Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#560124 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think I had that disorder. But I don't fit the criteria - not even close.
You've pyscho-analyzed Skom just by his posts?
.. as a physician, IAN was trained to spot physical and emotional disorders and recommend proper treatment. As an attorney practicing criminal law, Catcher encountered many sociopaths ..

.. by now, you surely recognize Dr. Shrink is loony tunes, right?..

.. it's really not that hard to figure out and I think IAN & Catch are spot on ..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#560125 Jul 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yeah you did. You claimed to have bravely rescued a friend.
And you emphasized that by spinning a story about imagined cowardice on my part as a contrast.
<quoted text>
LOL.
<quoted text>
There you go again, spinning a tale in which you cast yourself as the brave hero who selflessly exposed himself to danger for the benefit of another, the opposite of which would be cowardice and selfishness.
But what do others think about what you did? The people of your state considered what you did to be a very serious crime and antisocial act. They declared you a violent felon unfit to walk the streets freely among unsuspecting people unless you were rehabilitated. They considered you fit for caging. I'm going with their version.
So how about it? Did you profit at all from prison? Are you rehabilitated? Did you learn your lesson?
<quoted text>
I rest my case.
A dichotomous thinker likes to exclude alternatives in an attempt to justify their choices by comparing them only to an opposite extreme.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#560126 Jul 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Very excellent post.
That is a great Prayer...isn't it?

I like this also.....

WE ARE ALL ONE....only EGOS....BELIEFS...and FEARS seperates us!!!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#560127 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>

Your little smiley face icon at the end of most of your posts would be just as cute as any Campfire Girl dotting her "i"s with a heart were it not so obviously insincere. The happiness or good cheer that it implies are as phony as your Christian love.
Sounds like your projecting your own unhappiness on skom to me..........

Did you see Epi had 40 negative icons on her posts? Of course you did. Yer the fool that put them there. LMAO. Get a life Ians.......

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#560128 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you see homosexuality as abnormal, you're probably repulsed by it ..
.. why are you uncomfortable with a man who is a bit different than yourself ??..
.. you're not uncomfortable with me. What's the difference ??..
Morning HL...Good to see you

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#560129 Jul 20, 2013

Still drunk?
Nope. Didn't get drunk yesterday. Not even buzzed.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#560130 Jul 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:

Sorry, no animals in my household and I'm not a redneck.

RiversideRedneck wrote:

Well there's two reasons that I'm better than you :)
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. what makes you better than another human being ??..
Cuz he ain't hit no animals and he's not a redneck.

Pssst: did you see the ":)"?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#560131 Jul 20, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
My question to christians:
"Did Jesus ever tell a lie"?
Here are four that come to mind right away:

[1]“And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus”- Philippians 4:7

[2] "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control" - Galatians 5:22-23

[3]“Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.”- Matthew 21:21

[4]"Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened." - Mark 13:29-30

Are these Christians peaceful beyond understanding or gifted with those "fruits"? Can they move mountains? Did Jesus return as he promised.

Lie. Lie. Lie. And lie.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#560132 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. why are you uncomfortable with a man who is a bit different than yourself ??..
I do not see homosexuality as abnormal, I was speaking hypothetically.

I'm not uncomfortable with it.

I'm comfortable with you.

One can debate homosexuality without being homosexual, yes?

One call also debate homophobia without being homophobic.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#560133 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as a physician, IAN was trained to spot physical and emotional disorders and recommend proper treatment. As an attorney practicing criminal law, Catcher encountered many sociopaths ..
.. it's really not that hard to figure out and I think IAN & Catch are spot on ..
Well yes, I agree that there's something wrong with Shrinky Dink.

But they were harping on Skom, I don't see the connection between him and the Doc.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#560134 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Lacez wrote:
Sorry, no animals in my household and I'm not a redneck.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well there's two reasons that I'm better than you :)
<quoted text>
Cuz he ain't hit no animals and he's not a redneck.
Pssst: did you see the ":)"?
Lol, not "hit" animals. "got" animals.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#560135 Jul 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Who are these authority figures you speak of?
The law (legislators), the police, your judge, your warden and prison guards, and your parole officer for starters.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#560136 Jul 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hello Sailor ~ fancy needing your son in an answer to a question would you do it for your Son?
Did he ask "for your son"?
No.
He asked if you'd do it.

Serah, your reading skills always seem to surprise me.

#560137 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiousity, would you be repulsed by having sex with a man? Would it be uncomfortable for you? Could you enjoy it at all?

Location hidden

#560138 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If being gay is natural, why do some people feel a reflexive twinge of disgust when they see gay men kissing?
Is that societal conditioning?
Yes.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Is that repulsion bigotry?
Alone, no. It could act as a justification for bigotry for the simple minded.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
But what if it isn’t? What if homophobia is also “natural”?
It's natural in the same sense that every human behavior is natural, including all manner of disorders, phobias, crimes, misdemeanors, and oopsies.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If we’re going to have equal rights to homosexuals, because they say homosexualityin humans is perfectly natural, we also need to extend equal rights to homophobes, because in humans it's perfectly natural, also.
Natural does not equate to socially acceptable or morally correct. Homophobia causes harm, whereas homosexuality does not.

Would I hate you because you're taller than I am? Naturally I would, so naturally, I should never be hindered in any way while harassing you for your freakish height. RiversideRedwood, always the first one to know when it rains. Must get lonely up there, huh, Mr Periscope? That might seem silly, but that kind of prejudice can be constructed in a culture just like homophobia.

There's no good reason to be opposed to homosexuality.

Montreal

#560139 Jul 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one taking hormone tablets or drugs to turn me into something I am not. They are already getting help, aren't they? I have just remembered I am not responding to you, but just wanted to explain something to you THAT YOU DO NOT APPEAR TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!
Now you keep using the same straw man argument as if it is true and/or relevant to the discussion.
We're talking about gay people, not transgendered people.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

#560140 Jul 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ians says i'm outraged. Do I seem outraged to you?

Montreal

#560141 Jul 20, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it this post doesn't mean Serah's father. You were referring to the "treatments" of groups like Exodus, which sounds like something out of Orwell.
No wonder they shut down, which is only recent.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/danielle-kaufma...
Yup, and I mentioned this to Serah when she accused me of talking about her father.

Common sense and the ability to read would show that I'm talking about Exodus's "therapies."

Montreal

#560142 Jul 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"...they will work with our DNA to clear it up"
Ahh eugenics, the imagined saviour of all good NAZI's everywhere. Red headed kids with freckles irritate me, can we clear them up too? What about problem children? The mentally ill(that would be you screwed then wouldn't it). The unemployed? The old?
You know we went to war to stop people like you Ms Mengele. You're repulsive and reprehensible, however you're becoming the norm for x-stain fundamentalists, who beat their own children to death and pray over them while they die from treatable conditions.
Despite the fact that the christian taliban are evil, revolting and vile you do have one use...COMEDY!
The clown car of ridicule has arrived outside your 'church' and the world is laughing at you...the battle is lost.
Please give us some more of your words of wisdom because you and those like you do more for the 'cause of atheism' than dawkins, hitchens, tyson or harris ever could.
Just keep doing that voodoo that you do and we'll keep laughing and trying really hard not to puke.
She might want to cure the black people too.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560143 Jul 20, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if you choose the one that they thought you wouldn't? Would you be punished for it? What happens if you want to have a little of both?
The discussion was about knowing in advance what will be chosen and if knowing the choice in advance takes away freedom to choose.
Please try to keep up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Aquarius-WY 7,746
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 681,922
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aerobatty 123,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 982,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 4 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web