Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#560144 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you see homosexuality as abnormal, you're probably repulsed by it ..
.. why are you uncomfortable with a man who is a bit different than yourself ??..
.. you're not uncomfortable with me. What's the difference ??..
Epi had 40 negative icons on her post. I believe Ians put 35 or better of them there.

Of course I'm not the trained professional he is. I just see his unhealthy obsession with christians.

I'm going to risk putting a smiley face here so you know the context of the post, and hope that Ians doesnt miscalculate and think I'm really unhappy and overcompensating with the smiley faces..........

;o)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#560145 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see homosexuality as abnormal, I was speaking hypothetically.
I'm not uncomfortable with it.
I'm comfortable with you.
One can debate homosexuality without being homosexual, yes?
One call also debate homophobia without being homophobic.
.. if you see homosexuality as normal and natural, why do you continue creating these bizarre arguments ??..

.. why should Jesus love me ??..

With Established Harem

#560146 Jul 20, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiousity, would you be repulsed by having sex with a man? Would it be uncomfortable for you? Could you enjoy it at all?
.. been there, done that. Twas enjoyable. When it comes to homosexuality, it's not all about sex. There's an emotional component that is difficult to explain, an energy ..

With Established Harem

#560147 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Ians says i'm outraged. Do I seem outraged to you?
.. don't put me in the middle of another one. I like you, I like IANS ..

.. kiss and make-up ??..

Location hidden

#560148 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I used to think I had that disorder. But I don't fit the criteria - not even close.
You've pyscho-analyzed Skom just by his posts?
I create a psychological profile on everyone I want to socialize with. To maximize effective socialization, it's imperative to learn and understand as much as possible about the way a mind works.

You're right that you don't have that disorder. Unfortunately, it's likely that a person of faith will have some of the symptoms. They are a product of cognitive dissonance. Some of the defense mechanisms for faith manifest as antisocial behavior (in cultures like ours). If you lived in a static culture of only Christians, this wouldn't be an issue. You'd have little cognitive dissonance to deal with.

Many people of faith protect their faith by keeping it to themselves. This is the most effective method.

#560149 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

Because you support 'The Path To Citizenship' regulations?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#560150 Jul 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a great Prayer...isn't it?
I like this also.....
WE ARE ALL ONE....only EGOS....BELIEFS...and FEARS seperates us!!!
Your post this am holds value and volumes of truth.

Must agree egos,beliefs,and fears does separate us all in some measurable way.

With Established Harem

#560151 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Epi had 40 negative icons on her post. I believe Ians put 35 or better of them there.
Of course I'm not the trained professional he is. I just see his unhealthy obsession with christians.
I'm going to risk putting a smiley face here so you know the context of the post, and hope that Ians doesnt miscalculate and think I'm really unhappy and overcompensating with the smiley faces..........
;o)
.. for what it's worth, IAN doesn't have the computer savvy to manipulate judgits. Like Catch, he's somewhat illiterate in that area ..

#560152 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. been there, done that. Twas enjoyable. When it comes to homosexuality, it's not all about sex. There's an emotional component that is difficult to explain, an energy ..
Thats what I would guess with most gay people is that they have tried sex with the opposite sex.

Thanks for answering..........

Location hidden

#560153 Jul 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Still drunk?
Did you know that drunkenness and dementia can unmask the anger and bitterness that an angry and bitter person with all of his faculties can disguise?
He's having a little temper tantrum.

It might take five, six, even seven sammiches to turn him around.

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#560154 Jul 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
She might want to cure the black people too.
The cursed of Cain? I don't doubt it, the bible says they're cursed so it must be so...let's 'clear it up' with a little eugenics.

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#560156 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww.... You wrote my posts on a blotter?
lil ole me?
I wrote down the number of your posts right around the time to were asserting once again that you weren't terminally unemployed.

As were all about the evidence around here I thought we could do a little mathematics to see just how much posting you do whilst gainfully employed.

It hasn't quite been four weeks yet but you're pretty much up there with Mr Buck Crick, the only thing missing is the picture of his prison lover.

#560157 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. for what it's worth, IAN doesn't have the computer savvy to manipulate judgits. Like Catch, he's somewhat illiterate in that area ..
I disagree totally with that. He has admitted he keeps files on posters. He has told others how easy it is to find posts with search engines. In fact about 20 minutes ago I wresponded to a post of his where he said he did not support Pamona atheist. I deleted the response. Just figured it wasnt worth it.

But I was going to ask him how I could find the post through a search engine. If he didnt support Pamona then he had nothing to worry about. But I figured he wouldn't help me. Anyway the point is he seems to know computers quite well.

I know you were on that thread when he started getting on me for mocking PA. Do you remember him saying PA was an intelligent funny poster?

I can understand if you dont remember. But its almost worth finding the post to prove hes a liar and a coward, and that nothing is off limits to further his cause.

I'll keep doing searches. Its there. Its just a matter of finding that needle..........

Oh by the way, i answered your last question already......

Location hidden

#560158 Jul 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, If tomorrow never comes on this earth, I pray that I will leave behind a testimony that points to you. Help me to live as if today were my last before entering eternity, for I know not what the day may bring. I pray that I will love others with a godly love, that I will be kind and considerate, that I will share who you are and what you have done, that I will smile at those I see throughout the day, that I will remember and pray for others, that I will appreciate every little thing and have an attitude of gratitude, that I will be honest and responsible in all things. Thank you for blessing me and loving me and filling me with your spirit. Please feed my soul and give me strength this day. May you be glorified and my family be blessed. May I touch lives and sow seeds throughout the day. In the name of my Savior I pray, amen.
Prime Time with God
Well hum icon disagree so give it too ya again reposted excellent post.
lol now you can read and repost your icons again lol lol you are a joke.

With Established Harem

#560159 Jul 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE ARE ALL ONE....only EGOS....BELIEFS...and FEARS seperates us!!!
.. hi ya Epi ..

.. nice post ..

Location hidden

#560160 Jul 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post this am holds value and volumes of truth.
Must agree egos,beliefs,and fears does separate us all in some measurable way.
Disagree icon do not want to short change ya so here is another one to repost your mark on. lol you are such fun think I play with your brain.lol

#560161 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't put me in the middle of another one. I like you, I like IANS ..
.. kiss and make-up ??..
Fair enough, sorry about that..........

I'll kiss you if thats what you mean.(smooch) I aint kissin Ians for nuttin..........

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#560162 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow.
Lol
Take that to a bible college, why don't ya?
It's so full of errors and misconceptions I don't even wanna touch it.
You just made the list again:

[30] A doctor, lawyer, scientist, or engineer are so used to reading their professional documentation literally, that metaphor, allegory, parables, hyperbole, and analogies are like another language unto themselves.
[31] You are not bright or educated enough to spew against Bible
[32] I would question the person who thinks that you understand even one page of any Bible. Without first learning the language how could you.
[33] It's so full of errors and misconceptions I don't even wanna touch it.

Is this the behavior that you object to - saving, organizing, compiling, and retrieving data? I do it effortlessly. It comes from a lifetime of good study habits.

It's how medicine is done, for example. I just showed you the diagnostic criteria for Antisocial and Dissocial Personality Disorders. There are a million such lists I had to learn. Let me give you further peak into that world. Perhaps you have no idea.

Any complaint such as shortness of breath elicits a list of possibilities that includes such things as asthma,congestive cardiomyopathy, and anemia. Any physical finding elicits its list of associated conditions. Every lab test abnormality does as well. From these, a list called a differential diagnosis is developed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_di...

Then I have a list of treatment options that I draw from, such as a list of the categories of pharmaceutical agents available, and withing each of those, specific agents. Maybe you need a calcium channel blocker like amlodipine and an angiotensin receptor blocker like olmesartan. If so, perhaps Azor is the right choice.

That's how I manage information. You should see the bidding system for bridge that my regular partner and I are responsible for. It's all lists:

[1] All 3-level cuebids are Western cuebids except:

• When they show a limit raise of partner’s major or minor
• After a major suit fit has been found (where it is a short suit or help suit game try)
• When partner later rejects a 3NT reply and supports our suit
• When opponents have bid two suits. Cuebid shows a control of bid suit with slam interest.
• When cue bidding 3 of opponent’s overcall after a 1NT opener (game forcing Stayman in Lebensohl)
• Jump cuebid advances of partner’s overcall show a Bergen "mixed (or constructive) raise," which is 4-card trump support and more than a preemptive raise, but less than a limit raise

[2]Responses to Ogust 2NT after a weak two opener:

• 3C - Bad overall strength (3-6 HCPs), bad suit quality
• 3D - Bad overall strength (3-6 HCPs), good suit quality (2 of top 3 honors)
• 3H - Good overall strength (7-9 HCPs), bad suit quality
• 3S - Good overall strength (7-9 HCPs), good suit quality (2 of top 3 honors)
• 3NT - Solid trump suit = AKQxxx

As I said, at this point in my life, this stuff is effortless, including listing bible excuses. You should see my other lists for Topix religion discussions. I have a list of the lists. I'm running out of characters for this post, so here are just a few

• FIVE QUESTIONS FOR CATHOLICS
• THINGS THAT WOULD CONVINCE AN ATHEIST THAT A PARTICULAR RELIGION IS THE TRUE RELIGION.
• COMPARING RELIGIOUS AND IRRELIOGIOUS
• LAWS DESCRIBING THEISTS’ BEHAVIOR IN ATHEIST THREADS
• THE HATREDS OF JEHOVAH
• SEVEN QUALITIES TO LEAVE AT THE CHURCH DOOR:
• FIVE THINGS FOR THEISTS TO PROVE
• FOUR COMBINATIONS of KNOWING and BELIEVING
• SIXTEEN IRRITATING, OFFENSIVE and DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIORS COMMON AMONG THEISTS
• EIGHT FAILED PROPHECIES
• TOP TEN SIGNS THAT YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN
• TOP STORIES IN THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER BIBLE
• CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN THE TWO CREATION STORIES IN GENESIS

It's what I do.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#560163 Jul 20, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
They don't say freewill is no existent. They say that BASED ON CHRISTIANITY'S BELIEF that God knows what you will do before you do, it negates the possibility of freewill. You aren't very bright. That might be why you are a Christian.
You are correct. That may be why you're not a Christian. Their inattention to detail limits their ability to learn and reason.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#560165 Jul 20, 2013
The jews are the children of the devil.Jesus suffered much by the Jews. Hitler did the right job when he put the jews in the concentrastion camps. You jews and homosexuals are the scum of the earth.

Below here are some verses why the holocaust happened.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.(Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 7,132
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Aura Mytha 123,309
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 29 min hacksaw 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min onemale 286,524
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Born Again Holy C... 681,739
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 4 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 7 hr Har Har Har 152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Har Har Har 982,213
More from around the web