Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 100% sure that lacez needs help,Gods help, and Gods fearing children suppose to help him much as possible,
to be normal man and Christ believer,
this is reason why Lacez is all the time here and argue with all of you,behind argues is fear,and cry for help
help him Serah,and all who sincerely fears Gods wrath?
Nice posting Dr Shrink; thank you for being involved in a caring fashion, it suits you.

The difference between some Christians as I see it, is that some spread the fear of GOD and others spread the love of GOD.

I am one who spreads the loving word of GOD and JESUS and how we can heal ourselves simply by utilising their love and using the guidance of our own personal Guardian ANGELS.

(((*_*)))

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice use of words :) Very creative :)
Why thank you, methinks yo name is tongue in cheek perhaps? Hmm?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The intent is what I take issue with as well
I would never suggest someone doesn't have a right to stand up for themselves or to object when they witness something they disapprove of. But what has gone on here has has been nothing more than an agenda
Lacez didn't share he was gay because he was opening up to someone or because someone said something and he decided to speak up. From the moment he got here it has been a group effort to get a fight going about the issue of homosexuality. Demanding people admit how they feel or be labeled a bigot. Trying to get friends fighting. disparaging Christians and Christianity as dirty as possible knowing it can cause someone to lash out back with the information they have.
People want to talk about Mary getting raped and a dead Jew on a stick and use every bigoted and vile insult they can muster to get a reaction and then play the victim card when they got the reaction they so desperately wanted and went out of their way to provoke? Nah, that isn't how things work
They didn't come here to talk. They didn't come here to debate. They certainly did come here to make friends. A room they previously where in that was as big as this one is one they drove into the ground. All that remained was a few trolls talking to each other and that bored the crap out of them. You rarely see them interact with each other unless it is in furtherance of a fight with someone else. So they came here, hoping to find a new place to do it all over again. They don't have anything better to do
It is what it is
Some people, a select few people, try to engage in normal conversations here and there too. To talk about things and even make some friends. sure they may get involved in the "sides" like anyone else but it isn't their mission. Those people are fine. The rest? Well people who are retired and on the Internet using words like "butt-hurt", the Internet is not used for the the same reasons this room was started
Again, it is what it is. It isn't changing. They don't want it to change. As Micah would say;
sad that
(T) Peace
Yes...... your masculine way of putting it hits the nail on the head :) Peace to you too, Skom

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WOW, I'm still working on the dilemma of going from time being relevant to a place where time is irrelevant. And now you have me thinking on the dilemma of reaching from the place where time is irrelevant to where time is relevant. And that opens many other doors of thought. Good one BT. I like your thinking :)
Well, according to ancient accounts it is not impossible. Perhaps we are not as intelligent as we perceive ourselves to be, huh?
We can calculate the possibility of 10 dimensions, but we can not calculate a means to transverse them...yet.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
But will you still love me in the morn'n?
Common! Such a silly parrot , para sempre. I shall share my silliest sausage ever medal with you gladly did you watch Cloud Atlas?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Malone wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Bernie! How are you tonight?
Hey Malone :) How are you doing? I am doing well. Blessed by the Best :)

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>um.....

ya, no. You're more likely to f_ck an animal than I am..
Sorry, no animals in my household and I'm not a redneck.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice posting Dr Shrink; thank you for being involved in a caring fashion, it suits you.
The difference between some Christians as I see it, is that some spread the fear of GOD and others spread the love of GOD.
I am one who spreads the loving word of GOD and JESUS and how we can heal ourselves simply by utilising their love and using the guidance of our own personal Guardian ANGELS.
(((*_*)))
Shiver me timbers i do love Angels. Hey sis* dey pickin on you? Want me ta throw some laftur around da place? Luv u ((*()*))

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>So what if it's only exhibited in humans, it's a very natural response.

Now keep in mind, I can't understand why anyone would fear water no more than I understand why anyone would fear gays. But for you to claim that homophobia is unnatural while homosexuality is natural, you're gonna get a debate.

Why does it matter that it's only exhibited in humans? Why do you conclued that means you can take it off the natural chart?
Once again, does homophobia occur in nature across multiple species?
No, ergo it is not natural.

You don't comprehend the meaning of "natural," do you?
Maybe it's like your comprehension of "murder."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WOW, I'm still working on the dilemma of going from time being relevant to a place where time is irrelevant. And now you have me thinking on the dilemma of reaching from the place where time is irrelevant to where time is relevant. And that opens many other doors of thought. Good one BT. I like your thinking :)
OH. I forgot...spirituality is incalculable....perhaps that is the problem....just like the misunderstanding concerning "gravity".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, according to ancient accounts it is not impossible. Perhaps we are not as intelligent as we perceive ourselves to be, huh?
We can calculate the possibility of 10 dimensions, but we can not calculate a means to transverse them...yet.
O lol ! Dat settles it, a comment like that u can have da medal

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Common! Such a silly parrot , para sempre. I shall share my silliest sausage ever medal with you gladly did you watch Cloud Atlas?
No. What the hell is that?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "treatment" like making you bathe with your father?
You're sick.
You know the failure rate is 99%, right?
That's why Exodus International shut down.
You know why?
Because it isn't anything to be cured.
Homosexuality occurs in nature all the time. You know what doesn't?
Any form of homophobia.
Sorry, but I'd pick natural over your twisted definition of "normal" any day.
Don't ever bring my Father into your low down postings, EVER again; please. He is dead and buried, but his Soul is linked to me and what I read, he knows. You cannot imagine how my heart felt reading your sick words.

For now, Lacez, I will no longer respond to your postings and will accept that your feelings towards me are lower than dirt and despicable, and be happy with that.

If you had any understanding about DNA at all, you would understand that I explained in my own way, that scientists have now found a way to repair traumatised DNA ~ and trauma to a child is being molested or abused, and it affects life continually.

Most homosexuals that I know take drugs to alter their hormones and the young couple (she is a male and had her breasts removed when she was 20) I mentioned before take voice lessons to get their voice levels correct. They both take hormone replacement drugs and he also has permanent hair removal done to ensure know masculine growth appears.

I know his life as a child was tough; although I don't know anything about his/her girlfriend/boyfriend. They want to have children naturally because they can (or could) back then, and once that has happened he wants to have his penis removed.

Would they go to all the trouble they are going to if they could feel natural in their own Vessels?

I have no idea why you think all of these reasons are selfish and uncaring, or why you might think I don't care for these people and see their suffering, because it is simply not so.

When my Brother was going to the AID's Support Group clinic years ago, I went and had a meal there - to see the other life he was living; the tough one, living with AIDs. Many of those Gay people died back then, and my Uncle is one of them.

I haven't brought him into the picture before, because he is/was very ashamed of dying of the results of being Gay. He had been in many wars, and retired from the Australian Army after 23 years as a Warrant Officer 1. His retirement should have been filled with fun, he was quite a wealthy man as he had no wife or children and he spent little during his life outside of the forces.

It was horrible seeing him literally wither away in front of your eyes, and the last time I saw him, I was holding him up, feeding him jelly.

Now that I think about it, I was hand feeding Mum too, the last time I saw her, cucumber and tomato taken from the sandwich they gave her for her last Supper. She died in my arms totally unexpectedly, but now they are together.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Why do Christians pray?

Do they believe God only hears their thoughts when they pray? Do they believe they have some information to relay to God that he doesn't already know? Do they believe they can ask for God to do something he wasn't planning on doing, and get him to change his mind? Do they believe that God is talking directly to them, with words?

When I was a Christian, I never asked myself what the point of praying was. Not once did I ever consider the reason for this practice.

Now I know why. I'm sure that most of the skeptics here know why too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. What the hell is that?
A movie I told you about a while ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
O lol ! Dat settles it, a comment like that u can have da medal
I really don't need no more o' them "medals" sis. I can hardly walk under the weight of 'em now!
I'm gonna have ta git me one o' them "popemobiles" jist ta tote 'em all around! LOL!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!! And this clown expects people to believe he's a Christian.
LOL

I don't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
A movie I told you about a while ago.
Dang! I must'a lost it.
I will look it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I don't.
Hey!...
Good luck with the car show!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiver me timbers i do love Angels. Hey sis* dey pickin on you? Want me ta throw some laftur around da place? Luv u ((*()*))
Serah and I have been playing punch-buggy. You can hit me if you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 535,981 - 536,000 of598,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

350 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessarily so 715,723
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Dr_Zorderz 255,490
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min Jennifer 93,107
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 56 min andet1987 5
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,374
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 1 hr Massage 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 529,587
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 13 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••