritual journey has been exciting and fascinating, and will continue to do so :)

Fennario

#560053 Jul 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I have told you repeatedly I do care what you believes so long as she is honest about it ... And now despite 4 years of using the Bible and still talking about Jesus even weeks ago, she refuses to admit if she even believes in either because she is looking to befriend a group of atheists
Self-contradiction like this is part of what makes you a clown.

#560054 Jul 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is calling them subhuman.
When you attempt to look down on someone for who they are, saying they need help when there is no harm caused in any instance, is to call someone subhuman, a different class of sick individuals.
I don't know how you live with yourself.
"I'm so wonderful, even though I call people abnormal and say they need to be cured simply because they're different."
Yup, lower than dirt.
I am not the one taking hormone tablets or drugs to turn me into something I am not. They are already getting help, aren't they? I have just remembered I am not responding to you, but just wanted to explain something to you THAT YOU DO NOT APPEAR TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!

Fennario

#560055 Jul 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You got a little something on your nose Ah, there it is, its Ians' ass LOL
Your phony issues of propriety regarding family members and discussion of suicide underscore what a hypocrite you are.

#560056 Jul 20, 2013
Ol Salt wrote:
Hello Serah ...
I see you own a Q...r.
What'cha gonna do with him?
Mmhhh ~ are you the Ol Salt from many years ago, or a new Ol Salt?

I understand most of your posting, but you have me lost here Q...r?

Or are you referring to my Brother? Or are you thinking queer intent and ions? If you are referring to any of those things I have just hinted at, then you remember my writings of long ago that said they will work with our DNA to clear it up.

And you will understand why I have been recording as much as I could for proof of things Ol Salt; for some reason, people need proof.

What'cha think I should do?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#560057 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman sitting two tables behind you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =amQRx7cAk3MXX
Someone in there was... http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#560058 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the question was, "Would you change places with the criminal named Jesus when he was tacked to a piece of wood?"
Or something like that.
If I was alive back then I probably would have thrown myself over JESUS every step of the way and done what ever I could, or what ever was in me, to prevent what happened.

If my son was in that predicament, I would do the same. If it was my daughter I would do the same, but I do not know if I would do it for someone else's child; unless my whole lifestyle as I know it changes.

Better?

#560059 Jul 20, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Why do Christians pray?
Do they believe God only hears their thoughts when they pray? Do they believe they have some information to relay to God that he doesn't already know? Do they believe they can ask for God to do something he wasn't planning on doing, and get him to change his mind? Do they believe that God is talking directly to them, with words?
When I was a Christian, I never asked myself what the point of praying was. Not once did I ever consider the reason for this practice.
Now I know why. I'm sure that most of the skeptics here know why too.
It is a much stronger link than we have every second of the day.....

Strange you didn't realise it ~ or perhaps your Prayers were not earnestly from the Heart and Soul, but from the skeptical mind itself?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#560060 Jul 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-contradiction like this is part of what makes you a clown.
I knew it. That's what it is.

It's so clear now.

The clown shoes.

Location hidden

#560061 Jul 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>If I was alive back then I probably would have thrown myself over JESUS every step of the way and done what ever I could, or what ever was in me, to prevent what happened.

Better?
No. I can understand if it was your child but why would you do that for a Jewish criminal? Even the people that knew him didn't do that.

The people that actually (supposedly) knew him. They were all like, Jesus who?

"That dude?, nah man. I seen him in the hood. Dude was crazy. Talkin bout stuff nobody knew."

"Me? I was at Mag's house. I heard some commotion and I went to da window, know what I'm sayin? Mag said, Hey Simon, Peter?"

"That's all I know. Stop persecutin me, dude."

#560062 Jul 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I can understand if it was your child but why would you do that for a Jewish criminal? Even the people that knew him didn't do that.
The people that actually (supposedly) knew him. They were all like, Jesus who?
"That dude?, nah man. I seen him in the hood. Dude was crazy. Talkin bout stuff nobody knew."
"Me? I was at Mag's house. I heard some commotion and I went to da window, know what I'm sayin? Mag said, Hey Simon, Peter?"
"That's all I know. Stop persecutin me, dude."
Huh?

Location hidden

#560063 Jul 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
It's all good, dear.

Just hug your Pug and know that one day, people like me will be in charge OF EVERYTHING!!!

:-)

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#560064 Jul 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "treatment" like making you bathe with your father?
You're sick.
You know the failure rate is 99%, right?
That's why Exodus International shut down.
You know why?
Because it isn't anything to be cured.
Homosexuality occurs in nature all the time. You know what doesn't?
Any form of homophobia.
Sorry, but I'd pick natural over your twisted definition of "normal" any day.
I take it this post doesn't mean Serah's father. You were referring to the "treatments" of groups like Exodus, which sounds like something out of Orwell.

No wonder they shut down, which is only recent.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/danielle-kaufma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Turkey 839,983
The Art of Choosing the Right Driving School 1 hr gpsdrivingschool 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 1966 3,084
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr Timeitwassaid 466
SIEMENS SERVIS LEVENT (O2I2) 342 OO 24 ) Siemen... 2 hr siemenswr 1
Kalite ileri Teknoloji SIEMENS ( 342 00 24 ) AK... 2 hr siemenswr 1
Want Voip Billing Reseller Service? 3 hr cloudastrix 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Liam 590,800
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Mr Ironhart 4,636
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Jarring 100,083
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Insults Are Easier 271,403
More from around the web